Lisa's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey caresses my breasts as they dangled freely underneath me. It was the sudden sharp pain of being pinched that sent a current from my nipples straight to my clit.

"Oh God" I heard myself moan as Audrey twisted and tweaked each nipple between her thumb and index finger.

Kneeling in silence, feeling Audrey's warm breath on the back of my neck as the woman began to place soft kisses along my neck above the collar. Without a sound, Audrey's hands slide around me and gently cup the roundness of my breasts, my nipples immediately responding to the soft brush of Audrey's thumbs across them. As I closed my eyes, I feel every inch of my body begin to tingle. It was almost as if Audrey could read my mind as the woman continued to tease at my stiffening nipples. Her fingers were soft but strong as she pinched and rolled them to complete erection. My moans cracked in my throat as I felt my arousal grow hot between my legs. My whole body began to come to life as Audrey touched my sensitive skin, yet all I could do now was kneel in silence and feel my body giving in.

Audrey's touch was strong, controlling as her hand slid up the middle of my back. It was with complete submission that I found myself kneeling in the center of Audrey's wooden bed. Completely vulnerable now, I could do nothing more than lower my head into the pillows. A small helpless whimper escaped my throat as I felt Audrey's hands caressing the round fullness of my ass as it raised in the air. Audrey never uttered a word.

My whimper quickly turned to a soft scream as I felt the sting of Audrey's hand on my ass. The slap of Audrey's hand sent a jolt through my body like I had never felt before. Only in my wildest fantasies had anything ever come close to feeling this good. Only in the darkest corners of my mind had I ever allowed myself to be here, yet now, it was no fantasy, and the darkest corners of my desires were coming to life.

It was barely a whisper as I heard my own words, "Mistress, please."

Again, there was only silence as I felt the Audrey's hands on the cheeks of my ass. They tugged gently, parting the soft mounds of flesh, exposing more and more of my desires. My juices glistened on the soft lips of my pussy. My tight pink hole quivered as I felt Audrey's hand caressing the soft folds between my legs

Soft moans were the only sound that filled the room as I felt Audrey's tongue start to make a path between my cheeks. My asshole quivered with pure delight as I felt the woman's tongue drag across it then circle gently, hot saliva wetting the rim with each slow lap of Audrey's tongue. As I felt my body give in to the soft pleasure of Audrey's tongue, the sudden sting of her hand sent another jolt through my body that seemed to end directly on the swollen tip of my clit. My pussy felt as hot as the skin on my ass, and all I could do was moan and beg for more. "Mistress...oh please more!"

My heart sunk as I felt her weight lifted up off of the bed. With my forehead low and my ass high in the air, my moans were muffled by the pillow, until once again I felt the sharp sting of Audrey's hand. My head lifted instantly from the pillows; my back arching hard as I let out a scream. My mind was reeling as I felt the heat of Audrey's handprint on my ass.

Before I had any time to prepare myself the first stroke of the crop landed on my bare bottom. I have never screamed so loud in my life. It felt like my ass had been suddenly set on fire. Five more fell again in quick session. A brief pause than six more blows came flying down. The flesh on my ass feeling like it was being torn off. Then it was over but only for a moment. The sting of the crop struck my bottom quickly for four more strikes. The burning redness in my bottom spreading throughout my entire body. Then came the final four blows causing me to pull hard at my restraints. The straps remained strong holding me in place.

With my head pulled back and my body arching hard, I only whimpered. My clit was throbbing almost painfully and the ache in my pussy went so deep I thought I would lose my mind wanting it to be filled.

Audrey's fingers felt strong as they slid along my pussy. My juices coated them almost instantly and it was with ease that the woman entered my pussy with three long slender fingers.

"Ahhhh God, yes!" I moaned as I felt the penetration.

"Oh, yes, please Mistress...please. I want it. I need it so badly"

A deep steady rhythm took Audrey's fingers in and out of my wet throbbing pussy. My hips rocked slowly at first, then harder as I felt the bindings tug at my wrists. With each thrust of Audrey's hand, I groaned with pleasure, urging the woman to enter me again and again. With each thrust, Audrey's fingers made their way deeper and deeper, until they could feel the throbbing walls of my pussy tighten and squeeze down around them. My moans turned to pleas as I heard the words escape my throat.

