Lisbeth Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisbeth covered Karen's hand with her own. "I look forward to it, Ms Jones."

****

Toby was sorry to see Lisbeth move on. "I'm not surprised, though; you have an uncanny knack of seeing what people want."

"I guess so. I think I just pick up on micro clues, or maybe I'm lucky!"

They were standing by the vending machine as Toby punched in an order. "No, you're gifted, Lisbeth." Toby was wearing a light blush and lip gloss. His false eyelashes were dark and thick. A small halter top and short skirt completed his outfit. "That toad Canning was mean to me today, gave me quite a painful groping."

Lisbeth smiled to herself. For all of Toby's complaining, a part of him enjoyed being the focus of 'unwanted attention'. She had hinted this to Canning and suggested Toby be made to feminise himself.

"I think Mr Canning has repressed gay tendencies but only with regard to more feminine-looking men. He is also a leech. You are ticking all his boxes."

"I think he would like to tick your box," laughed Toby.

"I'm sure he would."

"So, has he? We're all dying to know what goes on when he blanks the office with you in there."

"A lady never kisses and tells," smiled Lisbeth.

"Oh, you bitch! But I do like you!"

****

"Ah, Lisbeth, please come through." Cathy Mane ushered Lisbeth into Ms Jones's office and locked the door. "As you can see, we have set up the luncheon area."

"I notice Ms Mane." Lisbeth eyed the two high chairs with a naked Ms Jones on all fours in front of them. Between the two chairs was a table with a variety of pasta salads and yoghurts.

"Please call me Cathy. If you could take a seat. Please use Ms Jones here if you need assistance."

Lisbeth spied the spike marks already imprinted on Karen's back. Deliberately, Lisbeth stood on Ms Jones's fingers as she levered herself into the chair.

"It's a light lunch. Please help yourself." Cathy picked up a salad tub and a plastic fork. She crossed her legs and dug her left heel into Ms Jones's flank.

"This is excellent salad, Cathy," said Lisbeth appreciatively. She was hungrier than she realised. Placing both heels on Ms Jones, she happily tucked in.

"You have made quite the impression, Lisbeth. Word is that the higher-ups are impressed."

"Thank you. That is nice to hear."

"Which is, to be frank, partly why we have invited you for lunch. A degree of shameless sucking up on our part--well on her part." Cathy waved her fork in the direction of Ms Jones. "Normally, we lunch alone like this, but in addition to sucking up, we are also fond of you. Aren't we?" Cathy jammed her heel into Ms Jones's rump and got a vigorous nod in return.

"I am flattered, but I am not as confident of my future success as you appear to be."

"Nonsense. You have a government assigned flat in Victory Square. For a young trainee, that is unheard of. Ms Jones was most intrigued when she saw this on your file."

"It is true I have several connected patrons who are keen to help, but ultimately, I will succeed or fail on my own merits."

"Well, from what Ms Jones has seen, we are banking on success, and we are willing to do anything to help you. And I do mean anything." Cathy's eyes bored into Lisbeth.

"I understand, Cathy. And as Ms Jones rises, so do you."

"Yes. Better salary, more perks."

"And Ms Jones at your beck and call. She is the front for your ambition." Lisbeth could almost smell the domination laced with sadism that came from the secretary.

"It is a mutually beneficial relationship. Isn't it?" Cathy jabbed her heel painfully into Ms Jones.

Watching Ms Jones nodding, Lisbeth asked: "Does she speak?"

"No. Well, the occasional oink, if that counts?"

"Not really," smiled Lisbeth.

"No, I guess not. She will be getting hungry."

Fascinated, Lisbeth watched as Cathy pulled out a large Tupperware bowl from the shelf below the table.

"Would you like to feed her?" asked Cathy.

"I would be delighted." Lisbeth peeled off the lid. To her surprise, it contained a mix of pasta, coleslaw, chickpeas and lentils with an oil dressing. It smelt appetising.

"Expecting rotten fruit and mouldy potato peelings?"

"To be honest, yes."

"Why, Lisbeth, I do believe you are disappointed!" laughed Cathy. "Ms Jones is my meal ticket. Got to keep her healthy."

Lisbeth reappraised the secretary. "That makes sense. Heads up, Ms Jones!"

Ms Jones jerked her head back and opened her mouth as Lisbeth tipped some of the contents over her face. Most ended up on the floor. Ms Jones chewed happily on the bits that ended up in her mouth.

"Make sure you clean up the mess on the floor!" ordered Cathy.

Ms Jones bobbed down and began to gobble the food on the floor. Deliberately, Lisbeth spiked her heel into the side of Ms Jones's breast.

"Disgusting little piggie," said Lisbeth sweetly. She was being infused with Cathy's sadism, surfing the woman's pleasure in small acts of cruelty to enhance her own.

"Pour the rest of the container over her head."

Lisbeth did so, the tasty gloop landing with a splat over the back of Ms Jones's head, while Cathy bent down and began to spank her boss, eliciting delighted squeals amidst the chomping.

Flushed, Cathy returned to her lunch. "I would appreciate you picking out an anal plug for the piggie to wear this afternoon."

"Of course." Lisbeth had spied the array of plugs on the desk. "I think, squat and fat. Stretch that gaping hole. The purple one looks especially fearsome."

"An excellent choice, Lisbeth."

****

The Kings Street brothel was a Tier 2 establishment, catering for the well-to-do rather than the elite. It offered a wide and impressive range of services, from straight sex to a multitude of fetishes and kinks.

Lisbeth had flipped through the offerings online but still hadn't quite made up her mind which to review. Straight sex with either man or woman was out. It didn't capture her mood, which was still in flux as she approached reception.

By law, there were three on reception: male, female and trans. The trans man smiled at her. "Who would you like to interact with?"

"I am happy to discuss my requirements with you," replied Lisbeth.

"Thank you for choosing me. My name is Harry. How can I be of assistance?"

Uncertainty still milled within Lisbeth, so she was surprised to hear herself say. "The wet nurse option, please." As soon as it was said, Lisbeth knew she had made the right choice. Sometimes, her sex sense intuited her own requirements. Lisbeth needed reassurance and comfort.

"Of course, our specialist personnel will be delighted to nurse you. Will you be wanting breast or bottle, male, female or trans?"

"Female and breast, please."

"Of course, we have five women currently available, milk production ranked as you can see here." Harry tapped the screen he had swivelled to face her. "All ladies provide a variety of scenarios, nurturing, punishing, weaning. Whatever your desire, we at Xedos are committed to providing satisfaction."

Lisbeth felt herself relaxing in the warm and inviting atmosphere. She booked a room with the shower option and followed Harry's directions.

The room was small but tasteful and inviting. An en suite, one bed, a chaise lounge and an elegant bucket chair. Lisbeth stripped and took the shower, sloughing off the workday tensions. This was her first field assignment for ASS, so there was an element of nerves.

Drying herself, she checked that the button camera on her jacket had a wide sweep of the room. The woman she had chosen was Martha, late thirties, with a kindly face. Martha was an A + milker with large breasts and a matronly figure. Nurturing was foremost in Lisbeth's mind. The need to relax in strong arms and against a bosomy cloud. Lisbeth could feel her tensions unwinding.

There was a soft knock, and the door pushed open. Martha was dressed in a colourful wrap. She had shoulder-length curly auburn hair and a soft, dimpled smile.

"Please come in," said Lisbeth, not bothering to cover her nakedness.

"Thank you, and oh, aren't you the sweetest thing!" Martha enveloped Lisbeth in a hug before releasing her. "I'm sorry, but you look so delicious, and I just had to fold you into my arms."

"Please, keep doing that!" Lisbeth moved back into Martha's arms, enjoying being held and the swell of Martha's breasts pressing against her.

"You poor thing! You are all skin and bone and look so stressed. Tell Martha everything, and if you need a good cry, then cry away."

"Thank you, Martha." Lisbeth kissed Martha gratefully. It was a long, deep and sensuous kiss.

"Oh, my. You are simply a gorgeous kisser, Lizzy. May I call you Lizzy? Shall we get comfortable?"

"Of course." Lisbeth lay face up on Martha's lap and tucked her knees up on the small sofa.

"You have come at a good time. I was scheduled to be milked in an hour. Relieve some of the pressure. I have bottled milk if you want to take some away with you." Martha pulled down her wrap to expose her pendulous breasts.

Lisbeth gazed at the small smear of milk oozing from the protruding right nipple atop the large areola and the faint veins crisscrossing the woman's breast. Slowly, Lisbeth poked out her tongue and lapped at the milk. It was warm and sweet, with almond notes.

"That's a good girl. Let Martha feed and nourish you," said Martha gently. She cupped her breast and pushed her nipple into Lisbeth's mouth. "You suckle on that, dear. I've got a lot of rich milk for you."

Lisbeth clamped on the nipple. It was rough, almost rubbery, through countless feedings. She closed her eyes and began to suckle. It was a creamy trickle at first, then began to gather steam as Lisbeth pumped on Martha's teat. Slowly, the milky goodness began to fill her mouth, the act of suckling regressing Lisbeth to a warm, safe space. Worries and stresses faded and were replaced by a feeling of well-being and contentment.

"That's it, baby girl, you suckle on Martha's teat and fill your belly." Martha began stroking Lisbeth's hair and humming an old English nursery rhyme.

Oranges and lemons,

Say the bells of St. Clement's.

You owe me five farthings,

Say the bells of St. Martin's.

When will you pay me?

Say the bells of Old Bailey.

The rhythm of the words and the nourishing milk started to make Lisbeth drowsy. Her hand strayed down between her legs, gently masturbating herself, increasing the waves of well-being washing through her.

"Oh, sweet baby girl, do you like that? Touching yourself? Would you like Martha to do it for you?"

Lisbeth gulped more of the milk that was flowing strongly and bubbled assent, then sighed as Martha's strong fingers cupped and fondled her pussy.

"Time to change titties soon, dear." Martha bent and kissed Lisbeth on the forehead.

Lisbeth didn't want to let go of the milky teat and gave a small squeal of protest.

"Now, be a good girl; there is lots of goodness still to come, but only for well-behaved babies. Are you a well-behaved baby?" Martha slipped her finger into Lisbeth's wet pussy.

"Good baby, good Lisbeth," mumbled Lisbeth, her hips moving in sync with Martha's finger.

Martha gripped her breast and pulled her nipple from Lisbeth's mouth, milk trickling down the side of her face. "Oh, you messy girl!"

"Kiss," pouted Lisbeth. She raised herself and pressed her lips to Martha's. Milk mixed with saliva flowed between them, the finger in Lisbeth's cunt making sloppy squelching sounds.

"Titty!" Lisbeth sank back into Martha's lap.

"My baby girl wants more titty goodness?" Martha shifted and pushed her dripping left teat into Lisbeth's mouth. "That's it, dear, you grab hold and squeeze my udder."

Lisbeth gripped Martha's breast and started suckling hard, wanting that flow to coincide with the orgasm that was building.

Sensing Lisbeth was close, Martha let the young girl dictate the milk flow, which, judging by the gusting gulps, was coming through thick and fast.

Lisbeth's teeth clamped on the teat as she came, and then she relaxed back to finish her breast meal, with Martha rocking and stroking her hair.

With her belly full and her pussy sated, Lisbeth let the teat fall from her mouth. She didn't want to move; indeed could have slept quite happily in Martha's arms, but time was running out. Lisbeth's eyes fluttered open. "Thank you, Martha, that was a deeply satisfying experience."

"It was a pleasure, dear. I do hope you come back and see me again. Would you like to be notified when I need milking? Sync your calendar to mine? And don't forget you can also purchase my milk in a bottle." Martha pulled Lisbeth to her and kissed her warmly.

****

Lisbeth filed her Kings Street report and made sure Martha received a glowing report for her services. To the question. 'Would you go back and use the same service?' Lisbeth gave a whole-hearted 'yes'.

Tidying up her workstation. Lisbeth smiled goodbye to her colleagues and headed for the lift. Ms Jones spied her and walked over to Lisbeth.

"Heading home?"

"Yes, Ms Jones, unless you need me for anything?"

"Not this evening, but I would like to thank you for this lunchtime. It meant a lot to me that you could join us." Ms Jones leaned in and brushed her lips against Lisbeth's cheek.

"It was a pleasure, and if I could make an observation?"

"Of course, Lisbeth."

"I can still smell the vinaigrette dressing in your hair. It is faintly unpleasant. You will not rise in this organisation without attention to detail. Very sloppy."

Ms Jones chewed her lip, a spasm of delight gripping her. "I apologise for offending you, Lisbeth. I will try harder next time."

"Please do so, Ms Jones. Good night."

"Good night, Lisbeth." Ms Jones resisted the urge to prostrate herself. "I will see you tomorrow. I believe you will be on the special outfit list."

Lisbeth smiled and entered the lift. "I look forward to it," were her parting words.

****

As luck would have it, Mr Bagley was in the lobby retrieving his mail when Lisbeth walked into Victory Square Flats.

"Ms Moon."

"Mr Bagley."

"Good day at work?"

"Very rewarding. Yourself?"

Mr Bagley pulled a face. "Tedious. Reports and endless meetings. Fortunately, I had our encounter this morning to reminisce on."

"I'm glad it helped you through the day." Lisbeth cocked her head slightly, sensing a need. Curious, she asked: "And how do you deal with the frustrations at the end of the day, Mr Bagley?"

"Well, I'd rather not say, Ms Moon," replied Mr Bagley, his round face reddening.

"Please, I would be interested. It may prove useful for my thesis, and I do work for ASS, so sexual fetishes and kinks are treated in the utmost confidence."

Mr Bagley hesitated, then shrugged. "I go to the basement and piss behind the bins. It's weird, but it relaxes me as if I'm striking back at the world."

"I see. That is interesting. I would suggest it is more primal than that, Mr Bagley. You are a man of gross tastes and instincts. I think you are marking your territory, your mating area, as a warning to other males. I think I picked up on that when I chose the basement-level bins this morning."

"That is interesting, Ms Moon. I was delighted when you suggested it. Do you think, subconsciously, you picked up my scent when you emptied your garbage?"

"Very possible. As a female, I may have detected your mating scent and linked it to you in the close confines of the elevator. I am also at the peak of my fertility cycle, which probably helped."

"As if you are in heat?"

"In a manner of speaking. This is extremely interesting, and I appreciate you sharing. Can I make a suggestion?"

"Of course, Ms Moon."

"I wonder if I could accompany you the next time you urinate and mark your territory? There are several elements at play here. First to display to the female you recently mated with, and my submissive instinct to watch your display."

"I would be delighted. Ms Moon. I was going to make my way there now, or would you prefer to freshen up and change first?"

"I think the female should be dragged to your territory and made to witness the display."

"A capital suggestion. This way, Ms Moon." Mr Bagley took Lisbeth by the arm and guided her rather than dragged. Lisbeth put up a token show of reluctance as they clattered down the stairs.

The dominant/submissive play excited Lisbeth as he 'pushed' her to the bins, the scene of their coupling this morning.

"Stand there, Ms Moon."

"Yes, Mr Bagley," replied Lisbeth demurely.

The unveiling of his cock had an element of theatre. Semi-flaccid, he pulled it from his pants and aimed it squarely at the bins. With a satisfied grunt, Mr Bagley began to urinate, slowly at first, then building a head of steam.

Lisbeth eyed his fleshy cock with fascination. She adored cock, the differing shapes and lengths. His piss splashed off the bins and splattered on her legs. A growing pool threatened to surround her heels.

It was a confident display from a middle-aged, portly gentleman, and that confidence sold the performance to Lisbeth. The marking of his scent on her was undoubtedly deliberate, yet there was no hint of apology, as indeed, given the dynamics, there shouldn't be. Mr Bagley was marking his territory and his most recent mate, and rightly so.

He shook his cock vigorously, several drops hitting Lisbeth's skirt, yet she made no reaction.

"Come here," he ordered.

Lisbeth splashed through the urine and obediently bent to take his member in her mouth. The ultimate in submission as she cleansed his cock.

"Good," he grunted.

Lisbeth straightened and bowed her head. "May I leave, sir?"

"Yes." He swatted her rump as she turned.

Lisbeth enjoyed the sharp rap to her bottom and savoured the taste of urine in her mouth. Without a word, she pressed for the lift and entered with Mr Bagley following behind her.

They exited on their floor, turning in opposite directions.

"Good evening, Ms Moon."

"Good evening, Mr Bagley."

****

Lisbeth stirred some of Martha's milk into her coffee and sat down in front of the screen. The blog entry with today's date was blank as she mused where to start.

The beginning.

Lisbeth laid out the encounter with Mr Bagley---code name Wolfie, giving him the connotations of an animal. Her sex sense had, she was now convinced, picked up his scent over the past few months and, being horny and at peak fertility, had sub-consciously linked the scent to him whilst in the elevator.

I acted like an animal in heat. Lisbeth underlined this. It gave her an atavistic thrill. To act and to be reacted to in this matter was highly erotic. To be made to watch his mating display and territorial marking added deeper layers of excitement to the experience. That he had also marked her and made her perform a humiliating act was the icing on a very delicious cake. She would masturbate at length over this later.

She sipped her coffee, enjoying the sweeter, almost nutty, taste. Her thoughts turned to Ms Jones. This was a reversal of the workplace dynamic between boss and subordinate. This, too, would prove to be interesting. Add in Mr Canning, and there was potential advancement, not to mention enjoyment, on the agenda.

Lisbeth dictated a brief synopsis of today's events, took her coffee through to the lounge, and keyed up a music selection on her sound system. She slipped off her skirt and panties and lay on the sofa. Holding the skirt to her face and drinking in the aroma of Mr Bagley's potent piss, she began to masturbate.

Chapter Three

The young girl awakened, her eyes wide and anxious. Slowly, she adjusted to the gloom and then gasped in fear as the menacing figure loomed over her.

"Be quiet, you fucking bitch!" The figure hissed, his voice low and laden with desire and aggression.

A gloved hand clamped over her mouth. "You keep quiet or else, okay?" She nodded, tasting the leather. Restraints pulled at her arms; bed covers fell to the floor. The man clicked on a small bedroom light and drank in the naked trembling girl.