Lisa's First Interracial Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa found that she wanted, no needed, Andre's cum. She needed to taste it. To drown in it, and was willing to fight Whitney for it. She kissed her friend in order to get as much of it as she could, and then moved her lips to her friend's neck so she could licked up the droplets that had fallen there after his cock erupted.

After Lisa had lapped up all the cum she could, the three of them fell into a heap on the bed and took a nap.

When they woke up, Andre was getting dressed.

"Hey!" he said as though what they had been doing together was no big deal. Like he did it every night of the week. Lisa reasoned he probably did.

"My manager wants to meet me back on the strip. Ya'll want a ride back? You can stay here if you want to, but I'll be leaving in the morning to go to New York for training. If you go back now, you can probably still catch that show."

In the end, they accepted the offer to go back to their hotel room. They exchanged numbers, finished their vacation, and eventually got back to their lives. When asked about their trip, they spoke about meeting Andre Martin at the restaurant, but nothing about the threesome they shared.

In fact, though they had actually engaged in group sex, and a threesome, Lisa, it hadn't felt that way about it. Sure, Andre had both fucked them, but somehow he was so male, so masculine, that there was enough for both of them to have slept with him at the same time and not felt slighted.

A few months later, Lisa had all but forgotten about Andre Martin. In fact, the encounter felt more like a dream now that her birthday had come and gone, and she was back to handing out food to people at the diner. Then, she got a call from a Las Vegas number. On a hunch, she answered it, thinking of big Andre's big

black cock and how good it had made her feel.

"Hey." he said on the other end of the line. She could never mistake that voice.

"Hey!" She said, thrilled to hear his voice and be assured that what had happened was in fact, reality.

"It's Andre Martin." he said as if she didn't know. "I'm in North Carolina. About an hour away and wanted to know if you wanted to get together," he said. "Just you and me. I really do want to get to know you, shy southern bell." she could hear the smile in his voice."

She couldn't help it. She had to see him again.

12