Lisa's Lunacy Ch. 05

Story Info
Road trip, pet play, a thrashing.
11.7k words
3
4.3k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: May be a bit on the long side, might have been two chapters, oh well! Next chapter is short and sweet...

My nerves are shot, catastrophic problems in my office, Alex spoke of them on the evening news. Twice this week Ray was late from work, wouldn't tell me why. Piece of scrap iron fell from a truck, broke my windshield and destroyed a tire. Seeing Bo and Jason helped my spirits somewhat, proudly pregnant, "Look at these!" Boobs had grown with the hormonal changes.

She knows my fucking phone number, letter mom wrote forbids me from calling her, we have hardly spoken since the university sex scandal. Lawyers were contrite, both parents passing away before the trust can be executed, dad's doctors are expressly forbidden to discuss my dad's health.

"Road trip!" Eight hours drive time to the closest town, then forty five minutes to the farm house. City slickers tax for the motel reservation, Ray says we will get there before midnight. Love watching him drive, traffic seems to part ways for him, he says radar detector is not a guarantee. Safest I've felt all week, the road and almost no words. "I've got half a tank of gas, look under your seat." Emergency bottle. Plain. Honest. The facts of life. Single minded determination on the destination, my bladder can wait.

Again! What does this man do to me? Hour and a half earlier than expected, uncomfortable bed, industrial sheets, thankfully clean. On our sides facing each my leg over his hip, kisses sweet and tender. Injecting me with his strength, confidence, firmness of purpose, rising on the stairway, one step after the other. Fog clears as we rest on a bed of clouds, stars and the moon, melt around him as his love bursts within our coupling. Close my eyes, sleep doesn't come, dream continues rejuvenating my body, stamina to face destiny..

*****

Four quick steps entering the barn, one hand...pushed the disaster away. My father scrambles from underneath his oldest John Deere tractor, watches as the uneven blocks teeter, machinery crushing the ground inches from obliterating his legs, "Who are you?" Looking up from the ground, Ray towering over him, mom and I appearing in the dust cloud. Veneer slipped for a moment, life replayed, compassion same as the ancient wedding photo hanging in the hallway, mom took my hand, had to escape...

Cringe at the untuned condition of the piano, heavenly to my mother. She spoke as I played, subjects that she wouldn't even confess to the pastor. Bitterness and resentment that father would never have a son..years of pesticides giving an end to her imprisonment, six months to a year. Never struck her, wishes he had. Chugging from the old farm tractor in the yard, Ray at the screen door, greasy hands and face, "Play a waltz for me." a mothers request.

Dancing lessons for my man's three left feet, my mothers sublime smile that I had never seen. First dance for my mother since the wedding picture, "Supper's not on the table.." Tirade that my mother let loose, humiliating my father in front of a stranger, Ray who had probably saved his life that is not worth saving, who helped get the antique tractor rolling.

"Thank you God, Jesus Christ, and the holy spirit for bringing me this day. My prayers have been answered. Please be with Lisa and Ray as they journey through this life, In your service Jesus Christ, Amen...." Mother was holding all our hands together, "Leave now..Lead your lives as you see fit..seeing you one last time has made my life complete."

"Daddy! You rot in hell!" Standing in the entrance to the barn, he was sleeping there tonight. "Drive Ray! Fast as you can! Get me away from this fuckhole.."

Why did we leave our change of clothes and toiletries at the motel, paid for the night, "Drive, don't stop till we can sleep in your bed..." Some time during the night remember the service station, snacks I refused, jerky, cheese sticks and mountain dew, we hadn't eaten all day.

Stubbornly refused to leave his car, only for the old cleaning cloths he made me sit on. Oncoming headlights going towards the place I needed to leave far behind. Bottle of water after my tears ran out so I could cry some more. His silence, not even the radio, mechanical thrum powering me away from my mothers life that she hates..

Carrying me up the stairs in the dark of night, they should fix the entry lights. Standing me in the bathroom, stripping me of my clothes, the shower cleaning my piss and shit...tucking me in his bed, his baby, alone as I wiped my mind of the place I was born..."Make love to me.."

Ray on his couch watching Sunday news shows, pre-tapped segment on cars that accelerate for no reason, Alex with her red hair, green eyes, luscious lips spewing what she calls a smear piece. "Your father is a hard sad son of a bitch, I'll never mention him again.."

*****

Ambushed Ray at his office, how could either of them refuse? Dropped both our overnight bags at his cubicle marching to his bosses office door proclaiming loudly, "Gonna fuck him so he can't walk or talk, is that sick or what!" Even the parts delivery girl was laughing.

