Lisa's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was nearly five in the morning by the time we went to bed," I explained to Lisa after going through the details of the night.

"Jennie is very comfortable with you," Lisa told me. "She confessed feeling womanly and sexy when you were spooned with her, cupping her breast. She told me she pretended to sleep, and she felt your erection pressing against her butt cheeks."

I marveled how candid these two women were with each other. "She was afraid I would be jealous, and she wasn't worthy to have those feelings," Lisa went on. "I don't want her to feel that way. We're a great couple but I don't own you."

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"It means you need to treat her as a lover, just like you treat me."

I didn't know how to respond. I sensed Lisa knew exactly how clueless I was.

"Alright Brian," Lisa started in on me. "When Jennie wakes up and sees herself in the mirror, all beaten up she is going to become severely depressed. She will think she is really undesirable. She is already there after her recent break up and her history of being bullied."

"So, what should I do?"

"You men are really stupid," Lisa admonished me. "What the fuck did I say? Treat her as a lover, just like you treat me. Kiss her, suck on her tits, eat her pussy, fuck her. Let her know she's a woman."

Lisa kissed me and whispered in my ear, "Jennie wants you and if you don't take care of her, I will never fuck you again."

"Now, get undressed. And snuggle up to her so the first thing she feels is your hard dick pressing against her."

*****

I had no idea what time of night, or early morning, it was, when I felt a soft hand on my hard cock. Jennie was half asleep as she gently stroked me. I responded by caressing her breasts, lightly squeezing her large erect nipples.

"What time is it?" Jennie asked groggily.

"I don't know. It's dark," I answered.

"It isn't morning?" she inquired.

"I don't think so, not yet."

"Lisa said you get morning wood," she said still stroking my hard cock.

"Whenever I lay in bed with a beautiful woman, who is touching me like you do, I get aroused and hard, no matter what time of the day," I told her.

"Oh, okay," she said as she fell asleep again, her hand resting on my balls.

It took a while for me to fall asleep again. Jennie laid on me, one leg over mine, her face buried in my neck, her large breasts pressing against my chest. My cock was still hard as I drifted off, exhausted from the day, though not as exhausting as Jennie's.

The sun was bright as I slowly opened my eyes. I glanced over at the clock. It was eleven. Jennie stirred and woke up in a panic.

"I have to pee so bad," she exclaimed as she jumped out of bed. Lisa warned me she would cry when she saw herself in the mirror in the morning, so I paid attention to her.

I heard her whimper so I opened the bathroom door, approached her, gave her a hug.

"I look like shit," she said.

"It's only cuts and bruises. They will heal," I assured her. "You're still a beautiful young woman," I told her remembering what Lisa had told me how she would react and what I needed to do. I felt my cock twitch, starting to become aroused.

"Don't fuck with me," Jennie replied. I kissed her neck and placed her hand on my growing erection. Not saying anything I led her back to the bed. I started kissing her passionately.

I ravished her luscious tits, sucking on her nipples, caressing her large semi-soft breasts. Jennie responded with moans as her hand began to stroke my cock faster. I broke away for a moment and went down on her.

I kissed each of her thighs, teasing her wet pussy. Jennie's aroma was intoxicating, I ran my tongue along her outer lips, tasting her womanly juices leaking from her aroused pussy.

Looking at her facial expression, her eyes closed, mouth open, I went for her clit. Separating her swollen labia with my fingers, I landed the tip of my tongue on her engorged love button. Jennie's reaction was immediate, her strong thighs squeezed my head, my face was doused.

"Oh my god, what was that?" Jennie exhaled as her body relaxed to recover.

"I'm an old guy, and from my experience, I'd say you just had an orgasm," I replied, her cum dripping off my chin. "I'd also say you're a squirter."

"A what?"

"A squirter," I reiterated. "When you cum hard like that you squirt your juices, kind of like a guy cums and shoots his jizz."

"Is that ok?" she asked. "The feeling was wonderful. Are you alright?"

"Alright? Jennie, I have never had a woman cum like that on my face," I told her. "I'm ecstatic. That was the most sensual sexual experience I've ever had, and I've had a lot in my years."

