All Comments on 'Lisa's Frustration'

by HoldYouDown

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but not sure why she would risk pregnancy unless she had easy access to the abortion pill and was confident it worked. Condom with alan should be a must. He has sex with others so in addition to pregnancy she risks std.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun beginning!!!! MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineover 1 year ago

Very hot. Especially the daddy issue. She should have answered the phone and let Jason know she is a good cowgirl.

MaroonPrincessMaroonPrincessover 1 year ago

I loved it. Now I am going to have to read the rest of your stories. I'm looking forward to it!

BroadusBroadusover 1 year ago

GeT story developments with the role-playing fantasy become real. Especially liked the phone call extending the big moment. Keep the stories coming, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, forget Jason, Alan - Lisa - and Gabriel have about 12 babies. Sure, she finishes grad school, but she's their naughty "good girl" who gets their cum and babies. Alan's ready to be a daddy in more ways than one. Hot, tight, milky, pregnant, dominated, worshipped and satisfied. That's Lisa's future that I'd like to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a bitch

JerryluvsoralJerryluvsoralover 1 year ago

A very hot and beautiful story, you got my motor running! It revives some memories of my younger days I'd love to relive, thank you for the pleasure ;) I'll look for more if you have them.

Smarthomanid2Smarthomanid2over 1 year ago

Wow that was hot!!!

desire30desire30over 1 year ago

so much of the story make me remember my state of affairs at her age.. and in large respects even now.. the conflicting feeling. the desire of finding more sexual arousal points in my mind.

Bonnie_DoesBonnie_Doesover 1 year ago

Great story and excellent writing style, Lisa! It brought back great memories of a similar but not exactly the same situation I had. I'm going to check out others you have. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous