Lisa's Milk Problem Ch. 02

Story Info
Lisa's breastfeeding needs grow, doctors are here to help.
16k words
4.58
48.3k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 10/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wewey
wewey
63 Followers

That night changed Lisa. It changed her beliefs, her philosophy on sex, dating, relationships, and breastfeeding--everything.

The 5'11', green-eyed 36H blonde had realized that it was okay to have casual sex now, even if that had started under the pretext of fixing her lactation problems. It was okay to enjoy breastfeeding adult men. It was okay to let someone else totally control her breasts. It was okay to satisfy her thirst for a good dicking on a regular basis, even when she wasn't technically in a relationship or in a marriage. These needs were human. No judgments. She had indeed changed.

She realized this whole thing would go on for a while, as long as she was young, fertile, and lactating. Her breasts were going to need the manly help. She wouldn't be able to handle her easily cloggable ducts by herself. If she wanted to be functional in her life, she would need them to be sucked by strong jaws to keep her from engorgement pain-free and to successfully feed Paige. She was dependent on these men. She got used to surrendering her breasts to them during these sessions. She trusted them. Lisa was feeling optimistic about her life now; she wasn't a failed mother anymore. She felt like a whole woman, feminine, and complete. It was also the constant flow of love hormones in her body, the oxytocin from breastfeeding, cuddling, and the orgasms. She was also a good mother to Paige; her lifestyle hadn't affected that. Paige was almost 5 months old, close to the weaning-off age, but Lisa's breast milk had no signs of waning.

Lisa regularly hung out at their house. There were regular group lovemaking and milking sessions. The sex and milking was never dull and repetitive. The doctors were clever to experiment with something new every time and Lisa would experience different, new kinds of sensations. The problem however remained. Her breasts would let go of the milk only after quite an effort. Paige still had a hard time getting a full supply of direct milk.

Her body was still very sensitive to sexual touch. Her nipple and pink soft areola skin was as sensitive as they were at her first group milking session. The hot sex and the euphoria of this new relationship had a visible effect on her health. Her skin was soft and glowing from all the love hormones in her blood. The old lady at the neighborhood grocery cash register noticed that she looked happier and prettier, and complimented her glow, and asked if there was some new man in her life. In response, Lisa just brushed it off with a smile.

"I've just been taking better care of my health. I eat healthier and exercise. Thank you so much, I appreciate it."

Yes, a lot of exercises, in bed.

A month into this arrangement, one morning, she was sitting on her porch sipping coffee, reflecting on her life lately, her golden hair glowing in the morning sunlight. She realized that her breasts were behaving, but only because she was getting help from these men. Her milk ducts still had the same problem. The problem was anatomical; it was congenital. Nothing could be done about it. The only solution to an anatomical problem was an anatomical, mechanical solution. No medicines or surgery would help. Only mouths, lips, tongues, and teeth of strong adult jaws, and the right technique. Technique was important. And personalized technique was needed for her because she was a special failed case. The closest providers of this solution were these neighbor doctors. Babies couldn't suck hard. And her baby couldn't give the letdowns that she badly needed and loved.

She momentarily thought she was no longer that "honorable" lady in the community; could people think of her as a slut? But then, she also had a problem with her breasts. How would that get taken care of? So this was sort of necessary. It was her fate that brought her to this situation, not just her sexual needs, so she said to herself, making herself less guilty for indulging in all this. And this was also for her daughter's good. She wanted to be a good mom to Paige. Her role was to nourish her from her bosoms. It was only because of these treatment sessions that she was able to provide her with the recommended amount of milk. Not being able to breastfeed Paige would have made her feel a failure as a mother. Also, all her other needs were met, and she was happy. That's what mattered. So, all this was okay. She felt she was in a much better spot in her life compared to a year ago.

As she was getting ready for a shower, she went in front of her bathroom mirror and took her robe off. She assessed her breasts holding her hands underneath, assessing them and thinking to herself, "These had been so uncooperative previously. Who knew? A combination of love and a little punishment was what they needed." Her breasts looked bigger. There were a couple of healing light bruise marks from the intense lovemaking session last week. They felt full and soft. She felt better touching them and realizing her feminine energy. That aroused her. She had become a MILF indeed. She took a minute to rub them, massaging away the pressure points. She also hefted each one in her hands, feeling their weight and softness. The feel of her hands on her skin, stroking over her sensitive areas, sent thrills up to her neck. She breathed deeply, her nipples visibly hardening under her touch, her areola drawing tight into a bumpy ring. She traced a finger around one, delighting in the tingling waves that radiated out from her chest.

She stretched her nipple by pressing at the base to test it, to see how it had changed over time. She noticed they would stretch out longer than before. Streams of milk jet out hitting the mirror, making her feel proud of herself. Over the last few weeks, her nipple and areola became one continuous dark pink projection from her breast, like a cow's teat. It was softer, fleshier, and pliable, and held some residual milk. They blended with her areola and would stretch if sucked on harder. Most importantly, they still very sensitive to sexual touch and the tricks these doctors were working on her. Her breasts had also become more supple and soft. They would sag a little, which made it look natural. Because of this, it was easy to tell when they were full. When they were engorged, they would look tight and perky. "That's how a lactating mother should look like," she said, proud of herself. Her breasts also got a lot of stares, from men as well as women. They couldn't help but jiggle with every step she walked. If she wore a thin bra, her large aroela and nipple would be visible under the dress, causing men to stare. They were so mesmerized that they couldn't take their eyes off them even while talking to her, causing Lisa to feel embarrassed.

After shower, applied the nipple moisturizing cream that the doctors had prescribed and put on her cotton nursing bra, t-shirt, and a pair of jeans.

She also enjoyed another role with these doctors -- being their nourisher and homemaker. It somehow aligned with her feminine instincts that were at their peak. She was taking care of her lovers' health and nourishment by giving them her own milk and cooking for them. She had developed an incredible bond with them. They also treated her with a lot of respect. They never talked to her like she was a slut, but always treated her like a lady, giving her a lot of space, offering to take care of things for her, and offering to help her out with various activities. She sometimes thought this was a weird relationship, not casual but also not married or in a relationship. She felt comfortable being this way though. She felt comfortable around them. She trusted them with everything.

She often asked herself, "Were they her daddies who knew everything that was good for her?" There was no clear answer in her head, but it was leaning towards a "Yes". They also mixed their sex sessions with playful activities like card games, board games, and alcohol games like beer pong. The bond between them only grew stronger with time, and so did Lisa's love for all of them.

One morning, she and Jason were just chatting while having breakfast in Jason's backyard. The conversation drifted to food and nutrition. Jason casually mentioned to her that human semen was a nutritious food.

Lisa asked, "How so?"

Jason explained in medical language, "It's a rich source of protein, fructose, and vitamins and zinc."

Lisa asked Jason whether she should consume some of it during their sex sessions.

Jason replied, "Yes indeed you should swallow as much cum as you can during our sessions. You can always demand to suck on a cock while we're milking you. If you suck the balls and massage them using her tongue as it helped empty the balls really when the men orgasmed. The semen is good for your breastmilk production and health in general. This would help you maintain a healthy balance of proteins as you're breastfeeding Paige too."

"Sounds good. I like the idea. To be honest, I have also thought about it," Lisa said, "I'm not very experienced with my mouth but I'm eager. I would appreciate any feedback."

Thereon, during sex sessions with two or more men, one came inside her, and the other ejaculated in her mouth. Every time, her soft lips would wrap around the their huge cocks like there was no tomorrow. The doctors wouldnt last long watching her pretty MILF's face sucking their cock. Lisa also felt sexually more satisfied after sessions involving blowjob and swallowing. It made her feel more intimate, more connected with her lovers. She could now tell how each of their sex tasted and smelled without looking.

Because the doctors were so busy, rarely everyone would be present at home at the same time. It became difficult to plan sessions. They gave Lisa their house key, so whenever Lisa wanted to get milked, she would sleep in their guest bedroom putting a sign outside. If any of the men got home after their hospital shift, they could walk-in straight into her bed without knocking on the door and sleep next to her. They made sure to suckle her, and it led to sex almost every time. The sex lasted only 5 to 10 minutes, and they would fall asleep tired. Also the suckling was also just plain old simple, mostly one person at a time was available.

This went on for a few weeks. Lisa slowly started getting discontent because she was not getting the milking sessions that were thorough and intense that she received before. She wasn't saying it out aloud, but she also started missing the group sessions getting attention from all men at the same time. The doctors got very busy with their second-year residency commitments. The frequency of milking and sex sessions even reduced further. Lisa's unmet needs grew and she started feeling lonelier. She tried to understand first and didn't want to bother them, so she started pumping her milk more often. She hated how the pump felt. It also didn't work well and there was often leftover milk in her breasts. She would still feel the heaviness in her breasts. She also tried to suck herself or use her hands more often, but she couldn't do much better, but her nipples would not obey her. There were endless nights she twisted and turned in her bed craving to be suckled properly, but unfortunately, nothing changed. Not only that her body was craving to be touched, to be manipulated around, to be fucked. All she did was resort to using a vibrator to satisfy herself. Clearly, a problem was growing. She wouldn't turn to other men yet. She know only these men knew her breasts, her body, and how to fix her and fuck her.

In the middle of all this going on, things unexpectedly changed in Lisa's life. One morning, Lisa's cellphone rang. She looked at the screen; it was her mom, Heather. Lisa wasn't very close to her mom who was in her late 40s and had huge tits just like Lisa. She often thought of her as an idealist. She thought her mom had great expectations from her since she was a kid and that made her anxious. Therefore, although they were close, Lisa was a little reserved with her mom, she wouldn't share everything. But she still loved her.

Lisa answered the call, "Hey Mom!"

Heather told her she was flying into town for a business trip. She was running a small antique store, making her own living and she was quite successful. She was going to visit an exhibition in town where she hoped to network and sign some new contracts. She was going to be in town for about 10 days. She knew Lisa was a single mom, so she asked if Lisa would be more comfortable if she booked a hotel for herself because she would hate to bother Lisa.

Heather was very polite and well-mannered. That's how she had raised Lisa too; one of the reasons for her shy nature. Lisa wouldn't let her mom stay in a hotel when she had two spare rooms and would love to see her too. She offered her to stay with her. Her adventurous sex life could wait for a week, she thought. Perhaps, the break would lead to even better sex after her mom left. She could try using the breast pump for a while.

Heather arrived the following week. Lisa set up her bedroom and picked her up at the airport. They had lunch, and caught up on each other's lives. It was mostly Heather talking about their relatives and extended family.

Next morning, when Lisa was out doing some errands, Heather went to Lisa's room and noticed her breast milk stored in jars. But the jars were hardly filled, and there was hardly any milk in the pump reservoir on the table. Heather was a light sleeper. At night, Heather heard the door noise downstairs. Curious, she wanted to check. As she stood up, she could see from her bedroom window Lisa walking across the street to a neighbor's house. Only a couple of lights were on in that house. She must have needed something from a helpful neighbor at this hour, she thought to herself. Lisa was painfully engorged. She group-texted the doctors to check who was home. Jason and Jim were home. She decided to sneak out as she needed some quick relief. Both Jason and Jim milked her and fucked her. Lisa felt relief and sexually sated because this was after many days. They walked Lisa to the door, and she kissed them goodnight and left for the night with a smile. Heather was snooping on her from her bedroom window and saw Lisa kissing two men goodnight. Next day, Heather noticed a partly covered healing bruise marks on the top of her breast as her top gaped while doing house chores. There also was a healing bruise on her neck which looked like a hickey. Snooping on her laundry in the hamper, she found dried cum soaked panties in the hamper, a few strands of black hair.

"This could only be a man's hair," she said to herself.

Heather put two and two together and figured out Lisa was having sex with everyone in that house and probably something involving her breasts was going on--perhaps milking too. Heather accosted Lisa asking her what was going on in her life. Lisa evaded the question and said she just has friends in the neighborhood who are very supportive and she often visits them. During dinner that night, there was a lot of silence.

