All Comments on 'Lisa's Predicament Ch. 02'

by lisa_chavez

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not Just No, More Of A HELL NO!

It’s started off quite promising in chapter 1 but I had reservations when his internal monologue referred to finding her as hitting the lottery.

When I got to this quote...

"Do you want me to control all aspects of your life slut? You know that is the only way I am going to be interested in you. You know that you do not deserve all this wealth and success you have had and that you are tired of pretending you like all of this. I am going to take over your life and fucking destroy you. That is what you want, isn't it my whore?"

Sorry I’m calling bullshit, she’s clearly an intelligent hardworking woman why the fuck would she let this arsehole into her life? Being submissive and turned on by humiliation does not mean stupid add intelligence to that list, factor in her job and that gives you cautious, potentially horny as hell but still very very cautious.

Just reading that one paragraph made me want to puke, obviously I don’t know what direction you want to take your story but it comes across as him wanting to milk her for cash and destroy her life. Great if I’m wrong. I’m happy to admit humiliation isn’t my thing so that’s my second reason for dumping this story. I’m out.

Good luck with your writing.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
so he's just a petty thief

Rather than an intelligent Dom, while she's a complete moron?

Way to make the characters suck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous