Lisa's Milk Problem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waves of pleasure again passed through her body. There were hundreds sharp, tingling sensations, some of them painful, arising from deep inside her breasts. Lisa was confused why it was happening. She had never experienced this sensation before. It was something completely new to her. She did not know that it was a good sign. It was a sign of an oncoming letdown. Milk was going to gush out of her nipples on their own for the first time like it never did before.

Lisa's milk letdown now began.

Her milk gushing out of her nipples at the peak pace this evening. The guys on her nipples were getting a mouthful but they kept up swallowing all of it. They paused for a second and looked at Lisa. They asked Lisa to look at her nipples as they released their mouths to show her her letdown.

Lisa was ecstatic.

"Ooooh!!! That's beautiful. I'm so happy!! I thought I was never going to get this!! I am soooo haaapppyyy!! Thank you so much!!! I felt like more of a whole woman now."

She was so impressed by what these men had accomplished. She remembered what Jason had said on the phone in the afternoon.

"He was right!" she told herself.

Lisa had a full, beautiful smile of satisfaction on her face, "Oh, I've never seen that kind of milk flowing from my nipples. I always wished I had it. Thank you so much again guys. I really appreciated it," she said as she started crying with happiness.

Tom rubbed her back and shoulder.

"You were on the right track with us taking control of your nipples now. Soon, they would start giving out milk with a good flow for good, and your problem would be taken care of."

After a couple of minutes, Jason and Tyler picked up their pace of fucking her.

Lisa's hips started reciprocating with increasing pace and intensity.

She knew that she was now building towards an orgasm from penetration. It had been a year since she divorced and got pregnant with the first guy she dated, and he left her. She had not had sex since then and badly needed this.

Lisa started moaning and cried, "I want you to fuck me, fuck meeeee!! Fuck my pussyyyy!"

Jason and Tyler whispered, "Okay, yes ma'am."

Something came over Lisa now. She was increasingly turning into a sexual animal, from a "patient" tonight from this point on.

"Please both of you fuck me, fuck me hard, harder, pleeeeaaase," she begged.

"I'm done waiting for this now, it's been so long."

Jason and Tyler obliged. They now started pounding into her pussy and ass rhythmically, and Lisa's body was responding by thrusting back, matching their strokes.

It felt like a purely carnal ceremony for her tits, pussy, and ass. Her slim, milky white hips were slapping against two big, muscular ones.

Obscene wet, slurpy sounds of mixing love juices and flesh slapping against flesh filled the room. This, combined with her thrusting movements, was rubbing her pussy and ass inner walls with a lot of friction. Her pussy and ass were like hot velvet gloves gripping two cocks, loving the friction, firing sensation of pleasure to her spine and all of her body. Lisa was now moaning at the top of her voice. Thankfully, Paige was asleep in the next room.

Lisa wanted this moment to never end. She was theirs. She had given her body to these four men for the night, and her nipples to two doctors for oral treatment, and she was proud of her decision.

Lisa moved her hands to hold Jason by his muscular butts and with her legs spread wider, allowing him to thrust his hips deeper into hers. She was rhythmically moving her hips fucking Jason in the upward motion and guiding Tyler's cock deep into her ass in the downward motion, servicing her pussy and ass with every cycle of movement.

Her body was entirely on top of Tyler's, and she was not even using her arms for support and control during this delicate double penetration act, which could hurt her if gone out of control. She was like a rag doll between these men, letting them control her body, and use her. She was so opened up to these men because they warmed her up slowly. Tyler, despite being in her ass made her feel so comfortable and didn't let it hurt her, making her feel very affectionate towards him. She turned her head sideways and kissed him to tell him that she appreciated that.

As she approached her orgasm, she looked into Jason's eyes with a heavy-lidded passionate expression. She was thinking about him and was so grateful to him for making this happen. She pulled his face towards her and kissed him passionately.

Tyler, on the other hand, was massaging, kneading the soft pliable flesh of her 36H breasts with his big hands and strong fingers. He was intently squeezing the ducts that were located deep inside her massive breast flesh. Because of this, her ducts were getting stroked and emptied forwards, and thereon the milk was emptied even faster to the two mouths sucking her teats.

Tom and Jim now got into the act to catch up with the milk that Tyler was squeezing forward. To create a greater suction force on her ducts located deep inside her large breasts, they were no more just sucking with pressure at the nipple, but also tugging on her long teats, holding them by biting into the base of her areola with their teeth. They were pulling the teat outwards, away from her chest, drawing the milk out with each stroke, squeezing and massaging the nipple meat between their tongue and upper jaw.

Lisa felt like her soul was now being sucked out of her body from her teats, watching her body getting used, pleased to levels she never knew existed. Her breathing became increasingly heavy and ragged. She just couldn't handle it anymore. Her mind was struggling to process all the pleasure waves coming. She tried to move away using her hands, but they grabbed them firmly and moved them out of the way, and pinned them over her head. With their other hand, they held her by her waist on each side tightly to keep her in place. With all this going on, Tom, who was on the left nipple, now slid his left hand between Jason and Lisa reaching for her clit.

He found it and started gently rubbing her clit, gradually increasing the intensity.

All this became just too much to handle for Lisa. She couldn't take it anymore.

It was a sensory overload of pleasure sensory; she worried if she could handle this and not pass out. Her body started quivering and bucking, and her eyes started rolling. The pleasure was so unbearable that her body was trying to escape it. But her mind wanted it. Her mind really wanted it.

She was lucky to be in this zone. This may or may not ever happen again in her life. She was so happy that these men were forcing her to endure it. They knew what she wanted, what she needed.

Lisa knew that she couldn't keep resisting. She shouldn't. She needed to give in completely. She felt that she was being an ungrateful, bad girl. With this realization, Lisa let go of her inhibitions. She mentally opened herself to all incoming sensory reception, welcoming every sensation coming in from these four men, and wanting even more.

She let her sexual being inside her take control this moment. And after all, they were also trying to help her. She wanted them to use her, to let all the incoming love sensations in, let them go all the way deep inside her, inside her heart, her soul.

Her nipples, her milk, her breasts, her body, her soul were theirs. They owned all of it. She was theirs.

Tom and Jim now became even more aggressive with the suction and tugging on her nipples. They forcefully tugged her nipples with their teeth drawing milk out with each draw. Her pink, tender nipple flesh at this point was so sensitive that she could feel every spurt of milk spraying out from the duct openings. Lisa moaned and squealed loudly with every draw. "Oooooh.... Ooooh... Ooooooh" watching the two mouths alternatively.

She approached another orgasm.

Jason and Tyler knew that this was the most important phase, when maximum milk needed to be drawn out. They got into the act. They started thrusting into her alternatively, allowing her to focus on the sensations coming from her pussy and ass, one at a time. But the strokes were deep and powerful, amplifying the build-up of her orgasm. Lisa felt like a dam inside was about to burst soon.

A drop of tear started rolling down her cheek. Her moist eyes were locked deep into Jason's eyes, with an intense, passionate look. She was so overwhelmed with pleasure that she was no longer moaning. She was entirely silent. Her breathing stopped, her body became frozen, waiting for an onslaught of a powerful orgasm. Her now eyes rolled up and then shut closed.

"Yes,Yes, Yes." She cried in high pitch voice. Each "Yes" louder than the previous one.

Lisa transitioned to uttering incomprehensible words and sounds in high pitch."Yess. ... Give.... eeeeettt...to me, give eeett........giiveeeee", following by high pitched mewing moans.

Orgasm hit Lisa like a freight train. She cried out loud, "Oh! Gaaaaawwddd," bucking her hips followed by violent shaking of her entire body.

She was in another world. Her thighs started shaking like jelly, legs kicking in the air. She felt like she was about to pass out from so much pleasure.

She pushed the guys away with her arms and elbow because the pleasure was just too much to handle. But Jason and Tyler were merciless and relentless. They did not stop fucking her; they kept fucking with the same intensity watching her "suffer" with so much pleasure. And they did a good job holding their place despite her pushing them away, thanks to their muscular strength. Tyler, Tom, and Jim held her so tight, pinning her wrists above head so that she couldn't get away or push them away. In retrospect, this was exactly what Lisa wanted. Her body didn't know what her mind wanted. She wanted them to make her fully experience every sensation they were giving her.

Tom and Jim also had a job to do. It was also important that her breasts be continuously sucked and drained throughout this orgasm. Lisa's breasts were giving away a lot of milk in rapid spurts in the letdown through the orgasm. It was crucial that they stopped her from pushing them away during the orgasm to avoid leftover milk residue in her breasts.

Halfway through the orgasm, Lisa's body slowed down convulsing, and her resistance subsided because she was getting exhausted and powerless. She was left with no choice but to accept the incoming pleasure sensations from the four men. Tom and Jim now loosened their grip on her but kept sucking. Jason and Tyler had held on to their orgasm so far. Jason was still pounding into her with long deep slow strokes. His cock was moving in and out of her pussy effortlessly because she had gushed a lot of pussy juice. Tyler was being gentle with her ass because he didn't want her anal sphincter to get hurt. Lisa was still in a state of trance as her orgasm wave was waning.

Tyler loudly moaned "Aaaaaaah," cumming her ass. He felt like a hot silky canal tightly gripping his dick and the pulsations of his dick being absorbed by it, his love seed being accepted by her depths. He held her still in place because Jason was not done yet.

With her first orgasm wave receding, Lisa felt the next one coming.

"Fuuuucccck, fuck yes. Fuuuuuuuuucccckkkk," she moaned in a high pitched low voice, with teary eyes.

