Lisa's Frustration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan gave it a grab and squeezed. Lisa shifted a bit - she was on her stomach, on Alan's lap, and her ass was a bit in the air. Alan rubbed his palm lightly across it, then suddenly, he gave it a light slap. It took Lisa off guard. Had he read her mind? Her cheeks undulated, and the slight pain and surprise felt...nice. She wiggled her ass slightly more now, nonverbally asking for another. Alan slapped her again, this time a bit harder.

"I told you, Lisa, I'm very perverted," Alan said in an alluring voice.

"Mmmm," Lisa murmured. "That's so naughty."

Alan chuckled. "I think you're the naughty one," he said playfully. He spanked her again. "And anyway, I like naughty girls. Is that what you are?"

"Ahhh!" Lisa groaned. She had never been spanked before - at least not as an adult. "Mmm, yes, I'm a naughty girl," she affirmed.

"I see," Alan continued. He repositioned her body so that it was face down on her lap - complete spanking position. "My dirty little girl, thinking impure thoughts. Tsk, tsk." He gave her another ass slap. Each one came with slightly more force, still pleasurable.

That's when Lisa said something she didn't think she'd say: "Oh, daddy..." This caused Alan's cock to throb upward; she could feel it on her stomach. Lisa giggled.

Saying those words, and Alan's reaction, gave her a sudden rush. She knew, logically, that she had no sexual attraction to her actual father. But Lisa had always wanted to say it, to play it out. She had watched hentai porn with this theme and it always gave her terrific masturbation sessions. But, her boyfriend - the only person she'd ever had intercourse with - was her age. Calling him "daddy" didn't make much sense, not that he'd ever go along with it. Besides his age, there was nothing experienced or paternal or authoritative about Jason. He was handsome and young, and for that Lisa found him physically attractive. But she'd always been drawn to, curious about, older, experienced men. The handsome older actors in Hollywood movies, some of her professors, or any man 40 or older who took care of himself and seemed to "get" women, who had a certain charm. She remembered her history teacher in high school, Mr. Andropolis; so handsome and worldly. He was married and she had a terrible crush on him, which she was sure he sensed. Nothing ever came of it but Mr. Andropolis set the template - the archetype that would bewitch Lisa. What she had always wanted was for a Mr. Andropolis to kiss her forehead, to spank her ass, to grab her and - perhaps - to lose his control over her.

And now here she was, in the lap of her 40-something roommate, bent over his knee for a spanking.

Alan pulled on Lisa's yoga pants. She lifted her hips a bit, and he pulled the pants down. It was stretched tightly over her body, and she felt her ass jiggle as it sprang out from under the material. Alan's hand hovered just above her ass for a moment, and Lisa drank in the moment. There was something about this - her ass exposed, arched a bit, about to endure contact...it was intoxicating. Often while masturbating Lisa would grab her own ass. When she was out in public in tight pants or jeans she sometimes could feel the stares and wondered how many men would grab it if they could, especially older guys.

Another slap arrived. Then Alan ran his hands softly across her cheeks, down her hamstrings. Then up to her pussy - barely. Lisa felt extremely wet and couldn't take much more buildup.

"Take them off," Alan said in a straightforward, fatherly tone.

"Yes daddy." Lisa obeyed. She stood up, and removed her yoga pants and underwear. She stood before him and waited expectantly.

Alan grinned. "All of it, sweetheart." Lisa smiled and gladly removed her top.

Standing up, Alan took of his shirt. He pulled Lisa's nubile body toward his own. Their nipples seemed to kiss. He ran his finger tip across her spine, tickling her lower back. Then he gave her ass a good squeeze, leaned in, and passionately kissed Lisa. His other hand ventured toward her neck area, and he gave that a good grip, too. Lisa could feel herself getting lost in a sexual tidal wave.

Alan slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and pulled them off. Lisa looked down at his green plaid boxers. She could see where his cock was fighting to get out, and she could see a wet spot.

"Lisa, dear, get get down on your knees," Alan said. She obeyed.

Lisa looked up eagerly at Alan. He stroked the hair atop her head. "Please take them off," he said, referring to his boxers.

