Listen Like You Always Have

Story Info
Elise uses her voice to force men into doing her bidding.
2.6k words
4.06
2.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elise stood at the window of her office, at the top of one of the largest skyscrapers in the city, above the glowing lights of holographic advertisements designed to assault the senses of overworked and mentally weakened citizens, she liked to watch them. The average person interested her more than her job required, she needed to know how to make them empty their pockets but she wanted to make them do so much more. Why did they allow themselves to fall so out of shape, her toned stomach and round ass took only a few hours a day to achieve. why did they allow themselves to grow hair so shabby, one appointment a weak was all it took to keep her thick black her perfectly in place and dark as ink.

Idiots she thought to herself. Too disgusted by their idol existence to look any longer, she turned to her desk. Made from some of the only real wood still left on the planet and a gift from the CEO for lending her voice to the low toned constant sounds playing throughout the city, subtly suggesting to the masses whatever would make the company the most money.

No more meetings were booked for the day but her body was too tense to go home and before she could deal with listening to irritating voice of her husband she would have to loosen up.

She pressed a button on her ear piece with a long perfectly manicured finger.

"Call my husband and tell him I'm working late, and send up one of the R&D boys." Elise demanded firmly and didn't bother to wait from a response from her secretary who's name she'd never bothered to learn.

She waited in the comfort in her leather chair, idly swinging one perfect leg over the other. Anticipation burned in her veins though not as hot as it had the first time she had tried this experiment. The amount of time in the day the average person listened to her voice, whispering advertisements throughout the city had caused an interesting side effect. No one who spent their time walking the streets of the city found themselves able to turn down Elise's request. The executives and elites were unaffected by it, which she found hugely disappointing but there was plenty of fun to be had with the plebeian masses.

Her door opened to reveal an slender man, even in his lab coat you could see he was naught but skin and bones, a mess of thick blond locks topped his head in a way that Elise found sickly sweet. He seemed almost frightened to enter the room, timidly standing with one leg behind the still open door.

"Come in and take a seat." She said with elegant tones.

"Sorry... is there anything I can help you with?" The man kept his head down and sat in the chair across from Elise, like he had been told.

"There might be, where do you see yourself in the next five years?" Elise laced her words with the tempting flavour of hope and the promise of reward, though potential blackmail was the only reason she cared to know his goals.

"Oh... We'll research and development is an amazing sector to work in, I really wouldn't like to move to another devision so I guess, head of research and development would be nice." He talked with all of the confidence of cornered prey.

"You guess, it would be nice?" She said unimpressed.

"I mean..." He tried to talk but his words caught in his throat as she glared at him, wordlessly demanding his silence.

"That was the most pathetic declaration of career goals I have ever heard, but..." Elise moved to the front of the desk sitting on the hard wood. The timid mans head was in line with her crotch, and though her legs remained crossed she made sure to adjust herself just enough to give him a glimpse of what lay beneath her skirt.

"But?" He swallowed his anxiety, unable to take his eyes off her smooth legs.

"But I might take a personal interest in your career, if you make sure to impress me." She whispered as she pressed a button on her desk, closing the blinds and sealing the room to the outside world.

"Impress you?" He muttered, nervously looking anywhere but her face.

"Yes, bring your head to my knees." Elise demanded, placing her knees next to each other and only slightly parted.

He didn't say anything in response, but his body reacted the same as all the others had, without hesitation. His button nose touched her soft knee, she could see his eyes visibly shaken by his inability to exercise his free will, but also keen with arousal. She ran her pointed nails through his soft hair, scraping along his scalp and grabbing tight his blond lochs. He began stumbling over his words, trying to force out a coherent sentence, Elise loved how stupid he sounded, babbling like a fool.

Elise began to inch her crotch closer to his mouth, making him unable to avoid the alluring scent of her pussy. His eyes fixed on it, and the glistening line of slick gathering perfectly between her labia, then he looked away as though struck with thought that he was doing something wrong, his wondering eyes locked on Elise's face, his submissive gaze told her that he was desperately waiting for his next command.

"Tell me what you want." Elise layered her words with the promise of a reward.

"I want to taste you... I'm sorry." Nerves won over his lust for a moment but he quickly retracted his statement.

"Please don't fire me, I didn't mean to say that, I don't know what came over me." He moved to stand, his nerves breaking under the weight of the degeneracy.

"No, good boys are honest aren't they? And you're a good boy right?" Elise said, wrapping her legs around his head and pull him back to her.

"I want to be..." He whimpered.

With that admission, she continued to pull him closer to his reward. His tongue felt soft but firm as it gently licked at her pussy. The warmth from his breath sent goosebumps down her long toned legs. Elise grabbed a cigarette from her desk, the synthetic nicotine made the experience all the more indulgent and took the irritating edge off of his clear inexperience.

"Focus more on what you're doing, my clit isn't the only thing your tongue should taste." She said tangling his blond locks into her manicured fingers.

He did as he was told, exploring each and every reachable inch of her pussy, his tongue arched round and touched her clean shaven asshole but only for a moment. before he moved onto, finally, placing his lower lip against the underside of her clit and eagerly but not aggressively twilling his tongue around it.

Thought Elise had in the past experienced better, he was clearly desperate to please and that made up for his inability to maintain any one technique long enough for her to truly enjoy it. She looked down at him buried between her legs and saved the image to a memory card impacted in her neck for personal use or blackmail at a later date.

When he finally came up for air, his smooth face was wet and his his messier than it had been before, he looked at her as though her order were the only thing sustaining his life or giving him purpose.

"Good boy." Elise lingered on the the phrase.

