Lisa's Friends Get My Cock Out Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck me. She is a piece of work.' Lisa had heard everything.

'So. Pretend sleeping? Is that a new thing?' I teased her.

'I knew she'd do that. Fucking little madam. She climbed onto my bed and kissed me long and hard. 'You're such a good boy darling, and with all those holes on offer.'

'What can I say baby. This is all yours,' I slipped my hard dick out of my shorts and offered it to her. She put it straight into her mouth.

Disappointingly she sucked it for a few strokes before stopping.

'I'm going to talk to that little fucker.' Lisa got up and went into the house leaving my hard cock with nowhere to go.

I returned my book and tried to calm down my aching balls, but after about 10 minutes I heard noise from inside the house.

I went inside to investigate the commotion. Emily's room was on the ground floor so it didn't take me long to find out what was going on.

I pushed open the door to see Emily on all fours facing away from me so she couldn't see me there watching.

Lisa had her dildo and was plunging it into her from behind. Emily was screaming and coming.

Lisa saw me and put her finger to her lips to make sure I didn't speak.

'Tell me what the fucking rule is.' Lisa ordered her.

'That big cock belongs to you Auntie Lisa,' Emily was whimpering as she continued to take the vibrator into her soaking wet cunt.

'And what else?' asked Lisa sternly.

'Nobody touches that big cock without your permission Auntie Lisa.' Emily was learning her lesson.

Lisa turned up the speed on the dildo and was fucking her hard and fast with it. 'Now cum on this plastic dick for me and if you're lucky you might get a real one someday.'

'I'm gonna cum Auntie Lisa, this is so good. I'm coming.' Emily was shaking and coming.

Lisa pulled the dildo out and Emily's juice squirted everywhere as she had a huge orgasm.

'What a mess young lady,' said Lisa. 'Clean that up and come outside. Remember those important rules.'

Lisa grabbed my hand before Emily could see I'd seen the show and we went back to the sunbeds.

'That put her straight,' said Lisa. 'I went into her room and she thought I was you. She was fucking herself thinking you were going to come and fuck her. So I lost it, I really let her have it, and then bent her over and fucked her myself with her own dildo.'

'I saw,' I said, 'it was epic.'

'I've got a plan for that little madam. I just need to speak to Helen.'

Lisa couldn't explain any further as Emily came back out. She sat on Lisa's sunbed and put her arms around her.

'I'm sorry Auntie Lisa,' she said. 'I love you.'

'I love you too darling, you know that, but you're becoming a very naughty little slut and I need to sort you out, starting tomorrow.'

Lisa's phone rang. 'It's your Mum, let me get that.' Lisa went inside to take the call.

Emily came over and sat on my sunbed. 'Sorry,' she said. 'Lisa is very possessive about you. She loves you very much.'

'Don't worry it's all forgotten. Let's enjoy the rest of the day.' I was hoping it was forgotten.

Emily settled back into sunbathing and although she was topless and there was a damp patch on her bottoms where she was still oozing juice from her pussy, she seemed to have settled down.

Lisa came back out in her bikini bottoms and sandals. Her tits looked amazing today. I wanted her badly.

'Your Mum is ok and having a nice time,' she raised her eyebrows, we all knew what she'd been doing.

Emily went off to sleep in the hot sun, and Lisa came and sat with me.

'Helen likes my plan for her this weekend. If she's going to behave like a slut, she can be a slut. Our slut for the weekend.'

'What exactly does that mean?' I was beyond puzzled.

'Everything will become clear darling. I need you nice and horny though baby, you are critical to the plan.' Lisa kissed me, 'so hold on to that erection for a bit longer you naughty boy.'

I was squeezing her huge tits. 'I couldn't be more horny. You two with your tits out, you fucking her with that dildo earlier, there's only so much a man can take.'

'It will all be worth it my gorgeous man. Just wait and see.' Lisa smiled.

That evening we barbecued and drank some wine and all went well.

Emily was still strutting around in next to nothing. The girls had changed out of their bikinis while I'd been preparing the food.

Lisa was back in a summer dress and Emily had put on a tiny skirt that didn't cover her white panties, and had been bending over at every opportunity.

I could see Lisa was ready to say something to her and finally she made her announcement.

'Emily come and sit down please.'

The three of us sat at the dining room table.

Lisa continued. 'I had a thought after I'd finished fucking you earlier young lady. You clearly are intent on becoming a slut.'

'But Auntie Lisa,' Emily spluttered.

