All Comments on 'Lisa's First Interracial Experience'

by creamsoda25

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Epilogue: Nine months later, still recovering from the STD's idiot Lisa had gotten from Andre and several of his friends with whom he shared her, Lisa gave birth as a single mom to a biracial child who would grow up without a dad. When she called Andres to tell him she was pregnant he laughed and laughed. Just another stupid white bitch, so easy to manipulate. He blocked her number. Her parents barely speak to her and she has to work two jobs to make ends meet. What a great erotic experience!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I might have read the story if there was such a thing as a bbc. If you've done any research you would have known it's a myth, but then, dummies like you don't care. You'd rather live in ignorance than write something worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

10 tackles in 5 seasons. That’s 2 tackles a season. That make him a horrible linebacker

creamsoda25creamsoda25about 1 year agoAuthor

It always boggles my mind when people read and/or comment on something that makes them so upset. I've encountered the same vitriol in loving wives, and think it could have something with people getting off on the hate they feel. What I write is fantasy. Pretend. Not real....so I'm not sure why everybody in a fictitious story that engages in group or casual sex needs to be punished with death, STD's and in this case, unwanted pregnancy. This is a site that allows people to read porn instead of watch it. It's appealing because you can get into the heads of the characters and find out what leads people to do what they do. Nothing more, nothing less. My characters in this story like black guys, and their cocks. Yeah, I could have punished them for it, but where is the fun in that? If you want sex combined with punishment, I suggest you watch true crime. There is lots of cheating, group sex and punishment going on in that genre.

creamsoda25creamsoda25about 1 year agoAuthor

Lol, thanks for the comment about the linebacker! See, I have NO idea about that. That's the kind of advice I need!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Write some more. Now: I had sex with two guys in high school and after much practice, I got to the what the hell was that moment, aka an orgasm. In college I had many hookups, not all were great, some were two minute quickies but others were all nighters. Included in that lot were three black men, so deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked the story. I was 48, an empty nester, when a slightly younger black man seduced me, my first time with another man since I'd been married and with a black man! My folks would have croaked. We had some great times together sucking and fucking, it tailed off after a year but then I met another older black man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous