Lisa's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Edging and denial makes cuckquean wife more submissive.
8.1k words
4.85
21.4k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
478 Followers

Author's Note:

I would suggest reading Ch. 1 before this chapter but I think this has enough info to stand alone if you choose to read it only.

Please vote! I welcome comments. ENJOY!!

*******

It had been over a week since Lisa watched the young blonde catch her breath and regain her senses after the massive orgasm. Her obedient mouth sucking as much of the fluids as possible but there was still a puddle on the table. The superior young female had rolled off of Lisa's dining room table before straightening her colorful floral sundress. The beautiful sundress never got above Kylee's waist that day.

Was there a hint of embarrassment on the tall blonde's face? Her orgasm had clearly been earth shattering. Did that embarrass her? Was the embarrassment from having such a massive orgasm? Or because she had it from an older woman's mouth? Or because she came so hard that she gushed juices all over Lisa's face leaving copious amounts of her secretions on the table?

She had strolled out of the house and left without speaking to Lisa. It was clear she had no experience when it came to being a Cuckcake or a Domme. She had admitted that to Lisa's husband, Mark, before she came to visit. Maybe she lost her nerve after she was sexually satisfied by her lover's submissive wife. Whatever the case, Lisa was thrilled with the experience and hoping Kylee would let her be involved in the relationship between Kylee and her husband going forward.

Memories of that day fueled Lisa's dark fantasies of being used and humiliated. Her pussy spasmed every time she thought about how devious the young minx had been that day. Creating a plan for Mark to take Lisa anally that night. Lisa had no idea it was Kylee who created the plan until the next day when Mark confessed the idea wasn't his.

The scene replayed in her head daily. Mark and their daughter getting home around 6:00pm from the movie. Lisa had enjoyed a hot bath and had dinner simmering on the stove when they got home. Sending their daughter to get a bath before dinner so they could have a few minutes alone in their room.

"How was it?" Mark had asked.

"Oh MY GOD! Sooooooooo GOOD! I swear, if you blew on my clit right now, I think I could orgasm. She made me edge while I ate her. I did it like 7 or 8 times, maybe 10. I lost count. It was crazy. Like mind blowing crazy."

"Where's the lube?" he said opening a dresser drawer.

"Oh Babe, I'm so wet you don't need lube. But we don't have time."

"Shhhh! Bend over and pull your pants down." he smirked pulling a small butt plug from the dresser.

Lisa froze. 'where did that butt plug come from?' She knew this day would come when she asked to be his submissive wife. But she hated anal. Mark's cock was so thick. It just hurt back there. She let him do her in the butt once in college and again right after they got married. But both times it hurt so bad she didn't want to do it anymore.

She kept quiet, turning away from him to face their bed. 'A submissive wife yields to her husband' her dirty mind thought. Being desperately in need of an orgasm aided in her compliance. Her comfy house pants slipped over her butt to reveal the granny panties she had on.

"What the Hell?"

"I have been so wet. I didn't want to soak through my pants. It's embarrassing."

Mark chuckled as he pulled the panties over his wife's plump butt, revealing a damp spot in the crotch, as they reached knee level.

He swiped the butt plug up and down the damp outer lips of his wife's sex before deciding to plunge it into her.

"What are you doing?" Lisa protested.

Mark's left hand toyed with her clit while his right hand fucked her juicy pussy with the butt plug.

"Mark stop. What are you doing?"

"Shut up, cunt!" he spat. And Lisa obeyed knowing better than to argue after being called "cunt".

Within a minute her juices were flowing again. She hadn't had an orgasm in over a week. And after the incredibly hot scene with Kylee a few hours ago she was in need of a release. The 6 or 8 or 10 edges she did while eating Kylee's pussy had driven her crazy. So close to the point of no return that being fucked by anything, even a butt plug, would conjure the desired effect from her wanting crotch.

Suddenly he withdraws it from her wet sex and pushes it against her tight rosebud.

"Relax your ass." he admonished. Pushing the plug into her inch by inch.

It felt tight and uncomfortable, but Lisa was thankful her husband was going slow. Finally, it was all the way in. He slapped her ass and said, "That stays in until I tell you to remove it. Now pull your pants up and go finish dinner."

It was humiliating, serving dinner and eating dinner with a plug in her butt. Knowing it was stretching her private hole so she could be taken later. That, along with the evil grins Mark kept giving her, aroused the dirty submissive side of Lisa's mind. That side of her mind didn't need much encouragement after being used by Kylee earlier. Some of her fantasies coming true, but not being allowed any relief only added to her frustration. Her need of an orgasm was real.

