Lisa's Milk Problem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts dropped out of the bra like two heavy bouncing objects. Her nipples and the entire breast jiggled, but less than usual because the skin was so taut tonight. Her nipple was wet, with a drop of milk, glistening reddish pink in color, and the veins around her nipple appeared engorged. She knew the pain was from the milk and was eager to let these men suck it out.

The three men now start working on her. Jason told her she would get a letdown tonight if his plan worked. She's thrilled to hear that because she badly wanted a letdown and never had one. "Let alone a letdown; I've never even had a proper flow with the pump suction," she said to herself.

At this point, she was naked and ready to be suckled, but Jason said something that shocked her again. He suggested that the letdown could be even more efficient and faster if there was anal penetration involved at the same time her pussy was penetrated. Because that would release even more love hormones in her body, which would help milk ejection. She is surprised to hear this because this wasn't the original plan he discussed on the phone. Jason explained to her this added exercise as a part of her treatment is only to help her. They were going to be extremely gentle because they knew it was a sensitive area, and they didn't have any sexual motives. Lisa believed him. She thought she was now mentally prepared for a double penetration session.

Jason came up with this new idea impromptu; he realized that they now needed one more person. They have only three people for a job that needs four. He called his coworker Tyler. Tyler was a black guy, 5'6", in his early 20s. Jason said that they are all tested and confirmed that everyone is clean because the things they will be doing will involve exchanging fluids. Jason assured Lisa that Tyler will be gentle with her ass, and use lots of lube. His cock was not as big as theirs. She wouldn't feel any pain or discomfort, and he would explain to Tyler exactly how to do it right in this situation, which is different than the conventional anal sex that can hurt. Lisa agrees. Tyler lived in the neighborhood, and he arrived soon.

Lisa felt relieved as he arrived, knowing that her breasts were finally going to get drained.

Tyler quickly undressed and lay on his back. Lisa was impressed to see his chiseled abs. Looking at Lisa's beautiful body, the smell of her skin, and the smell of sex aroused Tyler, and his cock got instantly hard. Jason insisted Tyler be generous with the lube; he responded yes. Tyler asked Lisa if she was ready, and then he slowly took her panties off. Lisa looked at Jason for approval. He nodded yes. He suggested her a position to sit up on top of Tyler, leaning forward, with her ass resting against the tip of his cock. He told her that her sphincter would slowly relax to what Tyler was going to do. Tyler started rubbing the tip of cock against her anal opening and let it rest. Lisa's butthole slowly opened up. He caressed her back and ass, trying to get her to relax. He loved touching her soft skin.

Lisa's bald pussy was lying ahead exposed. The men in the room could now smell her sex, and they were all incredibly turned on by it. Tom and Jim positioned themselves by her side. They first start massaging her breasts, telling her, "This is to loosen the milk, massage the ducts, and get the breast ready to let go of the milk as we suck it out." Lisa felt so proud of herself that tonight she was with these guys who knew what they were doing. She had a half smile on her face as she was also nervous.

Tom and Jim then stopped massaging her breasts and were going to start sucking soon.

They told her, "Jason will penetrate you after we have worked on your nipple to a certain extent."

"We will try our best to coax out the milk from your entire breast first. We will try to remove as much of it. It might be difficult to get all of it out, which is why we will depend on the letdown to empty the rest. That will hopefully happen when Jason penetrates you."

Lisa's anal sphincter relaxed to let more of Tyler's cock in. Tyler started slow, gentle strokes, going deeper with each stroke. Her ass eventually accommodated his girth. Tyler was now more than halfway in her ass and slowly thrusting until he went all the way in. He caressed her arms and back to make her feel relaxed, loved, and cared for. Lisa now uttered a few low-pitched moans of approval. Then Jason held Lisa and helped her lay on her back on top of Tyler. Tyler had an average-sized cock, which worked great for this occasion because Lisa was worried about getting hurt in the ass from a bigger cock. Tyler began to fuck Lisa with slow, gentle strokes going deeper at a very slow pace, only making gentle love to her. He was not working towards his own orgasm. Although this was Lisa's first time with anal penetration, she accommodated all of his dick comfortably. He felt her body reciprocating, her warm ass was gripping, holding on to his entire cock.

