Lisa's Lunacy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck Lisa?! You sold the Alfa!" Yelling at me, "Fuck you! My car! How did you know?" Vicious snarl. He must not have been home yet and seen the ring, "Gary called and thanked me for the commission." Calming down enough to trip over my luggage, "I'm leaving!" Stole his words, a pathetic gurgle, "Going on a luxury cruise!" Neighbors that filed all the noise complaints have opened their door, "You'll never abuse me again!" His rage building, "Not going to be a punching bag anymore!" Lying thru my teeth, complaint in the leasing office is full of accusations, all false.

Feels like I have been on the rag for weeks, bitchy hormones make me want to fight, the loving voices buried deep. His fists clenched, tension rippling his jaw, silence of a cornered predator fighting for his life. "You'll never be good enough..!" Punch me! I need it! My old car arriving, honking horn turns his head, witnesses gasping at his scowl. Run! Don't look back..my life is over...

Side Note:

Bo and Jason are proud parents, two boys and the youngest a little princess. Jason has a chain of tire stores, over fifty and counting.

Jill and Rob have twin girls, Rob has best sellers published once or twice a year, romance and spy novels.

Jill is homeschooling all five kids, that's what neighbor's do!

Shayla lived a long life, Roadie never left her side...

12