Lisa's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Lisa continues her journey.
6.3k words
4.7
18.7k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa's Journey

Chapter 2: Lisa continues her journey.

All characters depicted engaging in sex are over the age of eighteen.

Standing at the bar I felt like a giddy high school girl waiting for the arrival of her first date. Not having the time to go shopping for a new dress like I did for the for the previous night and after looking through my closet trying on practically every dress that I own before deciding to wear my every girl's must have can never go wrong with little black dress. After arriving at the club, a little after eight I quickly scanned the several booths and tables to make sure that Audrey had not yet made her appearance. It was still early, and the club was just starting to fill up. Most of the booths and table were all still empty and only a few couples had the dance floor to themselves. Satisfied that I had gotten to the club before her I enjoyed a glass of merlot while I waited.

Unlike the night before I did not spend my time looking around the club trying to get familiar with my surroundings. My focus was solely towards the front door. I did not want to miss seeing the moment that Ms. Audrey made her entrance. Cindy, the owner, was not behind the bar this night, instead there was a tall, spiked hair platinum blonde and the short haired brunette I saw the night before but did not have a chance to interact with.

Sipping my glass of wine my thoughts began to reflect back over the past several months and even years that have led me up to this point. Up until this point all I had ever wanted was to be just a stay-at-home mom. Yes, I went to college and that was where I met my husband, but I never really ever put any thought into being one of those women with a family and a career. I only wanted the family. Up until now that is.

The first several years of our marriage were great. It was not until both my children were in school for most of the day and I had a few hours each day just to myself that things started to change. David, my husband, got an excellent job right out of college and quickly began climbing the corporate ladder. David put a lot of long hours into work in those early years while I stayed at home raising the kids. Over the next few years, as unfortunately happens in a lot of marriages, sex between my husband and I became less and less frequent as David started working longer hours. He was doing very well, and his salary alone provide us with more than a very comfortable living. The hardest parts were when David had to travel out of town on business. He was never gone long always less than a week and almost never over a weekend.

It was those nights alone that became the most difficult. Lying all alone in our king-sized bed I was never able to fall asleep easily. Fantasies began to take over my thoughts. At first, they were very harmless and tame. But over months and then years the images in my head started to become darker.

The new feelings that I was having begun to drive my curiosity. I had never really ever looked at porn before but my need to understand these new feelings became overwhelming. It was soon after that I found myself sitting at my computer going down ever deeper into the rabbit hole of internet porn trying to find some answers to the many questions that were popping into my mind.

I found myself looking at images of women in all sorts of different poses wearing sexy clothing and even nude. Up until this point I had never even considered myself ever being interested in even the slightest way of ever being with another woman. I found this to be so strange since I have never been a lesbian nor even bi and before now had never felt any attraction towards another woman before. Sure, I have noticed an attractive woman before, but that is as far as it has ever gone.

Slowly my interests and curiosity took me to more and more depraved sites. Soon I found myself looking at images of women submitting to other women. Women in bondage, women being restrained. Women being flogged and even whipped.

In bed on those night when my husband was away my hands always found their way between my legs. The images that I had viewed flashing across my mind. I furiously masturbated until achieving my release. But after each time that I did it left me with a feeling of only wanting more.

Each afternoon and night that I had alone found me again at my computer. I had become fascinated watching lesbian sites as this was so taboo in comparison to everything that I thought I knew about myself. The more I watched the more my interests became even more darker and darker. I began watching scenes over and over again that included many different forms of extreme bondage, women dominating women, and lesbian slavery and BDSM. Women flogging women, women licking another woman's pussy, and strap-on fucking.

It was not only videos that began to drive my fantasies. Soon I also discovered erotic stories posted online. I would read these stories late into the night. Many of the stories described in great detail became images depicted in my head. In almost every story I would easily imagine myself as the submissive woman being portrayed.

All these thoughts going over and over in my mind are what had brought me to this very point in my life.

