Lisa's Milk Problem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kept alternating, rolling their tongue on the tip and licking the bumpy areola with changing pressure.

What came next made Lisa moan really loud. Jason and Tom suddenly increased the suction pressure. More of her nipple was being drawn into their mouths, their strong tongues pulling as they sought her milk. Milk wasn't flowing out yet; it was just seeping out due to pressure.

Jason felt her nipple meat between his tongue and upper jaw and appreciated the milky sinuses lying under the areola. All the breastfeeding sessions and some aggressive mouth suction had caused the milk sacs under Lisa's areola to dilate and swell with the extra milk. Despite the hot burning pain in her breasts, Lisa could feel that they were slowly becoming forceful with their suction. With continuous sucking, the flow of milk increased from a seepage to a little trickle. Tom and Jim could feel the strands of thicker buttery foremilk, coming out from her nipples. Her breasts and the skin under the areola were still very tight from the engorgement, but they were giving away the clogged thick milk in her narrow ducts located close to the nipple. They were not yet able press their tongues yet deeper into her teats because they were still too tight from the clogging and engorgement.

The buttery foremilk was not going to come out easily. They knew how her nipples behaved. They had developed the suction technique especially for Lisa by working on it for weeks now. They knew the correct technique that was going to work.

They had previously demonstrated to Lisa why their suction was more effective than a pump. So, Lisa knew, they were going massage her nipple with their lips and tongue to create a rhythmical open/close motion to stimulate the breast to let go of the butter and milk into their mouth, rather than trying to suck it out through the nipple.

They started with suckling process. They timed each suction with the opening of their jaw so that the nipple was pulled open around its circumference instead of out, away from the breast. But Lisa's breasts were stubborn. They wouldn't release the foremilk so easily. Jason and Tom were patient and they kept at it for a while. They were not disappointed. They soon felt her thick foremilk rich in butter coming out in strands. This was good news. She was getting unclogged and getting primed for emptying her breasts. Clogging and unclogging her ducts had become therapeutic for Lisa, too. Lisa was cooing during all this with her moans getting louder, feeling her lovers mouths drawing from her, and this was making her pussy wet and leaking on the tantra bench.

Lisa's mom was watching this getting turned on, wishing she had got a similar treatment in her days, but she was happy for Lisa that she didn't have to suffer like her.

The tightness in Lisa's breasts reduced just by a little bit. More her teat was available to be sucked because of this. Jason and Tom now changed from sucking around the circumference only to sucking the entire teat in their mouth.

They suddenly increased the suction pressure in their jaws. Lisa squealed in a high pitch with pleasure. Her body stiffened. Her tender soft nipple and areola were now getting stretched like a long cow's teat along their tongues to the back of their throat. They started pressing the tip of their tongue deeper in the flesh under her areola to feel the cords of lactiferous ducts, stroking them back and forth and across them.

Lisa loved that feeing. She felt like her entire teat was in control of these two lovers. She started writhing in pleasure, her whole body shaking when the pleasure peaked in response some of her nerves located deep inside her teat were stimulated. She could feel their tongues running across those cord-like ducts running towards her nipple under her tender and soft teat flesh.

With each stroke of their tongue, there was spray of foremilk ejecting out of her nipple straight into the back of the mouth. Lisa's pleasure levels were rapidly building up from her breasts being worked this way. They were careful not to build up the frequency and intensity of their mouth technique because they didn't want her to build up to an orgasm, but Lisa's body wanted to get there so badly.

Jason was onto something more this time than the regular penetration plus suckling sessions. He looked at Tom and signaled him to pause. The plan was to let Lisa taste or suckle on the hard cock of her lover while continuing to work on her teats to and see if that was going to enhance the milk extraction tonight.

Jason looked up at her and said, "You milk still isn't coming out as quickly as it should, we need to take it to the next level."

"Okay," Lisa said, as she was getting excited about something new, that she may not have experienced until now. "Thank you," she said in anticipation.

Jim, who was at the head of the tantric chair, stood up and positioned himself over Lisa's face with his knees on each side of her head. With his cock just a few inches from her mouth and oozing precum at the tip, she could inhale his intoxicating masculine scent. Blindfolded Lisa figured this was Jim. She's been having sex with each of them for a while now, so she was sort of familiar with their sex smells and their pheromones. This is how much closer they all became over the last few months.

Jim first brushed the tip of his cock across her lips to let her feel it. Lisa opened her mouth wider in response, saying that she wanted him to stick it in. Jim first inserted about three inches of his 8-inch cock in her mouth slowly.Her wanted to let her suckle on the precum, taste him, and appreciate the cock. They were still in that position for a couple of minutes, then Jim withdrew, causing Lisa to mildly protest with a moan. He then moved slightly forward, positioning his balls over Lisa's gaping mouth. He slowly lowered himself. Lisa felt his warm sac touching her lips. She knew what that was. She welcomingly let his balls in, wrapping her lips around the entire scrotum. She rolled her tongue all over them, loving how those balls felt in her mouth. He was one of her bulls. He had fucked her countless times and cum inside her. And this act was like showing appreciation for her bull's masculine roots that gave her all this pleasure. She was blindfolded but she knew what to do.

Lisa was hungry for this. She went on passionately sucking his balls deep inside her mouth, rolling her tongue all over them, appreciating their size, in the musky aroma, and she gently squeezed them with her soft lips and tongue, with gentle suction. Jim was moaning in pleasure, and his pleasure levels peaked when she sucked his both balls deep inside her mouth He started slapping his wet cock on her blindfolded face while his balls were still deep in her mouth. His huge cock not only reached her forehead but went past her hairline. Lisa thought to herself that this was so hot, and this is exactly the passional and play she was wanting for so long.

All this while, Lisa was feeling incredible sensations from the constant deep sucking of her teats. He senstations from her breasts traveling to her spine and the rest of her body as Jason and Tom rhythmically worked on her teats. He felt her long tugs as her head was fixed on Jim's crotch with his balls deep inside her mouth. They just kept on with the long tugs as they suckled slowly. They did not escalate her nipple stimulation as they did not want her to orgasm yet. It was still a steady seeping milk flow. This was because her breasts were so overfilled and clogged.

Jim then pulled back, his balls escaped her mouth with a loud pop. He then positioned his cock on her mouth. Lisa eagerly sucked it all the way. She did it slowly because the cock was not only long but also thick. She again took a minute appreciating the wonderful flesh of his cock as it reached her throat, the precum, the smell, the taste. She slowly started bobbing her neck to slide the cock in and out. She wrapped her tongue, her lips, and her throat muscles, and sucked hard, doing everything she could to feel it, while bobbing her head up and down, up and down. Jim stool still mesmerized from the sight.

"Good girl," he said.

Lisa moaned in response, "Mmmmmm."

Her hands were still cuffed behind her as she leaned against the back of that tantra chair, so she was using her neck to do everything. She also occasionally released the cock so she suck his balls. She sort of wanted to take both his cock and balls in her mouth together, but they were too big combined together for her mouth. These doctors had big balls and big cocks.

Jim started feeling a growing pressure growing deep inside his balls. He was building up quickly and knew he couldn't hold on long. That was the effect Lisa's beautiful face, soft lips, and beautiful hair, from his view above her. He signaled to the team that he couldn't hold on and he was going all in. He held Lisa by her hair and started sliding in and out of her throat. Jim was going to cum. Lisa felt his muscles tense and his thrusts were getting more powerful. After about five more strokes, Jim pushed Lisa's head against his pelvis such that her nose was pressed against his pube. She could feel the pulsations, throbbing feel of his manhood, wrapped tight by her mouth and throat. Her heart was beating super-fast in response to this heightened arousal.

She wanted something as intense as this; it had been a while. Jim ejaculated ropes after robes of his thick cum in her throat. Lisa lay these swallowing dutifully. He then released his member from her mouth. Lisa was gasping for breath. She didn't gag, just like some women don't, but she was out of breath because his cock was huge. She loved how her date night was going so far.

The doctors gave her a few minutes to recover. Lisa was building towards an orgasm from the heightened arousal and her tits being sucked, and all she needed was a trigger from her breasts or her pussy to finish the job. The doctors however stopped everything because they wanted to delay it, linking it to her letdown.

The oral sex part for her milk problem treatment session was done for tonight. The next phase was penetration while suckling her teats.

Tyler lifted Lisa up from the tantra chair with his arms like she was some rag doll. He turned her, and placed her on the chair on her belly exposing her ass. Lisa then felt drops of warm liquid pouring into her butthole. Tyler had microwaved the lube in advance. He poured the warm on bet butthole. Feeling the warm lube, Lisa thought to herself, "He cares about little things for me." She felt a rush of affection for him in her heart. Lisa knew what was coming next, it was the penetration phase, both anal and vaginal. Jason leaned down toward her and whispered in her ear, "We're going to penetrate you, double penetration. But this time, it's going to be an anal butt plug and me. You'll know why it's different this time"

"Okay," Lisa said, feeling excited and her passion rising. Jason then kissed her gaping moist lips and Lisa kissed him back with immense passion, appreciating her lover for what he had arranged tonight.

Tyler then placed the butt plug against Lisa's butt entrance. Her ass accomodated it as it went it slowly. It wasn't a big one, but slightly longer than the usual buttplugs. It had a tip like a cock. Lisa wasn't into anal sex but anything that made her feel full, and anything that enhanced vaginal sex felt good. After inserting the plug all the way in to the base of the plug, Tyler and Tom lifted Lisa and turned her over. Lisa loved being moved around, her body was manipulated. She had missed this. Jason then laid on the tantra chair with his 8-inch thick cock facing up. They laid Lisa down on top of Jason, in reverse cowgirl position with her hands still cuffed behind her and eyes blindfolded. Her butt plug now rested against Jason's lower belly, pushing it deeper.

Tyler and Jim moved to each side of Lisa. They stared at her nipple again, appreciating it, getting ready for round two of suckling tonight. Some of her milk had been sucked out already, but there was a lot more left.

Jason told Lisa to remind them they could do with her nipples whatever they wanted, and she did. This was the only way her breasts would behave, she was told. The act of letting a lover do anything with her body released some hidden chemicals, including oxytocin in her brain that made her breasts behave. She loved how it made her feel.

At this point, Tom said to Jim, the warm towel press and our mouths haven't dilated the superficial ducts yet. We could try the honey we talked about."

"Honey?" Lisa thought to herself, she had no idea what they were talking about. Jim left for the kitchen upstairs and returned with a bowl of honey that he warmed.

Jason then moved his hand on Lisa's crotch and placed his fingers on her pussy. It was soaking wet, with sex fluids dripping along her skin onto his hips. He slid his cock all the way out and then slid it right back in. It slid in like a hot knife goes into butter. It slid in smoothly right away, also stretching her.

"Aaahh," Lisa moaned. The nerves in her pussy were live and sensitive.

Heather, watching from the side, gasped as well, feeling waves of tingles traveling from her own spine to her pussy, aching to be fucked.

Her pussy walls wanted to rub on that cock, and Lisa's body responded by rocking on it, as she laid on Jason with her hands cuffed, her pelvis resting on Jason's, and her feet on Jason's thick muscular thighs and knees. Jason's big, muscular body served well for this position, she could comfortably straddle him and lay on top of him. And Jason's long and thick cock meant it would still full up Lisa's pussy from this position. Jason held her to keep things calm and under his control. Lisa lay there still.

After a few minutes of settling in, Jason set things in play.

It was time for some nipple play. Jason held on to Lisa to stabilize her. Lisa felt the thick warm honey fall on her nipples. She let out a low sigh and then a moan, "Mmmmmmmm."

It was some warm honey that Jim had poured. "This should loosen up your ducts under the nipples," he said.

Lisa loved how it felt as the warm honey fell on her nipples. She could feel the heat sinking in.

Tyler and Jim now started licking the honey off her teats. They were playing with her tits now, Lisa thought. She wanted that. The warm honey and their warm tongues really made her feel that she was under their control for the rest of the night. They transitioned from licking to sucking and licking, and her pleasure feelings only got stronger.

Next, they put a C-shaped boob ring on each breast. This was a special toy they had purchased for Lisa. It made her breasts prominent. Just the BDSM rubber bands around the base of the breast. This was not fully circular but just C shaped with a silicone cover. The C shape was with tips nearing each other like a prong. They would open up with force and then return to shape on release. They held her boob in each hand and clamped it to the base of her boob close her chest wall. This was a unique boob ring, it had a vibrator built in it. It would send vibrating waves across all her breast to shake and dislodge blockages and liquify them enough to get them out of her breasts.

They then pressed the ON switch on the breast C clamp vibrator. Vibrations of pleasure started radiating through Lisa's chest.

The vibrations and warm honey felt soothing and the warm tongues licking the honey off her nipple and areola felt not only soothing but also extremely stimulating. With these feelings running through her body, her mind went on about Jason deep inside her. The pleasure sensations felt more intense. That's exactly what she wanted tonight.

She started moaning, cooing in Jason's ear, who was underneath her. Their faces rubbed against each other in passion, and Jason also kissed her ears, and her cheek, whispering in her ear, "How does it feel?"

Lisa didn't say anything, she turned her head to the side and nodded in approval, reaching for Jason's lips, kissing them, and biting them passionately. Her response was understood without saying. Jason felt wonderful with her lips and teeth pinching on his thick lips while cock was deep inside her wet warm glove.

Tyler and Jim now started using their teeth, grazing their tips against the tender areola skin, occasionally biting on the flesh underneath it, stretching, toying with them. Jason moved his hands up squeezing her breasts from behind her to aid the milk outflow, to squeeze out the milk while the nipples were being sucked. He leaned sideways a little more so he could hold her face and kiss her--one hand holding her face and the other hand stroking her belly and crotch.

"Good girl," Jason said to Lisa, for letting them take control of her tonight.

Lisa felt complete as multiple sexual sensory senses were activated at the same time. This was a transcending, divine feeling.

Each grind on his crotch was building up her orgasm. She started moaning louder and grinding faster to complete the orgasm build but Jason held her hips tight and slowed her down as he wasn't done with her milking yet. She hadn't had the letdown yet and her breasts were far from empty. They had a job to do, they were disciplined and could not give into temptation for orgasm. The sexual play was only to facilitate her lactation.

Tyler and Jim now bit harder on her nipples and tugged on them further. The tugs were slow and deliberate to make Lisa feel every nerve-ending scrape against their teeth. They settled into a common rhythm sucking her teats in unison.

The boob ring was vibrating strongly. She could feel the vibrations transmitted through the tit flesh into their mouth. The slow, gentle tugging with the teeth biting into the nipple flesh sent Lisa into a heightened sense of pleasure.

They stopped tugging hard and latched on her entire teat, with their mouth was gradually increasing the suction intensity. Lisa could feel it. They rolled their tongue around the teat flesh, encircling it, so they could squeeze the teat from all sides with their tongue, alternatively stroking and rolling the cords of ducts under her areola. This made Lisa squeal in joy, jerking her body. Those strokes felt intensely stimulating and Lisa started moaning louder, yelping with pleasure, with each stroke, building towards an orgasm.

Lisa's mom walked over to her and whispered something in her ear, and placed her hands on top of her breasts, and started massaging the knots. Not sure if it was something that her mom asked of her to do it or it came straight from her mouth, "Lisa bent her neck and whispered in the ears of Tom and Jim, "Suck harder if you want, baby. I love what you are doing to me. My nipples belong to you. They are yours to play with, do whatever you wan't. You can bite them too." She planted a kiss on their foreheads and then resumed kissing Jason.

The doctors continued, renewing their attack on her ducts with their teeth and tongues while biting the base of her areola.

Next, Lisa noticed a pause. Their mouths were off her teats. Seconds later, when they resumed suckling, Lisa noticed the feeling of a hard metal object rubbing her teats along with their warm soft tongues.

Jason and Tom had put in their metal tongue piercings, which were a surgical steel tongue barbell. This was a unique design. The barbell had a sphere on one side and a cone shape on the other side. The cone shape meant it had a tip. The tip wasn't as sharp as a needle but just a blunt pointed end.

Jason and Tom decided to test how her breasts would react to this new style of tongue-piercing stimulation-- squeezing her nipple meat with their jaws while rubbing the metal tongue piercings along the length of the nipple, occasionally scraping the skin with the pointed end of the cone. Lisa had experienced breastfeeding with just barbell-like tongue piercings before, but this was a different shape. Ball at one side and a sharp spike on the other was something new. The sharp tip felt like a sharp object stabbing her soft teats.