Lisbeth Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice, very fucking nice!" he grunted, undoing his pants.

"Please!" she gasped.

"Don't mind if I do, sweetheart." A grin creased his weathered features. A bald head atop a stocky build. His cock, hard and menacing, transfixed the girl in the bed.

He slapped her legs apart and eased his bulk between them. The girl felt as if she was being squeezed open, her legs sticking out on either side of him. Wet lips pressed against hers. Instinctively, she tried to turn away, but his hand gripped her jaw. Again, the girl tried a spluttered plea, but his tongue filled her mouth. Then she shuddered as he penetrated her, his weight bearing down and pinning her to the bed.

"You like that, bitch? You want my cock in your tight pussy?" he panted. Her answers forestalled as he pressed his mouth against hers.

Again, she tried to squirm and pull away from him, but it was pointless; he was too strong, too heavy for her slim frame, and she collapsed into passive acceptance.

As he felt her give up hope and fight, it spurred in him a surge of savage joy, a desire to fuck her into oblivion, sadism and lust spiking his climax as he claimed his victim.

The minutes ticked by as he lay on top of her. Not moving, as if savouring his triumph. Slowly, the lights brightened, and then the audible click of the restraints unfastening.

Reluctantly, he rolled off the girl, who, now that her hands were free, attended to the condom and wiped him clean.

"I trust that was an enjoyable and satisfying experience for you, Mr Watkins," said Lisbeth.

"Very, thank you, and do please call me Ronnie. You were an excellent mix of fear and then acceptance. I was delighted that you made no move or sound. Sometimes, the girls forget this and feel like they must act as if they are enjoying it. Totally ruins the experience." he added with a grumble.

"It is understandable. For me, the passive acceptance of my 'fate worse than death' was enjoyable. Any outward display of enjoyment would have ruined the narrative."

"Exactly!" Ronnie pulled his pants back on, conscious of the time constraints and not wishing to overrun. "Thank you, Lisbeth."

"My pleasure, Ronnie."

"Are you working here permanently?"

Lisbeth shook her head. "Two days a week, and this is my last week. It has been a very enjoyable experience. I am thinking of working in the sexual therapy field with occasional sex work to keep myself abreast of developments."

The lights brightened to full, indicating the session was at an end.

"Well, that is a shame. Thank you again, Lisbeth."

****

Mr Bagley sighed with pleasure as Lisbeth held his cock while he urinated in the basement carpark. She shook it for him when he had finished and sucked him clean. It had become a ritual for them both.

"How was your day, Ms Moon?" He tucked his cock away. Conversation pre-urination was sparse and largely consisted of grunting.

"Very enjoyable. I am back in the office tomorrow. My extended fieldwork is over, unfortunately."

Mr Bagley summoned the lift. "That is a shame. You make an excellent State sanctioned whore."

Smiling, Lisbeth delved a deeper intent from his comment. "Are not all women whores to you, Mr Bagley?"

"Yes." They stepped into the lift. "I will be around your apartment later to stick my cock in your hole. See to it that you are ready. I will give you five minutes notice."

The doors opened to their floor, and they stepped out. "See to it that you bring your money card, Mr Bagley. My hole is not cheap."

Mr Bagley grunted, but a hint of a smile tugged at his fleshy mouth. "As I said, nothing but whores."

Lisbeth laughed as she made her way to her apartment.

****

"Your new office, Lisbeth!" announced Miss Jones with a flourish that the small space barely warranted.

"It's wonderful, Ms Jones, thank you!" beamed a delighted Lisbeth. She had been told she would be on the second floor, but an office? It was an unexpected bonus.

"The fifth floor is delighted with you, Lisbeth. I think we all feel that you are destined for great things at ASS." Ms Jones simpered as she lay on the praise.

"Well, that is heartening." Lisbeth placed her bag on the desk. "And talking of ass, how are you doing on the anal insertion and stretching routine that Cathy and I devised for you?" Cathy was Miss Jones's secretary. "I hope you kept up with the plan."

"Of course. It has been an honour to have you take a personal interest in my need for extreme insertions. May I?" Miss Jones indicated the glass walls of the office.

Lisbeth nodded as Miss Jones blanked out the view. "Technically, the obscure function is only available for senior management, but we had some in stock, so I pulled a few strings." Ms Jones hitched up her skirt and adjusted her stocking tops.

Turning, Ms Jones pulled down her panties and bent over, parting her arse cheeks to reveal the monster butt plug. "It is not especially long, but it is wide. I am also getting a regular fisting from one of my male friends. He adores pummelling my gaping arse."

"How does it feel? Not the physical sensations, but emotionally?"

"The humiliation is exquisite. Exposing myself like this knots my tummy. I am conditioned to think of myself as little more than a hole for others to abuse. That it is my arse makes it more sordid and wicked."

"And does it satisfy you? Emotionally and sexually?"

"Yes, but I fear it is becoming an addiction. I want more people to know how debased I have become. I want strangers to pass comment on my hole, have them push things inside me, even fuck or fist me anally."

"The more you debase yourself, the bigger the hit and the more you seek to debase yourself." Lisbeth nodded in understanding. Her sex sense allowed Lisbeth to empathise with the woman.

"Yes, exactly that!" gasped Miss Jones. She unconsciously stretched her arse cheeks further apart.

"You wish to become nothing more than an anal fuck hole? Your life narrowed down to that one function?" Lisbeth cupped the woman's pussy, feeling the heat and wetness.

"Yes-s!"

"There are venues that allow for such experiences." Lisbeth slipped her finger into Miss Jones's cunt. "Unlicensed venues."

The older woman moaned and moved herself on Lisbeth's hand. "You--you know of such places?"

"Yes, my aunt is addicted to them. She tried to sell me to one of them when I turned eighteen. Poor woman was in thrall to the proprietor. Still is. Fortunately, I became very friendly with him, and that has given me knowledge of black-market sex dens."

"I couldn't, Lisbeth. My position!" stuttered Ms Jones.

"Your sopping cunt says otherwise," smiled Lisbeth as Ms Jones ground herself on Lisbeth's hand.

"Forgive me, Lisbeth, what must you think of me!"

"The truth, Ms Jones? I think you are an anal addict. Your every waking moment is fixated on having your arsehole abused and fucked. You should be branded, thereby alerting decent people to the corruption seeped into your bones and your soul--" Lisbeth stopped as Ms Jones climaxed with a sobbing orgasm.

Lisbeth gently disengaged as Ms Jones sank to her knees, her body trembling. "As I said, an anal slut. Frankly, putting you into a black-market sex den would be doing you a kindness."

The only reply was a burbling whimper. Lisbeth stepped over the prostrate woman, her heels inches from the woman's face. "When you feel able, you can show yourself out, Ms Jones, and please make yourself decent before you do."

Ms Jones groaned assent and pressed her lips to Lisbeth's heels.

"Use your tongue, Ms Jones."

"Yeth, Lithbet." Ms Jones's tongue pressed against Lisbeth's red leather pumps.

"Quite disgusting but behaviour befitting an anal whore." Lisbeth opened the door and exited.

****

"Toby is in with Mr Canning. Again," added Julie with a smirk. She was one of the longest serving employees in the Packing Dept. Mid-forties with a pleasing round face and plump figure. "Can I be of service, Ms Moon?"

"No. Thank you, Julie." Lisbeth was surprised to be addressed so formally but made no comment. All offices were quick to pick up on those who were on the rise and to suck up accordingly. And on occasions, literally.

The windows to Mr Canning's office were blanked, piquing Lisbeth's curiosity. Entering was out of the question. Strict etiquette demanded privacy be respected.

Lisbeth decided to wait five minutes and then leave a message for Toby. Six minutes later, the glass walls cleared just as Lisbeth was about to give up.

Toby was smoothing down his skirt in front of a red-faced Mr Canning and then headed for the door, stopping as he saw Lisbeth. She smiled, and Mr Canning waved her in eagerly.

"Toby." Lisbeth kissed him gently on the cheek. He had been crying, and she automatically sought out his hand. "Poor baby," she whispered.

"Lisbeth, my dear!" Mr Canning rose and ushered her in. "Please have a seat." Like the fawning toad he was, Canning placed his sweaty palm on her arm and directed her to the chair.

"I would like Toby to stay, Mr Canning," said Lisbeth with a hint of sharpness.

"What? Yes, of course. Stay, Toby." Canning sat back down behind his desk. "What can I do for you, Lisbeth?"

"It is about Toby. I intend to recommend him for the job of my assistant, but out of courtesy, I wanted to let you know personally and, of course, only if Toby is agreeable."

A crestfallen Canning stammered a protest. "I do really need Toby on hand, Lisbeth. Isn't that right, Toby?"

To Lisbeth's surprise, Toby didn't seem keen to leave either. Her intuition began to tingle. Toby, despite his tears, was secretly enjoying Mr Canning's attentions. "Perhaps we can come to an arrangement, Mr Canning? Share Toby? Half day with me and then he is all yours to do with as you please?"

Both Toby and Reg perked up at the idea. The latter did not want to cross Lisbeth and was pleased a solution had been proffered.

"I think that would work."

"If I could have some idea of the tasks you wish Toby to undertake for you, that would be helpful." Lisbeth enjoyed watching Reg squirm.

"Oh, nothing special, Lisbeth."

"Nothing special? Maybe you can find someone else to do the work then?"

"Well, Toby has special talents that I find invaluable."

"May I talk to you in private, Mr Canning?" continued Lisbeth.

"Yes, yes, of course. Wait outside, Toby."

Lisbeth waited until Toby was outside. "These special talents. They wouldn't be his willingness to have you grope and molest him, would they?"

"I assure you, Lisbeth. I would not abuse my position of authority in such a way!"

"Really? That is a shame. If I thought his role was sexual, I would be more than happy to share him."

Reg damped his lips, then cleared his throat. "Well, I didn't want to embarrass Toby, but the little slut was flashing his wares at me and naturally--"

"You couldn't resist."

"No, the shameless tart was practically begging to be felt up and abused! Frankly, it would have been rude to ignore him!"

"I understand. Are you fucking him?"

Reg mopped his brow. "Yes," came the hoarse reply.

"Ramming your tiny dick into his sweet ass?"

Reg nodded.

"Blank the walls, Mr Canning."

Mutely, Reg did as instructed. His frog eyes bulging as Lisbeth stood and hitched up her skirt. Her hand disappeared down her tiny panties. Reg watched, mesmerised by the prospect of seeing Lisbeth's pussy.

"Carry on, Mr Canning. Tell me exactly what you do to Toby." Lisbeth sat back in the chair and closed her eyes.

"I have him enter and stand by me. I tell him I will be blanking the walls. He begs me not to and that he doesn't want to do these things, but he is always wearing tiny skirts and wispy panties, and he smells so fresh and gorgeous, and his cock!" Mr Canning gulped, his hand straying to his groin, his eyes fixed on Lisbeth's hand moving in her panties.

"His cock, Mr Canning?" prompted Lisbeth.

"What? Oh, yes, of course. Well, it just pops out of the side of his panties and quivers in front of me, all erect and strong..."

"You suck him, Mr Canning?"

"Yes! He tastes so fresh and young--please Ms Moon, may I see your pussy!" panted Mr Canning.

"No, Mr Canning, you may not!" Lisbeth removed her hand and pulled her skirt down. She popped her finger into her mouth and gave Canning an arch look. "But you can taste it." Lisbeth bent forward and brushed her lips against his.

"Ms Moon!" Reg licked his lips in a vain attempt to taste Lisbeth's pussy.

"What is it, Mr Canning?"

"Please, please kiss me again; let me truly taste your cunt honey!"

"Kiss you, Mr Canning? Why would I kiss a repulsive creature such as yourself? You, with your tiny dick and foul depravity, are repellent to me." Lisbeth stood over him and deliberately spat in his face. "Until next time, Mr Canning." Her voice soft and seductive.

Reg came in his pants.

****

"You are a bad boy, Toby," smiled Lisbeth as they made their way to her office.

"I know. I can't help myself!"

"As for enjoying your trysts with Reginald Canning! I am positively shocked!"

Toby grinned. "Is that why you left him in a crumpled heap behind his desk?"

"A girl has to find fun where she can." Lisbeth ushered Toby to a chair and sat behind her desk with pride. "Reg seemed to be rather taken with your cock."

"The man positively slobbers over it. It's very off-putting."

"Hmmm, I am beginning to suspect your protests over Reg are not entirely genuine."

"Ah, you got me. He's not a bad old stick, to be honest. Although he is now obsessed with catching his wife fucking the handyman while he is at work. He's having cameras installed."

"Reg has a handyman?"

"It was a euphemism."

Lisbeth pondered this for a moment. "I planted that idea as I thought would appeal. Seems I was right."

"I should say so. If he catches her on camera copping a pork stuffing, he will probably keel over with excitement!"

"Interesting." Lisbeth tapped into her desk computer and accessed the sex database. As part of her promotion, she had high level access.

Toby watched for a few moments. "So, what do you want me for, Lisbeth? Or do I call you Ms Moon?"

"Whatever gives you greater pleasure, Toby. As to why you are here, it is to assist me in my day-to-day work. Sexual outreach, monitoring what is in and what is out in the fetish world and also," Lisbeth turned the screen round for Toby to see, "ensuring ASS employees are enjoying a healthy life-work balance and helping them achieve their optimum sex life."

"Mrs Prudence Canning." Toby reviewed the bio on Mrs Canning. The picture showed a slim brunette with a pinched face and rather severe glasses. "Big boobs for her size. She enjoys hiking, collecting ceramics and jam and ice-cream making. What does it say on her sex file?"

Lisbeth turned back the screen. Toby did not have clearance for the sex data. In truth, there wasn't much listed. Completing the file was mandatory for employees and their partners, but Prudence had opted for saying as little as possible and making everything as vanilla as her ice cream.

"Well, put it this way, Toby. I don't think Reg is going to catch that much on camera aside from how to make apricot jam and various delicious chutneys."

"Poor old Reg. Still, you never know. She may surprise him and us."

"Perhaps, but then why leave such things to chance?" smiled Lisbeth.

****

Prudence Canning stared suspiciously at the attractive young woman on her porch. No, correction. It was a young man or at least a trans woman or a femboy.

"Mrs Canning? I am Toby, and I work with your husband." Toby held out his hand, which Prudence took in her bony grip. "And this young woman is my boss, Lisbeth Moon." Toby indicated a stern-looking Lisbeth coming up the garden path.

"Oh." Prudence was taken aback but intrigued by Toby. Her husband had hinted there was a flighty young filly acting in a shameless manner by the name of Toby. She had rightly presumed this was Reg speak for abusing the 'shameless filly.' As was his right under the Marriage Act. A right she secretly encouraged.

"Mrs Canning, I am Lisbeth Moon, and I am here to talk about yourself and Reg, as per his Employment Contract with ASS. Section 7 (b) (iii). My credentials." Lisbeth flashed her ASS accreditation.

Prudence gave a small squeak of alarm.

"May we come in?" continued Lisbeth.

Prudence nodded and stepped aside to allow them through.

"May I offer you tea, coffee, biscuits?" asked Prudence anxiously.

"Tea would be wonderful. Too kind,"

Lisbeth and Toby settled down and waited until Prudence returned with a tea tray.

"Dash of milk and no sugar for us both," smiled Lisbeth.

A trembling Prudence did the honours and then took a seat.

"First, can I assure you that we are here out of respect for you and your husband. Toby, for one, is very fond of Mr Canning," said Lisbeth.

"Thank you! That is a relief. Reg has mentioned Toby." She cast a lingering look at the young man.

"Good. We are here because Reg--are you okay if I call him Reg?"

Prudence nodded.

"Because Reg is seeking something from his marriage that you may be unaware of, and I don't wish this to become a barrier between you. As you are aware, when it comes to sexual matters, I do have the authority to intervene."

"Yes, yes, of course, Ms Moon."

"But it does work both ways, and you may also have needs that are going unfulfilled. Needs that no amount of jam-making will satisfy."

Prudence blushed.

"Shall we talk about Reg first?"

"Yes, please." Prudence felt on safer ground talking about Reg.

"Toby informs me that Reg wants to install cameras in the house."

"He does? Why?"

"Toby, if you could explain."

"Oh, well-er-Reg, I mean Mr Canning, hopes to catch you in the act, so to speak."

"The act?" Prudence was confused. "Making jam?"

"No. Hay."

Prudence looked blank.

"What Toby is trying to say," continued Lisbeth, "is Reg has become obsessed with you getting it on with a handyman or plumber while he is at work."

"Oh. But I wouldn't do that to Reg. I love him, and he is a good and kind husband."

"And it pleases us at ASS to hear that. But that may be the part of the issue. A wife can be too good."

"I don't understand." Prudence leaned forward. Lisbeth had captured her interest.

"Reg has his quirks."

"You mean, Toby." Prudence smiled for the first time. "I know he has a thing for him, sorry, is it her--?"

"I identify as male," replied Toby.

"Apparently, you are a shameless filly!"

"Guilty!"

"Which I know is Reg's way of saying he is groping and fondling you, and that is fine; I want him to be happy!"

"As do we," replied Lisbeth. "But we also want you to be happy, and so does Reg."

"And me getting caught on camera getting done by a lusty lad will make him happy," laughed Prudence. "He is such a silly old stick!"

Lisbeth's sex sense was beginning to see a path. "But that isn't for you, is it?"

Prudence sipped her tea. "No. Lusty strapping lads have never been of interest to me."

Which is why you married Reg. Another thought occurred to Lisbeth. "You buy Reg's knickers?"

"Why, yes. How did you know? Oh!" Prudence giggled and gave a shy glance at Toby. "He loves wearing them, but it's far as he will go. I think he looks so sexy in his frilly panties, his adorable little cockle all squished--" Prudence stopped. "I'm sorry."

"That's okay." Toby caught Lisbeth's eye. He frowned and then nodded in understanding. "I think he is sexy too." Toby crossed over and sat next to Prudence. He took her hand. "You have good taste in panties!"

"Thank you. That is nice of you to say. I suspect you look very nice in panties, too," added Prudence, her cheeks reddening.

"I like to think so!" Toby lifted his short skirt to reveal a tiny thong. "What do you think?"