Lisa's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He buries his cock as deep as it can go in her throat again and holds her head still as she gags uncontrollably. His cock is now at full strength. Long, hard and thick. It's size would be difficult for any woman to take completely into her gullet and hold it without moving.

"Now we are going onto your back, slut. So I can fuck your mouth pussy." Keeping a firm grip on her head he doesn't let his cock budge as they roll in unison. Once she is on her back he releases his grip on her head. His hips keep his cock buried to hilt in her throat.

Mark reaches up and grabs the headboard like he does when fucking his wife in the missionary position. The arching of his back presses his cock further into his wife's already stretched throat. The feeling is incredible as he begins to rock his hips, pumping in and out of his slut wife's mouth.

Lisa is thankful for the short quick breaths she gets through her nose between thrusts. Her womanhood gushes again. A few short weeks ago, she could have never imagined this scenario. Being pinned down under her husband's torso as he fucked her throat. Pumping into her face like he was fucking her pussy.

"Oh FUCK, YEAH!" he growls. "Take it, take it, cunt. Here's your reward, slut!" he moans as his manhood explodes down Lisa's throat.

Mark rolls off of his wife's face. She gasps for air. Her face is a mess. Her eyes have been watering. Her cheeks and chin covered in her own slobber from all of the gagging and coughing she endured as her husband took his pleasure.

Once Lisa caught her breath, she got up to head to the bathroom. "Leave your sleep shirt on the floor. You will sleep naked tonight." he says watching her plump ass cheeks sway with each step toward the bathroom.

The next day they discussed Lisa's D/s research and what ideas she liked the most. She explained that the night before was "Fantastic!". While it was physically harsh on her, leaving her throat sore and her face a mess, it turned her on so much that her pussy gushed twice while he took his pleasure.

She also thought they should try making her edge on a fairly regular basis. "Evidently it keeps a woman horny, so she is always ready for sex when her man wants it. As well as being happy to get it."

That night in bed Mark played with her pussy while making her tell him her masturbation fantasies. Each time she got really hot and excited he would bring his wet fingers to her mouth for her to dutifully suck clean. He would let her suck his fingers for a minute or more. Allowing her excitement to cool before he lightly stroked and circled her sensitive clit again.

After the third edge he ordered her to blow him. Watching the top of her head bob up and down his cock obediently was a thrill. Knowing she would get nothing in return. He agreed with his new slut wife, that edging her on a regular basis, along with him controlling her orgasms would keep her in a horny state. Which should increase her more kinky desires leading to her more complete submission to him.

Over the next few days Mark came up with a few new rules. He didn't rush into anything heavy. Starting slow with simple rules.

Rule 1 - "The check in" Lisa was required to text him every Monday while he was at work. She was to let him know how she was feeling as his submissive. Her favorite part of the last week and her least favorite part of the last week.

Rule 2 - "No orgasms without permission" She could ask for an orgasm any time she wanted. Especially when he was travelling for business. He explained that he would still allow her to masturbate alone occasionally. He felt that would be good for her and he could gradually reduce the orgasms she had alone over time.

Rule 3 - "Lisa will edge" once a day by herself. Any edges done in front of Mark do not count in the daily total. And one edge per week must be done away from their home. Mark is to get a text letting him know she has just finished her edge including where she was located while doing the edge. i.e. - 'in the bed' or 'in the kitchen' or the location outside of the house on that day every week.

Rule 4 - "Lisa sleeps naked" If it was her "time of the month" he would allow panties only. Her "Udders" were to be visible and available for him to touch and play with much more than they have been throughout their marriage up until now.

Lisa wasn't crazy about rule 3 but was impressed with Mark's creativity. The humiliation in rules 3 & 4 would be exciting, in vastly different ways.

The sleeping naked rule showed immediate results. Every night Mark would grope his wife in some way. Usually spooning her as he reached around her to squeeze her massive chest in a loving way. Some nights he would pinch and pull on a nipple to give Lisa a little pain and excitement. He groped her heavy chest every night. Proving his ownership of her naked body. Such simple acts conveying his complete dominance over Lisa. She cherished the attention and validation his groping provided.