Jason picked up his pace. He was now into "bull" mode, like a wild animal, full of energy relentlessly pounding into her with fast, deep strokes all the way in and out. Lisa felt his cock like a hot piston rod pounding her to the depths, her pussy folds welcoming each stroke. Everytime he drew his cock out, her pussy was waiting in anticipation for the next. His black skin was shining from the sweat, his strong muscles becoming prominent, he was like a hot sex-god like figure fucking a hot woman. His each thrust was so hard that its momentum was transferred to Tyler and theron on the bed. The entire bed was shaking with each thrust. Lisa's body was like a rag doll. She would have gotten knocked out of the bed with this kind of pounding, but thanks to Tyler holding her with his arms hugging her torso and the other two men holding her in place.

Lisa screamed. "Yes, fuck me, fuck me, take me, take... that ...pussy, fuck... me, yes..., yes.., oh yeah, fuck....fuck."

Jason burst his nut like a volcano shooting hot lava deep inside her pussy.

"Oooooh my God, Aaaaaargh, Uuuuuuhhh, aaaahh, aaaaah, aaaah."

Jason buried his cock balls deep inside Lisa at the peak of his orgasm, with his big balls resting on her ass cheeks. Lisa's pussy had tightly spasmed around his cock because she was still in the middle of her orgasm. It was like her pussy had a mind of its own. Jason was glistening. The mix of their love juices oozed out of her pussy despite the cock and pussy being such a tight fit.

Lisa's pussy spasms slowly receded as her orgasms waned. She was fully exhausted. She shut her eyes and collapsed on Tyler's body with a smile on her face, a feeling of release, contentment, and satisfaction.

Jason, spent from his orgasm, collapsed on top of her, catching his breath.

Lisa lay sandwiched between Jason and Tyler, yelping, rambling incomprehensible words, and thanking them in between, kissing Jason's neck and Tyler's arm wrapping her. There was a wet puddle of fluids under her. Her legs were still lightly quivering like jelly. Jason looked at her face, feeling lucky that he was at that moment on top of one of the prettiest, most attractive moms, loaded with natural beauty, with perfect skin, and breasts so perfect that they could start a World War. He felt fortunate among all the men in the world. He wondered where this was going to lead in the near future.

Tom and Jim now stopped sucking as the milk flow had stopped. They now needed to get away to masturbate to release the tension in their balls. However, they didn't want to bother Lisa, as she had had a lot. They let her catch her breath because she was already exhausted. They had done their milk-draining job well, and her breasts seemed quite deflated than when she had walked in.

Tom returned after cleaning up and said, "The bruises will take a few days to heal."

Although there were no surface abrasions or cuts on her nipple, he returned with an antibiotic ointment. Both Tom and Jim applied it to the nipple and areola skin that they had worked on.

Jim said, "Although the risk of skin infection is low because there is no break or cut in the skin from our teeth, metal tongue, piercings, and nails, this ointment should help." Lisa felt so loved and cared for. "That these guys are so caring", she said to herself.

For the next couple of hours, Lisa lay there, snuggling Jason and Tyler as she recovered and regained her strength, planting kisses on their bodies all this time, and thanking them again and again. They also held her and caressed her.

Lisa now got up. Jim handed her a few towels to wipe up. She put her clothes on. She tightly hugged Tom and Jim and thanked them for what they had done that night. She was very grateful. She said that she was feeling complete relief from engorgement for the first time in many weeks. She winked and said that her nipples would be sore, but she was going to like that.

All the doctors together explained to her that she would start seeing a difference in her milk outflow and her nipples would increase in size over the next few weeks if they kept doing this and her ducts would become normal or even wider, as her nipples got slightly bigger and longer. The thought of this turned her on.

They said that she would never have that milk problem again and that once Paige started doing better, she could nurse her more than she had before and could have as much milk as she wanted.

The doctors said that they would always be ready to suck out the excess milk outside this group treatment when needed help. They would not need her to use condoms or birth control because the prolactin hormone released in her body from breastfeeding is natural birth control. Lisa was very excited to hear this.

Lisa now felt like a new woman, a more feminine version of her, a more fertile, more attractive version of her. The doctors look forward to her next milk draining and fucking session as they have prescribed this treatment once every 4 to 5 days. They are now planning to move this session to the basement, where she could moan as loudly as she wanted to, without being worried about the neighbors.

They've already ordered a plush special chair for sex called tantra chair so they could penetrate her in multiple positions, and some vibrating and sucking toys for her nipples. They set up hot lights with focus reflectors in the basement as the heat can enhance milk flow, and there's also a shower in the basement for a hot water bath to loosen the milk in her milk bags.

Lisa's milk problem is taken care of now. Jason mentioned to his roommates the thought of breeding her in the future as a group. They agree to raise the kid together if she gets knocked up, and they plan to propose this idea to her in the future. Deep down, Lisa wants the same thing. She is sore everywhere tonight, but she's so happy because there's a solution for her milk problem now, and she's never been so sexually satisfied. She's thinking about living this new lifestyle and seeing how things go.