It is now several minutes past nine and still starring towards the door, I feel a strong set of arms wrap around me from behind. Then a voice that I recognize whispers into my hear, "Well Hello There."

Turning I find myself looking directly into Ms. Audrey's face. I am thinking, 'How did I not see her come in without me seeing her? Is there a secret entrance about which I do not know?'

Pulling me closer her lips find my own. Breaking our kiss, taking my hand, she leads me to a dark back corner of the club. As we sat down at our table a waitress immediately brings over two classes of red wine. Taking a small sip, a remember the taste to be the same as that I shared with Ms. Audrey the night before. Savoring the taste, I am very much hoping that this would not be my only taste of something that I first tasted the night before.

Audrey was noticeably quiet since whispering those first few words into my ear. She only moved her right hand slowly up and down my thigh while occasional taking a sip of her wine with her left. I sat there in silence myself nervously taking the occasional sip as well.

Several minutes past before she finally spoke. "I am extremely glad that you decided to return tonight. But I am not surprised at all." Then pausing for moment, she continued speaking. "I could see it in your eyes. The look on your face this morning. You want this. You need this. Whatever happens next you think you are ready for. Am I right?"

"Yes Ms. Audrey," nodding my head in agreement.

"But first I must give you a warning. This journey that you have started on is one that you should not take lightly. It could lead you down a very dark path. One from which you could find that there is no turning back. Everything that I told you last night is true and more. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ms. Audrey."

"Last night you were only just my newest fucktoy. Something to amuse myself with for a few hours. If you decide that we are to continue, I will eventually own you. I will control almost every aspect of your life. I will expect your total obedience. I will accept nothing less. Once you start down this path, I will guide you on your journey. I will even make you do things that you will hate. What is even worse though is that you will hate yourself even more for secretly enjoying them so much. Some nights you will just be my pet. Someone to curl up with. Keep me company on a lonely night. Other times you will become whatever it is that I desire when I desire it. Whether it be my slut, my whore or just another night as my fucktoy to be used again. If we continue you will eventually become my slave bitch unable and more importantly unwilling to deprive me of anything. While I will not purposely interfere into your ordinary life, when I demand your servitude, I will expect it. Otherwise, there will be consequences that must be paid." Pausing momentarily, "If you still wish to continue, I think you already know what words I want to hear next."

"Yes, Mistress Audrey."

"Very well then. Let us begin. If I recall you left something here last night. The bartender, the one with the spiked platinum blonde hair, that is Rochelle. She is the one Cindy was filling in for last night. Ask her if anybody found something last night that belongs to you. Do not return here without them."

Approaching the bar and getting the bartenders attention, Rochelle asks, "What can I get you?"

"Hm, hi, I was in here last night And I left something on one of the tables over there," pointing to where I was sitting with Audrey. "I was wondering if maybe somebody may have found them. I kind of need them back."

"What exactly was it that you left here?"

After stumbling for a few moments trying to find my words, "I left my panties here." I finally manage to say.

"You say you left your panties. Can you describe them for me?"

"They are white, white thong panties."

"Hey April," looking over her shoulder, "This lady says she left her panties here last night and wants them back. You know anything about that?"

"No, you might want to check the lost and found box in the back. One of the girls working last night might have tossed them in there."

Turning back to me Rochelle says, "Wait here while I go check. If I find them, I will bring them out to you."

A few minutes later Rochelle returns. As she returns, she holds up my white thong panties stretching them between her hands. "Are these what you are looking for?"

As I reach for them, she pulls them away. "Not so fast. How badly do you want them?"

"I really need those back," I exclaim.

"Then wait for me in the restroom. I will be there in a few minutes."

As I am walking towards the restroom, I hear Rochelle say to April, "I'm going to go on break for a few minutes."

Waiting in the restroom Rochelle enters then she leans back against the bathroom counter raising her skirt to reveal that she is not wearing panties.

"Only a slut would leave her panties behind in Bar," she says, "So if you really need them back then get on your knees, slut."