At this point, Jason crawled on top of Lisa. He went by her right ear and whispered:

"I want you to know that this treatment session is only for your milk problem. For it to work effectively, I would advise you to mentally be in a submissive state of mind. Let the guys use your nipples as they wish. We are going to work on dilating your ducts, as we talked about earlier. They are doctors, and they know what they are doing. You may completely trust them."

"I would say just "give" your nipples, "surrender" your nipples to these guys for the night. Let them do what they want to do with them. They will get aggressive with your nipples, but only to the extent that's going to help you; they will be careful not to damage anything. Do you understand? And is that okay?"

Lisa nodded, "Yes, I understand. I will do my best to follow what you said."

Jason responded, "Then you should let them know that you are okay with them using you tonight as they wish."

Lisa then said out in a submissive, husky voice to Tom and Jim who were breathing on her nipples, looking at them, admiring their beauty:

"These nipples belong to you for the night. I fully trust you two. You may use them as you wish. I will accept all sensations you are giving to my nipples. We have also agreed to vaginal and anal penetration, which I trust you will be gentle with. I have not had sex for a long time."

She went on, "I will not resist or stop you at any time. If I do, you may stop me. You may grab my hands and arms and stop me from pushing you away. I know you are doing it for my good, and I will understand. And I appreciate it."

Lisa wasn't sure if this was her submissive side talking or if she was just being a good patient for these doctors. She trusted them, she wanted this to work, and she was also beginning to enjoy this a little.

Jim, who was on her left nipple says, "Okay, thanks! We wanted to know that."

They proceeded to work on her nipples. They began by licking her areolas from the edges, slowly moving towards the center, then licking the nipple and its tip.

They first tried a gentle suck. There was just a slight sweet taste at the tip. There was hardly any milk coming with this suction.

They told her that they needed to stimulate the sensory nerve endings of her nipple first to see if milk was ejecting.

"This is called the milk ejection reflex and it should normally express milk, like how it works when babies suck," said Tom, "We will slowly increase the intensity of suction and stimulation in steps.

Their mouths went back to latch on to her nipples. Now, along with the suction, they also flick the tip of her nipple with their tongue.

Lisa gasped in response and felt tingles of pleasure firing from the tip of her nipples. She's now getting increasingly turned on. The sexual aspect of tonight's exercise now started catching up on Lisa.

Tom and Jim now wrapped their lips around her areola, taking her entire teat in their mouths. They slowly increased the suction.

Lisa uttered a light moan with the sudden increase in suction. She placed her hands on their shoulders and then started caressing their heads. She is loving the attention her nipples are getting, it's a different feeling than Paige sucking. She notices that other than the bonding with a soul-nourishing from you, there is an added sexual element to the bonding tonight. These were two adult males drinking from her, drawing out nourishing fluid from her body, which was meant for a baby. That was hot, she thought.

Tom and Jim noticed that despite their increased suction, Lisa's breasts were still not giving out milk at the speed they are meant to. They looked at each other and signaled with a nod that they need to up take it one step higher. They now started stimulating her nipple in multiple ways. They were not only sucking the entire teat with greater force, but they brought their entire jaw and tongue into play. They pressed the nipple on the roof of their mouth with their tongues. They started squeezing her teat in their mouth with chewing motions of their strong jaws, just like how babies do.

Lisa started writhing and her breathing became deep and erratic. This was the first time she had ever felt these sensations on her nipple. The new, more intense stimulation finally showed results. Lisa's milk flow increased. Lisa's breasts were now actively releasing the milk, although the release was very slow. Tom and Jim now brought their teeth into play. Lisa's whole body now started jack-knifing as their teeth scraped against her sensitive nipple and areola skin. As they were sucking and nibbling her teat, they massaged it using their tongue along its length in rhythmic motions to push the butter out of the clogged ducts. They could feel the milk drawn out in their mouths with every stroke of their tongue.

The men paused for a second. Lisa wondered why, she opened her eyes to see them putting their tongue piercings (tongue studs) on, and then resumed the suckling. She was slightly nervous about what was coming next, but she remembered what Jason had told her. She needed to submit herself, she needed to trust them.

