Lisa's Houseguest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia groaned helplessly. "I'm almost there....okay....do it now. Please, do it now."

Lisa took the bottle and, with a surprisingly devilish flourish, held it horizontally from her pussy, mimicking a dick, as she had done many times over the years with various items in front of her mirror. She turned her head to catch her silhouette on the curtains of the courtyard-facing windows. It captured the outline of her petite female frame: Lisa's head with her short, neck-length hair, her breasts, hanging freely, the parabola of her ass rounding out her backside. And from her pelvis, her hands gripped around a phallus-shaped bottle. She tilted her head back, as she remembered Gabriel had done, to complete the sexually ambiguous shadow image.

"Mmmm, now!" Sofia beckoned. Lisa squeezed the bottle firmly. A long, white string of lotion squirted out. Lisa had, in fact, used so much force that it hit Sofia in the face, as well as her breasts and tummy. In that moment, Sofia belted out a high pitched cry of ecstasy.

Lisa released and squeezed again, This time it landed on Sofia's stomach and near her bald pussy. She repeated the action a few more times, aiming the bottle like a fire hose in different directions across Sofia's body. Some got on her arms, some on her thigh. During the frenzy, Sofia curved her neck and head upward, convulsing furiously and squealing girlishly. Her breasts shook wildly.

Once the moment subsided, Sofia relaxed back into the bed. She opened her eyes, though some lotion was on her eyelid. She let out a laugh, and began rubbing the lotion into her skin wherever she could. Lisa sat quietly and watched, unsure what to say or do.

"Phew," Sofia sighed. "Okay." As she started to move, Lisa got off her leg and Sofia sat up. "I need to go to sleep." She slipped on her t-shirt and walked toward the door, but turned around and walked back to the doe-eyed Lisa, still kneeling on her bed with the bottle in her hand.

"Have a good night," she whispered, kissing Lisa on the forehead. Then she left the room and closed the door.

Lisa sat there for a moment, bewildered. What just happened? For a moment, she felt angry, almost used. Then she reflected some more and decided not to judge. She lay back in bed, where Sofia had just been. On her bottom, Lisa could feel the wetness Sofia had left on the bed sheets...it cooled and tingled her skin. She stared at the ceiling, thinking about what she'd just seen, and as well, what she'd just done.

She was still wide awake. With that, Lisa got up to go to the bathroom - and to borrow Sofia's hairbrush.


12