"There's something you should know about my past," Heather started the conversation. Lisa looked at her with wide open eyes, with full attention.

She confided in Lisa that she had breastfeeding problems before Lisa was born. While she was married to Lisa's father, she had an affair with a black man in their town, and she got pregnant. Unfortunately, she miscarried, but her breasts became full from pregnancy and were constantly engorged. Lisa's dad wouldn't touch her breasts or milk her because he was not attracted to the post-pregnant version of her. So, she had to get milked by her boyfriend. His mouth was not enough to drain her clogged ducts. She needed two mouths, so he invited his friend along. Her black lover and his friend were also taking good care of her sexual needs. Heather said that her affair went on for a year. They lived in a small town and her family eventually found out. Her family threatened her lover and his friend. So, they left town and she never saw them again. She had the exact problem-- heavy clogging, milk ejection problems. She recalled the months of painful engorgement she had to suffer because there was no one to work her nipples and breasts like her ex-boyfriend and his friend. Ultimately, she decided to have no more kids after Lisa.

Lisa was glad to know this part of her mom's life. This explained a lot of things to Lisa why she was having a same problem. Perhaps, it was inherited. She was also implicitly saying that she was not going to judge her. It gave her reassurance, and confidence, and strengthened her beliefs about she life choices she was making. She understood that, after all, she was a single mom, and had needs. Lisa admitted to her mom about her affair with these doctors and her milking problem. She came over to Lisa and hugged her. They didn't say anything to each other, they both understood.

Many of Heather's business meetings got cancelled or postponed due to bad weather. She was left with the no choice--either returning home or extending her stay with Lisa. She asked Lisa if it would be okay for her to extend her stay by a week so should could complete her business in this trip. Lisa started thinking if her overstay was going to affect her. But before Lisa could respond, her mom said something jaw-dropping. Heather said that she would love to attend the session when the gang milked her and penetrated her. She assured Lisa that she didn't want to be there to make her feel awkward. She had a similar past and only wanted to be there to support Lisa, and perhaps teach a thing or two from her younger years. Lisa didn't respond right away. This was a major life decision. That would be a huge step in her life, crossing a point one could never go back from.That night, while doing dishes, she contemplated the pros and cons of allowing her mom in that space of her life. But when Heather had disclosed about her past and the way she hugged Lisa after she told them about her life, she felt sage and a sense of support. She saw her mom as someone who had empathy for her. This changed her way of looking at her. Instead of fear and disgust, there was a feeling of motherly support and approval.

Lisa said, "I guess I could try that, just because you trusted me and shared your past with me. I believe you're my well-wisher, and I sense that you want to support me. You are my mother, and I don't believe that just your curiosity made you request this. Please tell me if I'm getting anything wrong here Mom. And I believe it goes without saying you're my mom, so I trust you will not tell this to anyone. I will also need to speak to Jason about this."

Heather replied, "I love you, honey. I only want to support you. You're a grown woman and I trust your judgments; you know what's right for you and I am in it with you. And no way, Lisa. I'm your mother, I would never break your trust." She walked over to Lisa across the dinner table and embraced her face against her chest, rubbing Lisa's back, reassuring her.

Next morning, Lisa received a text from Jason. The doctors had to go on a seven-day conference visit and would only be able to see her after they returned. Lisa was sad to hear this. It had been a while since Lisa got to properly hang out with them, and there were sexual and milking frustrations already building up before her mom arrived. Her breasts would empty but only partially. She was still dealing with the fullness and some pressure. The knots of milk glands inside her breasts were only growing bigger. Not only her breasts were not fully emptying, she was also becoming increasingly horny. She wanted her body to be worshiped and punished like they did last time, give her all the attention, and fuck her properly. She wanted a date night with all four of them again.

How would that happen with her mom around? Her mom had told all about her past, but would she still be comfortable acting like herself in front of her mom? She already knew so much about her, and she has confessed about her wild past, too.

wewey
wewey
63 Followers