Jennie smiled. I felt great. I knew she was feeling better.

"Brian, do you want to make love to me?"

I thought a second and responded, "Didn't I just do that?"

"Well, we did," Jennie replied. "What I meant....," she paused. "Do you want to fuck me?" she asked blushing.

"Whenever you're ready," I said. "Just make sure you have the desire and it's good for you. I'm an older man. I want what's best for you and so does Lisa."

"What I mean," I continued. "Lisa and I have come to love you. We are both attracted to you, you're a beautiful young woman. We have mature views about sex and we respect yours."

Jennie absorbed that.

"Can I ask you something?" Jennie came across thoughtfully.

"Of course," I responded.

"I like Lisa. She is beautiful. When we were at the cabin, and I saw her naked.... I was a bit aroused."

I let Jennie reflect.

"I'm confused," Jennie said. "I told Lisa I wanted to have sex with you, I was attracted to you. And at the same time I was desiring Lisa."

"That's how Lisa is. She exudes beauty, especially with her heart."

*****

Jennie checked her phone. She had messages from the county attorney, the police. She was overwhelmed. I was with her the rest of the day as she dealt with the situation with her father.

Most of the day was frustrating for Jennie. I tried to help her out but there wasn't much I could do except to commit to drive her to future appointments.

Lisa checked in with texts throughout the day. I related our late morning encounter and she responded pleased, letting me know she was happy I was treating Jennie as a woman and lover. I also let Lisa know that there was a possible woman to woman attraction.

"I felt that kissing at the cabin," Lisa texted back.

Jennie wanted me to take her virginity and she also wanted Lisa to be part of the experience. Lisa and I reached out to Jennie and her sexual epiphany would involve the both of us.

We accomplished the details of the day, sitting down for dinner with a glass of wine.

"Is Lisa coming over tonight after work?" Jennie inquired.

"I doubt it," I answered. "Lisa gets pretty wiped out after a twelve-hour shift and then has responsibilities at home," I explained.

"Ok," Jennie responded seemingly disappointed. "So, you two aren't really full-time lovers?"

"We are good friends who fulfill each other's needs," I responded. "We are very open about our feelings and not confined by traditional relationships."

"How did you guys meet?" Jennie asked.

"It was an online dating service," I explained. "Despite our age difference, our profiles seemed to be compatible. So, we met for lunch one day and we sort of clicked, there was a mutual attraction."

"Did you have sex right away?" the young woman inquired.

"On our second date we went to a movie, a matinee, and then we got a hotel room."

"Tell me about that," she asked curiously.

"We explored our sexual preferences," I told Jennie. "We both are very orally oriented. We like to kiss and pleasure each other orally."

"Did you fuck?"

"Yes, but not until we were overly aroused with our oral foreplay," I told her. "That was the icing on the cake."

"When you gave me an orgasm this morning, I never imagined anything could feel so good," Jennie said. "Can I please you tonight, like Lisa does. You just need to tell me what to do."

We finished our glass of wine and went to the bedroom. Passionately we kissed and undressed each other. Jennie's panties were sopping wet when I pulled them down. My cock stood up immediately from her aroma.

We laid on the bed, our tongues dancing in each other's mouth. My finger, wet from her pussy, lightly rubbed her clit as she stroked me.

"My nipples are hard and sensitive," I whispered in her ear. The young woman understood and gently nibbled on them.

"Remember my balls are sensitive but I love to have them licked and massaged," I instructed as she went down on me.

Instinctively, Jennie licked the head of my penis and sucked on it, going half-way down my shaft.

"I like sucking on your cock," she declared.

"Let's try sixty-nine," I suggested. I positioned Jennie in the position, her wet pussy in reach. She began to bob up and down on my throbbing cock.

I sucked her pussy juices, nibbling on her outer lips. My tongue penetrated her slit, she rocked her hips back and forth while going deeper on my cock.

Jennie came hard again, drowning me in her cum, pouring down my throat. It set me off and I came unexpectedly in her mouth.

