Lisa's Houseguest

Story Info
The girlfriend of Lisa's roommate stirs up mutual jealousy.
4k words
4.4
17.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note, this is a sequel to the story https://www.literotica.com/s/lisa-and-alan-and-gabriel, but can be read on its own.)

*

"There's nothing like a weekend with the apartment to myself," Lisa thought as she brewed some coffee that Saturday morning. With a smirk on her face, she spread some butter and jam on her toast, and then went into the living room to watch some cartoons and enjoy the sunny morning, just like she did when she was a little girl. There was homework to be done later in the weekend, but for now, it was time for Spongebob.

Halfway through her breakfast, Lisa heard some stirring coming from her roommate Alan's room. "Ah, crap," she remembered. Alan was out of town, but his new girlfriend, Sofia, was crashing at their place that weekend because of a plumbing problem in her apartment. Lisa, of course, didn't mind Sofia. Well, she barely knew her enough to mind her. It was just the sudden disappointment of remembering that she wasn't, in fact, alone for the weekend, but with a houseguest. It changed her whole paradigm, starting with the fact that she was hanging out in just a long t-shirt, and that her plate and mug were sitting on the coffee table. Lisa felt the sudden need to bus them back to the kitchen. She wanted to be slovenly for a day or two, but simply couldn't knowing she had a guest.

As she rinsed her plate off at the sink, she felt the presence of Sofia entering the kitchen. "Good morning!" Sofia said, effervescently.

"Hi, good morning," Lisa said. She saw Sofia was fully dressed. "I'm sorry, I forgot you were here." Lisa looked down at herself in her long, thin, white Minnesota Vikings t-shirt that was actually her boyfriend's. It clung to her body somewhat scandalously, or so it suddenly felt to her.

"No problem, girl," Sofia said with a smile. "It's your pad. I'll try to stay out of your way." She went to the fridge for some juice.

Lisa watched Sofia in her black tank top and tight olive green jeans, as she bent over to grab the juice. Alan had been dating her for a few weeks now, though he wouldn't admit that they were in any way serious. But it was clear they got along and were into each other. Lisa could see why: Sofia was a gorgeous Indian, with medium-dark brown skin, long black hair, large brown eyes, an hypnotic accent, and she even had a beauty mark northeast of her lips, for God's sake. Her body cut an exotically seductive figure, but moreover, Sofia just had a way about her. She was confident, charming, and sexy, and when she was around Alan, he fed into it and off of it.

Now as Sofia was at a 90 degree angle fishing the Tropicana out of the fridge, Lisa caught herself staring straight at Sofia's ass while she was lost in thought. "God, to have an ass like that," thought Lisa. Her next thought was that Alan must like to grab it. Sofia's jeans were so tight that Lisa could almost see the outline of her lips just below. THEN she thought, "Why am I staring? I have such a perverted mind. Stop, Lisa, stop." She felt a brief wave of shame and some warmth in her cheeks.

Sofia stood up and turned around, her hair twisting like a movie starlet's. "Want any?" she offered.

"Uh, no, thank you," Lisa replied, with a sheepish smile. Sofia grabbed a glass from the cupboard and said, "Thank you again so much for letting me crash here. I'm so grateful just to have a working toilet." She finished pouring, looked up at Lisa for a second, paused, and asked, "Cold?"

Lisa responded with a little confusion, "Um, no, just minor allergies." Sofia stared at her with a grin, her eyes pointing slightly down. Lisa looked down and saw her recalcitrant nipples were poking through the "V" and the "S" on her Vikings shirt. They never seemed to behave. She turned bright red and giggled. "Oh, yeah, I guess I am a little chilly."

Sofia laughed, making Lisa feel even more awkward. Though it was no worse than being in a locker room, she always felt some humiliation about being seen. But the awkwardness always came with something else: a rush of some kind, that always turned her on....which made her feel more humiliated. And so on. It was as if Sofia had "caught" her checking out her ass and this was her way of exposing what Lisa considered her own naughty perversions...perversions Lisa both indulged and tried to shun. It probably went back to that time she was enjoying the gym shower's stream ricocheting off her body more than a little, and her phy ed teacher barked at her to get dressed and get to her next class.

"Happens to me all the time," Sofia chuckled. "And mine are dark. I've got to be careful what I wear sometimes."

"Yeah, I'll bet yours are nice," Lisa said clumsily. "I mean, I bet guys are always looking." Awkward, she thought. She was never very good at this kind of girl talk.

