Lisa's Milk Problem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt intensely erotic. Every time they scraped the pointed spike along her nipple, Lisa writhed and squealed in pleasure. "What are you doing?" asked gathering her breath.

They didn't respond, they were busy at it.

"Keep doing that," she said, "That feels amazing. I can't describe how good it feels."

She felt like her nipples were detached from her body and available to these men to do whatever they wanted to. The sensations from the vibrator on her breasts met with the sensations of her lovers at her teats and mixed to create immensely pleasurable feelings that she couldn't describe. She wanted to hold their heads against her chest and kiss them, but her hands were tied. She felt helpless as she was made to suffer with so much stimulation, so much pleasure. Tingles started running from her breast and pussy to her spine, to her brain, her whole body, as she slowly got lost in a trance. Lisa was at the highest level of arousal and pleasure tonight, and that was building further in waves. Lisa started moaning periodically with each wave, that took her only further. She was building towards one massive orgasm.

A combination of all these stimulations also made her nipples respond. Her milk spurted out with each suction tug. The was mouthful after mouthful of milk with each suckle and tug. The sharp tip on the tongue piercing squeezed her teat to enhance the draw. The doctors were careful to use the right amount of force, they didnt want to cause abrasions or cuts on the nipple wither their tongue piercing from too much force. Multiple sprays of milk jet to the back of their throat with each draw.

Lisa's breasts responded. The first objective of the night was about to be achieved.

Lisa started feeling a pins and needles sensation deep inside her breasts. She knew it was coming.

Tyler and Jim started feeling like a fountain was squirting in their mouth. They were struggling to keep up, but they had a job to do. They couldn't give up and let the milk go to waste. They kept at it and suckled and swallowed rapidly, to keep from choking.

Jason, below her, nibbled on her ear and kept whispering dirty things in her ear. Lisa was building to one massive orgasm.

"Oh Gaaaaawd aaaaah," Lisa cried, with the strongest wave of pain and relief originated from her breasts. This was the initiation of the orgasm that was going to flow through the rest of her body.

Lisa's mom could tell she was on her way to a letdown. She smiled looking down at her daughter, feeling love and empathy for her.

Lisa was already sexually overstimulated, and to make things worse, Jason moved his hand to her pussy where his cock was now sliding all the way in an out, and started rubbing her clit.

This made Lisa lose control. WIth her hands still tied, she started shaking uncontrollably. Her eyes rolled up, trying to free from her handcuffs, but she couldn't. Jason could see the look on her face from the side and he knew what to do. To not stop. To not stop until she couldn't handle it anymore. Not stop at all. Lisa couldn't do anything but had to endure. The continuous stimulation of her nipples, her clit, Jason's cock, and buttplug launched Lisa to blissful eternity. Her body started bucking violently trying to get away, but her heart wanted it, she wanted it. Tyler and Jim held in her in place. That's why they had put handcuffs on her this time. They knew it was going to be very intense.

The tantra chair became the site of full-body worship for this sexy woman. Her globes of milk jiggled uncontrollably between their mouths and the wall of her chest they were hanging on to, She trembled and convulsed uncontrollably as her body kept buckling violently. The stretch and pull caused by her uncontrollable shaking caused her breasts to jiggle. They jiggled against the steadfast, stationary mouths holding them by the nipples, causing stretch lines to form on her breast skin. It seemed as if the mouths were heavy-duty metal hooks that were holding onto the udder flesh or milk bags. All this was a very erotic sight for everyone in the room except Lisa who was still blindfolded.

The milk was flowing very rapidly. Tyler and Jim had a job to do. They held her in place keeping their mouths on her nipples. There was so mich milk that they had a hard time keeping themselves from choking, drowning, and they had to pause to swallow after every draw.

Her breasts kept ejecting milk till the end of her letdown. To enhance her orgasm peak, LIsa started using her legs to rock back and forth grinding Jason's cock impaled deep inside her. Jason lay there still trying to stop his orgasm. Finally, her orgasm waned and then her letdown. This was one of her biggest letdowns, she spurted at least 6 oz of milk, all swallowed by her lovers.

They gave her a moment to recover. Jason had been patient with a lot of self-control with his hard cock inside her. He stopped himself from cumming so far.

The doctors then released her handcuffs and blindfolds, but left the buttplug in there. They removed the C-shaped breast vibrator clamp; they felt it had mostly done its job. There was a wet pool under Lisa on Jason's hips, trickling down to the chair and thereon to the floor.

Jason held Lisa as he got up and turned, with his arms under her legs and her back. He then placed her on directly on the tantra chair. Lisa loved how if felt to be carried by a man and her body manipulated. And her buttplug was pressed against the chair. Lisa looked at Jason with heavy-lidded passionate look with her beautiful green eyes. Jason couldn't resist. He leaned over his lover, and they started kissing passionately. Everyone else, including Heather, looked on as the two lovers were exchanging affection on the bed.

Jason then sat up, with Lisa's legs spread wide open, her ankles resting on his shoulders. Jason started slapping his dick against Lisa's soft wet pussy lips, to tease her. Jason could smell her sex. Lisa started moaning repeatedly, but that was in a complaining way.

She was ready for fucking, there was still some milk left in her boobs. Jason said, "Let's extract the leftover milk." Lisa looked on. Jason signaled Tyler and Jim to return to suckle her. They felt her boobs, and Tyler said, "Daamn! There was so much milk this time, I think we're just halfway there. It's good we got out all the foremilk out and you got a letdown."

"Let's finish draining her," Jason said to Tyler and Jim. Lisa moaned as they planted their lips on her nipples again.

Gradual sucking using their mouths followed, and then they started stroking the nipple with their tongue and lip, alternatively playing with it. Jason sat up resting his rock hard cock on her wet vulva, slapping it, causing her wet pussy juices to splatter around. Tyler and Jim held her hand with her fingers intertwined, also sort of pinning her hands down on the bed, and starting passionate milking and lovemaking to her nipples. Each draw was a deep suction cycle and a gentle tug as they bit down on her nipple base. Lisa started cooing in response to the nipple play again. They suddenly increased the mouth suction pressure. They pressed her teats on the roof of their mouth between the barbell and their palate and expertly used the tip of their tongue to stroke the milk out.

Lisa couldn't decide whether she should focus on Tom's balls or her nipples or Jason's cock. As they started tugging on her nipples, she again felt her nipples feeling detached from her own body, having a mind of their own, in control of her lovers mouths. Jason, sitting up, started pistoning his cock in and out of her pussy, gradually building up the pace.

The fucking with milk-sucking worked. They were surprised that more milk was flowing out. They put their hand on her breast and started massaging and kneading her tit flesh coaxing it to let go of the leftover milk. That leftover milk started spurting out with each suction. Suck-swallow-suck-- the cycle kept repeating itself as mouthful after mouthful of milk was drawn. Lisa could hear their throats gulping down the milk. It felt intensely erotic to feed her lovers and feel her lovers. Letting them play with her nipples as they wished was the only additional gift she could give them.

In the next few minutes, Lisa's breasts were almost drained.

As Jim and Tyler kept sucking hard on LIsa's nipples and areola and Jason picked up the pace of pounding her pussy, this stimulated all her internal nerves, and sent pleasure sensations firing all over her body, sending her over the edge. Again, waves of pleasure kept building up slowly.

He had been waiting for her milk to be drained all along, holding his orgasm. Lisa was also building to her second orgasm. She already came once from her nipple, it was not easy to come the second time but was building towards the second orgasm from such heavy pounding and nipple sucking.

Lisa's mom was standing beside the bed watching all this. She now came to the bed and leaned close to Lisa's face, to the other side from which Jason was kissing her. She whispered in her ear, "Give your body to him, baby. Look in his eyes, accept his seed with love, and it will go all the way to fertilize you. I want you to have babies with these men. I fully support you in this. Do it, baby. Give yourself to these amazing lovers fate has given you," she said. Lisa and Jason looked deep into each other's eyes. Jason wanted her badly too. He wants to be with this woman, servicing her, and taking care of her needs. He wants to be a father to her children. Jason leaned backward, sitting up as Lisa's thighs rest over his.

Lisa arched her back, angling her hips to take Jason's strokes deeper inside her pussy. Lisa's mom then placed her hand on Lisa's lower belly, her uterus, and rubbed her hand on it as Jason's cock was pistoning in and out of her wet pussy. It's as if she was giving her blessings to the carnal union going on deep inside Lisa's pelvis, blessing their reproductive organs rubbing against each other. She approved of this union. She was also, in a way, giving her maternal blessing, good wishes, and some form of "divine nature" energy through her hand to her daughter's baby-making act. She also occasionally rubbed Lisa's clit, sending her over the edge. Jason was rubbing her clit at the same time, their hands touched each other occasionally, reminding Lisa of the power of external forces wanting her to mate with this man. This approval from both her mother and the possible father of her yet-to-be-conceived child provided huge validation for her.