This time, I asked Jennie, "Are you alright?"

"Wow," she exclaimed as she rolled over on her back.

I went to the kitchen and poured us each another glass of wine. We sat on the bed, sipping the wine, lightly touching each other as settled down from our mutual climaxes.

"Did you say Lisa should be coming over tomorrow?" Jennie asked.

"She usually does, late morning or noon, depending on the errands she needs to take care of."

"Do you guys make love then?"

"Usually," I answered.

"What about me?" Jennie asked.

"You can join us. I'm pretty sure Lisa will be Ok with that," I told her knowing that Lisa and I discussed having sex with Jennie to help her into a healthy sense of being a woman.

"I like Lisa. She is beautiful," Jennie said. "I hope she wants me like I feel about her."

***********

Lisa pulled into the driveway around eleven-thirty. She was dressed in shorts and a tank top.

"I'm a bit sweaty. You may want to wait to hug me," Lisa greeted us. "My daughter, Julie, had a mother daughter fun run at her school to kick off their health initiative," she explained. "I didn't want to take the time to go home, shower and change."

"I figured that since Jennie and I are about the same build, I could borrow a pair of shorts and a top to wear after taking a quick shower."

"Or we could all go naked," Jennie blurted out.

I looked at Lisa, she smiled. "Sounds good to me."

Lisa went to the master bathroom to shower. Jennie and I followed, shedding our clothes, making out, waiting for Lisa in bed.

"Gee, why am I always late to the party?" Lisa joked as she climbed into bed with Jennie and me.

"Better late than never," I joked as I pulled Lisa close to me so I could wrap my lips around her tit.

Lisa straddled between me and Jennie, who followed me by sucking on Lisa's other tit. I grabbed Jennie's hand and directed it to Lisa's pussy. Lisa moaned reacting to having both tits being sucked on at once, her pussy being fingered. She orgasmed. I felt her warm juice flowing on my hip.

"Oh my god," Lisa cried out as she writhed from her climax.

Lisa collapsed on us. I wiggled out from underneath her. I watched as Jennie wrapped her arms around Lisa, kissing her. Lisa recovered quickly, grinding her hips on Jennie, their pussies rubbing, building friction on their clits.

As Lisa and Jennie were grinding, I caressed Lisa's beautiful round ass. I felt the heat. I felt their juices. Then, Jennie came, flooding my hand on Lisa's ass. Her cum dripping off Lisa's thighs.

Lisa dismounted Jennie. I sat at the foot of the bed, admiring two swollen wet pussies, a puddle soaking in the sheets. After a few minutes, Lisa spoke up.

"I never fucked a woman before. That was incredible."

My cock was still erect from the amazing sensual scene I witnessed. Jennie and Lisa were spent. I watched them embrace and crash.

I went out to the pool to cool off. After a few minutes in the cool water, I dried off and draped a towel over myself as I laid down on the lounge and drifted off myself.

*****

I felt a hand on my arm and opened my eyes. Lisa was dressed standing above me.

"I need to go now," she said. "Jennie is still in bed, needing you."

I looked at Lisa.

"She has been on birth control pills for her acne. I know that sounds weird but she showed me the medication."

Lisa left and I got up and went to the bedroom where I found Jennie sitting on the edge of the bed.

I sat down next to Jennie, put my arm around her. She nuzzled her face on my neck.

"I want you to make love to me. I want to feel you inside me."

I kissed Jennie gently and slid my hand along her vulva. It was wet and ready. I gestured her legs apart as we laid back down on the bed. I held my throbbing cock as I rubbed it along her slippery wet slit. I pushed in slowly, stretching her tight vagina.

"Does it hurt?" I asked softly.

"No, it feels wonderful."

I slowly pumped my cock in and out of her hot tight pussy. As I picked up the pace I opened my eyes to watch her fabulous young boobs bouncing back and forth with my thrusts inside her. Jennie clenched her vaginal muscles, squirting, bathing my stomach and balls, cumming hard.

I didn't stop, though her contractions tried to push me out.

