Lissa Learns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emhdtats
Emhdtats
24 Followers

Leaning my head down, I kissed her forehead, chastely. "Lissa, I don't know ....". She titled her head back and whispered "please," once more. She looked up at me, her eyes searching mine, seeking -- what? Forgiveness, solace, absolution? Something to soothe her.

Shifting just a little, I kissed her, tentatively, trepidation making my lips feel thin and dry. She responded with ferocity, her tongue plunging into my mouth, seemingly desperate to eliminate any space between us.

Breaking our kiss, then our embrace, Lissa swept off her shirt. She was braless, her firm breasts standing proud, capped with small dark brown nipples which stiffened under my gaze. Her fingers flew over my chest, and my shirt followed hers. Lissa stepped closer, tracing a large scar with her fingers before doing the same to my dragon tattoo. Her touch was a mystery, simultaneously tentative and determined.

My hands found her breasts, fingers and thumbs fixing on her nipples. I squeezed and she moaned. "Ohhhh Frank, play with my tits like that."

Suddenly, her disposition changed. She pushed away, covering herself with her hands. "I can't do this," she said. "I thought I could, but I can't. Not now."

I immediately picked up her shirt and handed it to her, a soft smile on my face. I picked up my own shirt and slipped it on, buttoning it while facing away from her. Turning back to face her, I saw she hadn't moved, simply clutching her shirt to her chest and silently weeping. Standing stock-still, I just watched as she wrestled with her thoughts.

"This isn't fair. Maybe not to me, and for sure not to you. Frank, I'm sorry, I better go."

"Lissa, you don't need to apologize. I think that perhaps you just took a big step toward who you want to be. I'm honored you came to me, that you trusted me this much. You're safe here. I'll take you wherever it is you want to go."

"You're not mad at me? I started something I just can't finish and you're not mad at me? You're not going to force me or guilt me or anything? You're just going to say ok? You're really not mad?" Her incredulous look was genuine.

I shook my head and she just stared. Then she realized she was holding her shirt against her breasts. Her thoughts took her elsewhere, and expression after contrasting expression played across her face as the seconds passed. Moments frozen in time. Finally, reaching a decision, she spoke again.

"Frank," she said, her voice steady now, "will you please turn around?"

Obligingly, I turned to face my front door. I smiled inwardly at her modesty that meant she couldn't get dressed in front of me. Sweet girl, I truly hoped that she'd find solace someday. She'd been so mistreated, in Indonesia, by her family, by her peers. That she had survived, alive, to this stage was pretty miraculous.

"Thank you, Frank, you can turn around now."

I pivoted, ready to ask her where she wanted me to take her. My words caught in my throat, my eyes widened and I think my nostrils flared. She was nude, shirt, shorts, panties and sandals in a tidy pile on the floor.

"Lissa, what are you doing?"

"If you'd stop just now, when I asked, I think you'll stop again if I ask. I think I trust you. And there's only one way to know, right?"

She stood before me, a little bit of tummy flowing into broad hips, which in turn yielded to well-toned thighs. Clean-shaven, her pussy was slightly puffy and clearly wet. She moved and a strand of moisture spanned from one outer lip to the opposite thigh.

Closing the distance between us, she again removed my shirt and immediately unbuttoned my shorts. Sweeping them off, along with my briefs, she had me naked in moments. Her fingers returned to the large scar on my chest she reached up and kissed me.

My fingers danced down her back as our tongues dueled. Cupping her taut buttocks, I squeezed, and she moaned into my mouth. Skimming my hands back up, I twisted slightly, creating a slight gap that let my fingers find a nipple again. Tugging softly elicited a passionate "ungh" and her kiss ramped up in intensity.

Scooping her up, I carried her to my room. Laying her on my bed, I stood back to drink her in. My eyes caressed her as my hands, my mouth, soon would. Leaning in I kissed her and cupped her mons. Her back arched, her legs parted slightly, and she broke the kiss to gasp.

