Lisa's New Toy

Story Info
Your humble narrator can be an idiot.
2k words
4.31
7.9k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TrazO
TrazO
65 Followers

Lisa had bought a feeldoe dildo, and loved it so much she wanted to use it every night. On me. By various means I managed to get roughly every other day off. I won't explain all methods I used, but she already busted me on pretending to be too sore to sit down. She would insist that I lay on my stomach, so we could both be on the couch to watch the 4K tv. I tried to get a position with my head on her lap but she complained that it was too bony for her long term comfort. Instead she would have me lie over her lap in the traditional spanking position. A position that allowed her to get up to all sorts of mischief. She would say I felt warm and insist on taking my rectal temperature, because, Covid. Or claim that I was sore because my hemorrhoids looked inflamed, and apply ointment with her fingers, inside and out. The solution was worse than the problem.

Sunday night she was kneeling on our bed with her legs spread and my legs wrapped around her hips. Pegging me face up, she had one hand on my chest and one on my penis. A dangerous position for me. If I came first she wouldn't stop until she came, and once I come it stops being fun and becomes a "close your eyes and think of England" experience. She likes for me to be aroused so I don't think she actually tries to make me come first, except I'm pretty sure she did a few times. She's not above causing me discomfort.

This time things worked out. She synced my release perfectly with hers, which to be fair, was always amazing. The results weren't entirely fair though. Her come drained into my groin and asshole. Mine squirted all over my upper body, with a glob landing on my right eyebrow. She noticed and started giggling, and I performed a little sketch where I pretended to be shocked and horrified by the come my face. It made her laugh, and when she laughs I do too.

She pulled me up and drew me into her body, smearing my semen between us. She wrapped her arms around me, squeezing my upper arms to my chest, but my forearms were free and I was able to hold her breasts and pinch her nipples, which were slippery. Squeezing me into her, she licked the come off my face, then used her chin to push my head sideways, and put her mouth on my neck, sucking and biting. She used to avoid marking me in places that would be visible in public, but now she would cover the signs of her passion with makeup whenever I left the house. I keep expecting my co-workers to ask why I'm wearing neck makeup.

We held each other, our faces pressed together. We were both covered in sweat and breathing hard. She was still gently thrusting into me, and here was another danger. She's multi orgasmic and if I waited for her to become aroused again she would fuck me again. I squirmed away from her while she tried to hold me in place. I escaped. She didn't really try too hard to keep herself in me, knowing why I wanted to stop now.

After her toy popped out I scooted back into her arms, though carefully. I really was sore after every time she fucked me.

She breathed on my neck. "I love doing that, baby."

"Can we talk about that?"

She pulled away a bit and looked me in the eyes. "Don't you love it too?"

Embarrassing to admit. "Yes. I do." She started to smile, but I added, "It always hurts though."

After a second, she did smile. "That's why you like it." She was watching my face and stopped smiling. "Isn't it?"

I had been thinking about this for a while, and was ready for the conversation I'd planned, but not for that question. So again I was unprepared.

"It's not why I like it. I mean ... maybe it's part of why I like it ... I mean ... I guess I'm proud when I can take what you do to me even when it hurts, but ..." I was babbling. She'd thrown me off script and I was at a loss. Even the conversation I had planned to explain my feelings was full of uncertainty. I really don't know why having her dominate me fulfills me. I only have clues and theories.

She put her hand on my mouth to shut me up. Uncharacteristically she didn't make me look at her. I love almost everything about her, and a big part of that is how she understands me and my needs. If you don't get that you'll never know anything about our relationship. Everything I write about us only makes sense in the context of how we feel about each other.

Looking down I said, "I'm not sure why I love submitting to you. Until you took my temperature that time I had no idea it was something I'd like."

She put her other hand on my head and pulled me into her chest. I put my mouth on one of her cute little nipples and licked it, sucked it. I tasted my own come for the first time. I use too much salt and I could taste that, but otherwise it wasn't unpleasant, which I had vaguely worried about ever since I started coming in girl's mouths.

I didn't really realise that she had my come on her breasts when I started licking them, and I think I might have had second thoughts about having done that with anyone else at any other time, but now with her it made so little impact that I didn't even think about it again until this minute, writing it down.

"Take your time, baby. We don't have to figure this out tonight." She was rubbing my hair, and her breathing was getting louder.

I reached down and carefully pulled her feeldoe out. I'd seen it outside of her and knew enough about its shape to know how to remove it without causing her pain. I tossed it aside and put my hand on her. I cupped her vulva and ran my finger between her labia, making her gasp.