Dropping to my knees I run my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top tasting my second pussy ever. While her taste is similar to Ms. Audrey, but also slightly different. I do not stop moving my lips and tongue around and over her sex until I make her come.

When finished and Rochelle has pulled down and straightened her skirt she says, "What here. I'm quite sure that April needs a break as well before it gets busy."

It was not until after I have satisfied April as well and I returned to the bar that Rochelle finally gives my panties back.

When I return to the table, I find Ms. Audrey still waiting patiently for me. It is not until I am sitting again at the table that I notice a black leather collar with silver studs lying on the table. It is then Ms. Audrey utters three single words, "Put it on."

After I have the collar securely fastened around my neck Ms. Audrey askes, "So tell me who had the better tasting pussy, Rochelle or April?"

It was not until that moment that I realized Ms. Audrey had set the whole thing up as a test of my obedience.

Before I could even answer her question Ms. Audrey clips a long leather leash to the metal ring on the collar around my neck. "Come with me. We are leaving."

On our way out the door as Audrey pulls me, we passed by a group of young college age women. As we walk by, I hear one of them say, "That's her. The one wearing the collar being led by a leash. That's the slut I saw on her knees in the restroom with her head between the bartender's legs and her face buried in her pussy." I was so busy with my face between each of their legs I did not even notice anyone come in. I am now left wondering if she saw me with Rochelle or April as I am led out the doors of the club.

Outside the club Audrey led me towards my car, "We will take your car, I'll drive. Give me your keys."

Fumbling in my purse I hand Audrey the keys to my Rav4.

As she opens the passenger side door for me, she says, "So glad you are not one of those soccer moms who drive a stupid a mini-van."

We drove in silence back towards her home.

Entering her house, she unclips the leash from the collar I now wore. Pointing to the stairs she says, "Wait for me in my bedroom. I hope you remember the way. I will be up shortly."

After waiting ten possibly even twenty minutes for my Mistress when she does make her appearance, she has removed her dress. Exposing for flawless breasts held up by a black under-breast corset with a built-in shelf bra leaving her nipples exposed with attached garter straps. A zipper runs down the front of the corset. Black mid-thigh stockings are held up by the straps. Black strappy four-inch heels are on her feet. Her pussy perfectly framed in a pair of black crotchless panties pulled up over the garter straps. She stands just inside the doorway for several minutes just staring at me. Just standing there.

Finally, she speaks, "If you are thinking about why I am just standing here waiting. I am wondering why my newest slut is standing in my bedroom and is still wearing her clothes."

As I begin to strip letting my clothes fall to the floor Audrey shouts, "Not there you stupid slut. Fold them neatly. Place them on the table over there." Pointing to a small table against the wall. Next to the closet door.

After folding my clothes and gathering up my shoes placing them on the table Audrey orders, "Hands on top of head. Feet shoulder width apart. Center of the room." Pointing to a spot near the center of the room.

It was not until after I had assumed the ordered position in the designated spot that Audrey entered the room. Slowly she circled around me. Looking at my exposed body up and down with her eyes. Taking in every one of the slight curves of my body. Finally, her gaze focused in on the spot between my legs.

"I require my sluts to be hairless from the neck down. You will find everything that you need on the counter in there." Again, pointing towards the master bathroom.

Laid out on the counter in the bathroom I find scissors, shaving cream, lotion, a washcloth, and a new Venus razor still in the package.

When I returned to Audrey's bedroom several minutes later, I was hairless for the first time since before puberty.

Entering the bedroom, I see Audrey sitting comfortably in a chair on the far side of the room. Her legs crossed, waiting patiently.

Crossing the room at about the halfway point I hear, "Halt, Inspection." Immediately, I stop to assume the position I had just recently been taught.

Approaching me this time Audrey did not just look with her eyes. But also, with her fingers. Running them up both my sides, down my back, and cupping my ass with her hand. Then a finger down between my breasts then circling each of my nipples. Finally running a finger down my abdomen to cup my newly denuded sex with her hands. Whispering into my ear, "I'm wondering what you are going to tell your husband the next time he sees you."