"Fuck me, Mistress...oh God please.! Fuck me hard!"

With thrust after relentless thrust, Audrey plunged her fingers in and out of my dripping pussy. My panting was pure pleasure as I felt her fingers pumping harder and harder into my tight throbbing pussy.

"Make me cum...oh God, Mistress make me cum!"

Through a whisper in my ear, a voice finally echoed.

"Want it bad, Slut? Want it really bad?" Audrey moaned. "Mmm...such a naughty little slut, aren't you?" Audrey teased as she plunged her fingers back into my wet pussy.

I groaned as I listened to the low rasp in Audrey's voice.

"Oh, yes, Mistress. Yes! I'm a slut. I'll be your slut. Just please, make me cum!"

It was the sting of Audrey's hand on her ass yet again and the sudden pull of my hair that brought my body arching off the pillows again.

"Beg for it, Slut. Beg like the slut you are!" Audrey demanded. "I want a slut in my bed tonight!"

My whimpers became almost sobs as I felt the pain inside me. The need to release was making my pussy ache as once again pleaded with Audrey.

"Do it, Mistress. Anything you want. Make me your slut and let me cum!"

Once again Audrey's fingers thrust their way deep into my pussy, this time her thumb pressing in hard around my swollen pink clit.

With each drive of Audrey's fingers into my pussy, I groaned and pushed my hips back to meet her hand. With each thrust, I felt Audrey's thumb press in harder on my clit.

"Mistress, Oh God, please. Let me cum. I'm begging you, please! Let me cum"

It was the sudden fullness that I never expected. With both hands firmly gripping my hips Audrey pulled me back towards her. It was the thick hard latex strapped to Audrey's hips that made my body jerk and arch. The entry was hard and deliberate. Audrey's hips slammed hard up against my thighs and ass and the rhythm was immediately deep and steady.

"Take it, Slut. Take it hard!" Audrey commanded as she pumped my pussy full of the stiff hard latex cock strapped around her hips.

With thrust after unmerciful thrust, Audrey plunged the toy in and out of my pussy. With thrust after thrust, I felt the pressure against my own swollen throbbing clit.

The slap of Audrey's hand on my already red ass only urged me to rock back harder. The growl in her Audrey's voice driving me back on her cock again and again.

"Fuck it, Slut. Fuck my hard wet cock with that hot slippery cunt!"

Audrey's own body seemed to be on fire from the way I had given in to her. The way she seemed to know exactly what I wanted and needed from her.

As she felt my thighs tense and tighten, Audrey pulled back one last time, then lunged forward with the full thrust of her hips.

It was the full pressure against my clit that sent me over the edge. My body went ridged as I felt the orgasm take over. At the same time, I felt Audrey's thighs slam up against my ass and the head of her cock drive into me to its deep point. I felt so good I wanted to scream, but not a sound came from my throat except the low deep groan of my orgasm. As my body shuddered with relief, I felt the thick pool of wetness between my thighs and my body collapse against the cool crisp bed clothes. With my wrists still bound, I lay silently waiting. I hear Audrey's voice once again whispering into my ear. "I can see that I am going to need to teach you some control. I can't be having my Slut just cumming whenever she wants now can I." briefly pausing she adds, "Then maybe I will invite a few friends over to take turns using your slutty wet cunt."

Audrey's legs were trembling as she made her way to the head of the bed and began to release my arms from the headboard. She lifted my head from the pillows and kissed me gently on the lips. She then led me almost carrying me towards the master bathroom.

I was completely worn out by this point. My legs felt like Jello. In the master bathroom Audrey began by drawing me a hot bath in the large sunken tub. While the tub was filling, I took a look at my bruised back side in the bathroom mirror. When Audrey saw me staring at the red marks across my ass cheeks she remarked, "Don't worry sweety those marks while fade by morning." Then adding. "Next time though they might not fade so quickly."

