Lisa's Family Tragedy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAH!" she grunted in time with her contractions as her body perfectly milked his cock which was lurching and squirting inside her. This incredible feeling was so new to her and she felt more like it was a dream than something that was actually happening. Like a complex hallucination with a surreal physical stimulus that could only happen in an unconscious state. Yet here she was, her vagina pulsing, her rectum squeezing the hard cock that she was impaled upon, the waves of sensations coursing through her body while her legs shook uncontrollably.

Kevin thrust up toward her as his orgasm wound down. Pushing against her as if he could get deeper inside her body, but just jostling her with each buck of his hips. Soon they were breathing deeply, immersed in the dopamine haze after getting off. Kevin held her loosely around her hips and kept one hand on her chest, as if glued there. The rising of their torsos was the only movement aside from a hint of shake lingering in Lisa's legs.

As Lisa's mind cleared, she was alarmed at the intensity of the orgasm that she had just experienced. She was a little embarrassed. The few orgasms that she had from masturbating when she was young were not even in the same category as this. Sex with her husband had been ok, or so she thought, even though she never had orgasms during those interactions and that was perhaps why she hadn't been driven to sex in her marriage. But this...she had never known that this was even possible.

Most of the time, in her marriage, she would try to dissuade sexual activity, even complain while Joe pulled at her clothing, often disrobing her just enough to expose her pussy. Only after he entered her, would she cease her opposition and surrender to the act.

When he got on her, she would just lay there, holding him tightly and panting while he clumsily humped her for a few minutes. Joe was 6 foot 3, so the size difference was a stark contrast and Lisa felt like a child's doll when he fucked her. Suddenly, after being inside her for a minute or two, he would grab her ass roughly, squeezing it hard with both of his hands, then fuck her furiously for a final 30 seconds or so. After shooting his come into her, gasping and drooling like an animal over her, he would roll off of her and go to sleep.

She might have reached a modicum of pleasure had Joe had the inclination to extend the process of any of the physical activity at all, but he just didn't seem to possess that capacity. The first time that he came home drunk and entered the bedroom after Lisa had already gone to bed, was an indelible memory for her.

She spoke to him as he was undressing and he just murmured responses to her. After he was naked, he pulled the covers off of her and came toward her with purpose, his erect cock jutting out and bobbing back and forth as he set upon her.

Lisa was a little surprised by his fervor as he pushed the long nightgown that she wore up to her neck as she complained softly, "Joe nooo. Not now!" But he ignored her protests as he always did and he pulled her small underwear off of her roughly. She recalled the air on her pussy and then his mouth on her pussy, sucking and licking it recklessly, making her mind swirl. He sucked her cunt only for a minute or so, then abruptly rose up and shoved his hard dick in her mouth.

When he pulled it out of her mouth she whined "Joe stop! What are you doing?" just before his cock pushed past her lips again. He had never done that to her before and she had never done that with anyone. He only pushed it in her mouth for a couple of seconds twice but to her, it felt like a line was crossed.

He then moved down and forced her legs open, threw himself on her and stabbed her little pussy with his hard cock. Lisa was turned on by it, her heart beat fast and her breathing was rapid as Joe's mouth covered hers for a few clumsy, sloppy kisses. Her nipples never got attention from him but she felt the cool air on them that night as they hardened and it felt good when his chest pressed against them.

Joe fucked her hard, bucking violently against her for maybe 40 seconds. Her body was getting pounded and her limbs flailed dramatically with the force of his thrusts, before he stiffened and held still in her, his cock flexing. After pumping his load into her, leaving her just warming up, he just rolled off of her to snore unconsciously.

This left her laying there awake, pulling the covers back over her, thinking about his mouth on her pussy. She replayed the moment that he so crudely put his dick in her mouth, which she opposed at the time, but the act aroused her physically. When he speared her little pussy with his erect tool, her fluids had bathed her parts and made the entry as comfortable as it could be for her tight little cunt, considering the elapsed time.

