Lisa's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
482 Followers

She pulls Lisa upright. "Now go have a seat where you normally eat dinner."

Kylee follows the plump ass in front of her to the sturdy wooden table in the eat in kitchen. "Have a seat, cunt. After those two appetizers, it's time for you to enjoy a true meal."

Once Lisa is seated, Kylee climbs onto the table and lays on her back. Lifting her ass off of the table to pull her sundress up to her waist. Allowing her to spread her legs so that her womanhood was on full display.

"Eating is a satisfying thing to do. Well today you are going to eat until I am satisfied. Now get started."

The older woman compresses her massive chest against the edge of the table to put her face between Kylee's thighs. Her obedient tongue finds the damp velvety folds ready for more attention. The smell of female arousal is more musky and dank now.

The long tan legs of the younger woman trap Lisa's head between their thighs. Knees bending to drape over her shoulders allowing the ankles to cross in the middle of her back.

"Yeeeesssss, enjoy the taste of me. Savior it. Remember it. In the years to come when you eat your meals, sitting right there, you can think about me. And remember how incredibly excited you were to be pleasing me."

"Now rub your soiled pussy, cunt. Mark tells me you like to edge yourself. So do it. Pleasure yourself. But don't cum. Make a puddle of juices in that chair. But don't you dare cum. I'm the only woman having orgasms in this house today!"

Lisa worked her tongue pleasuring Kylee's sweet pussy. While her fingers pleasured her own nether region. The room filled with moans of pleasure as the lean former volleyball star had an orgasm. She gripped the top of Lisa's head. Moving it to and fro to pleasure her greedy pussy.

The verbal abuse was over now. This was like the blonde goddess was masturbating. Heavy breathing, mewling and whimpering as waves of pleasure over took her body.

Lisa found herself on the brink of orgasm several times while being used as a sex toy. She lost count of the number of edges she gave herself. But she couldn't stop touching herself.

Then out of nowhere, the athletic legs tightened around her head. Squeezing hard as Kylee screamed, "OH, OH, OH MY FUCKING GAAAWD!" It looked like Kylee was in a gym doing sit ups to stay in shape. As her upper torso would lift off of the table until it almost made contact with her knees. Lisa's head being squeezed and pulled throughout the devastatingly long orgasm.

Kylee lost control of her body. She repeatedly curled into the fetal position while still on her back. Her muscular thighs pulling and jerking Lisa trapped head involuntarily. Lisa became nervous, hoping it would all end soon.

Finally, the convulsing stopped. Kylee's legs loosened their grip on Lisa's head. The backs of her knees were still over Lisa's shoulders and her feet were hanging down her back.

Lisa was gasping for breath. Her hair a mess. Her face red and splotchy from the abuse it had just endured. As she caught her breath and calmed down, her dirty mind started to come forward. 'Wow, that was incredible. being used like that! To make a complete stranger orgasm! Very few women in this world have ever had that experience. Only a true perverted slut can be turned on by being used like that.'

Lisa felt a since of pride and accomplishment as she looked at the quivering body on the table in front of her. The bright floral sundress above the waist was in stark contrast to the leaking naked sex below.

BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
482 Followers