Lisa's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swallowing her pride she sent the humiliating reply, "Thank You, Goddess K."

The next morning, Lisa hadn't been at her desk long when her phone chimed.

"Hiya tits! Enjoy the welcome home kiss last night?"

"Yes, Goddess K"

"Are you grateful that I let you have a glimpse into our relationship last night?"

"Yes, Goddess K! Thank You so much for including me. I will be VERY grateful if You allow me to be a part of your relationship going forward."

"LOL! Slow your roll, tits. Mark is a great lover with a magnificent cock. And by great, I mean he makes sure I finish multiple times every time we are together. What would I gain by letting you "be a part of our relationship"?"

She was pushing Lisa's buttons and that sent her mind spiraling again. 'Thanks, captain obvious, I know Mark is a great lover and has a magnificent cock. And telling me he makes sure you "finish multiple times" is just rubbing my nose in it. Like he tries harder and performs better for her!'

Another text pops up, snapping Lisa out of her thoughts.

"When I read your reply last night I grabbed the back of Mark's head an came sooooooo HARD! My satisfaction was SO complete. I slipped my phone under the pillow and don't think Mark even knew I was texting at all. He gets so into it when he pleasures me. I think we can add texting to our little list of secrets."

Lisa's brain started to scramble. 'OMG! She DID! She did cum laughing at me..... "He gets so into it when he pleasures her"....... UGH! rubbing my nose in it even more, like a bitch....... why am I wet?....... mad and wet at the same time?..... what the hell?..... I need to reply........ she's expecting a reply......

"Thank You for sharing, Goddess K. I am glad I could help satisfy You, even if it was only in a small way."

'God, I want to vomit!...... laying it on so thick to please the arrogant bitch.... so humiliating...... why am I so F-ing WET! UGH!'

"You're welcome. Now be a good submissive and go to the bathroom and edge for me. Think about me giggling like a naughty schoolgirl as I orgasm on Mark's face. Cause that is exactly what I did last night. Send me a pic of your wet pussy right after you finish the edge."

"Yes, Goddess K"

Kylee's words had the desired effect on the older woman. 'be a good submissive'.... 'edge for me'..... 'naughty school girl'........ 'giggling while she came on my husband's face.'........ 'laughing at me'...... 'she holds all the cards'..... 'all the power'.

All phrases and visions that filled Lisa's dirty mind as her fingers manipulated her warm wet folds to the verge of orgasm.

Holding her phone in one hand, with two wet fingers holding her denied pussy lips open, she snapped a picture. The photo was obscene. A close up of her hot sex. Angry and swollen. The pulsing slowed as her arousal waned. Strings of her female essence still stretching across her open lips connecting the fingers that were creating the obscene pose. The fingers that had just completed another denial of orgasm. Another denial that Lisa was becoming all too familiar with these last few weeks.

Lisa obediently sent the picture before she had time to second guess herself. Finding it better to obey while her needy sex still had arousal flowing through her body. It would be a much more difficult decision when she had sobered up from the sexual rush engulfing her.

Her phone chimed seconds later, "LMAO!! Look at how WET you are because of me! Suck those slimy fingers clean and get back to work."

"Yes, Goddess K"

****

Lisa was struggling to cope with her new position as submissive wife / sex slave. Her sex life was tremendous! Her orgasms were more powerful than they had ever been. She considered herself lucky for a pleasantly plump mother that had been married for 17 years.

However, she found herself more agitated at times. Especially at Kylee. It was becoming a love / hate thing. If she were honest with herself, she would admit that her sexual side got more turned on when Kylee humiliated her. BUT, she found it difficult to swallow her pride and accept the humiliation without flashes of anger coursing through her.

It was a struggle with Mark too. He was granting less orgasms from masturbation while the daily edges continued. The combination kept her a horny mess. She went from naked and passive in bed while Mark groped her, to a horny wife initiating sex almost every night. Once every other week or so he would fuck her to an explosive orgasm. But other nights he would chuckle and whisper, "Just a blowjob tonight slut. Edge all you want but no getting off."

It was humiliating trying not to cum as she slurped on her husband's cock. Her experienced fingers pleasuring her, right up until the tormenting end. Hoping if she pleased him tonight maybe he would fuck her tomorrow night. Or allow her to masturbate while he was out of town on business the next couple of nights. The fact that she orgasmed so much more easily now humiliated her as well. Did her husband notice how she came first every time he fucked her? Since the mandatory edging started Lisa came every time Mark fucked her. Most of the time she came well before he did and even came twice before he did a few times.