'Stop talking,' Lisa interrupted her. 'If you're intent on this then that's what you're going to be this weekend. A slut. Our slut. Starting tomorrow morning, your slut training will begin. I want you up and ready at 8.30 prompt when you and I will be going shopping.'

'Shopping? What are we shopping for?' Emily nervously asked.

'Outfits of course. You can't be a slut with outfits. You've done your best today but I want you much sluttier for this project.' Lisa was very stern with her.

Emily looked a little shell shocked.

'Two days of slut training before you go home to mummy. Oh and by the way mummy approves of this.'

'You've spoken to her?'

'Of course, you saw me take the call. She warned me but I discussed everything that happened today and we feel that this is the appropriate action.' Lisa was on a roll now.

'If you're not careful young lady, you're going to be main course in some guy's gang bang on a Tinder date gone wrong.' Lisa warned.

'This way you can be shown what being a slut really entails by us and what you'll be expected to do. Then you can decide if that's what you actually want to be.'

Emily's face was a picture. 'Ok I suppose.'

'There's no suppose about it darling. It's decided. You've got an early shopping start so off to bed. Oh and I would leave that dildo alone if I were you. That dripping wet pussy needs all the rest it can get.'

With that Emily went off to her bedroom to gather her thoughts.

'What the fuck.' I wasn't sure what I'd just heard.

Lisa smiled at me. 'Come on you horny boy. You need some sleep. You've got a big weekend ahead.'

When I woke up Lisa was up, showered and dressed for town. She kissed me. 'Love you my darling. We won't be too long. Oh and make sure you're naked when we get back. You and I are nudists this weekend. Not a stitch on please baby.'

It was an order. I could tell. Part of the plan.

The girls went out at exactly 8.30. Town wasn't far and I guessed they'd be back around midday.

I got showered and went downstairs naked as instructed and made some coffee.

It felt weird walking around in the nude but quite liberating and I could see why Lisa liked it so much.

When the girls came back they joined me in the lounge with their shopping bags. They'd been busy.

'Oh my god you're naked.' Emily looked at me shocked.

'He will be. All weekend. As will I.' said Lisa sternly. 'We will be naked and you will be dressed as a slut ready to serve us and all our needs. Is that understood?'

'Yes Auntie Lisa.' Emily was nervous but excited to see what came next.

'Right come with me and we'll get you ready for day one of your slut training.' Lisa her led her upstairs.

I was really turned on. My girlfriend was so dominant and I loved it. My cock had sprung into life and was getting hard.

By the time Lisa came down I was sat on the sofa stroking a full erection.

'Good boy,' she looked at my big dick and licked her lips.

She was completely naked but had put on her red power heels and looked gorgeous. She had full make up including lipstick. You could see that she wanted to be in complete control.

'Would you like to come in here please slut. Let's show you off.'

Emily came in to the lounge. Lisa had really pulled it off.

She was in black stockings and suspenders with black stilettos and a tiny black g string.

Over the top was a see through baby doll slip that was so short that the hem finished just above waist, allowing her panties to be fully visible. There were holes that allowed her big tits to slip through and they were nicely on display.

Lisa had done her make up and put her hair up. She was finished off with the same bright red lipstick.

Emily looked at my hard cock. 'Fuck, I'd forgotten how big that was.'

Lisa gave her a hard spank on her bum. 'Enough of that. Sluts speak when they're spoken to. Now show yourself off, turn round. Pull the baby doll up and show your bottom.'

Emily turned around as she was told. As she lifted up to reveal her round bottom the g string seemed to go further up her arsehole. She looked so fuckable.

'Bend over. Touch your toes.' Lisa ordered.

Lisa pulled the panties to one side and plunged a finger into her. 'Absolutely fucking soaking. Can't help yourself can you? What a slut.'

'What about the other hole?' Lisa took her finger out of Emily's pussy and edged it into her bum.

'You told my man yesterday that you'd been using your dildo in here, getting it ready for his cock.'

Emily gasped as Lisa slid her finger in deeper.

'You can barely take my finger. We'll need to sort that out. Sluts get cock in all their holes. You said that was what you wanted. Didn't you? You want that cock in every hole? Tell me.'

'Yes.' Emily whimpered.

My cock was rock hard and Emily could not take her eyes off it. I sat on the sofa with my legs apart stroking it gently and cupping my full balls.

Lisa came over and straddled me. 'You can watch me cum on my man's cock. Come here and feed him into me.'

Emily crawled over to us and gripped my cock and held it steady while Lisa edged down on to it. She was soaking wet.