"Don't be late on Tuesday and I'm giving you the first sick day since you started here," turned the three day holiday to a four day trip, Alex was expecting us.

Straight to the airport valet parking, Vip lounge perks of my frequent flyer miles, even co-ordinated with our favorite stewardess, mile high club rather he likes it or not! Still had my office pencil skirt and silk blouse, left the bra in his car. Has been a tough week with the meeting in Chicago, hell I just flew back today!

"Whew! Haven't had a drink since you left." Gin and tonics, Ray had his ornery grin, starting on our second. Dropped my not so sexy panties in the rest room, trash can for the soggy cotton. Calling us for first class seating, last to board walking down the passageway, he looks out the window, still in work mode, "Tefc.." something, string of numbers, "We just started stocking those."

"Get on the plane dummy!" Tugging his hand little boy grin lusting after a new shiny toy.

"Oh Shit!"

"Welcome aboard sir!"

Recognizes Trina who's fanning her uniform jacket showing him how excited she is, "The friendly sky's!" Smiling for the stew checking his boarding pass, unconsciously spinning her wedding ring. Last to board doors are swinging shut. Front row seats, all I need to worry about are the gentleman across the isle.

Flurry of activity, doors bumping and clunking, surge as the plane started backing away, "Where are the restrooms?" Ray's gentle touch on the married attendants sleeve, Trina fighting not to laugh out loud.

Love this man! Does he even know how he's flirting? Fiddling with the seat belt, it's not a newfound gadget whose mysteries need to be solved! "Ornery bastard!" Trina said to me under her breath tightening the belt much too much. Jet engines roar, pressed into our seats, smoothness as the plane rotates, our whirlwind is getting started.

Drinks were plentiful, Trina being extra attentive, few snickers with her crew mate, "Let me get your empties, Oh my! May need a blanket also.."

"Ma'am, may we get a blanket also?" older man well dressed, young man in casual clothes, head on his shoulder.

"Look where his hand is Lisa!" Ray kinda raised his limp wrist, low chuckle. They were not paying any attention to us.

"When the dinner cart gets near the back go to the last rest room." Trina leaning over Ray instructing me.

"Lisa!" Quick flash of the blanket, Trina had a birds eye view of my hand on his bare cock. Down the isle I waddled in desperate need of the loo, mildly disgruntled steward asking me to crowd in over a younger man. Slight turbulence, needed to catch my balance gave him a nice down blouse view, steward rolling the dinner cart past so I could get thru. Even dragged a nip across his shoulder rushing to the back, he didn't mind at all..

"When I start humming a tune open the door real fast." Listening carefully, "Thank you sir for bringing the trash to us!" The very popular tune, Trina's voice, wonder if they could hear the giggles?

"They put an out of order sign on the door." rustling of his pants was louder than his whisper.

"Cum in me.." That was a little too loud, heard the door next door slam a couple times. Humming of that song again, outstanding song topping the charts from the upstart blue eyed latina/black singer. "Go Ray!"

Moments later, "Sir we will have it fixed in a few minutes." Quick knock and Trina stepped in the door twisting the occupied knob, "That was so hot! You owe me!" Made sure I was presentable before she shoved me out the door to a crowd of cabin crew and drink carts, some snickers. Trina was holding the door open for a teenage girl, removing the out of order sign.

"Poor guy must be sleepy!" Ray has never been this talkative, mischievous. Across the isle young guys head is under the blanket, Ray's giving him a thumbs up, "Hurry they're coming back!"

Trina was returning from the back, "Drinks sir."

"Thank you Tricky Trina.." Ding-ding, seat belt sign flashed, signal to the crew that it's time for landing preparations. Little kid wants to tell her a secret, index finger asking her to come closer, "Tricky Trina's twisted tits."

Blushing "Could you shut him up?"

He's got another, "Tempting Trina's tasty twat tongued torrentially!"

"Ladies and gentleman we are beginning our descent to New York City, Temperature is a balmy forty two, Big Apple in twenty five minutes!" Pilot was enthusiastic.

"Hope you have some left for me on Sunday.." Trina winked at me, Ray started laughing.

*****

"Her safe word is chrysanthemum?" Pink poodle full body suit! Poofies at her front shoulders, wrists and ankles, tail that somehow stands up, a flagpole! Dog ears and hair dyed pink! Collar has flashing lights that say 'Bitch' Choke chain leash.

"How is she going to be able to say that with my cock in her mouth?" Smooth my skirt, he ripped my blouse open so I have it tied, pink high heels piss me off!

"If she flips you the finger it means give her a rest, devils horns means quit.."

"Arf, arf, arf!" Shaking her head with the glued on whiskers.

"Need a drink cute little puppy?" Sexy ass is waving that fuzzy ball on her tail in the air!