"You can always tell me to stop Lissa," I reminded her.

"No, don't stop, more, please more!"

I rubbed her pussy with gentle circular motions as I took her right nipple into my mouth. Her thighs clenched then parted further as she pressed me tighter against her breast, hands twined behind my neck.

Pulling away from her nipple, breaking the hold she had on me, I began kissing my way down her body. Large, loud wet kisses interspersed with little dry ones. By the time I reached her thighs, she was panting.

Dark inner lips shone moistly, and her clit stood out slightly past her hood. I blew on her and she shook. I kissed that tender skin between her upper thigh and outer lip, licking as I moved ever closer to her pussy. Softly kissing, licking, I charted a path up one side and down the other. Her hands clenched the bedsheets as she writhed.

Opening her slightly with my thumbs, I saw the dusky brown of her lips give way to glistening pink inner flesh. My tongue worked its way in, lapping her sweet saltiness. Her breathing quickened and she thrust her hips up. My lips closed on her clit, suckling, as my tongue darted across the tip of her bud.

Her thighs clamped on my head, a vice made of musky brown flesh, as a sob escaped her mouth.

"Oh fuck, oh shit, Frank, ahhh, ungh, don't stop, oh fuuuuuuck!"

She came, flooding my beard and nearly wrenching my neck. Her orgasm rolled on, seemingly forever, ebbing then flooding back with each new lick or suck.

Her head thrashing, she cried "oh Frank, Frank, please stop!"

Immediately withdrawing my mouth, I found I could move no further, trapped in a scissor lock.

"Lissa, please move, let me out!"

She giggled, an intoxicating sound, and apologized.

"Oh fuck Frank, did I hurt you? Fuck, that was amazing. What were you doing down there?"

"Reading your body, listening to what it told me. Are you ok?"

"Ok? No Frank, I'm not ok. That was incredible. Ok doesn't begin to cover it."

Slipping up beside her on my bed, I wrapped her in my arms, my throbbing cock pinned between us. Kissing her, I stroked her arm, her back, her breast.

She asked, "Can I see?"

"See what?"

Her hand found my cock. "This."

I rolled onto my back, my cock slapping against my belly. Precum splattered.

Her fingers closed firmly around me, and she stroked the length of my cock. Her thumb skimmed the head, slick with precum. She pulled her hand away, touching her thumb with her index finger and then pulling them apart, watching the sticky strands stretch.

She licked her thumb, tentatively. A glint in her eye, she took my cock in her hand again and held it at an angle away from my body. Moving close, she kissed the head, then trailed a series of kisses down the shaft. After a return journey, she locked eyes with me and smiled.

"Frank, is this right?" With that, she took the head of my cock in her mouth.

"Yessss," I gasped out. Little by little, she swallowed more of me, until half of my length was inside her mouth. She pulled back, licked, and repeated.

Over the years, I have learned that even an inexpert blowjob, delivered with passion and enthusiasm, can be mind-boggling. This was one such event.

Her head bobbed up and down, lips compressing my cock. She'd pull off, lick around the head, and drop back down. Throughout, she kept her eyes on mine. I was transfixed. At least, I was until I felt a telltale tingle.

Between gasps and moans, I warned her. "Lissa, you're going to make me cum. I'll cum in your mouth if you don't stop."

She smiled around my cock and continued, picking up her pace. My toes curled, hips bucked upwards and the first spurt hit the roof of her mouth. She pulled off, and the next three landed on her face. She lifted slightly and the remainder landed on, and dripped off, her breasts.

Smiling, she crawled back up.

"Did I do that right?"

By way of answer, I kissed her. She seemed surprised that I slipped my tongue into her mouth, where I had just ejaculated.

"Lissa, if a man won't kiss you after a blow job, he doesn't deserve to get one."