She was thankful for the passionate sex life with her husband, but it was frustrating and humiliating to be such a needy slut. Outside of raising their daughter and work, Lisa's only thoughts were about sex. She couldn't stop it. And was humiliated that she didn't want to stop it. Was she an addict now? Addicted to orgasms or sex or being submissive or humiliation or ALL of it?

****

Kylee's second visit was set for this Saturday. Mark would take their daughter to the zoo allowing his wife some alone time with their Cuckcake. Kylee and Lisa had a text conversation in which Kylee added some rules.

"Hiya tits. Mark tells me you are mine next Saturday."

"Yes, Goddess K. I am looking forward to serving you again."

"Good. I am adding some rules for you. Same rules as last time. you will be naked except for heels. you will not speak unless I permit you to speak. you will pleasure me with your tongue. you will be honest and truthful with me at all times. Now for my new rules."

"you agree to me spanking you with a belt or a wooden spoon. you deserve to be punished for not thanking me for allowing you to get so wet the other day at work. you pleasured yourself until you were disgustingly wet, thanks to me, and didn't even say, "Thank You Goddess." That deserves punishment."

"The other rule is Mark gets anal Saturday night as a "Thank you" to him for creating this alone time for you to enjoy serving me."

Lisa's mind whirled. 'I have to thank her for making me edge? really?...... it's like, go torment yourself, and then thank me for making you torment yourself..... Ugh!... but I do enjoy the buildup to the torment...... so confusing and frustrating..... I want to please her, but damn..... it can be soooo frustrating to always want more..... to need more....'

"Yes, Goddess K. I agree to Your rules. Please accept my sincere apology for not thanking You the other day. When I get so excited like that day, I tend to forget my manners."

"I understand. A stern correction Saturday will hopefully serve to remind you to respect your superiors enough to not let that happen again."

"Yes, Goddess K."

*****

The week went by agonizingly slow. Things weren't helped by Lisa's extreme sexual arousal. Mark had fucked her through two mind blowing orgasms a couple of weeks ago, but she had only been allowed edges since. Kylee had 'suggested' that Mark add one edge for his submissive wife every night he saw his girlfriend. The edge was to be completed in their bed once Mark was home.

Mark explained that he already had Lisa edging herself while she sucked him off when he got home after a date. "Yes, but this should be done before that. Completely naked on your bed, on her back with legs spread wide while you watch. Or ignore her if you want. But be in the room or at least walk through the room a couple of times. Brush your teeth or whatever but be near the bed so she knows you are watching her. It will add an element of embarrassment for her, with you watching and knowing I suggested it. And you are watching her complete the naughty task that I am making her do. Then she can blow you or tit fuck you or whatever you want."

And just like that Mark added the new rule for Lisa. He had seen Kylee twice this week. The new edge was more embarrassing than Lisa thought it would be. She never realized how burying her face in her husband's crotch to suck his cock gave her some cover. On the bed, one hand stroking her womanhood while her other arm lay across her face to partially hide it from her husband's gaze. Her only thoughts were about how humiliating it was to be forced to pleasure herself in front of her husband because another woman had decreed it.

'Ugh... I wish he wouldn't stare at me..... she knew he wouldn't shame me much.... so she is making me do it for him..... humiliate myself in front of him.... acting like a complete slut.... legs spread wide.... rubbing myself like an animal trying to get off... forced to do so because his young perfect girlfriend thought it was a good idea... or maybe she just thinks it's funny.... neither of us know for sure... yet here we are... me embarrassing myself for his entertainment or her entertainment or both.'

"Please Sir. Put your cock in my mouth. Let me suck her juices off of your magnificent cock." Lisa begged as her damp crotch became wet.

Mark stood next to the bed. Leaning over her he reached down to tweak her nipples. As he became excited watching his wife, he started pulling and twisting the hard nubs. Lisa let out a gasp as she lifted her hips off of the bed to rotate her hips as her fingers worked her closer to orgasm. Her breathing became heavy and squishing noises rose from her open wet hole.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Mmmmhhhhhfffmmmmp" Lisa moaned before her plump ass dropped back onto the bed. Her wet fingers still in the air above her bald cunt. Another degradation added by Kylee. "Her pussy is wet all the time. That hair around it might make her fragrance turn dank or worse create a putrid smell. You should make her keep it completely shaved. Bald. Like shave it every other day, bald." had been Kylee's sweet suggestion to Mark. Lisa was mortified when Mark gave her the new rule saying, "he agreed with her assessment" and "even if she is wrong, why would we chance it? Shaving it every other day is now part of your routine."

"GOD I Hate stopping! It's so frustrating. It's been so long since...." Lisa's voice trailed off as she removed her arm from her face. Revealing her red flushed cheeks and neck while she avoided eye contact with her husband.

"You're still going to do it while you suck my cock. You wouldn't want to disappoint Kylee before Saturday." he replied, climbing onto the bed with his semi hard cock bouncing in front of him.

*****

Saturday morning in the shower Lisa was a ball of emotions. Shaving her legs and pubic area was only mildly humiliating these days. Mark seemed to enjoy rubbing her bald pussy, but Lisa thought the sight of her naked plump crotch was ugly. And the thought that her husband's gorgeous 27 year old girlfriend was the person that decided her private area should be bald made it even worse.

She ran her hands up her smooth wet legs and across her sensitive clit to make sure there was no stubble. The last thing she wanted was Kylee inspecting her to find stubble. Would she add to the punishment if she did? 'why am I so fixated on what she wants? trying to anticipate what she will like or want to do to me. Will she even touch me? she didn't last time..... just used me like a sex toy.... her pussy tastes so sweet... wait, why is my mouth watering, OMG!.... last time was frustrating but so hot.... the story of my sex life now..... frustrating until it's scorching hot!

It wasn't long and Kylee's shiny sports car pulled in the driveway. She wore another short sundress showing off her long tan legs. This one had stripes instead of a floral pattern like the last one.

Lisa repeated her pattern of hiding behind the door allowing the beautiful blonde to enter. Kylee smelled wonderful. 'I wonder what perfume that is' Lisa thought as she lowered herself to her knees before placing a kiss on the top of each of Kylee's feet.

"It's nice that you are learning your place. Let's go to the den and you can face the same wall as last time."

Once in the den, Kylee noticed the belt and wooden spoon on the couch. "Tell me tits, are you dreading your punishment? Or does thinking about it turn you on?"

"Ugh, I don't know. Ummmm, not dreading it Goddess K. Just not sure how my body will react."

"Would you like to get your punishment out of the way first?"

"Yes, Goddess K. Please punish me first." Lisa said as Kylee moved behind her. The young minx grabbed Lisa's ass. A hand on each ass cheek squeezing the plump globes. Her dainty fingers stretched out wide allowing the flesh to fill the space between them as they dug into the tender folds.

"Wow, such a soft meaty ass." the young minx whispered before smacking each ass cheek several times in succession. "Hand me that belt." she continued as a smirk grew on her face.

Lisa turned toward the couch to obey her tormentor. The barehanded smacks had startled Lisa, but the stinging of her ass cheeks was mild. She handed the belt to Kylee. The smirk on the younger woman's face combined with the lust in her eyes let Lisa know this was exciting Kylee. The beautiful blonde clearly loved having control of her boyfriend's wife.

"On your knees, on the couch, with your elbows on the back of the couch. Now push that sumptuous ass out over your feet and arch your back. Like you are about to get fucked doggie style."

"That's a good cunt." Kylee giggled. Lisa could hear the smirk in her voice as she continued. "I am wondering if you follow orders so well because you have years of practice or because you are a horny slut? Think about that and let me know later." she said as she raised her arm and swung the belt down at the soft target presented to her.

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

Lisa's voice caught in her throat. She hadn't expected the blows to start so quickly. They were shocking and stung but Lisa didn't cry out.

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

The sound of the belt hitting Lisa's meaty bottom filled the room. The stinging turned into a searing pain.

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

The young beauty wielding the belt was consumed with her power as the plump globes in front of her became a mass of pale skin covered in red stripes. The painful groans of the older woman in front of her made her womanhood wet.

Lisa was consumed in her own mind. 'damn that belt stings..... this bitch isn't playing around... she must be enjoying this.... the power over an older woman.... it's not enough to make me kiss her feet and eat her pussy.... I'm supposed to thank her for it too.... maybe she wants me to thank her for fucking my husband.... why am I getting wet? Oh god, when she feels that.... it will be so freaking embarrassing.....