Tom and Jim resumed drawing out her milk as they were, but now with metal tongue piercings on. As they coaxed milk out of her teats with their tongues, the metal piercings pinched and scraped against Lisa's nipples and stimulated them in an entirely different way. Lisa didn't expect this, and loved how it felt.

She moaned with deep ragged breaths, "Aaaaahh.... Aaaahh.... Aaaaahh," with every stroke of their tongues.

She had never had the sensation of metal grinding her nipple meat before. She was writhing in pleasure even more now. It felt like her delicate nipple flesh was squeezed between the upper palate on one side and the hard stud and soft tongue on the other side. Powerful waves of pleasure swept from her nipples to her pussy. She was getting increasingly wet, and a drop of pussy juice appeared at her pussy lips.

After two minutes of working her nipples in this manner, her milk was still not flowing fast enough as it should in a letdown. Tom and Jim paused for a second and talked to each other about what to do next.

She was already having a hard time handling this, but they had to take this one level further.

They brought two-inch nails into the play. Both of them poked the nail on one side of the nipple flesh, not hard enough that it pierced the skin, squeezing the nipple flesh between the nail on one side and their tongues with piercings on the other side, and resumed rubbing, massaging the nipple flesh along the length of the nipple, coaxing the milk out of the duct openings with greater force than before.

Lisa found this sensation on her nipples completely new and unbearably pleasurable. Her entire nipples, areolas, and flesh underneath were on fire. It felt like her nipples were being loved and punished at the same time.

"Punished" by the cold harsh metal object because they hadn't been behaving well when it came to releasing the milk. "Loved" by the soft, warm tongues giving soothing and gentle pleasure to the nipples to coax them to let go of the milk. She felt her nipples were being "used" or "toyed" with, but in a way to help her.

Poor Lisa was already having a hard time, but now she was facing a type of pleasure that her mind couldn't process. These pleasure sensations were so overwhelming that she was now whimpering, letting out low volume high pitched squeals with every stroke of their tongues rubbing the nipple meat against the nail, holding onto their shoulders.

She loved that her nipples were being taken by these guys. They were taking complete control of it, and she knew that resisting them was also not good for her, because this was a part of the milking treatment.

She raised her head to watch them with a sensual glance, their mouths passionately working her nipples. She was already in love with them, she kissed their foreheads.

Lisa was building towards an orgasm for the first time from just her nipples being worked.

Tom and Jim were either getting a little too excited or trying harder to help her achieve a letdown; they started poking the nail a little deeper but without piercing the skin. The nails they were using on her didn't have a sharp tip; they had slightly ground the tip to make them blunt.

Lisa whimpered in pain and pleasure, grimacing when the nail was poked too hard into her nipple meat as it caused a hot burning pleasure sensation. She experienced the highest levels of pleasure in the night so far. There were tears in her eyes. She kept planting multiple short, repeated kisses on the foreheads of the two mouths doing this to her. Her orgasm was building.

Waves of pleasure swept throughout her body; each wave stronger than the previous one. She started arching her back and thrusting her hip. With an inevitable orgasm on its way, her nipples spurted out milk from each duct opening from the combination of strong suction from their mouths and the stroke of tongue squeezing on her nipple meat against the metal nail.

Lisa's body started convulsing, her eyes rolled, her entire body became rigid, her legs started kicking as the orgasm hit her.

She pushed Tom and Jim away, but they held on tight.

She remembered what Jason said. She should have let them take control, handle her nipples and not resist. She wanted them to keep doing it and not stop.

Lisa's orgasm lasted for a minute. The men on her nipples now slowed down to go easy with the stimulation. They removed their tongue piercings and the nails from the action. Her nipples had had enough of that for now. They held their mouths in place allowing Lisa to recover. After two minutes, they resumed gentle suction and gradually increased again.

She took a moment to think about what was happening, and she was so grateful that two strong adult male jaws were nursing from her to help her. It was also so very sexually satisfying. Although she hadn't had a letdown, they had sucked out a significant amount of milk. Her breast skin felt less tight, but she knew that tonight's treatment session wasn't over yet.