She giggled again, and rested her thigh over the tops of mine, rubbing her damp pussy against my outer thigh. Her rubbing increased in pace and pressure. My body responded. Lissa took hold of my resurgent cock and squeezed.

"What now," she asked?

"Whatever you want Lissa, whatever you want. This is your show, you're in charge."

"I want to be in charge, ok, but I want this in me," she said, shaking my cock.

"You should be on top then. You set the pace, you go and stop as you wish."

She moved quickly, straddling me, her firm breasts standing proud with their dark nipples erect. Pressing her pussy against the underside of my cock, she began to rub. With her lips splayed around my shaft, her hips moved smoothly as she glided up and down the length of my erection.

Reaching between us, taking me at the base, she tilted my cock up and rubbed the head over her lips. Tapping against the tip of her clit, she moaned and bit her lower lip. She was a sultry vision, and I was drinking in every moment of this experience.

Putting my cockhead just between her lips, she took a deep breath and lowered herself. Gradually, absorbing me in an excruciatingly slow descent. Watching my cock disappear between those dripping wet brown lips, I began counting in foreign languages to keep from cumming too soon.

I reached twenty in Gaelic, after French, Spanish and Italian, and was heading for German when her downward movement stopped. Her hands on my chest, she moved back and forth just a little.

"Ooooof," we each said simultaneously. I laughed, which made my cock bounce inside her. She gasped, threw back her head and clutched her breasts.

"Oh Fraaaaank," she moaned, dropping her hands to my chest. Using my body as leverage, she lifted her body slowly and suddenly dropped herself back down on me. Lifting and dropping, she maintained this pace, occasionally clutching at my chest. I felt her nails biting into me.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," she cried as she sped up. It was almost a chant, an incantation to summon the spirit of her orgasm. Faster and faster, she moved with greater force and more squelching wet sounds. She froze after one fierce downstroke, her pussy rippling around my cock as she came. She laid her chest down on mine, panting. Her hair fanned out over her shoulders, tickling my chest.

She lifted her head, smiling at me, and said, "Fuck me now, please."

Rolling her over, I pulled out and rubbed my cock along her soaked pussy. Tapping the head of my cock on her clit, I paced myself, wanting to prolong her pleasure as much as possible. She'd said she didn't know what good sex was, and I was determined to do my very best to show her.

Spreading her lips, I dragged the head of my cock slowly up and down, nudging her clit with each upstroke. Her hips rolled, her breath came quickly in ragged little pants, and her head thrashed from side to side.

Placing my cock between her lips, I rested there, not moving, as she gyrated.

"Lissa, you should watch now," I said.

Craning her neck, she watched as I pushed into her. I don't know if it was the sensation of my cock piercing her, the sight of it, or both, but her mouth opened in a perfect "O" and her eyes widened.

Firmly planted in her, I began to move my hips in a gentle, broad circle. I changed the pace, making smaller circles, pressing firmly against her as I did. I pulled out only to plunge back in quickly. Lissa pulled my face to hers and moaned into my mouth as she kissed me, making throaty noises in time with each thrust.

Her orgasm came on suddenly, a wave that built and kept on building. Lissa became increasingly incoherent, her movements more uncoordinated. She clung to me, crying out and writhing. Her pussy contorted around my cock, pulling me over the edge. My balls tightened, my toes curled, and my cock surged in Lissa's snug wet pussy. I erupted in her, a torrent of cum surging into her, filling her. Collapsing against her, nuzzling her neck, I heard her murmur something.

"What? What did you say, Lissa?"

"Thank you, Frank. I think I can come to like this. With you. I never needed to ask you to stop, and I know you would have if I did. I want more. Lots more. Now, I want you to hold me. Will you do that?"

No more words were needed, as I gathered her close and felt her relax in my arms. Looking at her face, her eyes closed, and a slight smile borne on her lips, I realized just how lucky I was that the slacker custodian couldn't mop worth a damn.

Emhdtats
Emhdtats
24 Followers
12