She was mine now. Wrapping my left arm around her lower back, nibbling on her nipples, and stroking her clit brought her to orgasm in minutes, her entire body shuddering while I held her tight.

I started getting hard again, but I tried to hide it. She might decide to fuck me again and I really didn't think my ass could handle it right then. She's been fucking me a lot lately.

Of course she noticed. If I ever want to sneak something past her I'll need Oceans 11 style planning and she'll catch me anyway. But she didn't try to take advantage. She scooted down and started licking my penis, and then took it into her mouth.

I lay back down and put my hands in her hair, and she did what she does. She was lying between my legs to start but we didn't stay in that position. She would push a leg up and lick my inner thigh, or roll me slightly and cup my ass. My second orgasm came embarrassingly soon.

With a mouthful of my come she slid up my torso and looked down at me. She said "Do you want this?" Except it came out as "Do oo wah is?" because she had a mouthful of come.

"No. I'm good." Because despite licking my own come off her breasts, you've got to draw the line somewhere.

She grinned and swallowed. "I didn't want to share it with you anyway."

I thought about saying something but changed my mind. She said, "Ok, what?"

"Nothing. Really, nothing, Lisa."

"You were about to make a smartass remark and changed your mind when you thought saying it might make me stop sucking you off and swallowing your come."

"Aww jeez. You have to leave me some secrets ..."

She grinned. "Sit up." She tugged me off my back and we wound up facing each other, sitting cross legged.

"Is what you wanted to talk about before still secret?"

"It's not secret. I'm not sure what to say though ..."

She put her hands over my eyes and said, "Don't try to explain everything. What's the main thing?"

I didn't know how to answer that, but then I heard myself blurt out, "I think you're fucking me more than I'm fucking you!"

She removed her hands from my eyes. I saw that she looked concerned. "I don't think I am. I can get my laptop and check the spreadsheet though ..."

"Wait, you're keeping track on a spreadsheet?"

She reached her hand up and smacked the side of my head. "Of course I'm not, you idiot! Who cares?"

"I don't know why I care! But I'm worried about my masculinity. It's like I'm the woman now."

She looked me in the eyes. "Aww baby." She put her left hand behind my head and with her right hand she flicked me in the center of my forehead.

"Ow."

She took her hand off me and put both hands in her lap. "You're smarter than this, T__."

Her body language and words spoke a message of withdrawal and distancing, and I felt an unaccustomed terror at the idea we weren't on the same side for once. I've never felt more alone since we'd met. From post orgasm to misery in minutes.

She looked at my face and put her arms around my neck. Pulling me into her she said, "Don't worry baby. We're still us."

I took a shuddering breath with my face between her breasts, hugging her tight. "I don't know what I'd do if we weren't." This isn't how I used to be. "Why am I so emotionally fragile?"

"You've never had what people call 'toxic masculinity.' But maybe just regular masculinity needs some work. Have you been enjoying our recent sex life?"

"Yes. You know I have." My cheeks were burning. Whenever we discussed what we've been doing, I've been embarrassed.

"More than before?"

There are times when I'd lie to her, but I've never gotten away with it. "Yes. More than before. It's the best sex I've ever had."

"Can you pull back so I can flick you again?"

I laughed. "No, thank you."

"But you're complaining about the best sex of your life?

"No one else can make me feel so stupid. I hope you're proud of yourself. You're mean."

"You have no idea. When I slapped your head and flicked your forehead, those were punishment markers. Reminders of what's to come. Being an idiot has a price."

"Jeez, Lisa. Don't punish me."

She laughed. "I have to. It's like one of the laws of thermodynamics."

"I bet you don't know which one."

"I bet you won't care when I'm punishing you."

When she first started dominating me I was mostly scared when she made this kind of threat. I'd try to talk her out of it. Now, I was still mostly scared but I knew I couldn't change her plans.

"Just remember that you love me and don't want me to suffer, ok?"

She laughed. "I love you very much. Especially your suffering."

"Aww man."

"Roll over and wait until I come back. Your anal training is starting now."

"Lisa, no. I'm sorry. And I'm sore."

"You're sore from friction. I'm just going to have you sleep with a plug in. No friction, only stretching. Trust me, you'll be glad that you've been stretched tomorrow."

"What if I say no?"

She put a hand in my shoulder and looked into my eyes. "You can always say no and I'll stop. I'll still love you. Are you saying no?"

Looking down, I had to choose my words to avoid ambiguity. "I'm not saying no."

"Good boy!" I could hear her smile.

TrazO
TrazO
65 Followers