Lisa and Alan... and Gabriel

Story Info
Grad student sees her roommate, and herself, in a new light.
2.6k words
4.42
12.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa yawned as she shut her laptop and placed it in her backpack. The university library was closing, and her eyes were tired from reading and researching. She was ready to head home, maybe have a bite to eat and a glass of wine, perhaps play a video game, and go to sleep.

Home wasn't totally home for the moment, for the diminutive, geeky-but-cute Lisa. She had needed a place to stay for a few months while finishing her Masters, and had landed a sublet with a roommate. That kind of setup is normal, but her roommate didn't quite fit the "grad school" mold: He was a 41-year-old man, almost 18 years older than her. Despite the difference in age, she and Alan got along great from the get-go. They had similar tastes in music, were both laid back and clean, and both busy with their respective graduate programs. Alan was a bit of a fish out of water; he relocated for grad school and at first knew virtually no one. Lisa was his first new friend, and he repaid her friendship in kind. She showed him the ropes on campus, and he imparted to her the wisdom of his life experience from time to time.

Above all else, it made for a peaceful and respectful living situation. Lisa was used to younger, less mature men making moves on her or mistaking her good will for romantic interest. Alan took her at face value, and although she found his Mediterranean looks handsome, she hadn't thought of him romantically so much as a mature, albeit attractive, guy friend and roommate.

"Maybe Alan will be up for a movie tonight," Lisa thought to herself on the short walk to her apartment. If he was home at all, that is...Alan did have an active dating life and was a charmer with the younger girls on campus - and they were almost all younger. But even in this respect, Alan was considerate. He seemed to attract well-mannered girls, and apart from the occasional sex sounds from his bedroom, Alan's sex life didn't cramp Lisa's style. Though she did sometimes wish she could find a younger version of him, instead of her juvenile boyfriend back in her hometown. But that was a problem for another day.

"Tonight," though Lisa as she put the keys in her front door lock, "I just need to decompress."

Lisa walked into the hallway, closed the door, and set her bag down. She removed her shoes, and realized she could hear voices...voices from the TV and human voices. She surmised that Alan was already watching a movie...maybe with a friend? She couldn't tell.

Lisa walked down the hallway. As she got closer to the living room, she froze. It dawned on her that she was hearing sexual sounds. Was Alan having sex in the living room? She certainly didn't want to interrupt.

As she stood there for a moment, her brain picked apart the sounds. The sexual sounds were coming from the TV, she realized. Alan was watching porn? And she thought she heard moaning, too, which was clearly in-the-flesh human, separate from the television.

Lisa stood, paralyzed with indecision. She didn't have to cross the living room to go to her bedroom, but she did to get to the kitchen. She just wanted a small snack and a glass of wine, but she didn't want to embarrass Alan.

Her mind jumped around. Why is he doing this in the living room? It seemed like a breach of etiquette and disrespectful. Then again, he probably just didn't know she would be home yet. Lisa remembered that she did have sex on the sofa once. "But Alan was out of town all weekend," she thought. Different situation entirely. She remembered that her boyfriend accidentally came on the fabric, and she couldn't quite get the stain out. When Alan came home, he sat near it, and she giggled. Now Lisa, always shy and somewhat outwardly innocent, felt badly. "Is this karma?" she asked herself.

She never arrived at an answer, as she heard a man's voice - definitely not Alan's and definitely not from the TV. Then she heard Alan. He was speaking with another man. She couldn't tell what they were saying.

Now, Lisa was beyond sorting out the infractions of etiquette. She was downright curious. Who is here? She had to know. But she still didn't want to interrupt anything personal, in spite of it being her apartment too. "I wouldn't want to be 'caught,'" she thought.

Quietly, Lisa tiptoed down the rest of the hallway, to the corner, as far as she could go along the wall. She slowly peeked her head past the wall, looking out into the living room. She could see the sofa, on one wall, and the TV, astride the other (albeit at an angle). But it was definitely porn. She smirked. Then her eyes darted to the sofa, and her jaw dropped.

There was Alan, on the couch, with his younger classmate, Gabriel. Both were naked; their clothes were on the floor. Both were leaning back into the sofa, feet up on the Ottoman. And both were masturbating.

Lisa brought her head back behind the corner. She was flabbergasted. First, that it was happening at all. Second, that rather than with a girl, Alan was with a young man. Third, that she had a front row seat.

