Lisa's Friends Get My Cock Out Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDorset53
DDorset53
153 Followers

'Are you enjoying being a slut Emily darling?' Lisa asked, but it was obvious she was. Her legs were spread wide and pussy juice was leaking out of her and down the inside of her thighs.

'Yes Auntie Lisa. I can't stop coming. I'm exhausted.'

'You're nowhere near finished for today, I'm afraid,' warned Lisa. 'You can have 15 minutes to use the bathroom and smarten yourself up. Wash all the spunk off your face, redo make up and lipstick please. Call me if you need help.'

'Ok,' said Emily. She hauled herself up and went off to her bedroom and en suite bathroom.

Lisa had me to herself and was kissing me deeply with her hands all over me.

'Oh baby. Clever boy. You're rock hard again,' she had my big dick gripped in her hand and her other hand playing with her pussy.

She climbed across me and sat on my cock. 'Let me ride you slowly for a bit while she's getting ready baby. I love to feel you in me and it will keep you nice and hard.'

She ground herself onto my cock and offered me her huge tits which I hungrily took in my mouth.

I could feel how wet she was and I knew she wouldn't take long to come. 'You feel so big in my wet cunt baby. You're going to make me cum again. Oh shit.'

She was coming all over my dick and I sucked hard on her nipples as she thrust them into my mouth.

Emily called from outside. 'Can I come back in?'

Lisa was out of breath from her orgasm. 'Yes come in. I've warmed him up for the main course.'

Emily came in and saw Lisa wedged onto my cock.

She looked great. Her outfit had been straightened out, stockings reclipped onto the suspender belt and her lovely big tits stuck out through the holes in the slip.

Her make up had been smartened up and lots more bright red lippy applied. She stood tall in her heels.

Lisa took another photo and sent to Helen.

'Are you ready to be a slut?' Lisa asked.

'Yes I am,' Emily said confidently, 'Will I be getting fucked?'

'Oh yes,' said Lisa lifting herself off my hard pole, 'amongst other things. On your knees and put this big cock in your mouth.'

Emily duly obliged and she started giving me a very sloppy blow job while I held her head.

Lisa moved back behind her and put two fingers in her. 'I'll start getting her ready for fucking.'

Lisa replaced fingers with a vibrator from the vast selection available.

Emily, with her mouth full of cock, moaned loudly.

Lisa spanked her.

'God. This naughty slut is dripping for cock.' Lisa spanked her again. 'Let's get her into the bedroom.'

Lisa pulled her up to her feet and led her into her room.

'Lie on the bed and get those legs wide open. Show us those wet pussy lips,' Lisa ordered her.

She spread her stockinged legs for us and I got between them and lifted her legs over my shoulders. Her heels scratched my back.

'Slide that big cock into her darling. She's going to cum quickly. This slut is so wet.'

Lisa watched intently as my solid dick edged into Emily's soaking cunt.

Emily was gasping as it entered her. 'It's so big. Oh my god it's filling me.'

'She's so tight,' I said to Lisa, 'it's nearly all the way in though.'

I kept sliding into her until the whole shaft was balls deep. Emily was writhing on the bed about to cum.

'Fuck her baby,' Lisa was loving it. 'Give it to her hard.'

Emily was out of control already and was screaming her way to a huge orgasm.

'I love this huge dick, I'm coming. Oh god please.....' Emily shuddered as she came all over my cock. It felt incredible.

Lisa was masturbating but she wanted more. Emily was quickly positioned on all fours on the bed as Lisa laid down and opened her legs, pushing Emily's face into her hungry pussy.

'Eat my cunt and you can have that cock from behind,' Lisa ordered her.

I pushed Emily's face into Lisa's soaking shaved pussy and slid my cock into Emily from behind.

She was tight but so wet and my cock slid in easily, filling her completely, balls deep.

I nestled into her and saw her inviting bum hole slightly open where Lisa had butt plugged her earlier.

'Pass up the lube baby,' I nodded to Lisa who was recovering from another orgasm.

Emily looked round nervously.

'Concentrate on my holes,' shouted Lisa.

Emily obediently dived back between Lisa's spread legs.

I squirted lube into her bum and pushed my index finger into her tight entrance.

'How is it baby?' Lisa asked.

'Much better. Probably can take a medium dildo,' I had started to fuck Emily and she was wailing.

'Let me get one.' Lisa got up and went out of the room.

I started to pound Emily's soaking cunt harder. My balls were slapping into her and juice was pouring out of her.

'Oh fuck yes. Give it to me hard. I love that huge dick in me. I'm gonna cum again.. ' she was screaming as she came.

'You're loving my man's big cock, aren't you slutty girl?' Lisa came back into the room.

'God yes, Auntie Lisa. So much.'

'Right. Lets try two dicks. Stay where you are on your hands and knees.'

Lisa turned on a medium sized vibrator and nestled it at Emily's arsehole. It buzzed as the tip entered her.

'Oh god. That hurts,' Emily said breathlessly.

Lisa spanked her hard. 'Shut it. You wanted your ass fucked and you're getting it. I'm helping you by preparing it for cock.'

I continued to fuck her soaking wet cunt while Lisa probed her arsehole with the buzzing vibrator.

'Oh shit. This looks so good. Cocks in both holes. What a total slut,' Lisa teased her.

Emily was taking it well and despite initially struggling with the shock of taking the dildo in her bum, she had relaxed and was clearly enjoying being filled.

Lisa was using the tool carefully but was now giving her long deep strokes in her ass.

Emily was dripping juice all over my big dick and I could tell she was about to come again.

'Oh my god,' she screamed. 'This is so good. I'm going to come. Give it to me.'

I picked up the pace and started to slam my pole into her and Lisa was pummelling her bum as she started to shake with a huge orgasm.

As she started to come I pulled my cock of her and she covered me in her juice as she squirted everywhere.

Lisa had the dildo deep in her bum. 'Fuck, what a messy slut. That was a big one.'

'That was amazing, I've never come so much. I can't take much more,' Emily begged.

'You're nearly done for the day, that big dick is ready to spunk again. Isn't that right baby?' Lisa smiled at me.

Lisa got on her knees in front of me and took me in her amazing mouth.

She wagged her finger at Emily to join her and Emily dropped to her knees obediently,

These two gorgeous girls shared my rock hard cock between them until I couldn't take any more and I was ready to blow.

'He's ready. Open your mouth wide and take his load slut.' Lisa was massaging my balls and waiting for my spunk to shoot.

Emily opened her mouth just in time and I shot a thick stream of cum straight in.

The next two jets hit her in the face and drenched her again. I was pretty proud of myself and so was Lisa.

'Baby. You never cease to amaze me with how much spunk you can produce. You're a good boy. She's covered again.'

Lisa took a photo of Emily covered in my juice and trying to gulp the rest of it down.

'Oh my god. There's so much come. How is there so much?' Emily was wiping my load from her face.

'My man is a stud. That's why,' laughed Lisa. 'But now he needs to get his strength back for tomorrow.'

'Tomorrow?' said Emily.

'Tomorrow is anal day. That's what you wanted isn't it? You wanted his big dick in your ass.'

'He's so big though,' said Emily.

'Well you should have thought of that when you tried to seduce him. Offering him all your holes,' teased Lisa. 'I would take a vibrator to bed and get practicing if I was you.'

Emily tottered off to her room, her heels still on and looking amazing. She looked fantastic in her outfit that Lisa had chosen for her. She looked even better covered in my come.

'You can have a lie in tomorrow morning, but I want you ready at midday for more cock.' Lisa called after her.

'Don't worry she's got another outfit tomorrow darling. She's in red. You love red don't you my gorgeous man,' Lisa smiled. 'Come on you need some beauty sleep you've had a hard day big boy.'

Lisa was up early in the morning and woke me up with a long deep kiss.

'I love you baby,' she said, 'today is going to be such fun.'

I quickly remembered Emily in the spare room, ready for another day of fucking. My dick twitched.

Lisa was wandering around the house naked as always and I was instucted to do the same.

Emily had taken the offer of a lie in and hadn't stirred yet.

At 11.00 Lisa decided it was time to help Emily prepare for another big day.

She made her a cup of tea and took two boxes out of the cupboard and showed them to me.

'Home enema kits,' she said, 'I thought we could both have a good clean out considering today's plans,' she laughed.

'You're serious? About her getting fucked in her bum?' I asked.

'Absolutely! She wanted it. So she's getting it. Helen agrees. She bloody loved that dildo in her ass yesterday.'

'You won't get any objections from me,' I said smiling broadly.

'Naughty boy. If she's having it then so am I, so you get to fuck two gorgeous big bums today baby.'

I was already hard.

'Right I'll take her some tea and we'll both get ready. Be showered and back in the lounge for midday my darling. Ok?'

'I won't be late,' I smiled.

'I bet you bloody won't!'

I showered and shaved. I was ready well before the instructed time and wandered downstairs naked.

Enjoying my new found naturism, I grabbed a cold glass of water and went outside and lay on one of the sunbeds.

I must have drifted off. The next thing I knew I was being called back into the house.

'We're ready for you darling.'

Lisa was calling from inside.

I wandered back into the house and did a double take as I saw Lisa and Emily stood hand in hand to greet me.

They looked incredible.

Both were dressed identically, although Lisa was in black and Emily in red.

It was much more basic than the previous day.

They both wore stockings and suspenders with patent stiletto shoes, no knickers and nothing on top.

Both had bald cunts and their huge tits hung naturally.

They had full make up, topped off with bright red lipstick and they wore their hair up.

'Did you order two sluts?' Lisa asked smiling.

'Wow. You two look incredible.' I was stunned at what was in front of me.

My cock was rock hard and I had started to stroke it as I admired the scene in front of me.

'Would you like to follow us to the bedroom?' said Lisa. The girls took my hands and led me out of the lounge.

The room had been prepared.

There were various dildos and butt plugs laid out and plenty of lube bottles that were close to hand.

Lisa sat Emily on the bed and ushered me over so that my erection was just in front of both their faces.

'See that lovely big cock?' Lisa said to Emily, grabbing my hard dick, 'that is going in your bum today. It's going to fuck your arsehole. Do you understand?'

Emily nodded.

'Bend over and show him.'

Emily obediently got on her hands and knees, sticking her bum in the air.

Her gorgeous ass had been plugged with a pretty large butt plug.

'Good girl. We'll leave that in so that you're getting stretched open nicely,' Lisa gave Emily a hard spank and she yelped at the surprise.

'Right first things first. I'm going to show you how it's done, so come and lube my hole up for my man's big dick.' Lisa lay back on the bed so that both her holes were accessible.

She looked fantastic in her stockings and heels. Really slutty. Just how I liked her.

Emily grabbed a bottle of lube and started to rub it into Lisa's bum.

'You'll need a lot more than that. He's fucking hard as hell. Squirt it up there,' Lisa ordered.

Emily did as she was told until Lisa's hole was filled and greased up nicely. I could see that her pussy was already soaked.

'Ok now lube up his dick.'

Emily poured some lube on my dick and started to rub it in. 'God he's so fucking hard,' she gasped.

'Of course he is. He's about to fuck two gorgeous bums all afternoon,' laughed Lisa winking at me.

'Right. Now listen carefully. I love anal but I make sure that it's not regularly offered. So when it is, it's a real treat. Isn't that right darling?' Lisa smiled at me again.

I nodded. 'Unfortunately,' I said. I bloody loved fucking her in the ass and wished I could do it all the time.

'The easiest way to take a cock of his size is in this position, laid back, legs in the air. It hurts to start with but once it's in, it's heaven.'

Emily was listening intently.

'But, there's no better slutty feeling than being fucked in the bum on your hands and knees from behind. However that is a bit more painful at the beginning.'

My cock was starting to twitch in anticipation.

'I'm going to show you both ways and then it's your turn. How does that butt plug feel?'

'It's fine. I'm getting used to it,' said Emily still rubbing my dick.

'Ok darling. Time for that big cock please. My ass is ready for you. Emily, you can play with my pussy while he's fucking me. I will come loads so don't stop.'

Lisa threw her stockinged legs up over my shoulders and I found her arsehole with the head of my cock.

Even though I was desperate to fuck her gorgeous round bum I was always careful not to hurt her as I pushed it in.

I knew that once it was inside her that she'd let me pound her as hard as I liked.

I edged it into her slowly but forcefully not stopping as she gasped, knowing that it was better to slide it right inside rather than a stop start motion.

My hard dick slid up inside her hole beautifully.

'God that feels good,' Lisa looked at Emily, 'you see how easy that was? You just need to relax and let it happen.'

Emily nodded.

I started to fuck her with long slow strokes as she got used to it and Lisa was loving it.

'Play with my wet cunt while I take his hard dick,' she screamed at Emily.

Lisa came twice straight away. She wanted it harder.

'Darling please do me harder. Show Emily just how I like it.'

I picked up the pace and started to pound her tight hole so my balls slapped into her as fucked her deeply.

Emily was obediently rubbing Lisa's cunt and she had her fingers inside her own and they were both moaning as they came.

Lisa was taking it as hard as I could give it to her. I had hold of her hips and rammed my cock into her willing arsehole.

She was screaming the house down and coming multiple times before she wanted a position change.

She squeezed me out of her bum and got on her hands and knees ready for more ass fucking.

'Do me like a fucking whore,' she shouted at me. 'I want it fucking hard.'

I stood behind her and pulled her towards me so she was at the end of the bed.