Funny I was just thinking the same thing myself.

"Just tell him you did it for him. But we will both really know that you did it for me." she says again whispering into my ear.

Clipping the leash held in her hand back on to the ring on the front of the collar I still wore around my neck she says, "Come it is time for me to give you a tour of my home," pulling me out of the room.

"These first two doors on the left are spare bedrooms for whenever I have guests stay over. Each is equipped with its own separate private bath."

A little further down the hall Audrey says, "This is the upstairs linen closet. Inside you will find clean sheets and towels for all the upstairs bedrooms and bathrooms should you ever have the need. As well as cleaning supplies. Next is the upstairs visiting slave quarters. It is also where you will sleep if I decide not to share my bed."

Then pointing to the door at the end of the hall, "Miss Emma and Miss Emily share the room at the end. They are the only two members of my staff that live on the premises. Both are off and gone for the night. We have the house to ourselves."

Down the stairs, Audrey continues leading me naked by a leash around the ground floor of her home. Room by room she leads me. Showing me the parlor, the lounge, her private office, her library, living room, and a large entertainment room complete with the biggest flat screen TV that I have ever seen. Finally, she leads me through the dining room and into the kitchen. The kitchen is large and equipped with every appliance and accessory imaginable.

In the kitchen, Audrey explains, "Miss Emily does most of the cooking along with supervising the rest of the household staff that work during the day. Of course, I will expect you to occasionally help out. You can cook, can't you?"

Before I even begin nodding my head, Audrey says, "What was I thinking. Of course, you can."

Heading back towards the stairs Audrey pauses in front of a door under the stairway. Opening the door Audrey turns on a light. Looking inside I see another stairway leading down into the basement.

"Downstairs is my playroom. You are not quite ready for that," followed by a brief pause, "yet. But soon." She then turns off the light and closes the door. Leading me back towards the bottom of the staircase.

"Shall we?" Audrey smiled and motioned for me to follow her back up the stairs while still being led naked by her leash attached to the collar around my neck.

Audrey smiles as she walked back down the hall toward the master bedroom.

Entering the door, she turns to stand in front of me. Still in her heels she is towering over me. Her hands were soft, her fingers long and slender as she places them on the top of my shoulders. The right hand moves towards my neck. Grasping the clip securing the leash to the collar she unclips the leash before draping it over a hook on the wall next to the door.

Turning she walks to stand next to the bed then faces me once again, "Undress me."

Following her into the room I move to stand in front of her. Reaching out I first lower the zipper on the front of her corset part way. Then I unclip each of the four garter straps, two holding up the top of each of her black stockings. Pulling the garter straps up through her panties. Once free I lower the zipper all the way removing it and folding it to place it gently on the bed. Kneeling down in front of her I first grasp the right stocking rolling it down her thigh over her knee sliding it off along with her heel. Repeating this with the left. Reaching up I take hold of either side of her panties with both my hands and begin slowly lowering them to the floor. There she carefully steps out of her panties first with her right foot and then the left.

Kneeling on the floor my Mistress now stands naked towering over me.

"Gather my things. Place them over there," pointing to a dresser along the wall.

After placing her things on top of the dresser and turning back towards the bed I see that Mistress is holding a long slender object with a wide flat leather tip, a riding crop.

"I do remember promising you pain," she says.

Moving towards the bed I see two Velcro wrist cuffs attached to the top of the headboard.

Again, the woman's touch was gentle, but there was a command to the way Audrey took my left wrist in her hand guiding me up to assume a kneeling position on her bed. Reaching up for the headboard she quickly secures my left wrist in place.

Then without so much as a peep, she walks around to the opposite side of the bed only to repeat the same movements. Reaching across the bed with my mind racing, Audrey takes my right arm quickly securing it as well just as she had my left. I watch as she crawls onto the bed to kneel behind me.

12