Later that night, Mark had his naked wife on all fours in the middle of their bed. He made her edge while she shared the details of Kylee's visit. She stuttered and struggled to speak at certain points when she got close to cumming. Her knack for edging was 10 times better than when she started. 'why do I have to be so fucking good at this' she would think after stopping her experienced fingers just in time.

"Do you want to cum, slut?" her husband taunted as she gasped for air right after stopping agonizingly close to orgasm.

"Y..y...yes. Please Sir. I n.... n... need it so bad."

"Well, you're in luck. I'm in a giving mood tonight. So, I am going to give you this." he whispered sliding her vibrator under her face.

"You can use that on your needy pussy when I give you permission." he continued as he reached back to work the butt plug out of Lisa's ass. With the plug gone she felt a cold dollop of lube trickle down her crack to cover her tight rosebud.

"Please be gentle." she begged softly as she felt the monstrous head of Mark's cock press against her asshole.

"Use the vibrator now. You may cum as many times as you like!"

The soft buzzing of the sex toy started immediately. Lisa's aching need for release was evident. Her pleasure was instant. But the pressure of her backdoor filling with the hard cock dulled her body's pleasurable response.

Her thoughts raced. Kylee's long tan legs, her beautiful wet pussy, her sweet taste, her humiliating comments, her uncontrollable orgasm, coating Lisa's face with her juices. Lisa's dirty mind jumped into overdrive.

'that fat cock is going to saw you in half..... it's doesn't care if you like it or not... just chew on a pillow and cry, for all it cares... your asshole is just a tool for it's pleasure... this is the only way you get to cum.... be happy being used.... a true slut loves being used like this.... loves knowing a cock doesn't care about her feelings.... it just wants to shoot a load and it's chosen your asshole as the place it wants to shoot that load.... you might as well grab a pillow and start chewing, slut.'

Mark's cock slowly completed it's journey into Lisa's back entrance. He remained still as his cock pulsed inside her. Allowing her anus to stretch around the girth of the cock that had just forced it open.

Lisa's pain was dulled by her arousal. The last week of edging while being denied any release had her womanhood desperate to find relief. The vibrator on her clit made the real difference. She might have cum instantly if the massive cock weren't invading her ass.

"That's a good wife. Giving me her ass after pleasuring my Hot Young Girlfriend!" he said while sliding his cock out and back in slowly.

"Now take this cock!" he grunted, increasing the pace and force of his strokes. "Like a good anal whore! You'll be anything I want, right? Well tonight I want an anal whore taking my cock!"

Lisa pulled a pillow under her face to muffle her screams. As the angry cock continued to violate her ass, the pain lessened. Within a moment her sexual excitement was on the rise. Her husband's words echoing in her ears. Her sensitive clit responding to the vibrator. Creating waves of pleasure.

Soon the pillow was muffling the moans and groans of her orgasms. One after another the orgasms shook her body. Sexual electricity pulsed through her. Reaching all the way out to her toes.

She lowered the vibrator away from her clit. Her body continued to spasm as her husband pounded her rear entrance. Grunting and groaning like a man possessed.

"Yeah, slut! This asshole is going to get me off. Make me cum like an anal whore should!" And then his massive cock swelled up and erupted. The explosion of semen into her ass caused Lisa's body to spasm again. Sending a final smaller thrill through her.

Mark withdrew his cock and she collapsed onto the bed. Her ass felt empty as her gaping butt hole slowly closed. She couldn't move. She was physically and emotionally spent. She had never been more completely satisfied.

When Mark told Lisa that it had been Kylee's idea for him to fuck his wife's ass that night, she changed her mind about Kylee. The young woman had obviously put some thought into that day ahead of time. Now Lisa viewed Kylee's decision to stand up and leave the house without acknowledging Lisa, as a calculated decision. Like choosing not to speak to the inferior woman she just used to get off. No woman ever speaks to their vibrator after having an orgasm. Not even if the orgasm was an explosive one.

The thought that Kylee viewed her as a sex toy more than an equal made Lisa moist. Did Kylee have an entitled arrogance? To view herself as "more than" Lisa. It was a possibility. Kylee obviously had no need to have Lisa in her life. She could have numerous lovers, of both sexes, line up to give her oral if she wanted. That would make Lisa insignificant to her. These thoughts occupied Lisa's mind as she edged each day. Her need to see Kylee again growing with every edge.