Only his desires mattered, nothing else. It didn't matter how Lisa felt. Whether she had a good day or a bad day. If she was happy, mad or sad. If their daughter was staying at a friend's house or in the next room with the flu. He groped, slapped, pinched, pulled and twisted her massive breasts as he saw fit.

Lisa remained quiet when her husband fondled her chest each night. Some nights it was a quick fondle before he rolled over and went to sleep. Other night's he spent more time enjoying her body which might lead to his edging her pussy. The longer groping sessions often led to a blowjob or face fuck depending on his mood.

Occasionally Lisa would be mad at Mark after an argument or some other reason. And she would be pissed off as she lay quietly letting him enjoy her body. And while she was pissed off at the time, often a day or two later, she would edge thinking about that night and how he used her for his pleasure. It always amazed Lisa how her perspective changed as time passed.

The edging rule had it's desired effect as well. Being required to do it daily and then notify her husband it had been completed was another clear example that he controlled her. Sharing something so naughty with her husband each day became a huge turn on for Lisa. The sharing kept them both aroused and more focused on the sexual side of life then they had ever been before.

Having to share the location she did it also added to the allure. Lisa found herself thinking about where she would edge the next day. It helped fuel her desire to be naughty.

While she started out doing them in the shower, she quickly added the master closet as a frequent spot. Any morning that Mark took their daughter to school she would branch out. Strolling naked from the shower to the den or kitchen to complete her kinky task was exhilarating. Mark never commented on the spots she chose. He knew her 'inner submissive slut' mind would push her to do the edges in more unusual places as time went on.

Her "out of the house" edges were generally on her lunch break from work. She would park her car at a local mall, out away from the building, and slip her fingers into her panties. Being in public made her uncomfortable which meant it took her longer to complete the task. But once she got her mind going in the right direction she found it was easily done. It also seemed to wipe away her stresses from work. Reminding her that she had a life outside of work which lessened the relevance of the work stress.

As days turned to months, Lisa found herself more insatiable sexually. The edging was definitely having an impact on her. The longer she went without an orgasm the more harsh her thoughts became when edging. Her thoughts of serving Kylee became more prevalent. And not only Kylee but of serving other women as well. Normal looking women, not just stunningly beautiful women like Kylee. If her husband wanted to fuck a fat woman or a 60 year old woman then Lisa would happily serve as their fluffer. Sucking and licking anything that pleased them. Even if that meant eating the mixture of their orgasms from the other woman's freshly fucked pussy.

Lisa had never done any of these things, but they suddenly occupied her filthy mind when she edged or masturbated. Lisa shared her growing fantasy list with Mark but he never took the bait when it came to a three way with Kylee. Perhaps Kylee wasn't interested. Or maybe Mark wasn't ready to see his wife humiliated while serving another woman. She didn't push Mark for answers as she didn't want to cause any issues.

Then one night, while she was dutifully sucking her husband's cock, he brought the topic up. Or more like dropped a bomb on Lisa. Particularly since she and Kylee had never formally met.

"I told Kylee you are infatuated with her." he said softly as Lisa's mouth was slowly sliding up and down his cock. "She said to tell you that she has little interest in being a porn star for you to watch." Lisa's heart sank as she swirled her tongue around the head of the hard cock in her mouth.

After a brief pause, he continued "But she is intrigued by your desire to be submissive to her. Apparently, the idea of having control over my wife interests her on some level. To put you in your place, as she put it. She had a few conditions if we wanted her to do this for us."

"She wants the two of you to meet alone. Here at our house. You will answer the door naked. You are not allowed to speak unless she asks you a question or gives you permission. You will obey her every request. Which she agreed would be pretty vanilla stuff. She's not coming here to push your boundaries. She simply wants to experience your submissiveness for herself. With no outside interference."

"So this Saturday I'll be taking pumpkin to that movie she has been asking about the last couple of weeks. There is a 3:00pm showing. We will leave around 2:15.

Kylee will be here around 2:45pm to meet you and expand her horizons as she put it. It would seem she has no real experience with dom / sub stuff."

The thought of answering the door naked had Lisa's stomach in knots. After all, Kylee is a complete stranger. The embarrassment of being naked in front of a stranger. The shame she would feel as the woman 15 years younger than her "stared at" and "silently judged" her older plump body. As only a beautiful 27 year old woman can.