"Sometimes," Sofia conceded. She paused for a few moments, then changed the subject. "I meant to ask you: Can I use your laptop? I left mine at home, and Alan's got his. I have school emails with attachments I need to read, and I hate using my phone for that."

"Sure," Lisa said. "It's on my desk." She showed Sofia into her bedroom. "I'm going to take a shower. Use it as long as you want."

Lisa grabbed her clothes and towel and went to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth, and ran the water in the shower until it got warm. She took her shirt off and looked at her visage in the mirror as it began to fog. Her nipples were still firm. She felt embarrassment all over again, like Sofia had "one up" on her...even though it was no big deal. Lost in thought, she noticed a pink hairbrush on the sink. It had long, black hairs on it. "No wonder her hair always looks perfect," Lisa thought. "She probably brushes first thing in the morning, like a princess."

She stepped into the shower and went through her routine, trying to move past her mix of jealousy and embarrassment. "She'll be gone in a month," Lisa thought. She soaped her body, involuntarily replaying the moment in the kitchen in her head, imagining Sofia bent over the fridge, this time stark naked. It was as if Lisa's dirty thoughts couldn't be tamed sometimes. She pictured that it was she, Lisa, walking in on an embarrassed and naked Sofia. "Well, well, so this is the Indian goddess," she'd remark. "Let's see your wonderful brown nipples. Turn around, Miss Perfect." Poor Sofia would turn around, embarrassed, trying in vain to cover herself.

The more she imagined her silly revenge, the more butterflies Lisa felt. Sofia was indeed a beauty. A thought crossed Lisa's mind. Her minor revenge fantasy had her feeling deviant. "Dare I?" she asked herself. She pulled the shower curtain ajar and glanced at the hairbrush. Then she grabbed it and closed the curtain.

Lisa was not the kind of girl to use sex toys. She wasn't against them, just too shy to go to a store or even to order them online. Having dildos and vibrators just seemed like something other girls did...girls like Sofia, who were confident in their sexuality, flaunted it, joked about it. Instead, Lisa had occasionally resorted to different objects over the years: A sofa arm, a pillow, a cucumber, a shampoo bottle. Once, her classmate returned from Paris and gave her a lollipop shaped like the Eiffel Tower. Later that week, she masturbated with it and threw it away, partly out of shame, partly because she wasn't going to eat it after that. Another time, she experimented with a banana, and though she rinsed it off afterwards she felt all kinds of weird when she saw her dad peel it and eat it.

And now, here she was, in the shower, with the handle of Sofia's hairbrush deep inside her. With one hand she moved it in and out. With the other, she positioned the handheld shower head to massage her clit. The shower head wasn't even necessary, though, as just the thought of Sofia's brush handle in her pussy - with Sofia in the next room - gave Lisa one of the fastest and fiercest orgasms she'd ever had.

When it was over, she stepped out of the shower and set the brush down. Drying off, it dawned on her that the brush, and its hairs, were wet. Using her towel, she did her best to dry the brush. But the hairs remained wet, so she pulled as many off as she could. Lisa felt like a perpetrator on one of those true crime shows she was always watching, doing her futile best to cover up the clues. "Hopefully she doesn't need to brush her perfect hair again," Lisa thought snarkily.

Having covered up her deed, Lisa put her clothes on and walked to her room. Sofia was still at the computer.

"Is everything working okay?" Lisa asked politely as she hung up her towel.

"Yeah," Sofia responded, somewhat curtly.

"I can make some more coffee, if you want some," Lisa offered.

"No, that's fine."

Something had changed. Lisa felt her heart race. Had she somehow been heard? Seen? She thought she'd been quiet.

Sofia closed the laptop and said, "I gotta go." She walked to the hall, grabbed her bag and keys, and left without saying goodbye. Lisa stood there, wondering what was the matter. She went over the last twenty minutes and reasoned that there was no way she could have been seen or heard.

The day passed, and by evening Lisa was still alone. She sat on the sofa eating popcorn and drinking a little white wine. She was watching Sex & The City reruns, mainly because she didn't feel like scrolling through Netflix to find a movie to invest her attention.

She heard the front door open, and the sounds of a bag being set down, shoes being removed. Sofia was talking on the phone, presumably to Alan, as she walked into the living room and kitchen area. Lisa watched her to see if her mood had perceivably changed.

"Okay sweetie," Sofia said. "I'll see you tomorrow night." She ended the call and leaned against the counter. "Hey," she said, smiling. "Mind if I join you?"

Somewhat relieved, Lisa said "sure." Whatever was bugging Sofia must have passed. She poured a glass of wine for herself after Lisa offered it.

