Lisa's First Interracial Experience

Story Info
Two white girls on vacation fuck a BBC.
4.1k words
4.3
25.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God." Whitney said, nudging Lisa. "Who is that guy?" she was whispering, though the man in question was too far away to hear. "He looks familiar. Like, famous, familiar..."

Lisa looked over to see a mountain of a man standing at the bar. He was all muscle, at least 6'3 with dreads. He had full lips, dark skin, and she could see the outline of a neck tattoo creeping up from his starched white shirt. Even from across the room his sex appeal jumped out and grabbed her.

"I don't know, but whoever he is, he's gorgeous." Lisa replied. Normally she wasn't into black guys, but this one was different. She watched him move slowly and deliberately as he sipped on a drink. He looked towards the door like he was waiting for somebody. Now that she was aware of him, she knew she wouldn't be able to stop staring. The way his muscles moved under his shirt, his powerful legs, the bulge under his pants. She was sure with a body like his, he would have a monster cock.

Whitney discreetly zoomed onto her target and took a picture to send to her roommate Chase back in North Carolina. He knew everybody famous. Hollywood stars, athletes....if it there was an attractive man in the media, chase was sure to know who it was.

Whitney's phone buzzed a few seconds later. "Chase thinks it's Andre Martin. A football player." she said and flipped her phone around to show Lisa as if to prove it. "Either that or a really convincing doppelganger." she said.

Both girls looked up the name Andre Martin on their phones. Immediately a picture popped up that looked very much like the guy across the room. Only in the picture he was scowling like he couldn't wait to tackle an opponent, and the guy in front of her in a dress shirt and pants seemed much more relaxed. He had the same neck tattoo, and general facial features, but it was hard to know for sure.

Lisa read a few paragraphs about Andre Martin and then remarked, "Wow, if it's him, he's a legit star. He plays for the NFL. It says he is 'the perfect combination of heart and talent, receiving over 10 tackles in 5 seasons, 10 bowl selections and is firmly among one of the best linebackers of all time.'" She looked back at her friend. "Damn."

"Ooh, and he's recently single, " Whitney remarked, having looked up his relationship status instead of his resume.

Whitney's phone buzzed, and Lisa looked over to read another text from Chase "You better go over there and talk to him, or I will kill you. Kill you!!" he wrote, and then "If you get any indication he's zesty at all, give him my number. I'll fly out asap!" There was an emoji blowing a kiss under the last line.

Whitney chuckled at her friend's text, "Should we go talk to him?" she then asked Lisa. He had been looking at the door and was probably waiting on somebody. Probably a beautiful model or something, but he was alone now, and if it really was Andre Martin, they could get a selfie anyway.

Lisa felt shy about approaching someone who made her nervous just being in the same room with her, but said, "Ok" more confidently than she felt.

"Oh come on." Whitney said, picking up on her friend's reluctance. "Even if it's not HIM, he's gorgeous, right? We can flirt with him...it will be fun. Let's have an adventure."

The girls giggled and made their way over to the bar where on closer inspection it looked as though he was drinking water.

"Hi!" Whitney said. Lisa hung back a bit, not knowing what to say. Whitney was much more extraverted and better at talking to men. "We were just wondering about your tattoo." she said and licked her lips, made quick eye contact and looked down and away, then back up at him again.

He gave them a half smile as though women approached him all the time. He scanned his eyes over the two petite blonde girls in short skirts that hugged their curves, taking in their big breasts and long legs. Lisa got the distinct feeling he was undressing them both with his eyes and the blush crept into her cheeks.

"This right here." he said, pointing to his neck, the only tattoo that was visible to them. "It's an African symbol." he said in a deep voice that Lisa could feel almost resonance in her pussy. His voice was almost as sexy as his powerful looking torso.

"Ooh, I love it." Whitney said, and Lisa wondered how her friend could be so overt. For Lisa, the more attracted she was to a man, the quieter she became. Since this man was the most magnetic she had ever seen, it rendered her almost mute.

"So what about you? You got tattoos?" the man asked Whitney flirtatiously.

"Maybe." She said and laughed. "My name is Whitney and this is Lisa."

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance." he said in a velvet rich tone so dark it matched his skin. He then put out his large warm hand to Whitney and then Lisa to shake. As her hand made contact with his, she felt a sexual energy pass through them and she shivered. "My name is Andre."

"Andre Martin?" Whitney asked and bit her lower lip. "The football player?"

"Yeah." He said as casually as though she had recognized him from the neighborhood coffee shop..

"We thought you looked familiar." Whitney said.

He surprised them by inviting the two girls to have dinner with him. He'd had a meeting with his manager, but it had been canceled at the last minute, so he was stranded alone.

The girls had already been seated, so the hostess added a chair to their table for Andre, and then Whitney prattled on about how she and Lisa were in Las Vegas for Lisa's 22nd birthday. How they had planned to come out from North Carolina for a year and so far were having a great time. They had seen a few shows and done some gambling, and were enjoying the buffets and ambiance in Sin City.

While Whitney was talking, Andre gave her his attention, but eyed Lisa every now and again while she blushed and stole glances at him, feeling his heat and energy, and unparalleled sexual appeal. She watched his full lips, and white teeth flash as he spoke and even once locked eyes with him. After it happened, she quickly looked away in embarrassment and he smiled like he knew the effect he was having on her.

After Whitney had performed a soliloquy about how she was a nursing assistant, and had started working about a year ago, he turned to Lisa and asked "What about you?" What do you do?" in a sexy voice that was almost like foreplay. His dark eyes took her in, traveling to her cleavage, wandering back up to her lips and lingered there before meeting her eyes again.

"I'm waiting tables now, but going to school to get a teaching degree." and looked down at her lap, red in the face. "I don't know if being a teacher is what I want to do, but it's a start I guess." she whispered.

"That's important. Really important work." he said, and took another sip of his drink. Probably water judging from his physique and the fact he had ordered a salad and chicken and veggies for lunch. No way could he look like that and put trash into his body.

Whitney talked until long after the girls had finished eating, and when the bill came, Andre paid it easily, and the girls thanked him.

"So you girls want to continue the party? Come check out my crib?" he asked. "I have a house and a pool just a few miles from here. Two pools, actually" he said.

Whitney shrugged and looked at Lisa and then laughed, "sure!" They had tickets to a show at 7:00, but this was better.

..............................................................................................................................

"Oh my God, did you see how he was looking at you?" Whitney said when the girls went back to their hotel room to grab their swimsuits.

"I thought he was looking at you!" Lisa replied, though in reality, she did get the feeling Andre liked her more, despite the fact they had barely spoken. There was some kind of connection she felt with him. Like an electricity she had never felt before that had to be special. It wouldn't do any good to remark on it though or tell Whitney. It wasn't like this was some guy who lived in the same town with them back in North Carolina. He was famous. They wouldn't see him again after they boarded the plane back home.

"I bet he has the biggest dick." Whitney went on. "Black guys are, you know. Bigger." she said and laughed shortly.

"I've heard." Lisa replied. "Have you ever fucked one?" she asked, "a black guy?

"Um, yeah." she said. "You've never done it with anybody other than that mushroom dick...what's his name, Tyler, right?"

"He was nice." Lisa said and shrugged, regretting ever telling her friend about her ex boyfriend's cock when they were dating.

"Look, I'm not saying it can't be good with a white guy. I'm sure Mushroom wasn't awful, but it's amazing with a black guy. It's like, white guys have to try to please you. A black guy just has to whip it out and stick it in, and you'll be in heaven."

Lisa put on her powder blue bikini and a cute swimsuit cover up, and waited for Whitney, who was still strutting around naked "Oh my God, I wish I had a fresh wax this morning." she said pointing to her bald pussy. "Oh well, I guess it's as smooth as it's going to be" she said.

"Wait, are you thinking of sleeping with him?" Lisa asked.

"Why else would he have us out to his house? Of course I am." she said. If he wants to have sex. You don't have to. You can just go enjoy the pool or whatever."

Finally, Whitney put on her bikini, grabbed her bag and sunglasses, and the two girls went down to meet Andre in the car

"Oh my God." Whitney exclaimed as she saw the hand wax exterior and fine leather seats. Lisa got into the back while Whitney took the front.

Andre looked in the rear view mirror at Lisa. She felt rather than saw his eyes on hers and her pussy tingled.

...........................................................................................................................