The humiliation of allowing this to happen in her own house. Having to obey the much younger woman. Not being allowed to speak unless the younger woman asks her a question. To have to answer questions honestly. Regardless of how personal or degrading the questions were.

Not to mention, she knew nothing about Kylee's kinks. Eating pussy was almost a 100% guarantee. But what else might the young lady want? Kissing her feet? Sucking her toes? Licking her asshole? Or what if the young minx wants to try giving some pain? Would she spank the older woman's plump ass? Or worse, spank the huge sagging natural tits that Lisa's body would offer? What would she use? Belt, paddle, cane, hairbrush, wooden spoon, metal spatula?

Lisa's worries are interrupted by Mark as he grabs her head, forcing his pulsing cock into her throat. She gags as the hot cum explodes onto the back of her throat. She coughs and chokes as the strong hands hold her head in place. "Ohhhhhhh, fuck yeah." comes the husky whisper as Lisa coughs and sputters on the torrent of thick goo choking her.

"That one caught you by surprise." Mark chuckles releasing his grip on her head now that his carnal needs have been satisfied.

'what a fucking asshole!' Lisa thinks, climbing off of the bed with cum in her sinus cavity where she tried to breathe during his eruption. As she washes her face, the submissive slut in her mind takes over her thoughts. 'he is just giving you what you want. Taking his pleasure with no regard for you at all. Makes no difference if you enjoy it, hate it, choke half to death, you are to obey and give him pleasure. Now go back to bed, suck his cock clean and say, Thank you. Like the submissive slut you are.'

As she sucks his cock clean, Mark grabs one of her tits squeezing it hard. He releases his grip only to find the tinder nipple with his thumb and forefinger. A hard pull and twist makes Lisa grimace in pain as she holds his flaccid penis in her mouth with her tongue slowly moving back and forth cleaning the coating of dried slime off of it.

As she rolls over to go to sleep she thinks, 'why am I turned on right now'..... 'it hurt like hell when he tried to rip my nipple off'......... 'the nerve of him to do that while my tongue is gently cleaning his cum off of his soft penis!'.......... 'edge before you go to sleep cunt'....... 'why am I thinking like this'...... 'because you wish he told you to edge before going to sleep.' she knows her thoughts are about to turn harsh as her hand slips between her thighs to her moist pussy.

Lisa is a bundle of nerves and excitement Saturday afternoon when Kylee pulls in the driveway. Watching the tall blonde goddess walk to the front door amplifies both the nerves and excitement. 'oh god I am fat compared to her..... that's pure youthful beauty at it's best.... I have an old plump saggy body.'

Then her thoughts turn from her insecurities to more sexual, animalistic thoughts, 'look at those long tan legs..... and her ass, OMG it is perfect.... those young full breasts standing out high and proud.'

The doorbell rings and Lisa forces herself to count to 5 before opening the door. She hides her naked body behind the door allowing the young goddess to enter before closing the door after Kylee stepped into the Foyer.

"Show me to the den." Kylee says never looking at the older woman. Lisa is very self-conscious about her plump ass swaying and jiggling in full view of the young lady following her.

Once in the den, Kylee plops down on the couch making herself at home. "Stand in front of me and face that wall." she says pointing to her left. This gives her a side view of Lisa's body. The huge natural tits sagging with tons of side boob drawing her attention. The plump womanly ass protruding behind her makes Kylee think that the older woman must have had 'a rockin body' back in her college days.

"Being honest with me is your best bet here. If I think you are lying, I will walk out of here and never have anything to do with you. Are you doing this to make Mark happy? Or is this really something you want to do?"

"B.... both actually."

"I understand that you have enjoyed Mark being with other women for years but recently you have decided you want to be a submissive. Do you only want to submit to Mark? Or do you want to submit to me as well?"

"I..... I am curious about being submissive to another woman. And since seeing you in that coffee shop all of my fantasies of serving another woman have been of you using me for your pleasure,"

"That was sneaky of you and Mark. I had no idea you had seen me until Mark confessed the other day."

Silence filled the room for a few long moments. The young woman drinking in the view of the woman she had cuckolded over the last several months. Naked with all of her imperfections on display. The obedient woman stood quietly awaiting instructions.

"I can't decide if I believe you or not. The idea of being submissive is foreign to me. But the idea of having control of another person sexually, is intriguing. I guess in the end it doesn't matter for today's visit. Maybe you want this, or maybe you are just making Mark happy. Either way, I came this far so I might as well enjoy myself a bit."

"This den is nice and cozy. Now I want a tour of the rest of your house." she said as she stood up. "But first we should establish our roles here. Kneel."

Lisa obediently fell to her knees looking down at the younger woman's well manicured toes, clearly visible in the comfortable sandals she wore. "Good. Now kiss my feet to show you know your place is beneath me. Serving me. Pleasing me."

Lisa remained quiet as she lowered her face and kissed the top of each foot before her. "Very good. Now let's tour the rest of your house."

Lisa felt the moistness between her legs as she led Kylee into the kitchen.

"This is nice. Mark tells me you're a good cook. I guess a submissive wife should be. Do you spend much time in here?"

"Yes. I cook most nights."

"Ahh, so you please Mark in this room by cooking for him. On your knees." she commands pointing to the floor in front of her.

The older woman finds the tile floor is a little more harsh on her knees than the carpet in the den. She has little time to think about that as Kylee steps forward.

"Since you please Mark in this room, I think you should please me in this room as well." she says raising the hem of her short sundress to reveal her clean-shaven womanhood.

Lisa's heart skips a beat. Her dirty mind loves this scenario. She moves forward and tilts her head up to find the moist womanhood she is expected to pleasure. She feels Klyee's hands in her hair. Gripping her head as the scent of female arousal fills her nostrils. Her tongue finds the slippery lips above her and she tastes the first woman of her life.

"Ohhh Yeah. This feels nice. The obedient wife pleasuring her superior. Pleasuring the woman her husband is infatuated with. The woman that controls her life more than she cares to admit. I control what time Mark comes home. Or IF he comes home." her demeaning words turn to moans of pleasure.

"Uuugggghhhhhh, yes. Eat me, cunt. Do your job. Make me cum. Oh YES, Right there, right there. Don't you dare fucking stop! You obedient cunt! Aaarrrggghh, YES!!"

Lisa slurps and sucks the juices as the woman above her spasms through an explosive orgasm. The athletic young woman has no trouble standing through her orgasm as well as the brief time needed to regain her senses.

"What room is that?" the tall blonde asks the kneeling woman.

"That's the laundry room."

"Crawl over there and show me." the young blonde says with a smirk.

The crawl wasn't far but the tile floor was starting to hurt the older woman's knees as she entered the small room.

Kylee stepped right up and put her naked crotch in the kneeling woman's face again. "I know you doing the laundry pleases him. So please me in here too!"

Lisa quickly obeys the young minx, finding the hot wet pussy, pulsing and obviously ready for more attention.

"I assume Mark has told you I am multi-orgasmic when I am in the mood for sex. And your obedience has me in the mood today!" she squeals with a giggle.

"Oh yes. Do your job, cunt. Do your job in the laundry room. Every time you do laundry I want you to remember today. Remember doing your real job in this room.

The job of pleasing my pussy! Like an obedient cunt trying to keep her husband's lover happy! Oh Yes, OH YES! Right there, right there. You're doing it again! Aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh, YEEEESSSSS!"

The tall former volleyball player, shudders and spasms through another orgasm. Lisa's chin is covered in pussy juice as some dribbles down her neck. She finds it disgusting in an erotic way. The scene playing out excites Lisa. Being used for another person's pleasure has always been a top fantasy of hers. And the demeaning things Kylee says as she gets close to cumming. Embarrassingly it turns Lisa on. She is ashamed her own pussy is so wet from this treatment. 'Why does my clit throb when Kylee says those mean things?'

Kylee pulls the older woman to her feet. Pushing the back of her neck forward bending her over the dryer. Lisa's massive tits squish between the cold metal and the rib cage they hang from.

The taller woman keeps a tight grip on the back of Lisa's neck as she leans forward slipping her other hand between Lisa's damp thighs to find a dripping crotch. Her face is right next to the submissive's ear, as she whispers,

"Oh MY God! Your pussy is drooling. I would find that disgusting if I wasn't so fucking horny right now!"