'Oh my god that's so good,' Lisa gasped as she sat down onto the hard dick so she had it balls deep inside her. 'Now cup his balls gently as I ride him.'

Emily did as she was told. 'Fuck. They are so big. So full.'

'That's a week's worth of spunk in there. Don't worry you'll be covered in it soon enough slutty girl.' Lisa warned her as she started to slide up and down my pole.

Her tits were in my face and I was sucking and licking her large nipples. Juice from her soaking cunt was running down my cock onto my balls and I could tell she was going to cum quickly.

'It's so deep in me,' she screamed, 'fuck you're so hard.'

Emily was transfixed and held my balls as Lisa started to cum on my dick.

'Watch me cum on my man's big cock you slut.' She was shouting at Emily. 'Oh my god, I'm coming. Yes.'

It was an epic orgasm.

I could see this was going to be a long day.

My balls were aching to release a load but I guessed I was going to have to shoot a few times in the next 48 hours. That wasn't a problem as I could usually repeat during long sessions with Lisa but I wasn't sure how many I had in me.

Lisa climbed off of me. She was dripping.

'Clean that dick up please.'

'What?' said Emily.

'Clean all my juice off it. Lick it off with your tongue. I want it spotless.' Lisa was in full flow now she had cum.

Emily was on her hands and knees in front of me and brought her head up to meet with my cock. She started to lick up and down the shaft and used her mouth to clean up all the cum from Lisa's slippery hole.

'It's twitching,' Emily said to Lisa. 'There's so much pre-cum leaking out.'

'That's because he's desperate to cum, but he won't, will you baby? Now clean up and swallow it all like a good slut.'

Lisa went a grabbed a bag from the hallway and when she came back she emptied out a pile of toys. She must have bought half of the sex shop this morning.

She grabbed a bottle of lube, got behind Emily and squirted it into her arsehole. Emily squealed.

'Shut it and clean that cock but do not make him cum.' Lisa grabbed a butt plug from her selection and showed it to Emily.

It was a nice bulbus shape that had been purchased that morning ready for Emily's tight hole.

'Let's start getting these holes ready shall we,' Lisa said to her, 'get that cock in your mouth and stick your bottom up.'

Emily swallowed up the latest surge of pre-cum that was seeping out of me and slid my dick right into her mouth and presented her bum to Lisa as instructed.

Lisa pulled down her panties so that they were around her knees, added some lube to the plug and started to slip it into her arsehole.

Emily squealed again as Lisa pushed it in.

Lisa spanked her. 'Enough noise. This was what you wanted. Your arsehole filled.'

Lisa pushed it all the way in so it was lodged in tight. Then she reached over for a dildo and slid it into her now dripping cunt. Turning the speed up she started to fuck her with it.

'All your holes are filled like the dirty little slut you are.' Lisa taunted her. 'Careful with that cock. You do not make him cum yet.'

Emily slowed down but was starting cum herself. Her bum hole plugged and a big dick in her mouth, now getting dildo fucked from behind was too much and she was wailing as her first orgasm of the day swept through her.

My cock had come out of Emily's mouth during the mayhem and it was resting on her face as she recovered.

Lisa removed the dildo from her cunt. 'What a mess,' she held the cum soaked vibrator up and it was dripping wet.

'Up you get slut,' Lisa took Emily's hand and stood her up. Her knickers were round her ankles. 'Either pull your panties up or take them off.'

Emily's high heels stepped out of them leaving her bald pussy fully visible under the hem of the baby doll.

'Right lets get you outside please.' Lisa took her hand and led her towards the patio doors and the back garden.

Emily tottered behind in her heels, butt plug still fully inserted. 'What? Like this,' she protested.

'Yes like that. You will be in that all day today. That outfit only comes off when we've finished with you, and that won't be for a while.' Lisa sat her on one of the sunbeds.

Lisa came and got me. 'I know you're dying to cum baby so I'm going to let you but you'll need to recover quickly for round two.'

I nodded. She was right. My balls were ready to explode. Lisa and Emily were one hell of a double act and I was as horny as hell for both of them.

Lisa put a blanket down on the decking and position Emily on her knees. 'Don't you dare ladder those stockings, they were expensive.'

'Darling, come and give her your cock please.' Lisa beckoned me over.

'Mouth open ready for my man's big dick,' Lisa instructed Emily and she immediately obeyed. I fed my hard meat into her mouth.