Her hole was beautifully stretched from the hard anal she'd just had. I made sure that I had the right trajectory and pushed my dick in slowly, balls deeps.

'Wow,' said Emily, 'that looks amazing Auntie Lisa.'

'That will be you in a minute. Don't worry you'll get your turn.' I smiled at her and saw that the nervousness had gone and she was horny as hell.

'Babe. Stop mucking about and fuck my arsehole hard please.' Lisa was on heat and wanted more.

I started to fuck her gently to make sure I had the right angle of entry. It slid in perfectly.

'Give it to me darling,' Lisa looked over her shoulder, 'As hard as you can please baby.'

That was an invitation that I was not going to ignore and I held her hips to pull her onto me as I pounded it into her.

Lisa was rubbing her own cunt this time as Emily watched on wanking herself silly as she watched the anal action.

'God this is amazing, I'm coming again Auntie Lisa. I want that dick in me.' Emily was so horny for dick. I could see that this was going to be a lot of fun.

'You'll have to wait I'm afraid. I like a nice long ass pounding. Don't you dare fucking come baby. Keep that dick right on the edge.' Lisa wasn't about to to relinquish my dick over to Emily any time soon.

It got to the point that I didn't think Lisa could come any more and she was ready to hand me over.

She lay face down on the bed absolutely exhausted from her multiple orgasms.

I needed a short break as I was really close to coming and I badly wanted to give Emily a huge load in her bum.

Lisa started to come round and focused on the job in hand. She sat up on the bed.

'Right young lady. Come and lie across my knee.' She beckoned Emily over to her and she lay across as instructed.

'Lets take this plug out of you.' Lisa eased the butt plug from the tight arsehole and it left a nice gape until the hole slowly shut.

Lisa grabbed the lube and forced the nozzle into her and then gave the bottle a few squeezes before removing it.

She slowly eased one finger into her followed quickly by a second and slowly fucked her with them for a moment or two.

'Oh lovely. You are going to love this hole darling. So tight. Right Emily. Lie on the bed please. On your back, legs open.'

Lisa pulled me to her and kissed me deeply. 'Thank you baby. That was the best bum fuck I've ever had. Just a shame I couldn't let you shoot up me. We need to save all that cream for this virgin bottom.'

Lisa wiped my cock and stroked lube all over my stiff pole and bursting balls.

Lisa kissed me again and then focussed on the waiting Emily.

She had her legs in the air and she was wide open with both her holes on offer.

We both moved Emily into position and joined her on the bed. Lisa started to play with her pussy as I moved my rock hard dick towards her entrance that was dripping with lube.

'Relax Emily,' I said, 'you are full of lube so I should be able to slowly push into you.'

'I'm going to work this soaking wet cunt while he fucks your other hole. You're going to come like never before.' Lisa had started to finger fuck her.

I pushed my the head of my dick inside her and she gasped as the first few inches made their way into her.

'Oh god it's so big. Just stop for a minute,' Emily pleaded.

'He knows

what he's doing. Just relax and take it. Look how wet you are.' Lisa reassured her.

I knew that stopping would be the wrong thing to do and I continued to slowly push my cock into the tightest ass I'd ever fucked.

Emily screamed as the last few inches moved into her.

'Emily. It's in,' I said.

'Is it really?' she asked panting.

Lisa looked down. 'You have 7 inches of meat, balls deep in your arsehole young lady.'

'Oh my god I did it.' Emily was really pleased with herself.

'I'm going to start fucking you really slowly Ok?' I asked.

'God. Yes please,' Emily was ready to lose her anal virginity.

For the next ten minutes I carefully fucked her in the bum while she got used to the movement while Lisa brought her to orgasm with her fingers.

'I think I'm ready to get it a bit harder now,' said Emily growing in confidence. 'I'm starting to really enjoy the feeling.'

I didn't need to be asked twice and I picked up the pace, steadily at first and then gradually started to pound into the virgin arsehole.

Emily was going crazy and Lisa was wanking her juicy cunt hard. Emily was about to cum hard.

'Fuck. This is so good I'm gonna explode. Fill my hole with huge dick. Fuck me hard. Oh god I'm coming so much.' Emily screamed her way to a huge orgasm.

Lisa took her fingers away and Emily's cunt squirted juice all over me. She shook as she came with my rock hard dick buried deep inside her arse.

'Wow., said Lisa. 'That was insane. Baby your balls look like they are going to burst,' she cupped my throbbing sack in her hand.

'Are you ready to be fucked in your arse from behind like a slutty whore?'

DDorset53
DDorset53
153 Followers