The next day Lisa got a text from an unknown number, 'Hiya tits. Miss Me?'

Lisa took the safe route on her reply, 'You must have the wrong number.'

'Really Lisa? Think Mark gave me the wrong number?'

'Oh! Hi Kylee. I didn't know this was your number.'

'Save it in your phone as "Goddess K". Unless you prefer, "Mark's Lover". I've been wondering how you cleaned the table after I left. I should have made you lick it clean.'

Lisa's pussy dampened as she read the text. The arrogance of the two choices she was given to list Kylee's number under. The thought of licking up Kylee's juices while Kylee stood fully clothed watching.

'I would have. If you told me.' was Lisa's reply.

A HUGE GRIN emoji came back from Kylee before, 'I know you would have. It's important that we understand each other if this is going any further.'

'I agree'

'I think it's time we made this more formal. To remind each of us of our place going forward. It's Goddess K, to you from now on.'

'Yes, Goddess K'

'When in my presence you will serve me. There will be no lunches, no drinks after work, no joining Mark and I for dinner. We are not friends. Friends are equals. If you ever join us, it will be as a sex toy / fluffer to enhance our sex. your pleasure will be ignored.'

Lisa's pulse quickened and her pussy went from damp to wet as she read the text three times in a row. Kylee was proving to be a natural superior female.

'Yes, Goddess K. Thank You for considering me joining you and my husband. I will gladly be a pleasure tool for you both.'

'You love this submissive shit, don't you? Mark is leery of it and scared he will push you too far. I think you love it and want to be pushed A LOT further.'

Lisa's mind raced to comprehend the knowledge she was gaining from Kylee. 'Mark is such a loving husband. Not wanting to push me too far. That's understandable and sweet. But not what gets me off! Fuck! What do I do? I guess Kylee is my best bet Or only bet. Fuck.'

Lisa became mortified as she realized the decision she had to make. 'I have to ask her to push me. No. It's too embarrassing. It's the only way. Mark will take years to push me where I want to go. I need to try these things. I crave them. FUCK! Tell her now! Ask her now before she disappears again. It could be a month before she texts you again.'

'If I ask her, she will know. She will know I am a submissive slut wanting to go down a rabbit hole. Damn it! I need her to help me find my way down the rabbit hole. To see what I like. To find the bottom of the hole for me. Just Do It. Hurry. Reply now before she leaves.'

Lisa hurriedly typed her next text, almost in a panic.

"Yes, Goddess K. I am open to being pushed further. If Mark is worried about pushing me too far then maybe you can push me. As our little secret?"

"Hmmmm. That's an interesting thought. Secrets can be fun. I will consider it."

"Thank You, Goddess K"

Lisa waited for a reply. But none came. She checked her phone multiple times over the next half hour. She even turned her phone off and back on to reset it. Hoping to get a message. None came.

Lisa wasn't sure what to think about the young woman after their two interactions.

'she sure has a weird way of ending things. she just leaves. no concern for the other person. when she is done then she leaves. no need to acknowledge she is done or leaving. it always leaves me wondering. and wanting more from her'

A couple of days later Lisa was pleased to get another text. She had been thinking about what she wanted to say to Kylee the next time she got a text.

"Hiya Tits! Miss me?"

"Hello Goddess K! Yes, I have missed you! And I want to Thank You for coming to visit me the other day. It was a true pleasure and I enjoyed myself immensely."

"Awww, thanks for letting me know. You sound like a submissive slut that wants to taste me again!"

"Yes, Goddess K! I would love to see you again! And pleasing you would be my pleasure and only goal."

"I will consider it. Think your ass is ready for another round of Mark's cock? That's the price you will pay for seeing me again."

Lisa had been sore back there for a couple of days after taking Mark's thick cock. But her orgasms were massive. And truth be told, the entire day of serving them was well worth the little bit of pain. Serving them separately turned out to be amazing. Being completely used by Kylee with no relief at all for her. Only to be used later by Mark. Being allowed to orgasm as many times as she could with Mark led to earth shattering results for Lisa. She couldn't deny wanting to do it again.

Her thoughts were logical as she tried to formulate a response. 'I can do anal again. Maybe not every day but it has been a couple of weeks. It will take at least a week to work out the details and find a date that works for everyone. I can do once a month if that's what it takes.'

"Taking Mark back there is tough. But if that is the price You want, then I will gladly pay it to pleasure you again."