She began sucking it and Lisa knelt down next to her. Lisa was pinching her nipples and rubbing her pussy. You could see that Emily was so turned on, she whimpered with every touch and seemed to be on the verge of coming again.

Lisa took my cock out of her mouth and wanked it slowly in her face before putting it in back in her mouth again.

'You are going to get so much cum all over that slutty face of yours,' she taunted Emily 'that's what you want isn't it? Tell me. Beg for it.'

'I want cum please, cover me in it, I want it so much.' Emily did what she was told but I sensed it really was what she wanted.

'OK baby. Let the slut have it,' Lisa gave me the green light and that's all I needed.

I took over from Lisa and started to wank my cock in front of Emily's face. Lisa continued to stroke my balls, 'Open your mouth Emily, get ready for a huge load. My man is going to drown you in spunk.'

I was ready to blow and as my cock erupted the first spurt hit her in the forehead and in her hair, before I got my aim right and started to unload into her mouth.

'Oh my god,' I even surprised myself with the quantity of cum I had stored up. 'Take that load Emily, swallow it all.'

She was gulping it down well, but she was covered in my cream. It was all over her face and in her hair, dripping down her chin onto her huge tits.

Lisa was loving it. She scooped up cum from Emily's face and put it in her mouth, 'Swallow every drop like a slut. Fuck baby you have covered her. That was crazy'.

Emily was trying to process what had just happened and was getting a breath as she swallowed the last bit, 'There's just so much cum, oh my god I'm drenched.'

'Just what you wanted,' said Lisa. 'Don't you dare clean that up. You can stay covered in spunk while I help my man recover and then you'll be required again.'

'OK,' spluttered Emily, cum still dripping off her face. 'What should I do?'

'There's washing up over there,' Lisa pointed inside to the kitchen. 'You can do that while I look after him, and don't you dare take that plug out of your arsehole.'

Emily and her sexy slut outfit tottered inside and into the kitchen while Lisa took me inside to the lounge. She took a photo of Emily at the sink in her outfit and sent it to Helen.

Lisa led me back inside to the sofa. The downstairs was open plan so we could see Emily doing as she was told at the sink and she could see us.

'You were amazing baby. Now lets get you back to life.' Lisa was still naked in her heels and started to kiss and caress my nipples and moved down to my dripping cock.

'I want you hard again baby, look at that naughty slut in the kitchen. I'm going to let you fuck her. Would you like that?'

I nodded. Emily looked so hot and dirty in the outfit they'd chosen and she was absolutely on heat, as was Lisa.

Lisa could see that her work was paying off as my dick was twitching back to life.

'OK Emily the slut. Get back over here please.' Lisa had more plans for our naughty girl.

Emily came back into the lounge. Lisa sat on the sofa and opened her legs wide. Her soaking wet shaven pussy lips glistened.

'On your knees and get your head in there and eat my cunt like a good slut.' Lisa ordered.

Emily dropped to her knees and plunged straight in. I assumed this was the first she'd tasted.

'My boy is going to work both your holes with his tongue. Take that plug out of her ass baby. See if it's stretched her.'

I got on my knees behind Emily. I eased the butt plug out of her gaping hole and tested it with my finger.

'Loosened up nicely darling,' I said, 'I can slide a finger in easily.' I said getting to work on her.

I put my tongue straight into her wet cunt and continued working her arsehole with my finger. Emily moaned and shook as the pleasure took her over.

'Quiet slut and focus on making me cum,' Lisa scolded her, 'I want your tongue in both my holes.'

I could tell that both girls were close to coming again, and almost in unison they screamed to a climax.

Lisa wasn't done with Emily's tongue and repositioned herself on all fours and presented herself to her. I shoved Emily's face back into Lisa from behind.

I got to work on Emily's bum and put my tongue in where the butt plug had nicely stretched her. I grabbed one of the larger dildos from the pile and rammed it into her dripping cunt.

Lisa was coming again. 'Lick my delicious cunt and arsehole slutty girl. Make me come again and you can get some cock in you as a reward.' She was going wild as she shuddered to another orgasm.

Emily was shaking again and her pussy exploded with juice on the dildo as she lost control again. My tongue was wedged into her lovely tight hole and that seemed make her cum even harder.

She collapsed, panting face down on the floor. 'I've never cum so much. I can't take much more,' she wailed.

Lisa and I sat on the sofa together looking at the heap on the floor. Emily looked great in her stockings and heels but her make up and lipstick was completely smudged by the huge load she'd taken earlier. She was surrounded by the toys both used on her and yet to be used.