I fucked her harder. Grabbing her butt cheeks as I relentlessly pounded her no longer virgin pussy.

We rolled over. I still held her ass tight as Jennie fucked me. I pinched her nipples and she came again, drenching my balls as well as the sheets.

*****

The room was dark when I recovered. Glancing over at the clock I saw it was only nine. Sexually satisfied, I was hungry, not remembering when I ate last. The day was crazy with sex. We did not pay attention to other basic needs.

Jennie was groggy waking up.

"Are you hungry?" I asked Jennie, feeling the desire to eat something myself.

"Yea," she answered. "What time is it?"

"Nine o'clock"

"It's still today?"

"Yes. Still the same wonderful day."

'Did I dream you and me made love?"

"Not a dream, a sensuous coupling."

After a pause, I thought again about dinner. "There's some leftover lasagna I can heat up in the microwave."

"Sounds good to me," Jennie replied.

It was late for dinner but we were both famished from a day that changed Jennie's life. Changed Lisa as well, making love to another woman.

Jennie inhaled her dinner, got up from the table and microwaved some more. I smiled as she began shoveling the remainder of the lasagna into her stomach.

"What are you smiling about?" she asked indignantly. "Are you making fun of me for being hungry?"

"Absolutely not."

"Then what's the smirk about?"

"Nothing."

"I need food. So what? Lisa fucked me and you fucked me. That took my energy."

"I understand."

I poured us each a brandy. "It helps with digestion," I told Jennie as we settled down on the sofa in the living room. I put my arm around her and held her close.

"So, what happens now?" she asked.

"I don't know," I answered sincerely. "I've lived a lot longer than you and Lisa, but this is as new to me as it is to both of you."

Jennie reached up and kissed me on the lips. "I'm really happy, I've never been this happy."

"I am too."

**********

I took Jennie downtown for an interview with the county attorney regarding the incident with her father. I supported her knowing how painful it was going to be to relive that horrible experience. When we arrived back at my house, Lisa's car was in the driveway. I didn't expect her. It was a day she normally worked.

Lisa was in the kitchen when we entered the house. She noticed us as we approached her.

"Hey guys. How did it go?" she engaged cheerfully, assuming it was probably painful, attempting to set a different mood. Lisa hugged and kissed Jennie. "Let's have a great afternoon together. I made us a fabulous salad for lunch, lobster and asparagus."

I looked lovingly at Lisa, smiling, saying thank you silently for helping Jennie through this day.

"Ok. Lunch is in the fridge," Lisa said. "Let's have a glass of wine. And you both of you look so uncomfortable in those formal clothes."

"Brian, change into those comfy shorts I got you. Commando," she ordered me. "Jennie, I bought some sexy lingerie we can share."

I came out of the bedroom, dressed as instructed, to watch Jennie and Lisa wearing sexy, see-through lingerie. Their bodies mirrored each other, large breasts, erect nipples piercing the fine fabric, sheer panties hugging their round butts, pressed against their mounds.

"I think I'm going to cum right now at the sight of you two," I exclaimed.

"You can't cum yet," Lisa said. "We decided teasing you was more fun for us." Jennie laughed.

"Let's eat lunch so Brian can google at us," Lisa said.

My cock was throbbing at the sight of these two sexy, sensuous women.

The yogurt dressing went well with the salad. We calmed down sexually while we ate, enjoying the food. Then, out of nowhere, Lisa spoke out.

"I have responsibilities. A sixteen year old boy and a fifteen year old girl that I adopted. My natural born son is twenty-four and lives at home. I love them. But they need to find their own way and most of the time I feel left out."

"I want to be loved," Lisa said. "I feel loved with both of you."

All of a sudden I realized that Lisa wanted more than our friend, fuck buddy, relationship.

"You have been a big part of my life and becoming an important part of Jennie's," I responded.

"Do you and Jennie sleep together, I mean not just sex?" Lisa asked me.

"Yes," I told her.

"Can I move in with you? Be part of you both of you full time?"

"I would love that," Jennie said. "I love the both of you."

That began a three generational relationship I could never have imagined.

12