"Hopefully" SMACK. "This" SMACK. "Will" SMACK. "Remind" SMACK. "You" SMACK.

Kylee mercifully stopped the assault having no idea how the submissive woman in front of her felt. She couldn't wait to find out. Throwing the belt on the couch beside Lisa she moved forward to grope the swollen ass cheeks.

Lisa's ragged breathing included some sobbing, and her eyes were watery. On the verge of tears, blinking her eyes rapidly, she was able to hold them back. As she calmed down, she felt the cool hands sliding over her hot flesh. Then a squeeze that elicited a moan. Then a harsh pinch that caused her to yelp.

She filled with shame as what she feared the most began. The prying hand slid down her cheeks curving between her thighs into her intimate folds. Finding their target, the fingers were greeted with the wet outer lips of Lisa's sex.

"Oh My. You obviously LOVED this! OR you love me!" the beautiful blonde said with a joyous fit of laughter.

"Let's save that answer for later as well." she giggled while her fingers found the excited clit they sought. Her fingers circled the sensitive nub putting just the right amount of pressure to draw out the desired result. Within seconds the pleasure button became engorged, and any thoughts of pain had evaporated. Lisa's brain began to scramble again as it tended to do when she was with Kylee.

'Oh My God' Lisa thought as she began to rotate her hips slightly. She was filled with only lust now. Desperate with need. Her body so close to orgasm so quickly after the pain stopped.

"Please." she whispered. Not even knowing the words escaped her lips. The rest of her thoughts were not said. 'ohhh that's it.... so good.... keep going.... right there... Yes...... please yes yes.'

"I think we have had enough of that." the beautiful blonde said in a cold tone as she withdrew her hand from between the plump thighs.

'NO! no... no... no... no.... PLEASE!' Lisa thoughts screamed in her head. 'FUCK! How could she?!?!?! If she only knew how bad I need to!!'

"Afterall, this is about your punishment for failing me. It doesn't matter if you fail to thank me or fail to make me orgasm or fail to please Mark. A failure is a failure. And I will punish you for any failures I am made aware of. Do you understand?"

'what the hell.... now she is going to punish me for failing Mark?... now I have to perform up to her standards for my husband?.... the gall she has to think that.... God I need to cum.... say something to please her...'

"Y... yes, Goddess K." Lisa says, as her shoulders slump. The disappointment in her denial evident.

"Splendid. Now off of the couch and kneel on the floor."

Lisa obeyed the most amazing woman she had ever met.

"Now we are going to cement your place as a bottom feeder." Kylee said as she stood in front of Lisa. Then she turned to face away from the obedient older woman. The hem of her short sundress just inches above the kneeling woman's face. She leaned forward and pulled the back of her dress up letting it rest above her firm ass cheeks.

"Now, spread my cheeks and give my rosebud a taste. "Bottom feeder" has a plural meaning in this instance. Being quite literal at the moment and more figurative in terms of the love triangle you find yourself willingly at the bottom of."

Thoughts raced through Lisa's head as she slowly raised her hands to meet the perfect ass in her face. 'OMG.... disgusting!.... and soooo HOT..... does she know I have fantasized about being made to do this?.... she must suspect it.'

Lisa spreads the cheeks to find a perfect pink asshole. Too perfect to have ever gaped open after being invaded by a cock. Her face presses between the luscious ass cheeks as she extends her warm tongue. Contact is made, creating another first for Lisa as she revels in her submission to such a superior female.

"Uhhhhhhhh, yeah. Such an obedient cunt. Your tongue feels good back there." Kylee moans as she slips a hand between her legs to pleasure herself. The thrill of another woman bending to her will. Knowing any disgusting command will be obeyed.

Kylee's voice grows ragged from her excitement as she continues, "Like it's a crucial part of what will make our dynamic work going forward. Your clear obedience to me. Your give to My take. Perfect symmetry. Complete submission. Get that tongue deep in there! Please me, cunt! Oh God! OH GOD! Yes! YES! YEEESSSS!"

Lisa can feel the young woman's body shiver as goosebumps cover her ass cheeks and the back of her toned legs. This climax seems, different. Maybe more mental than physical.

Kylee steps forward and stands straight. Her dress falls down over her tan buttocks and back into place, as she turns to face the plump, naked submissive on the floor.