She was impressed that these men could take in all her nipple and areola in their mouths, something that her baby couldn't. That itself had made a huge difference. She felt lucky because she got the best deal--a group of doctors, medical professionals who knew what they were doing. This was so much better than an average random man she would have dated. They were working on her medical problem, and this would never have worked out any better way.

After her orgasms, the milk started flowing into their mouths faster than before. She could hear the gulping sounds of the men swallowing. It was like a suck-swallow-suck cycle. She found this incredibly erotic. Lisa was so turned on and wanted to get fucked so badly that she subconsciously started humping on the impaled Tyler's cock, but he held her hip and stopped her. He whispered in her ear, she needed to wait, and there was time for that. He held her tightly so she couldn't move anymore. She gave in.

Tom and Jim now signaled to Jason that she was ready for vaginal penetration. Lisa hadn't had a letdown yet, although her milk was now flowing out faster than before. She remembered that Jason had mentioned that she would very likely achieve a letdown while she was penetrated vaginally during sucking. He had been hoping that she would get a letdown by now but that hadn't happened. Now, she had to be penetrated, which was the original plan.

Jason was turned on watching all the action so far. He walked in with his 8-inch, erect fat cock, and positioned himself between her hips. Lisa's body was moist and shining from all the sweating that happened during her nipple orgasm.

Jason planted gentle kisses on her inner thighs, her pussy lips, and her clit hood, and then back to her lips. The way she smelled down there further turned him on.

Jason desperately wanted to fuck her now. He rubbed the tip of his cock on her outer pussy lips and clit hood while staring into her eyes. Lisa was looking back at him with a heavy-lidded expression. Tyler was still deep in her ass. She was on her back, lying completely on Tyler's body. Jason held her legs and spread them wide, getting ready to plunge his cock deep inside her.

Tom and Jim took over holding her leg from Jason. He asked her to relax and then started rubbing the tip of his cock up and down her pussy's pink inner lips gently. Her entire pussy was extremely wet and leaking already, she pushed her hip towards his cock, moaning softly.

Jason now penetrated her slowly. She watched with passion as his thick, fat cock with prominent veins, glistening from her pussy juices, slowly disappeared completely inside her. She was amazed how her pussy lips wrapped around, gripped his thick cock, and her pussy was able to accommodate all of it. Her pussy badly wanted it. All of it.

He followed up with slow strokes, going deeper with each stroke. Eventually, he buried his cock deep inside her, all the way in, the tip of his cock was in the space rear to her cervix, and his balls rested against her ass cheeks, and he paused. Her pussy let him in like butter allowing a hot knife to go through it. The skin contrast between his big black cock and her pink pussy lips really turned her on. Jason now leaned over her completely and kissed her.

Jason and Tyler were now fully hard, deep inside her pussy and ass. Tom and Jim were laying on each side with their faces on her breasts sagging outwards. They now stopped just sucking and resumed using their lips, teeth, and tongue.

Lisa's mind was focused on her nipples because the sensations coming from there were becoming intense. The throbbing cocks inside her distracted her momentarily, but her mind came back to her nipples. This was because Jason and Tyler were still and hadn't started pounding her yet. They wanted her to initiate the fucking movements.

Jason kissed her and whispered into her ear, "Did you want to get fucked by these two cocks?"

"Yes, I really wanted to, so badly. Why hadn't you started yet?" Lisa whispered back.

"I you want it, you should begin fucking them, start grinding them, starting fucking both cocks with your hips."

"I wanted to, but you were in control of this situation. Thanks for letting me know," Lisa responded.

"It's okay." He kissed her with a smile. "I wanted YOU to be in control at this moment, I wanted you to enjoy it."

Lisa had been badly wanting to get pounded, but she was waiting for them to initiate. Now she knew.

In a dazed state of mind, high from all the pleasure, she started gyrating her hip and then slowly started moving her pelvis up and down. Her pelvis was fully stuffed with two large cocks and it was gripping them, holding them inside her.

Now she was fucking both her holes and getting her milk sucked out at the same time. Her mind still could not decide which part of the body she should focus on-- her pussy and ass or the nipples.