"Don't tease me anymore, please. Plant your seed inside my womb, please. It is yours; it is for you. My womb is yours. I want your seed to grow inside of me. I want it to always remind me what I am for you."

They were all surprised to see this version of Lisa. This was the first time Lisa had started to be assertive and talk a little dirty.

Jason replied, "Yes baby, I'm going to fuck you with all my soul, and cum deep inside your womb" and he kissed her back.

Lisa wasn't held back from having fun anymore. She became more assertive. She wanted more. She wants to break this meter of pleasure by maxing it out. She wants to see what could happen. This is the closest feeling to the one she had during their first group milking session. It doesn't come around very often, and so she wanted to make the most of it.

Tyler and Jim stopped sucking on her breasts and stepped back, sensing Jason was on to finishing inside her. He was building up his pace and there was going to be a huge burst of energy. Jason raised her hips with his arms under her knees and places his hands on her breasts squeezing them as he pounded into her. Jason now changed position. He was fucking her upright on that tantra chair, leaned forward to get into a missionary position. Lisa hugged him and she started talking dirty in his ears.

Tyler and Jim stopped sucking on her breasts and stepped back, sensing Jason was on to finishing inside her. He was building up his pace and there was going to be a huge burst of energy. Jason raised her hips with his arms under her knees and places his hands on her breasts squeezing them as he pounded into her.

"I want you to breed me. Breed me, please. I'm yours baby, use me as you like baby, my body is yours to do whatever with it. Fuck the shit out of this pussy. Take it, its yours, hammer it with your big black cock, fill it with your all seed That's what my pussy is for. You own me baby, own that pussy. Fuck me. Breed me", Lisa kept talking dirty in his ears.

Heather's and all the doctors' eyebrows raised, that she was let go of her shyness and really become assertive. She was not that shy Lisa tonight, and they were also happy for her because they wanted her to let it out and not hold back. This was sexy.

Their wet bodies, a mix of their sweat and her breast milk, was an extremely erotic sight for Lisa's mom too. She told herself, her daughter had really come of age. She was the center of attention of all the masculine energy focused on her. This was a treat for her body, her soul. Not many women are so fortunate, she thought.

Wet obscene sounds of flesh banging against flesh filled the room, with sounds of wet pussy fluids splattering around their cock and pussy.

Jason now slid his hands underneath her, gripping her butt with his strong hands for leverage. He started pounding deep into her pussy with changing angles, rubbing his dick on left, right, upper, lower wall, changing with stroke keeping Lisa guessing. Although his dick stretched all her pussy walls, she could feel the pressure on each nerve ending that was never stimulated before.

She moaned hard with her feminine high-pitched moans, "Oh, Oh, Oh,...."

As Jason was close to cumming, he tightened his grip of his hard hands, hard fingers sinking them deeper into her soft pale butt cheeks and using them as leverage to ram his thick black cock even deeper and harder into her. Lisa felt his cock reaching her deepest depths, feeling full, and surrendered to this hot black bull. Lisa knew he was going to cum and getting ready.

Her face was tight against Jason's cheeks, her huge soft breasts squished against Jason's hard muscular chest and her nipples grazing against his skin, sending waves of pleasure.

Their bodies locked, and looked like were made for copulating with each other. That was the sole purpose of their existence. Such a perfect fit.

This sight was extremely erotic for Heather too. She leaned over to Lisa and whispered something in her ear.

Lisa spread her legs even wider and encircled Jason's torso, her soft legs gripping his hard dark muscular body.

At this point, Tyler pressed the button on the remote in his hand.

It turned on the buttplug. Lisa was surprised. She now knew why it was a special kind of buttplug as Jason had mentioned it to her.

It started vibrating and the tip started moving in a circular motion rubbing all the walls of the anal canal. The buttplug had a calibration mark, it could be controlled with the remote where exactly the tip could keep rubbing. Tyler located the direction pointing towards her pussy, to the wall membrane between her anal canal and vagina. The tip now started rubbing up and down on that membrane as it vibrated.

Her pink pussy inner lips grabbed Jason's dark cock with each stroke in and out, glistening with their combined love juices, her soft welcoming pelvis squished against his hard one, she could feel the butt plug rubbing against his penis from inside and the upper side of his penis rubbing against her G-spot.

Like some dark God, with his toned muscles glistening with sweat, Jason was fucking her with deep strokes, holding her butt from underneath as fulcrum, and as that vibrator was massaging her membrane, stimulating the nerves within and Jason's cock as well. Her pussy juices splattering all over the tantra bed.

Lisa had never experienced this level of stimulation, this feeling before. Never.

She lost her senses, she was in a trance. Everything around her changed, she was in another world. She was scared of passing out from being so overwhelmed with these pleasure sensations running a riot across her body, so that she would pass out. She didn't know what was going on. She braced Jason tight, as her eyes shut tight.

Jason kept whispering dirty little things in Lisa's ear as he kept pounding her with increasing pace and depth. There was huge momentum in each thrust, enough to cause her body to shake. She was in a trance, she understood only some of what he said but it was enough to push him over the edge.

Lisa couldn't bear the extent of pleasure of this moment. She was helpless. No woman on earth could hold against so much stimulation. She wanted to hold it longer but she couldn't.

Lisa came, she came, and came. Like a freight train, orgasm hit her. This was the most unique orgasm feeling. First wave, she let it come in. Second, third...she wanted them to keep coming. Her legs clutched onto his back, refusing to let go of his hips. He was hers. His seed was hers. She wasn't able to focus and was just holding on to him.Her pelvis, her pussy, had a mind of its own, and wanted to milk his cock, his balls for all it was worth. They wouldn't let go of his cock until that was done. The vibrating buttplug made her aware every second of the fullness and the thick long hard cock inside her pussy as it rubbed and massaged it.

"Oh Gaawwd aaaahhhhhhggg fuck oh gaaawwwwd" Lisa burbled, ending with a loud final moan marking the arrival of her huge orgasm. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh" she cried in her orgasmic bliss at the top of her voice in the basement, perhaps waking up the neighbors this time.

Her body first froze for a few seconds and then writhed and twisted as spasm after spasm of pure, sweet joy undulated through her body. Her legs began shaking and her toes curled. It was the most intense orgasm she'd ever had. She was about to tap out, ahd she started using her hands and elbows to get away, but thanks to the muscular strength of Tyler and Jim, they could pin her down. Jason too dug his hands into her soft ass to grip it and keep her in place.

She felt so overwhelmed with pleasure that her eyes were shut, her mouth was gaping, and she was completely silent. She would only gasp loudly every time Jason's cock thrusted in and out of her pussy and rubbed her buttplug across that membrane. She felt incredibly full. Her hips automatically tilted up like a receiving fertile female animal in heat getting ready to receive the male seed, her pussy lips clutching on the cock. Her toes curled. Her face hugged Jason's neck with her eyes rolled up and closed.

As she approached the final phase of orgasm, she started mumbling, rambling incomprehensible words.

Jason wasn't going to try to listen what she was saying. He kept dutifully pounding and pounding and pounding her drenched pussy. He wouldn't stop. He was relentless and ruthless.

Wave after wave of twisting and spasming underneath Jason, Lisa's body couldn't move any further as she spent the energy, she lay still as her orgasm crushed her and left.

Jason was now going to come. He became aware of the straining, pulsing, aching, hot pressure at his groin, like a volcano waiting to erupt. His body was full of sweat. He had been waiting all along, his balls felt heavy, engorged, and his dick was granite hard, both waiting for the release.

Lisa felt his body stiffen. She closed her eyes and felt her soul connected to Jason. She wanted to feel every spasm of his cock and the warm gush in her pussy, feeling excited. He was like her "bull," all his muscles tensed up as he kept fucking her, his tendons visible. The man was in shape and worked out and was strong. He was literally her bull, her black bull made to fuck this white lactating MILF. Then Heather stooped down close to the site of the union of their hips, and placed her soft palm of her hand on Jason's huge glistening balls that were hanging against Lisa, rubbing them against Lisa's ass cheeks, milking them and stimulating them at the same time. Jason was in the initial stage of his orgasm but the combination of sensations from Lisa's walk silky pussy walls and his balls getting massaged, milked, by the mother of this beautiful MILF made him peak really high before cumming.