Ten minutes later, the girls pulled up to a mansion overlooking a golf course with a stunning180 degree view of the strip. The house had to have been on several acres, fenced in and completely secluded.

"It's what they call a resort style backyard." Andre said pulling up behind the house so he could park the car. "I got two pools with spas and waterfalls. Inside are 16 foot ceilings. 2 offices, a wine cellar, a bunch of bedrooms with guest suites." he said. "Come on in, I'll show you."

As the two girls looked around the jaw dropping interior of the house through the back, they were impressed. The kitchen was stunning. There were real marble table tops, and there was even a chandelier in the kitchen.

"It's gorgeous." Whitney exclaimed.

"You ladies want a drink?" he offered, but both girls seemed too shocked for words.

"If you want some champagne, or wine or something, help yourself. There is a restroom over there, and the pool is out that way" he said, pointing to a set of sliding doors. "I'm going to go get on my swim trunks and join you in a few minutes."

"Oh. My. God." Whitney said as soon as he was out of ear shot. She was eyeing a bunch of trophies and pictures on display in the living room. It really was him. If they weren't sure the man they were with was really Andre Martin, the football star, there was no doubt about it now. They were standing in the living room of the man himself.

On the mantle of the living room, there were pictures lined up and in them, Andre posing with different celebrities who had come to games. Some of them beautiful women. Women Lisa felt were possibly the most gorgeous on earth.

"I can't believe we're here." Lisa said.

"Well no thanks to you. You haven't talked to him at all. Not even two words." Whitney said.

"Sorry, I guess I'm star struck. He's so hot." she mouthed, hoping their host wouldn't hear her, "You know how tongue tied I get when I really like somebody."

Several moments later, the girls found champagne flutes, and helped themselves to a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon from the ample selection available. Then, in an effort to calm her nerves, Lisa downed an entire glass, then poured another.

Soon, they were out by the pool in bikinis and splashing around the shallow end to cool off when Andre emerged, shirtless.

His abs were thick with muscles and rippled appealingly. He had several tattoos on his arms, one of which connected to the one on his neck, which made him look like the fierce football player he was. Sexy, slightly dangerous, and very male.

"Ladies," he said, and got in the pool himself to swim. Whitney looked over at Lisa through her sunglasses as if to say "go on, talk"

Andre picked up on the look and came up within a few feet of Lisa. "Why you so shy, girl?" he asked, and splashed her a little. Just enough to tease. She giggled, and looked away at him, the breeze blowing her long blonde hair in her face. "You ain't spoke all day." he said, coming even closer now "I just want to get to know you." he said.

At that point, Lisa couldn't help it. She was feeling a bit tipsy from the campaign, and her pussy had been on a low grade simmer since she saw him at lunch. Now it felt like she was approaching a boil. He was so close now. Close enough she was aware of their size difference. How much bigger he was, and how powerful and muscular. All black and all male, and she could smell his animalistic scent that drove her wild.

Before she knew what she was doing, she reached out for him, needing to know what it felt like to be near him. To feel his powerful body against her small one. "I thought that's what you wanted." he whispered, laughing a humorless laugh that resonated throughout his body and he quickly closed the gap between them. "You want this? This what you want?"

He then bent his head and kissed her. All the suppressed emotion came out in Lisa's kiss, and suddenly she was expressing herself with her mouth, kissing him hard and letting his tongue dance as she explored his. "You ain't so shy now is you?" he said to her when he came up for air, his forehead bending down to hers.

"What about your friend?" he said, and reached out to Whitney. "You want to get some of this too?"

Lisa was high on Champaign and high on being close to Andre Martin. THE Andre Martin who was a famous football player that she was wildly attracted to. It barely registered that he was kissing Whitney now. All that mattered was that he had kissed her. The hottest man on earth as far as she was concerned.

Andre then pulled Lisa closer to him, and she happily accepted the invitation to feel her belly against his hip, and he kissed her again.

Again, hunger for him consumed her, and she put her mouth on his again, feeling her pussy throb. God, he was sexy. So sexy, so hot.

He went back and forth kissing Lisa and then Whitney, and then without even knowing how it happened, she had her small hand on his naked cock.

She moaned at the feel of it. It was huge. Monstrous. Big and black. She couldn't fit her hand around it and neither could Whitney.