Joe only put his mouth on her pussy when he was quite intoxicated, so Lisa would try to get him to imbibe as subtly as she could, though he only seemed to reach that point if he was out with friends. Nevertheless, it became a pattern, and while he was out, she would wonder if he would suck her pussy when he got home and she would feel her pussy relax and get wet. After that first time that he put his cock in her mouth, he began coming home drunk more often and that became part of his routine as well.

He would suck and lick her cunt for a minute or so, then roughly stab his cock in her mouth for another minute. It got so that when he would push his dick in her mouth, she would close her lips around his shaft as he humped her face, fucking her lips gently. He pulled out often, and when he entered her mouth again, she would wrap her lips around his shaft tightly and move her tongue against the hard intruder, in hopes that he would fuck her mouth longer. During this, Lisa always felt her juices flowing and the warmth spreading through her as her body relaxed and readied for what was inevitable.

He never sucked her for much longer than a minute and he never had her suck him for much more than a minute before he got between her legs and buried his pole in her, fucking her furiously and then leaving her used and unfulfilled. Many times she would try to keep his mouth on her pussy for longer by holding his head with both of her hands.

She even tried to keep his cock in her mouth longer to see if she could prolong the encounters to get her closer to where she needed to be, but he was beyond her influence in that state. He would pull his wet cock from her mouth and stick it in a couple of dozen times while she used her tongue and lips on him to try to keep him going but after about a minute of his graphic mouth fuck, he'd move down and fling her legs open. She would feel his cock penetrate her and move in her wildly, pounding her cunt for a minute or so with the slippery pistoning of his erection. Her body was roughly jostled while absorbing the powerful impacts of his thrusts, as she held on while he attacked her wanton pussy.

If Joe was really drunk, he might turn her over on her knees and fuck her doggy-style, but that never prolonged the act, and in fact, seemed to shorten the duration of the intercourse. The slapping of his body against her ass while he lustily took her wet little cunt might last 20 or 30 quick strokes before he would push deep and Lisa would feel the flexing and the squirts of his semen inside her.

One time, when he put her on her hands and knees, she felt his slippery knob against her ass hole. The stimulation was intense as he moved it around and poked at her in his stupor, but after ten seconds or so of fumbling, he found the entrance to her hot cunt and buried himself in her before riding her roughly for a couple of dozen strokes and depositing his seed deep in her womb.

If only she could have him extend the intense fucking for a few minutes, she might get close, but she was always left in the warm up stage as his load ran out of her and he was rolling over to go to sleep. A few times, she rubbed herself after he was finished to see if she could get release, but even when she could get herself off, it was not satisfying. It was more like a half-measure of temporary relief that caused a higher level of frustration.

Now here she was, with Kevin slowly pulling his still half-erect penis from her ass hole after she had experienced the most intense physical reaction to anything in her life. Her thoughts were erratic. How did she have that incredible physical feeling from being fucked in her ass? She never talked about the act, nor even thought about it. Of course, she had heard it referenced, but it was perverted and taboo so it was always dismissed, or more like banished from even being a topic. What if Joe would have come home one of his drunken nights and fucked her ass?

As Kevin left her on the bed and entered the bathroom, she couldn't stop thinking how complete her fulfillment was, and how it was his cock in her ass that got her there. After she heard running water for a few minutes, she got up on weak legs and walked into the bathroom too. Kevin embraced her, his big dick pressing against her midsection. She liked that he had washed and dried it and she noticed that it was rising from the semi-erect state that it had been in when he rose from the bed.

He positioned her against the vanity, facing it, and spread her legs. Taking a washcloth and soaking it in hot water before wringing it out and placing it against her pussy, he gently cleaned her. After a few light rubs on her little cunt, he focused on her ass. The cleavage between her little glutes and her ass hole got a few minutes of attention with the cloth being rinsed and wrung out, then applied again. Lisa found the attention and contact stimulating, noticing his penis jerk a couple of times as if it became erect in steps while he was squatted down, his face level with her ass.

When he was finished, he said "Come on." and, patting her on her small buttocks, walked out to the bedroom again.

"I'll just be another minute." and she closed the door to pee. She thought about what he would do to her next and she wiped herself clean with the cloth after she was finished. "I want to get some wine" she said as she emerged from the bathroom with a robe on. "Do you want anything?"

"I'll get it for you. You relax here." he said, getting up and heading her off.

"Oh, ok..." she said, rather surprised, "its the bottle on the island." She liked that he was doing that for her. A small gesture that she wasn't used to.

Kevin ventured down the stairs to the dimly lit main floor and into the kitchen. He drank a tall glass of water and poured a glass of wine for Lisa as he thought about what he had just done to her. His semi-erect cock lurched up at the mental images that his thoughts created. As he returned to the bedroom, he saw that Lisa had crawled under the covers and turned the lights lower, so that they were just barely on. Everything was visible but so mellow and soft.

Kevin brought the wine to her and she thanked him, then swallowed half of it before setting it on the nightstand. She noticed how his dick pointed almost straight up and she slid back under the covers as he walked around to the other side of the bed. When he pulled the covers up and got into the bed, she couldn't help but think of the times when Joe would come home drunk and take her. She was further reminded of those times as Kevin rolled to her and kissed her, then pulled at her robe, while he sunk down and began sucking her cunt.

He sucked slow kisses on her clit and licked her slit, varying his attentions. After Lisa's breathing get louder and much deeper, he felt her hands in his hair, encouraging him as she panted "Oh!" each time he pressed his tongue on her clit and dragged it over her intimate flesh. He began probing at her fuck hole while she moaned, sticking his tongue right in her cunt. Each time he moved his tongue from her clit he put his thumb on it gently, moving it side to side.

Lisa's head was spinning. Her minute long experiences with receiving oral never ventured to this territory. She felt his tongue inside her and licking all around her pussy entrance. The feeling was amazing and she felt arousal that she really had only felt with Kevin. In the moment, she felt sorry for Joe but it was just a moment, as the waves of pleasure pushed her sad thoughts away. His tongue touched her ass hole and she felt embarrassed, but his tongue was back on her smooth pussy and his mouth sucked sloppy, wet kisses on her clit.

"Oooh..." she moaned loudly as the stimulation continued and the anticipation built. His tongue licked the edge of her ass hole again and her body jerked a little. It was so sensitive. She thought that maybe he meant to do it, and just then his tongue pressed against her wrinkled circle and he wiggled it. "OH!" she gasped as the sensitivity was so intense. His tongue pressed lightly over her little ass hole. She felt self conscious, but at the same time, very turned on by it all, perhaps knowing that this was part of the journey to having another incredible orgasm, so she tried to expose her little hole more, pressing against his wet probe.

Kevin continued thumbing her clit as he licked her ass hole and pussy. The moments when he was still gently thumbing her clit and his tongue would come up, slithering around his thumb to make contact with her little bud were incredibly stimulating and she tried to spread her legs out further. Lisa was immersing herself in the physical experience, as if it didn't matter who was doing this to her, touching her, splaying her legs open and exposing everything.

The pent-up desire from years of Joe putting his mouth on her pussy for a minute, his cock in her mouth for a minute, and humping her like an animal for a few minutes, was all being met with the attention and time that it required. Lisa pulled at his head with both hands as Kevin's tongue poked and dragged over her anus, fuck hole and clit, sending waves or warmth and electricity through her.

Kevin suddenly climbed up on her and sunk his completely engorged erection into her hot, slippery pussy. Her exquisite tightness was so soothing on his throbbing cock which had been lurching and yearning for stimulation during all of the time that he was giving Lisa oral. "Oh yes!" she panted in his ear as her arms pulled him to her, squeezing him with all of her might. Getting fucked while fully turned on was new for her, and the feeling of his hard gristle moving inside her, had her elevating to a higher level of arousal.

Her body was immersed in the intense sensations of his hard cock thrusting in her tight vagina. The hard physical pounding blurred the lines of reality for her as she was jostled by his body slamming against her, just like when Joe used to take her. He pulled his mouth from hers and hunched down, sucking at her tits, going back and forth from one to the other. This was something that Joe never did. Lisa thought that Joe ignored her tits because they were just nipples and she was so self-conscious of that.