She thought about tip toeing back to her room. But what she saw gripped her, and she wanted to look again, perhaps to confirm it to herself, perhaps out of simple curiosity. Her heart raced. She took a deep breath and took another peak around the wall.

Alan was smiling and he had one hand on his cock, the other fondling his balls. He was stroking himself slowly, and the hand on his balls occasionally migrated to his chest, and to his pelvis. He had an almost innocent look on his face, in spite of the circumstance. His body, thought Lisa, looked nice. He had taken care of himself, though he had a few extra pounds. Now she saw that although hairy, he was well-trimmed. His penis was cut, with a bulbous head and a curve like a banana.

Gabriel, whom Lisa had met, was closer to her age. He had the classic Latino look, caramel skin and dark hair, and a somewhat effeminate, though handsome, face. His cock was straighter, maybe a little shorter, with some good thickness. Gabriel's eyes were closed and he was biting his lip.

Suddenly, she heard a loud moan. "Mmmmm." It had come from Alan. It startled Lisa and she turned back. But she was sure they did not know she was there.

At this point, Lisa realized that her right hand had been behind her, caressing her own ass this whole time. She also noticed her face felt flush and warm, and there was a serious dampness in her panties. She craned her neck one more time for a last peak, but it was too much...her pussy started to almost ache for some kind of contact.

Too timid to crash the party, Lisa tiptoed back down the hall and into her room. She closed the door as gingerly as possible and caught her breath. The moment of voyeurism had been exhilarating, and she was unexpectedly turned on by what she'd seen. She'd never thought of Alan sexually, and she had never really envisioned a scene like that.

Lisa looked at herself in the mirror. She took her glasses off and set them on the table. She unbuttoned her top and took off her pants. Still breathing heavily, she looked at her body. She was petite, but her breasts were deceptively big; usually she packed them well under large shirts. She undid her bra and looked at her round, firm nipples. She cupped one with her opposite hand, teasing the nipple.

It was then that Lisa realized her curtains were open. Ever demure, she rushed to the window to close them. But she paused. Spying on Alan and Gabriel had made her incredibly horny. She wanted to experience the opposite, too - possibly being watched. She stood in front of the window, topless in panties, for a moment. In full view of anyone who might see, she bent over and removed her panties and caressed her pussy, already dripping wet.

"Oh my God," she thought. Almost as if she were being controlled, Lisa went to the bed and grabbed a throw pillow. Facing her mirror, she straddled the pillow and began rubbing her pussy against it. She watched herself writhe in the mirror, her pendulous breasts swinging with each gyration. "Imagine if they saw this," she thought, somewhat jealously.

That's when she heard a knock on her door.

"Lisa?" It was Alan.

She stopped, mid-hump. "Yes?" she said, breathlessly. "I mean, one moment." She put the pillow in place, wet spot-down, and kicked her clothes into the closet, then threw on a bathrobe.

Lisa opened her door. "Yes?" she said, as naturally as she could. She was staring Alan in the eyes now. He had a sort of puppy dog look on his face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize what time it was," Alan said. She looked down and saw he was in his boxers now.

"Sorry for what?" Lisa asked innocently, as if nothing were the matter.

Alan smiled. "We heard you go down the hall and into your room. I'm so embarrassed. Really, I'm sorry we weren't in my bedroom, where we should have been."

Lisa looked Alan in the eye, not wanting to accept his apology. Not because she was mad, but because she was grateful. "It's fine, I'm not mad. I mean, it was a surprise, that's all."

But Alan insisted. "Look, we should have been in my room. We just started looking at porn, as a joke, and talking about this and that, and one thing led to another. I lost track of time."

He went on, "And frankly, if you were going to catch me, I'd have preferred it be with a girl. I don't even know why this happened." Alan laughed nervously.

"You mean you don't jerk off with your guy friends all the time?" Lisa asked, half-jokingly, half curious.

"No, never," said Alan.

"Well, maybe you should," Lisa said. She didn't know what she meant by that and couldn't believe the words escaped her lips.

Alan stood for a moment, trying to make sense of it. He smiled and said "well Gabe wants to say he's sorry, too." He took her hand to lead her to the living room.

"That's really not necessary," Lisa said, trying to pull back.