Sofia sat next to Lisa and helped herself to some popcorn. The episode of Sex & The City involved a running joke about semen, particularly from one of Samantha's boyfriends. Both girls laughed at the show's jokes and one-liners.

After several minutes, the episode ended. Sofia asked Lisa, while still facing the TV: "You like cum, don't you?"

Lisa looked at her, confused and stunned. "What?" She laughed nervously.

"Cum," Sofia said. "Semen. You like it."

Lisa tried to make sense of it. Was this an attempt at girl talk?

"Well, yeah. I mean, my boyfriend wants me to swallow, but I don't like that so much. We argue about it..."

Sofia's eyes remained fixated on the TV. "Well, it seems to me you like getting it everywhere else." Sofia now turned her head and looked at Lisa. "Don't you?" She was now smiling, sort of.

Lisa stared at her. She wasn't sure how to respond.

Then, slowly, something dawned on her. The laptop. Oh, God.

It had been several weeks since that random night. Alan had barely started seeing Sofia at that point. The night Lisa came home and found Alan and his younger friend Gabriel, on this very couch, jerking off. When they realized they'd been discovered, they invited her to join, and she obliged...first rubbing herself into oblivion, then sitting in front of them while they stroked.

"Can I record this?" the pretty-faced, caramel-skinned Gabriel had asked, ever polite. Caught up in the moment, Lisa agreed, as long as her face wasn't in it. The deal was struck, and the two men continued stroking their members, Gabriel with one hand on his mobile phone.

She remembered how young Gabriel didn't last much longer. "Oh fuck," he moaned, as Lisa leaned back and pushed her chest forward. Streams of cum hit her breasts and stomach, like mustard shooting from a bottle. A little got on her chin, and some on the Ottoman. Alan wasn't far behind. For him, her handsome 40-something roommate, Lisa turned around and knelt, her arms resting on the Ottoman. She waited several seconds in eager anticipation as she heard Alan's moans build. Soon she could feel the warm liquid tickling her spine, and the smalls of her back - she even let out a giggle because she was so ticklish there. A few more streams landed on her ass. As it was all happening, her fingers were back in her pussy for another round. She couldn't get over how used and objectified, and by extension DESIRED, she felt...her body had inspired these men to cum - on her!

Her front and backsides painted, Lisa rubbed her clit. Gabriel kept the camera rolling, and got up to shoot her from the front, as she was still facing away leaning over the Ottoman. He recorded her while she was lost in a combination of shame and exhilaration. Her face was definitely in the frame now, but she was so lost in the moment, she didn't care. Having these two men watch her, while her body was decorated with their semen, dripping from her contours, she felt all at once like a beautiful goddess and a worthless receptacle. And that sent her over the edge...again.

When it was all over, Gabriel sent the file to Lisa. He promised he'd never show it publicly, and Lisa believed him - Gabriel was a very nice young man. She herself thought she'd keep the video on her computer for a short while, then delete it...but she kept revisiting it. And apparently, she'd revisited it last night and forgot to close the window. Lisa had unwittingly exposed herself.

And Sofia had no frame of reference. Never mind that next to nothing had been said about the encounter in the ensuing days. Alan behaved like a normal roommate, so she didn't bring it up. Perhaps he didn't want to get entangled with her, or perhaps he just saw it as a one-off. Maybe he was embarrassed to have been caught jerking off with a guy. And she hadn't seen Gabriel since that night. Whatever it was, Alan started seeing Sofia around that time, but she had no idea when this video took place. She had every right to be angry.

"Sofia, I...it was, that was a while ago, see, and..."

Sofia forced a smile and interrupted her. "Don't worry. I'm just busting your chops. It's cool." She didn't sound like it was cool, exactly, but she seemed a little less upset. "I think I just need to go to bed."

As Lisa lay in bed that night, she went over the day's strange events. Who would have thought that fucking her roommate's girlfriend's hairbrush would be so far down the list of crazy things that day? She hoped this wasn't going to break up Alan and Sofia. Also, she thought she'd better move the video to a hard drive. Her boyfriend had used the laptop when he visited - thank God he didn't see it. Or did he? After several years together, their sex was fairly routine. He probably wouldn't believe his eyes if he saw her like that, and he would probably dump her.

Her train of thought was interrupted by a light knock on her door.

"Come in," Lisa said. In walked Sofia. This time it was she who was in a long t-shirt. She sat on the edge of the bed. Lisa tried not to look at her nipples, but she couldn't help herself.

"I can't sleep," Sofia said. Lisa nodded and replied, "Yeah, me neither."