"LMAO!" "That was easy! Wondering if you want to please me that much or if you are becoming an anal slut? ;-)"

Lisa was damp again. 'Why do her humiliating comments always get me going? Just play the game and let her know I am willing to be more naughty. She needs to know I like her pushing me.'

"I definitely want to please you again! And if that makes me become the other thing then that is probably what will happen."

"LMAO! Sweet wife and mother OR Anal Slut?!?!?!?! Only time will tell!"

Lisa knew that was the end of their conversation and decided not to reply. She sat at her desk, alone, face and neck red with the burning shame that excited her. She had definitely entered the rabbit hole. Admitting she would become an anal slut for her husband, to please Kylee, was a big step. Giving up control to the younger woman was the first step into an unknown future.

That night in bed, Mark spooned Lisa's naked body while firmly groping her massive tits. It was their normal spooning position. Lisa lay on her left side, Mark behind her, as she let out a soft moan. His right arm over hers, giving him full access to her large right breast. Soon he started to pull and twist the nipple as he whispered into her ear.

"Kylee text me today. I understand you want to taste her again. Such a naughty slut. Becoming bisexual is a natural progression for a cuckquean wife."

His hard cock pressed against Lisa's ass. She raised her top leg allowing his cock between her thighs. Being required to sleep naked had it's advantages. The thick cock found her moist folds as he continued to whisper in her ear.

"She is convinced that she can make you into the perfect "sex slave" wife for me."

The head of his cock slides up and down her wet entrance a few times. Teasing Lisa while lubing itself for the push into the velvet tunnel. A gasp escapes her lips as the hard cock forces itself into her.

"But the hottest part for her is knowing that she can take more control now. She has convinced me that this will be better for me too."

Their lower bodies are intertwined as his pumping into her becomes more rapid. She knows this won't last long. His trembling lips brushing her ear. And the husky whispers filled with lust are both signs he is well on his way to orgasm.

"She said to tell you that I will be going to her place after work tomorrow. And I'll be "working late" more often now. We'll call it an amazing new project I am working on. After all, her body is AMAZING!"

He starts pulling and twisting her sensitive nipple harder as he nears the finish line. The pain adds to the excitement of Kylee's new decree. She will have Lisa's husband anytime she wants him, and Lisa is just supposed to accept that.

She lets out a half pain filled, half pleasure filled moan as Mark groans into her ear.

"I am going to ENJOY Fucking Kylee more! UGH, Yeah slut. That pussy feels good. Taking my cock like a good slut wife should."

Lisa loses control and her inner walls start to spasm and squeeze the thick cock pounding her.

Mark's response is immediate. "OH YEAH! FUCK YEAH Babe! Aaaarrrrgghhh!"

It was a powerful couple of minutes of passion between husband and wife. And it brought Mark to the entrance of the rabbit hole Lisa now found herself in. The passion calmed and Mark rolled over to drift off to sleep. Lisa had a gnawing in her stomach. How could she be mad about Kylee bringing Mark along with them? It's what Lisa wanted, right? To be a submissive wife. She wasn't happy that it was another woman bringing Mark along but what choice was there? If Lisa couldn't make her husband understand her needs, then Kylee was the only option.

The next day, Mark made it clear he would be home before their daughter went to bed. Lisa was thankful to have such a loving husband and father to their daughter.

That evening, as Lisa cleaned up the dishes after dinner, her phone chimed signaling a text had come in.

"Hiya tits! Do you know that Mark eats my pussy almost as well as you do?"

"I understand he stopped eating yours several years ago. I guess younger pussy just tastes better. Or mine turns him on more."

A picture pops up next. It's the top of Mark's head between her naked thighs.

"I am curious, did he ever eat your pussy after cumming inside you? This is his second time doing it for me. I'll send him home soon. Welcome him home with a nice long French kiss."

Lisa's face and neck flushed red immediately. Her whole body grew hot and she thought she might start to sweat. Her womanhood tingled and became wet within seconds. 'OMG! The gall to text me while he's eating her pussy! The arrogance to send me a picture of it to prove he was doing it. He never ate my pussy after we fucked. If he finished first, I just had to live with it. Why am I so turned on? What's wrong with me? Should I reply? I can't........ Too embarrassing....... you know she expects one.... the arrogant superior F-ing bitch..... she wants to laugh at me while she cums on my husband's face. UGH! Damn it..... I have too..... She might stop playing if I disappoint her.'

BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
478 Followers