She gave the boxers a slight tug, slowly pulling them down. Alan's cock was pulled down with the elastic. Lisa studied curiously as she saw its base exposed, then slowly, the shaft. Finally, the elastic reached the head. She gave his boxers another tug. Alan's banana-shaped cock jumped to its freedom. Its mushroom head smacked Lisa on the chin. As she drew back to look, she saw a large stream of precum connecting her face with his cock.

Mesmerized, Lisa took the precum with her fingertips. She rubbed it onto her left nipple. Then she lifted her boob upward and bent her neck downward. Lisa's breasts were just big enough for this. She licked the precum from her nipple. It had a wonderfully tart taste to it.

She then put her hand around Alan's cock and stared at it a moment. It was big, but not porn star big or anything. She found its banana shape curious. Her boyfriend's penis was straight, so this was definitely different.

Lisa put her lips to the bulbous head. Her lips passed over the head and onto the shaft, as far in as her small mouth could allow. Alan moaned. She could feel the upwardly pointed head hitting the rear roof of her mouth. She went back and forth a few times, and looked up at Alan with her big brown eyes as she fondled his balls. She could taste more precum.

After a bit, Alan motioned for Lisa to stand up. He squeezed her breast and kissed her again. First on the lips, then he nibbled her neck. Slowly Alan worked his way downward. He kissed her by the collarbone, then gave her nipple a light bite. He kissed her tummy, then spun her around slowly, then got on his knee and kissed the smalls of her back. Lisa cooed with pleasure. He lightly bit the left side of her ass and Lisa hummed a moan.

Motioning for her to sit on the sofa, Alan then spread Lisa's legs apart as he knelt in front of her. Oh my God, Lisa thought. He's going to go down on me. Alan kissed her pussy lips multiple times, then began sliding his tongue across their wet divide. He flicked his tongue on her clitoris. Lisa looked down for a moment. In spite of her nearly black hair, she kept her pussy well groomed, with laser removal and shaving when necessary. It was indeed hairless. She thought it looked beautiful in that moment, with Alan's head buried in it. In fact, she only wished she could lick it herself sometimes, and wondered what it must feel like.

Lisa looked up, toward the TV. It was off, and with the daylight reflecting upon it, she could see their reflection on the screen. She could see Alan's backside, his head in her crotch, her tits reacting to her bodily thrusts. It was as though she were in one of the porn videos she watched online.

Alan came up for air, kissing her stomach and breasts as he moved upward. Again he kissed her, thrusting his tongue inside her mouth, and she could taste herself, which to Lisa was incredibly erotic.

Alan then sat down on the sofa, and motioned for Lisa to get on top. His penis pointed upward and throbbed.

On top, Lisa thought giddily. She almost never got to be on top. She climbed atop Alan. Luckily, her pussy was drenched and ready. She lowered herself slowly, letting out an "ahhhhhh" as Alan guided his penis inside her. Finally, it was all the way in, and she was sitting on top of her roommate.

"How's my girl?" Alan asked, smiling.

"Oh daddy," Lisa said. "It feels so good." At this point the "daddy" thing felt right. She wasn't just humoring Alan. She wanted to call him that - out of some sort of respect, she figured.

Slowly at first, they began to fuck. Alan grabbed her hips and lifted her up and down his cock. Her tits bounced wantonly with each movement. Without even thinking, she said, "Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me, daddy!" Alan reciprocated by saying, "That's my baby. Ride daddy's cock." In spite of the role play, their voices were earnest.

Lisa rode his cock all right - with unbridled abandon. Sitting atop his handsome male figure, bouncing up and down, she felt completely on dispaly - the curtains were open - and she felt like an uncontrollable slut, free to be herself. Exactly as she wanted to feel.

That's when her phone rang.

It was on the sofa, to Alan's right. They both stopped and looked at it, and could both read the name of the incoming caller: Jason.

Alan looked up at Lisa. "Do you need to take that?"

Lisa froze for a moment. She hadn't thought about her boyfriend this whole time. She was truly in the moment and feeling good. It irritated her that he was calling, interrupting, this moment, though he had no idea what she was up to. She let it ring, and ring. Eventually it stopped.

Not five seconds later, it started again. Lisa shook her head. "I'm sorry," she said. "Don't move."

She picked up the phone and answered it, still sitting on Alan's hard cock.

"Hi," she said. "Sorry, I was in the bathroom."

Jason began telling her he was sorry about earlier, and also that he had to change his train ticket, that he couldn't visit this coming weekend because he had to go to his grandmother's birthday. "I can do the following weekend," he explained.

"Sure," Lisa replied. She looked at Alan and ran her finger across his chest.

Jason went on, explaining this and that. Alan's cock throbbed inside of Lisa. She could feel it up to her bellybutton and beyond. "O--Okay," she said, trying not to pant. "Uh-huh."

"Are you okay?" Jason asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she assured him. "Just tired." She could feel the cock throbbing and it drove her crazy.

She wrapped up the call. "Okay...okay. Sounds good. I love you." The last word came with a bit of a moan: "Bye."

Lisa ended the call, staring at the phone a moment to make sure the call was disconnected. She tossed the mobile on the couch and looked at Alan. He returned her gaze with a smile.

"Where were we?" she said. She leaned forward for leverage and began riding his cock again. Alan seemed quiet, accepting.

"Oh Daddy, I'm sorry we were interrupted," she said. "That was just some boy from school. You know I only want Daddy's cock."

Alan took his cue. "Mmm, bad girl!" He slapped her ass - harder this time - as she bounced up and down.

Then he paused a moment. "Turn around," he ordered her. Lisa got off his dick and rotated her body 180 degrees. She sat back down on his penis. They were now doing "reverse cowgirl." Her young ass faced him, but she could not see him. This was even more arousing to Lisa. There was something about being fucked from behind that felt even more promiscuous to her; it was impersonal, and she felt like a toy, or a prostitute.

Of course, she adored Alan and respected him, and desired his respect, which he always gave her. This again was her paradox. Was it hers alone? Did other women think this way, with such dissonance? Lisa didn't talk much about sex with what few friends she had. Most had experience with more guys, including one night stands. Lisa just had Jason, since they were 18. Conversely, he frequently disrespected her during nonsexual exchanges, while their sexual moments were fairly standard and rarely felt risqué. He would ask "is this okay?" and "did you come?" Lisa appreciated the concern but also sort of resented it. Just once she would like for Jason to grab her, tear her clothes off and fuck her wildly from behind, pull out and cum all over her ass or face. She didn't even care if she came. She just wanted to know that she drove him crazy enough to treat her thus. And that he respected her enough to treat her like his equal the rest of the time.

Instead, here she was, riding a cock almost twice her age, her ass facing him as he grabbed it and pulled and pushed and thrusted and moaned in a deep, dark voice. Again, she could see her reflection in the TV, this time her facial expressions as she was leaning slightly forward. Her pendulous breasts rocked back and forth and she found it all too much, her pussy ached and throbbed and she completely lost her senses for a moment, cumming intensely, yelling loudly, almost violently, "Daddy! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me Daddy!"

On the apartment floor above theirs, they both heard someone walking in heels on the hardwood, only to stop in their tracks at Lisa's moment of orgasm. She wasn't usually that loud.

Lisa's cast all of her tension and anticipation away in one long, bodily sigh: "Ohhhhhhhh......"

However, she could still feel Alan's dick deep inside her. She didn't want to stop. Rather, she didn't want him to stop. Not on her account.

"Mmmm, keep fucking me, Daddy," she said. Alan obliged, saying, "You naughty little whore."

He again rocked her body on his cock, and started to moan with greater urgency. She could feel his cock getting even bigger.

"Lisa," he said desperately, "I think I'm going to come soon. I can't hold out much longer, I've got to come."

Lisa knew that he meant that he should pull out, perhaps stroke until completion.

She turned her head backwards to look at him as best she could, and smiled, and continued sliding up and down his shaft.

"Then come for me, Alan. Come deep inside me. Fill me up. Please, Alan. I want it so badly. Fill me up with your cum."

At that moment, the phone rang again. It was Jason. This time, she ignored the call.

12