What was better is, he wasn't ashamed, or embarrassed by it. He seemed to want to show it off, unlike her ex boyfriend Tyler she had fucked a few times after graduation. Sex had always been nice enough, but it had taken place under the cover of darkness. She had never gotten a good look at him.

This beautiful, black man was out in the full afternoon sun, buck naked and showing off his monster cock in the clear water while she and her friend handled it, running their hands over his cock and balls while he kissed them.

After a few more moments of pleasure, Andre led the way for both he and the girls to get out of the pool, and Lisa and Whitney watched as he hoisted himself up and out. His nude body was something to behold, and Lisa watched the muscles in his back and legs work as he toweled himself off. For the first time, she got a really good look at his member, which was big and black, and hung practically a third of the way down his leg.

Fuck, what would that feel like inside her pussy?

Both girls were captivated, watching his body, and Andre reached for Lisa, kissed her again and said, said. "I don't think you'll be needing this. Not in the bedroom." and helped her take off her powder blue bikini top, exposing her ample breasts.

Normally, she would have felt ashamed of her body, and rushed to cover up, but the fact that Whitney had taken off her top and Andre was so uninhibited gave her confidence, and she allowed him to bend down to take one of her nipples in her mouth.

The feelings of pleasure washed over her, and she was vaguely aware that Whitney had bent down to take that monster cock into her mouth to tease it, but all she could really focus on was how her pussy throbbed and how much she wanted this man inside of her.

After a few more moments of Andre playing with Lisa's breasts while Whitney sucked his cock, The two girls were completely naked, and Andre led them to the bedroom, one girl on each side of him. It, like the rest of the house, was jaw droppingly gorgeous. It had an amazing view of the strip, even in the daytime, and was large, spacious and decorated in white and beige that was in stark contrast to Andre's black skin.

The two girls sat on the bed, and Andre stood in front of them with his cock bobbing in their face. Lisa couldn't resist, and started feeling it with her hand tentatively, and then as though she had never sucked a cock before, started licking at the tip.

Whitney almost laughed, and Lisa could almost read her mind thinking "didn't you ever suck Tyler?" (she hadn't he had been too embarrassed) and took it in her mouth as if to show her what to do.

Andre moaned, even though Whitney was barely able to stretch her jaw to get his dick even half way in her mouth. Lisa then had the desire to make Andre moan in pleasure the way Whitney had made him cry out. She was determined, opened her mouth, and got about the same amount of cock in, and then put her whole hand around the shaft to possibly create the illusion that the entire length was in her mouth.

"God damn." Andre swore, and when Lisa got tired, she allowed Whitney to work with her to give him pleasure, opening their mouths on either side of his large organ so he could slide between their lips, effectively fucking both their faces.

After awhile, Lisa had to have pleasure of her own and lay down on the bed, as though asking, no begging to be fucked.

Whitney then lay on her side right next to Lisa and Andre took his cue.

First he tapped his dick up against Lisa's hole, and she moaned as if to say "put it in already," and he put his dark, sensitive tip against her hole and leaned forward.

"Oh God," she swore. "So good!" she said as he worked his way into her pussy an inch at a time. She couldn't believe how good it felt to be stretched out by him. He was huge, and she had never felt so alive in her entire life. Tyler had never fucked like this. His little white dick could never be so satisfying. God, if it had been like this, they would have never broken up.

After a few moments, he found his rhythm, and Lisa was pulling apart her pussy on both sidesto be fucked deeper. The pleasure seemed to build, and she screamed out in ecstasy as he seemed to effortlessly find a sweet spot that allowed her pleasure to build and build, up to a level she could never have imagined she could feel.

She came in a blinding blast that seemed to catapult her out of her body, then caused her to lay limp, and felt Andre's lips on hers. "Happy Birthday" he whispered.

As she lay catatonic, he moved on to Whitney, and watched her present herself to him doggy style. He took out his cock and plunged it inside her with a little less effort than it seemed to take with Lisa, but Lisa hadn't been fucked nearly as many times as Whitney.

After Whitney came, which could have taken as long as several seconds or half an hour, Lisa wasn't sure, both girls lay on the bed in a stupor as Andre rubbed his cock in their faces and then yelled out "oh fuck" as his cock erupted over Whitney's lips and neck.

12