"Well, he really feels bad, especially since he doesn't live here. Don't worry, he's covered," chuckled Alan.

The two walked to the living room, where Gabriel was in his boxers and t-shirt. The TV was off.

"Lisa, I'm really-"

"Please, gentlemen, don't be sorry," Lisa insisted. Alan sat down on the sofa next to Gabriel. Lisa remained standing, in her bathrobe.

"Look, Alan explained everything, and I think it's fine. It's funny. Don't be embarrassed. We all do it. It was just a surprise." She smiled at them both. Alan and Gabe looked at each other, then back to her.

"Besides," she continued. Lisa never knew when to finish a thought or a rambling, and now being extra nervous, her mouth ran overtime. "every girl should be so lucky to come home to a scene like that." Her heart skipped another beat, and she felt her nipples push against her bathrobe after she uttered these brazen - for her - words.

Alan and Gabriel were speechless. Feeling awkward, Lisa rambled on. "What I mean is, you guys are both cool, and attractive, and it's totally normal, and I mean I wasn't offended...that is, I liked what I saw, I just hope I didn't ruin it for you or anything, I didn't mean to interrupt..."

Alan stood up. Suddenly, his boxers were bulging outward, but he showed no sign of embarrassment. He looked Lisa straight in the eyes, and with the poise only an experienced man can display, he said, "well then, why don't we keep going?" And with that, he dropped his shorts to the floor, his curvy cock jumping out, fully erect.

Lisa was slack jawed again. She stared at it, then looked at Alan's face and smiled. Gabriel stood up and removed his shirt and shorts. He, too, was rock hard. Alan sat down next to him, and they both resumed stroking.

Her heart pounding, Lisa watched for what seemed like an eternity. She then took a deep breath, relaxed her shoulders and walked toward them. She sat on the Ottoman in front of them.

"Oh my God," she sighed. "You both look so sexy." She stared in rapt delight and curiosity. It had dawned on Lisa that, outside of porn and a random man on the subway, she had never watched a man masturbate. Her boyfriend had always said it was a waste of an orgasm if she was around. "Why jerk off when we can fuck?" he'd say. She'd always been curious about the act, but too shy to convince him. And watching guys in porn just wasn't the same. Imagine her luck now: Two handsome men, one older, one younger, both pleasuring themselves in her view.

Alan put his finger on the tip of his cock and took a copious amount of precum, then licked his finger. This sent Lisa over the edge. "I want to join," she murmured.

"Hmm?" said Alan.

"I want to join," she said louder. "I want to join in." She slipped off her robe and exposed her tight nude body to the two men. Lisa reached down and began rubbing her clit while she watched her friends stroke.

The three engaged in "mmmms" and "oooohs" for several minutes. At one point, Lisa stood up and walked to the love seat. She straddled its plush arm and began rubbing herself on it, much as she had done minutes earlier with her pillow in the bedroom. She watched the two men as they watched her, thinking, "this is how I look when nobody's watching." She closed her eyes, leaned her head back, and rubbed fervently against the sofa arm. She could feel every part of her body moving, exposed, every imperfect corner, every thing about her that made her self conscious, exposed before these two people. And now she was losing herself in agony and ecstasy, the ultimate surrender. She opened her eyes and looked at Alan's hand stroking his cock, his eyes looking at her writhing ass, her swinging breasts, her flushed cheeks. And in that moment of helplessness, Lisa let out a gasp and a wail...her vision went black for a moment, her body buckled and tightened, finally loosening again after several seconds.

She opened her eyes. Alan and Gabriel had stopped stroking. They were smiling, wide eyed, at what they'd just seen. "Lisa," said Alan. "That was so incredibly hot."

Mustering her strength and breath, Lisa dismounted the sofa arm. She walked, almost drunkenly, back to the Ottoman. This time she plopped down on the floor and leaned her back on the Ottoman, facing her two friends.

"Okay guys," she said, feeling relaxed and yet ecstatic. "I'm not done watching. Please...don't stop."

Alan and Gabriel looked at each other again, smiled, and resumed masturbating, their cocks pointed toward Lisa. Lisa took it all in, and as the crescendo built for both men, she sighed contentedly, leaned her head back, and pushed her breasts out. As she did so, she noticed that the living room curtains, too, were open. Lisa smiled, wondered who else might be watching, and waited.