Dog bowl in the kitchen, started with champagne, switched to gin and tonic, "Real dogs can't use their hands!"

"Grrr, grrr.."

"C'mon babe you haven't used my dirty hole yet.." At least he stuck his thumb up there, washing his hands.

"Let's go watch the show!" Curtains are closed, this would ruin her career if this ever got out. Ray parading Alex around the front room while that international dog show plays on the flat screen.

The song everybody has on their lips, staccato beat, words that tickle my soul, interludes of reflection...Alex prancing behind Ray. Play by ear on the piano, naked Ray dancing like never before, echos of memories rising to the surface.

"Bad dog!" Swatting Alex with a New York Times newspaper, pissing on the floor. Ripping the crotch exposing her bare pussy and ass, wet rolled paper with a resounding smack. Pushes Alex's nose in the poodle piddle, fake whiskers long gone, "Need to go potty?"

Dragged her to the playroom shower, choke chain leaving her red faced as she lifted a leg in the corner. Alex wanted this, big story she had worked on got canned, charity fraud at the highest levels. "Cruelty to animals shouldn't be a bigger offense than child abuse!" Spent millions on commercials at her network to spike the revelations, blowout at the office nearly spiked her contract.

"Heel!" Alex crawled from the shower dragging her leash, tongue wagging.

His commands make my cunt gush, butthole spasm, "Fuck my dirty hole you cruel fucker!"

"When you call me names.." cock so stiff it points to the ceiling.

"Pussy whipped little dick cuck!" Tore the side of my skirt to the waistband, slammed me face down over the side of the spanking bench, thin lipped rage, same face as when he wouldn't shake my dad's hand. Stuck my rump out, bracing with both hands on the bench, hope it is heavy enough. Head down looking between my spread legs,

Alex sitting on her heels, both hands on the floor, my pink high heels, piss running down my leg filling them,"ARF, ARF, ARF!" Then, "Need to see your tits bounce!" Alex was not to use human words.

"Pay for that bitch!" Surprised he could talk over his grunts, my arms collapsing on the bench, legs have been useless for a few minutes, rag doll, his hands bruising my hips, glorious!

"Lick it bitch!" His yelling makes me dizzy again, Alex whimpers with a puppy dog whine, on her knees her paws spitting my buns. Whap! The doubled up leather belt smacks her ass, again! Want to close my eyes but I can't, her tears and wretching under the threatening belt, cleaning the gunk oozing from my ass, too busy to clean out today.

Kissing her tenderly, "Good dog.." Kissing me savagely, helps me to the bed. "Go lay down!" Ray pointing to the doggy bed on the floor, has a bowl of water for Alex. Selects a paddle with cut out letters, Bitch. Start to untie my ruined silk blouse, "Leave it on!" Veins in his neck still bulging, raises the paddle, "Clean me.."

*****

"I'm so sorry.." Kisses me tenderly, wonder how long he has been waiting for my slumber to end, his tongue tracing my lips, "I went too far..I'm so sorry.." Alex curled up in the corner, eyes shining, wolfish. Took us to Alex's master bath, nozzles with many options, body wash, cleansed us with care, pink stuff in Alex's hair down the drain. "Make love to her.." he implores. Alex and I under a soothing warm rain. Dried us lovingly with the soft heated towels, he brushed our hair out, lotion for both of us while making love again, his hands adding to ours.

Silk boxers while he served us brunch, special herbal tea, oiled massage pleading for us to make love again. "Please make love to us.."

"Need to finish this." On his knees cleaning the carpet where Alex soiled it, yesterday? Doggy suit, my skirt and blouse in the refuse chute. Made it a ceremony to rid my life of the pink high heels, Alex's too!

"Wanna hear a secret?" Alex cued up a video on the flat screen, new artist was young, sixteen, amazingly well developed. Long strait black hair, skin tone light Caribbean, delicate features belies her negro heritage, piercing blue eyes, her breakout hit rising on the charts worldwide: 88 voices. Simple jeans and a crop top walking under the cliffs on the beach. 'Hear the voices sing' soft and low, 'First love!' dancing with joy in the breaking waves.

'So far away' slowing to a unrequited love. 'Running to me!' music crashing, 'Wild love!' Body surfing. Rising sharp notes of 'Betrayal!' Waves battering her body, surrounded by pieces of piano against the red rocks, 'Humiliation' waves topping her head walking to the faraway sunset. 'drown the voices in my head.." rising melody, angel lifting her limp body from the rising tide, 'You will change the world!' White keys of love, purity. Black keys of transition, punishment. 'One voice blended from many' Edge of the cliff, wet clothes highlighting her sensuality, 'My voice!' Rising sun shines her face, '88 keys of life!' Song finishes with 'My love I share with the world!' "Shayla..." Some of my goosebumps are larger than my nipples.

"Watch the credits for the songwriter.." Alex pointed out the unfamiliar name.

How does he do that? Loving kiss, he gives everything, melting together, world fades away, his devotion, every ounce. Every cell in my body orgasms, reverberates, waves unrelenting. "Can you do that for Alex?"

Alex was speechless for at least an hour, "Li..I know what love is..wish I was you.."

Ray chuckles and starts that video. "Tell us about Lisa DeSaints..."

"Pen name actually," Alex will be interviewing Shayla next week, one of the magazines is going to break the story soon. Song writer from the Cayman islands, hidden in secrecy, refused to attend the Country Music Awards for writing another song of the year. Twenty two top ten hits on the charts, four woman and two male stars performing her songs. Record exec's going bonkers that Shayla owned the rights. "Lisa DeSaints name was a joke."

"Shayla..." Recalling that night on the tour bus, Alex and I had the princess treatment all day, Halibut with butter and garlic, dinner dishes done, martini's. Luxurious how he served us, throw rug and a cover for the love seat, he loves us in black heels, aromatic oils our nude bodies glistening, on his knees. "Cunt singing that song..I don't understand.." Pushes us to the couch, tangles our legs, concentrating on our position so he could watch us scissor clits together, again. "Tell us Alex..."

*****

Roadie visited her mother in the low income senior housing, "There is a wonderful girl that sings for us, we can't put much money in her hat, we do share our meals with her." Sun in the courtyard, the girl would sing for the seniors, many songs she did not know today but would return after learning the request.

Sometimes she slept in the bushes. Quietly Roadie passed out dollar bills to the residents to put in her hat. "Fifty dollars if you can you sing the last track on Shayla's second album?"

"My favorite song from Shayla, can't do it justice with out the bass and drums... It's really dark." Christina slept in a clean safe bed that night. That story, Roadies discovery, will be the lead in Shayla's tell all to Alex, national media of a true miraculous success. Voice of an angel. Shayla had trouble reaching some of the high notes, refused to change the song she heard in her soul that night at Red Rocks. Greatest song she ever wrote, greatest voice she ever heard, viola!

*****

"That song, Christina's bad childhood, Shayla's secret talent for county western songwriting, we have scripted the story to make Shayla a true superstar..." Alex reflected for a moment.

"She is damn sexy in that video!" Last scene standing on the cliff, young pertness for all to see under the wet tee shirt, glowing with love. "Do you ever think about that night Ray?" Fear in his eyes that night, touched a darkness in his soul.

"That night was intense," His lips surrounding my hot button, sucking for a moment, getting Alex's legs spread so he can switch to her pussy inches away from mine. "Do you want intense?"

"Last night," I moaned, on his knees, my foot in Alex's hand holding it between her breasts, "Was depraved." I was doing the same with her sole, "Degrading." Turns his head lips covering her nub, slipping two fingers in me.

"Fuck yes!" Alex reacting to his teeth, "We need more," Both his hands working our pussies, I went back to sucking Alex's toes, "Dirty, nasty," Alex squeezing her words, "Debasing," Both of us are splashing his devious smile.

"We want to suck your cock," Bastard has kept himself covered in the black silk shorts most of the day.

"Don't tease us.." I plead.

Chest shiny with our juices and oil, "Kiss your ass.." Alex shivers, watch him stroke the silk over his hardness, his abs tightening.

"Need you to cum all over us.." my eyes dart to my chest.

"We will do anything.." What kind of man could resit two woman begging?

He knows the town car will be waiting, "Saving it for Trina." Bringing her from the late flight, spending her layover with us, we owe her for the mile high club adventure.

Choosing our outfits, black shelf bra with white lace highlights, lifts my nipples obscenely. Black garter for the patterned and seamed stockings, matches Alex. Black with lavender lace, her bra has cutouts displaying most of her breasts. Four inch stilettos, open toed and black, silver buckles at our ankles. Made us wear our hair up, tight wrap at the tops of our heads with a pompous tail. Necks bare demanding a collar.

Cuts a fine figure in his tuxedo, white silk shirt undone at the collar, tossed the cumber bun, his fly readily accessible, his cock must be uncomfortable running down his leg, barefoot..waiting for her at the door. "Let me take that for you," Hear his voice from the vestibule, "Been on your feet all day, let me get your shoes." Sexy man removing her shoes after a long day, "Can I get you something to drink? Champagne, Martini?" Trina mumbles and stumbles, trouble with her words about needing a shower and out of her uniform, steps around the corner freezing in place.