Her hard nipples were the most obvious deviation on the plane of her torso, followed by the ripples of her ribs and the defined abdominal muscles. Once eyes got to her hips and saw between her legs, there was no denying that she was a fully developed woman. Her cunt was beautiful, framed by her thighs and small hip flare. Kevin licked and kissed her nipples like they were the most beautiful things in the world though, and it was more stimulation on top of the overwhelming sensations that she was currently absorbing.

Kevin grabbed her ass with both hands and continued fucking her hard as he moved his middle finger to her ass hole, circling a couple of times before pushing his digit in her tight hole. He fucked her hard and with fury, his body slapping against hers as she gasped "AH!" with each impact.

Lisa's body was once again taken over by orgasm. "AHH!" she cried out. "OH!" she gasped. Her eyes were closed yet she saw bright flashes of light, like fireworks at night as she cried out. Her muscles began contracting intensely and her slippery cunt squeezed on the firm baton that was moving inside her. After two strong squeezes on his cock, Kevin pulled the entire length of his rod from her hot, wet pussy and, as he removed his finger from her ass, he turned her with her hips so that she was face down. Lisa 'swam', her arms and legs reaching for anything that she could grasp for stability or support.

He pushed his big slippery cock head against her flexing ass hole. Even in the throes of her orgasm, hardly conscious of what was happening, Lisa gasped "No!" just as the large head pushed through her anus. "Not there!" she panted and following each time her ass clenched, as the contraction relaxed, he pushed his hard dick deeper into her hot tightness. Kevin"s arousal was building all while he gave her oral and he was really starting to boil as he began fucking her cunt. Now his tingling cock was being squeezed by Lisa's clasping rectum and anus as she begged him not to fuck her ass.

"Fuck yeah!" Kevin grunted and he was lost, pushing hard into her ass as his semen shot from the big head of his pulsing erection.

"No! Please!!" Lisa panted as he hung over her with his chest on her back, her ass milking the hard member that was squirting jism deep into her body. The fireworks intensified for Lisa as he fucked her tight ass but she protested anyway. Somehow it seemed more fulfilling if she voiced her opposition, and secretly, she could enjoy the big, hard limb, jerking and spewing in the forbidden part of her body. "No!" she gasped with each flex of his tool, which she felt in entirety through the sensitive tissue of her rectum, in between the involuntary contractions of her orgasm.

Kevin loved that she protested as he humped against her like a possessed animal, stabbing his cock in her clenching ass to deposit his sperm as deeply as he could. After their orgasms had finished, he continued moving his hips forward as if he could reach deeper into her body with his probing manhood. They lay on the bed together recovering for a short while but Kevin's lust for Lisa was intense and his erection seemed to always return.

Kevin stayed and fucked her ass multiple times eliciting her gasping protests each time, though her inside voice rejoiced as his cock stretched and worked her little hole and tight canal roughly. The few times that he pushed his dick in her pussy were always just short interludes while he was making her suck his big veiny erection. She got used to swallowing his semen, due to the connection that she made between him getting off and him getting her off.

After she made this correlation, she welcomed the introduction of his angry looking penis into her mouth and even revelled when the thick fluid of his ejaculate squirted into her mouth. Lisa swallowed it down thinking that every thing that she did to accommodate Kevin, the better and more frequent her orgasms would be. She was happy that his load reduced in volume with each successive deposit,

Lisa especially liked when he would suck and lick her cunt, which he would do until her orgasm would begin, then he would quickly move up and push his hard cock into her ass again, most of the time triggering his own orgasm and the contractions would begin. The act of their bodies experiencing orgasm at the same time was euphoric for them both, with his erection jerking rhythmically as her tissues and musculature flexed and squeezed all around it.

She got to the point that her desire and arousal would surge at any physical interaction which Kevin made. If he kissed her, her breathing would slow and get deeper. As he stripped clothing off of her, she would feel her lower abdomen warm and her pussy moisten. If he pushed her down on her front, she would feel her excitement surge and her pussy would get wet really quickly. The moment that she felt his big knob against her anus, she would pop her ass up to give him access but always gasp "Not my ass!" or another similar protest.