There was a pause. Sofia looked around the bedroom, at the Anime art hanging on the walls and the stuffed animals sitting on one chair.

"So...what's it like?" Sofia asked.

Lisa fumbled for words. "Umm...what's what like?"

"What was it like, silly," Sofia said, smiling. "Watching two guys. Taking a double dose." She giggled a little.

Lisa thought for a moment. This beautiful, confident girl was asking her about a sexual experience. She hadn't considered that she had done something that Sofia hadn't. Mostly because the event felt like an aberration. There had been no cuddling afterward, no kissing. No discussion. Just that video, to relive it.

"Well, um...it was kind of scary," Lisa admitted. "I mean, I'd never seen two cocks at once before. And I didn't know which one was going to go off first."

Sofia laughed heartily. "Well, you handled it like a pro." Lisa laughed, too. There was a pause.

"Look, Sofia," Lisa said. "That was a while ago, and it happened once. Alan seems to really like you, and there's nothing between us. I swear."

Sofia crawled toward her in the bed. "I'm not worried about that," she said. "I was mad earlier. But I shouldn't have snooped, so it's my fault."

She paused. "Besides...I found it kind of hot."

"Really?" Lisa asked, incredulously.

"Yeah, Lisa," Sofia said. "You know, you may not believe this, but you're stacked." She laughed again. "I mean, look at you - big boobs, nice bottom, full lips, black hair. Plus you've got that whole Comic-Con nerd thing going on, with the glasses and dorky t-shirts. Guys love that." She winked at Lisa, who suddenly felt her heart melt a little. Damn this girl and her effortless charm.

Sofia sat up and twisted her head back and forth. "I'm so stiff from doing homework. Do me a favor, and get on top of me and push the palms of your hands into my back, with as much force as you can."

"Like a massage?" Lisa asked sheepishly. Her heart sped up a little.

"Exactly," Sofia said, removing her t-shirt. Her breasts dangled freely, and Lisa saw that her nipples were indeed dark, almost black, about the size of store-bought chocolate cookies. She also had a belly button ring, and a small scar on her left abdomen. It looked surgical.

Sofia lay down on her stomach. "Just for a few minutes," she said. Her well-contoured ass - the very one Lisa had gawked at that morning - jutted upward like a rolling hill in a painting, the nightstand light shining on it like a sunset. Lisa looked at it; she could see the little goosebumps of Sofia's rich, dark brown skin.

Lisa got on top of Sofia. Her legs straddles Sofia's bottom. She started pushing her hands into Sofia's upper back. Sofia let out a groan. "That's niiiiice," she said.

After a few repetitions pushing her hands into Sofia's shoulders, Sofia said, "My skin's dry. Can you grab that lotion and put some on me?" She pointed to the lotion on the nightstand.

Lisa obliged. She grabbed the bottle of moisturizer, and squeezed a few drops on Sofia's back, rubbing it into her shoulders.

"More, please," commanded Sofia. Lisa added a bit more.

"No, I want a lot, Lisa. Get it all over me."

Lisa sat there for a moment. She realized she was sitting, in just a t-shirt, on this woman's ass. Her pussy was pressed up against Sofia's buttocks. The white lotion was contrasting with Sofia's tawny skin. She took the bottle, pointed it, and squeezed it, spraying Sofia's back with white lotion.

She could feel her pussy pulsating against Sofia's bare ass. Returning to the massage, she pushed her palms into the smalls of Sofia's back, upward to her shoulders. Then went back down to start over, and again. With each hand movement, her pussy - wet again, dammit - slid against Sofia's smooth ass.

Sofia let out another "Mmmmm," then said, "Let me turn over." Lisa lifted her leg up and Sofia rotated to lie on her back. Lisa watched her breasts bounce a little as she positioned herself. She had a desperate look on her face. Lisa looked down and saw that Sofia was rubbing her clit. She looked Sofia in the eye, who returned her gaze with an almost pathetic, puppy dog look, as if seeking permission or forgiveness.

Not sure what to do, Lisa sat there for a moment, mesmerized. She studied Sofia's body. Her breasts were jiggling furiously with the movement of her arm and hand as she rotated her fingers about her pussy. With her other hand, Sofia grabbed her nipple and squeezed it and let out a high-pitched "Ahhhhh..."

With a tone of desperation, Sofia begged, "Take the lotion....when I tell you, squirt it on me. Please."

Lisa looked around for the bottle - it was hidden under the covers but she grabbed it. She got on her knees over Sofia's leg and opened the cap of the bottle.

12