Liselle's Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evoked more sounds from the men, this time of grudging interest.

"There will be rules," her Lord went on to say. "If you use her mouth or spill anywhere on her body, you'll earn one day off. If you use her ass, two days. And if you spill in her cunt, three days." The men were getting a bit rowdier as he spoke, and he had to raise his voice to be heard over them. "But any man who brings her to climax will forfeit his days, as well as the days of any man waiting to take a turn after him."

Liselle immediately wailed in distress and turned to try and look up at her Lord. He put one broad hand on top of her head and forced her head down again, and she tried to plead around the gag in her mouth. They weren't going to make her come?!

"Do you all understand the rules?" her Lord asked, still holding her head down so that her incoherent begging was directed at the table. There was a murmur of assent from the men. "Very good. Be careful not to waste your opportunity, she's very sensitive."

Then he moved back and sat on one of the couches, crossing his legs at the ankle, and waited. Liselle stared at him tearfully, embarrassed by the spit dripping from her mouth from her frantic attempts to plead with him.

She didn't have very long to stew in her embarrassment. One of the men stepped up in front of her, already unlacing his pants. Her whimpering was quieted as his cock slid into her mouth through the ring that held her open. The taste and the weight of him on her tongue made her groan; she couldn't help but immediately think how he would feel if he were sliding into her neglected pussy instead, and her body shuddered as her thighs tried to press together and the spreader bar kept them apart.

"Can we take her two at a time, your Lordship?" one of the men asked. Her Lord agreed, and a second later, Liselle let out another muffled groan as fingertips slicked with oil explored between the spread cheeks of her ass. Her Lord rarely used her there, even if the chastity belt had been made specifically to allow him to do so, and her ass clenched in response to the touch.

As the man's broad fingers began to work her open, she found herself sucking more firmly on the cock in her mouth. The man in front of her grunted in approval and thrust into her throat, cutting off her air for a few seconds before he pulled back and let her breath. "She's pretty eager," he informed the other men.

"Yeah? Let's see how she feels about this," the man behind her said, his two fingers leaving her, and she tried to voice a plea around the cock filling her mouth. She wasn't ready to be fucked there yet, he needed to keep stretching her!

But nobody listened to her frantic, muffled whimpering; the man's blunt cock pressed against her rear, and then she squealed as he pressed his way into her. He went slow, and he'd oiled his cock up well, but it still felt like he was splitting her in two.

The man in front of her thrust forward down her mouth again, cutting off her protests and her air again. He hummed in pleasure as her throat spasmed around him. "That's it. Better finish me quick if you want to breathe, girl."

"Don't do any permanent damage to her, now," her Lord said from the couch, though he didn't sound all that concerned.

"If she passes out I'll let her breathe," the man said, and her Lord shrugged and nodded. Liselle blinked back tears and started to suck and swallow frantically, trying to focus around the burn of the thick cock working its way into her ass. She made a quiet, involuntary noise of need as her body spasmed around the cock, trying to make room for it, and she felt it all the way in her empty cunt.

"She's still dripping on the table back here," the man fucking her ass announced, and the man fucking her throat laughed. He rocked back just far enough to let her take a quick breath, then thrust in again.

"Yeah, that's it," the man in front of her groaned as she continued to do her best to get him off. "Almost--mmm..." he rammed himself into her up to the root as his cock swelled, twitched, and then gushed hot seed down her throat. Liselle had to fight hard against her gag reflex as his cock jumped inside her over and over.

Meanwhile, the man behind her was done moving slowly. He was starting to thrust inside of her in quick, deep movements. The stretch of his cock still burned, but the stimulation--the feeling of a cock inside of her, so close to where her body wanted it, but not quite--sent hot flashes of arousal through her, too, making her pussy all the wetter. She wiggled her hips, instinctively trying to bring her thighs together to grind some pressure on her clit, but of course the spreader bar prevented it. As the man in front of her finally pulled out of her throat, she let out a loud sob.

"Aww," he chuckled. "Poor spoiled slut. Not used to rough treatment, huh? That's one day for me, right?"

"You got it," her Lord said. "And two days for you." That was directed at the man who was working away inside her ass; he was gripping her hips now to drive hard into it, grunting vigorously. A second later, he spilled inside of her, flooding her insides with heat and setting off another wave of desperate clenching in her nethers.

It went on like that, with one man using her mouth and another using her ass. After the first two pairs, her pussy was so wet that it was drooling continuously onto the table below her. The third man to step up behind her grunted and poked a finger between the hot lips of her pussy, and she cried out and tried to grind back onto the digit, but he pulled it away again.

"She ever come from getting fucked in the ass?"

"Not for me, but I haven't tried very hard," her Lord stated. "Does she look close?"

"I don't wanna risk it," the man declared, and then he slid his oiled cock between her ass-cheeks instead. "You said I still get a day if I just come on her?"

"That's right."

"This is good enough for me," he said, and ground against her, humping her like a dog until he sprayed across her back. Liselle sobbed around the cock in her mouth, her body trembling. She had been just starting to hope that if they kept using her, she would eventually come from it, even if they refused to touch her pussy.

The next man, torturously, alternated between rubbing between her cheeks and pressing into her ass. Every time he bottomed out in her, she groaned, feeling pleasure echo deep inside her; every time he humped against the outside of her body instead, she whimpered from the loss. He didn't even use the oil that the other men had been using, instead scooping up her own fluids from the table and rubbing them between her cheeks and into her stretched asshole.

She was crying properly by the time he finished, her whole body wound up impossibly tight, desperate for him to just stay inside her and fuck her hard, her body demanding satisfaction. The man in front of her added to the mess on her face by pulling out as he came, spraying his seed into her hair and letting it drip down her face along with her tears.

"Enjoying your birthday gift, bitch?" her Lord asked. Lisette sobbed.

The final pair of men stepped up to her then. The one who took her mouth immediately shoved in. The one behind her pressed in, too, fucking deep into her ass, and she groaned and shook, breathing hard through her nose. She had never come from anal before, but she felt so, so close...he moved at a leisurely pace, grabbing her hips to hold her still when she tried to fuck herself back faster on him. She lost track of sucking on the man in her mouth as the pleasure built and built inside of her, her muscles coiling up as her body prepared for a monumental climax. If he just didn't stop, she was going to come, she was so close, so close--

"You said three days if I spill in her pussy, right?" the man said. Her Lord made a noise of agreement.

The man thrust into her a couple more times, and then, just as her body was on the edge of exploding, he pulled out of her ass and pressed against her pussy instead. She made a wretched noise of simultaneous loss and anticipation; the interruption in her pleasure left her dangling, but surely, surely, if he fucked her pussy right now--

But he didn't fuck her pussy. He pressed just hard enough for the tip of his cock to breach her hole, and then he stroked himself hard and fast until his cock squirted, filling her grasping, clenching pussy with his hot seed.

Liselle screamed. She screamed again as the man fucking her throat finished and pulled out, and the man who had come in her needy pussy pulled out as well; she flailed, trying to push back on his cock, and collapsed onto her side on the table instead, sobbing and shaking, her hips shuddering and humping at the air.

"Very smart," her Lord said, smirking. "Three days for you."

"'Scuse me, your Lordship, but I count five days," the man said. "I fucked her in the ass, and you said that's two days, and then I finished in her pussy, which is three. By my math, that's five."

His Lordship laughed and shook his head. "Don't push your luck. You get three days, and an extra half a day for making her squeal." He stood and waved the men out. "Thank you all for your help, I'll talk to the foreman about awarding you your prizes."

The men filed out, leaving Liselle alone with her Lord. She squirmed on the table, struggling against the cuffs on her wrists and ankles, unable to think of anything but how badly she wanted to touch herself, how close she was to the climax that she needed so badly. Her pussy and her ass both throbbed and clenched, dribbling the sticky seed of the men who had used her.

Her Lord bent down and removed the gag from her mouth, and she immediately began to plead with him. "My Lord, please, please, please, have pity on me," she sobbed.

"Oh, I do pity you," he assured her. He put a hand on her arm to turn her onto her back, and eyed her swollen clit. "Do you regret asking me for this?"

"I didn't ask for this, my Lord," she protested. "I just...I just wanted to..."

"You just wanted to satisfy this hungry little cunt of yours," he agreed, reaching down to hold his hand over her slit as if he was feeling the heat coming from it. She tried desperately to hump up into it, but she couldn't get enough leverage with her ankles still strapped to the spreader bar. He laughed. "You look like a fish on land. You're about as wet as one, too."

He moved his hand up and patted her on the stomach, and Liselle whimpered.

"I suggest you get used to the feeling, bitch, because I have no interest in seeing you satisfied. This was a fantastic idea, though. We'll do this for your birthday every year, I think." He rubbed her stomach again, then snapped his fingers. Syntia poked her head through the door, and he waved her over.

"Clean her up. Take as long as you want, but make sure that nothing touches her but the water," he said. "You might want to leave the spreader bar on so that she can't rub her thighs together. Then lock her back up."

"Yes, my Lord," Syntia simpered. As his Lordship left the room, Liselle's eyes filled with tears again, and Syntia smirked down at her. "Oh, you poor little thing. Don't worry, I've got plenty of time to get you all clean."

12