Removing the leather collar from around my neck she comments, "I will have to get you one made of stainless steel before next time so that we will not have to remove it when bathing."

When the tub was filled, she laid me in the hot water to soothe my aching body. I just laid there and allowed her to do whatever she wanted. She pulled me up to a sitting position and tilted my head back. Using a cup, she poured hot water over my head wetting my hair. Then she stepped into the tub to sit behind me wrapping her legs around my body. Leaning back, she pulled me into her arms. I felt her soft wet breasts pressing into my back. Shampoo came next as she lovingly massaged it into my long blonde hair, then used the cup to rinse it from my hair. Next came conditioner massaging it in. Washing my shoulders, back, neck, face, arms, chest, and breasts came after that. Standing she pulled me to my feet. Somehow, I managed to stand, bracing my hands against the wall as she bathed my stomach, back, hips, vagina, and ass. Next, she washed one leg from top to bottom and then the other. Lowering me back into the water she rinsed the soap from my body with a handheld sprayer. Lastly, she rinsed the conditioner from my hair. Once washed off, she got me out of the tub. With large soft towels we dried each other off. Before leaving the bathroom, she resecured the leather collar around my neck.

Returning to Audrey's large bed the two of us made love for several hours into the night as only two women can. After giving each other several orgasms we both fell asleep in each other's arms. Her warm body pressing into mine.

The morning sunlight eventually found its way to stream in through the bedroom windows. I pulled the covers over my face to shield them from the light. I felt a strong pair of arms wrap themselves around me. Then a soft kiss on my cheek. And a gentle shaking on my shoulder. I rolled over on to my back pulling the covers further over my head. I felt a weight lift off the bed and the covers being strongly pulled away at the same time.

"Ok, Sleepyhead time to get up. I'm hungry. Let us go see what Emily left us for breakfast."

Slowly opening my eyes, I could see Audrey standing naked next to the bed. She reached out an arm and took my outstretched hand giving it a squeeze and pulling me up. Sliding to the edge of the bed, I searched for the strength to stand up. My body still weak as Audrey pulls me to my feet. At the bedroom door she reattaches the leash still hanging on its hook to the front of my collar. She then led me both of us still naked through the door down the hall and down the stairs into the kitchen.

Breakfast consisted of coffee, fruit, pastries, and juice. We enjoyed it while sitting naked across from each other in the small breakfast nook tucked into a corner of the kitchen.

After finishing breakfast Audrey again led me by the leash out the back patio door into her enclosed back yard saying, "Lets lay out by the pool for a while."

Laying on a chaise lounge the warm mid-morning sun having just risen above the trees along the high back fence begins warming my naked skin. The pool water smooth as a sheet of glass reflecting the sunlight. The silver studded leather collar around my neck with a leather leash attached hangs over the arm rest of the chaise lounge next to me. I lay there awaiting the next command from my Mistress. Her skin glistening from the tanning oil that I caressed onto her body covering her chest, breasts, legs, arms, and pussy.

I as stare at the reflecting sun on the surface of the pool I lay their content in the knowledge that the sexual awakening I have experienced this weekend has allowed me to discover my true self and explore my deepest and darkest fantasies.

The two of us laid there for an hour possibly longer. Audrey reading a fashion magazine with a black broad rimmed floppy hat shielding her eyes from the mid-morning sun. Just before about noon Audrey announced, "We should get going. I want to take you out for lunch."

After showering and dressing Audrey again drove my car to a quaint little bistro in the downtown area. It was not until that we almost stepped out of the car the Audrey reminded me to remove the collar from around my neck. I had become so used to wearing it that I had nearly forgotten that it was still around my neck. Handing it back to my Mistress she placed it into her purse saying, "Safe until next time."

On the sidewalk outside the restaurant after a very enjoyable lunch Audrey hands me my keys back to me saying, "I will leave you here. I am going to walk around and do some shopping for a while. I will call Emma when I am ready to be picked up."

Driving home my thoughts began to wander. Where next is my journey going to take me?

End Chapter 2.

As always comment and feedback are always very much appreciated.

12