Lisa's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, THAT was quite unexpected. In a good way. For both of us." the amazing young woman says with huge grin on her face. She is clearly enjoying the power dynamic the more she experiences it.

"Now it's time for you to thank me properly for your punishment. Lead the way to your bedroom." she continues as her smile turns slightly evil.

As Lisa heads upstairs, she is self-conscious about how her ass must look. Wide and fleshy with marks from the belt still covering it as it shakes and jiggles with each step. Giving the young woman behind her an erotic view of a recently chastised plump female ass. Would the view encourage her to want to spank Lisa more often? She slows her pace as she enters the bedroom, not knowing what will be required of her now.

"On all fours in the middle of the bed."

Once Lisa is in place, Kylee joins her kneeling on the bed to the left of Lisa. She pushes Lisa's massive left breast over, so it hits her right breast.

"Must be difficult carrying those massive sacks of fat around all day. Mark told me that he finds them incredible. I guess you will endure whatever pain or difficulties they cause to keep him happy."

She then slides her left hand under Lisa to get between her thighs. Lisa is mortified her crotch and inner thighs are so wet. The fingers find her clit and begin playing with her again.

Lisa remains quiet as her tormented mind screams. 'so embarrassing... my pussy is like a river running down my thighs.... do other women get this wet... if so, it's not from eating ass.... or being spanked with a belt.... she must think I'm a freak.... some old pervert getting off on being used by her.... Oh god her fingers are like magic... right there..... yes.... yes... yes..'

"It's nice to see you enjoy being my bottom feeder." Kylee giggles as she pulls her hand from between Lisa's thighs and brings it to her mouth. Taking her right hand and smacking the sore ass in front of her. SMACK.

"Suck my fingers clean." SMACK..... SMACK...... SMACK. she spanks the red fleshy ass of the obedient woman that is sucking her own goo from Kylee's fingers.

'Fuck! denied again..... this girl REALLY knows what she is doing... I'm sopping wet... a horny needy mess.... sucking my juices off of her fingers... UGH...'

"Is this where Mark put you last time? When he fucked your ass?"

"Yes, Goddess K." Lisa replied feeling weird speaking. Afterall, she had only said a few words since Kylee arrived.

"Good. Then you can eat me here." she said crawling in front of Lisa's face and propping up some pillows. She pulled her sundress up and spread her legs revealing her wet sex.

"Make it good for me and maybe I'll allow you an orgasm tonight." she whispered giving a wink as she reclined into the plush pillows.

Lisa couldn't hide her enthusiasm as she moved her face to Kylee's wet sex. The sweet taste was familiar. As were the fingers of the young blonde in her hair. The pair quickly settled into a routine similar to the one they had with Kylee on the dining room table. Just like that last visit she was mewling, and the sounds of her breathing were passionate. Lisa gave sincere effort to get the amazing woman off. The desire to make her orgasm drove Lisa.

"I can see it when I close my eyes. Us in this position. Your mouth pleasuring me. Mark behind you. His hard thick cock grinding in and out of your tight asshole. I see the grimace on your face from taking the massive cock in your most private hole. I can feel your tongue tremble and your lips quiver as he picks up his pace. The pain is real, but you continue to pleasure me. Attending to my needs with your soft lips and warm tongue. The pain behind you doesn't matter. Pleasing me is all that matters to you."

The grip on her head strengthens and Lisa can tell the young goddess will orgasm soon. "You ignore the pain only concerned with pleasing me. Ohhhhh, yeah.... right there... right there.... keep going... Only wanting to bring me to orgasm.... Like it's your sole purpose for being... OH YES... MORE.... FASTER... OH YES... OH YES!! OHHH YEEESSS!"

Lisa softly kisses the red, swollen womanhood she just satisfied. Allowing Kylee to slowly drift down from cloud nine.

Moments later, at the front door, Lisa stands after kissing the top of both of Kylee's feet. Her crotch is soaked, and her thighs are wet as she opens the door for Goddess K.

"I will tell Mark to allow you as many orgasms as you want tonight. And I'll make sure he gives you your favorite vibrator to help. I LOVE that you will take his fat cock in your ass for me again tonight."

Lisa shivers with excitement as the blonde Goddess gives her an evil smile and a wink on her way out the door.