"Thank you, what else would you have of me?" He begged, it wasn't often Elise had the pleasure of toying with someone submissive but this man clearly enjoyed his loss of will.

"Stand there and take your clothes off, quickly." She pointed between the two chairs opposite her and emphases the word quickly.

He stripped his clothes like they were made of hot iron, feral and wild. His shirt only unbuttoned only partially, ended up being pulled over his head, his trousers and underwear were removed without so much as a touch and true to her world he stood there naked and waiting.

His stomached was flat but soft, indicating too many nights of forgotten meals. His legs were long and skinny and somehow had not a hair on them, Elise couldn't help but appreciate his genes. Her eyes wondered down his body landing on his cock. Long and thin with no defilingly thick veins or ridged head and even fully erect it still had a sort of doughy look to it.

"Very cute, I don't get many cute men in my office" She teased, pointing her finger up and down his body.

"Sorry..." He looked ashamed but did nothing to cover his body.

"Don't be, you're cocks long enough to impress, though it could do with a little girth." She grabbed his penis hard in her hand, hard enough he whimpered at the tightening grip.

"We can fix that later, for now, sit in the chair and close your eyes." She said, releasing her grasp on him.

He again did as he was commanded, the leather of the chair sticking to his smooth skin and his eyes closed firmly. Elise reached into a drawer of her desk grabbing two handcuffs which she used to chain his wrists to the chair and a blindfold which she tightly tied to his head ensuring his eyes remained closed.

Then Elise began to remove her own clothes, folding each item up and placing them down on her chair as to not damage or crinkle them, even her underwear was treated with care, savouring the anticipation. She stood naked in the room, her body was perfectly crafted down to the finest detail, for her own visual enjoyment. Tattoos covered each concealable bit her of skin, eastern dragons flew across her back and chest, her nipples were pierced so she could more enjoy their touch, though this man would not be lucky enough to do so.

"You don't deserve to lay eyes on me like this, you've got a long road of work ahead of you if you ever want to be worth of such a reward." She gently rubbed her thumbs over his eyes and clawed at his cheeks with her nails.

"I'm not worthy, no one is, please tell me what you want of me..." His voice shook as he spoke.

"Shut up and sit there." She enjoyed his submissive nature but too much of anything left the pallet overwhelmed.

The luxury carpets of the office felt like silk on Elise's knees as her face came up close to his cock. Up close it looked far longer than it had before but her hand easily wrapped around the warm smooth length of meat. The warmth of his skin made her touch feel all the more intimate and Elise found herself almost thoughtlessly moving her palm up and down the base of his member.

His hips thrusted into her hand, getting carried away with the pleasure of her touch. So she pulled her hand away and moved her lips to only barely touch it. She let out a heavy heated breath that sent shivers up the mans body. He smelled clean, another thing she was not as used to men being.

"You keep yourself so nice and clean." She said, her lips touching his cock all the while.

"Yes Ma'am." He whimpered.

"Do you have someone at home? Am I making you be unfaithful?" She smiled wickedly, destroying a marriage always added to the fun for her.

"No Ma'am, this is my first time, doing this sort of..." He couldn't see through the blindfold but still he bashfully turned away from her gaze.

Elise continued to massage the tip of his cock in one hand she stood up, gazing over his well kept body. She didn't often have sex when first toying with someone but this man was clean and obedient and her day of work has been stressful enough to warrant a change.

She hovered over his cock, more impressive now pressed against the lips of her cunt. His cock pulsed and twitched like it had never experienced pleasure before. She began to rub her pussy up and down the shaft and his breathing deepened. She moved the head, ready to slide it inside herself.

"If you want this pathetic, soft looking cock inside of me, you have to accept whatever comes after, understood?" Elise held a letter opened ready to make him regret his agreement but he frantically nodded just as they all did.

Elise's legs lowered down to his boney hips, fully hilting his cock inside of her and instantly it began twitching in threat of filling her with cum, she stopped all movement and instead placed the point of the letter opened to his chest.

The blade had been surgically sharpened and with her careful touch only artificially cut into his skin, slowly she carving her named into him, taking her time with each letter. His shouts of pain remained wordless but loud, not that anyone would hear them. Elise started to ride his cock slowly as she finished the letter E.

"Oh what a good boy you are the first letter already done." She smiled.

"Please stop" He whispered through tears.

"I can stop and get off or I keep going and you will be rewarded, what will it be?" She placed the cold blade against his skin.

"I... I can handle it, please don't stop, I can be good".

She started riding him again, harder this time, letting his cock ram against her insides. Elise continued cutting her name into his chest but now he did his best to keep his screams internal. The squirming felt amazing inside of her, pushing her to cut deeper into is pale skin.

Blood now ran down his skin though not enough to pool, the sight only made her fuck him harder. Her other hand found its way around his throat, holding him in place so she could easier finish off her name. Air wheezed through his closing windpipe. His cock began to twitch again inside of her as she was finishing the final letter but she didn't nothing to stop him this time.

Warm cum filled her insides, his cock pulsed hard, his legs cramped but still she kept riding him. Both hands now wrapped around his throat as she squeezed with all of her strength, his body jerked, overstimulated but too worn and bound to stop her. Finally, she felt a wild pressure, quickly her body was overtaken with waves of pleasure. In her moment of ecstasy her hands and closed too hard around his neck.

"Thank you... Thank you..." He repeated between desperate breaths.

Silently she allowed herself to enjoy the pleasure, ignoring the mans involvement as much as she could whilst still mounting him. When she regained her composure she climbed off of his cock, cum leaked out of her onto the floor but that would be for someone else to clean. She pulled off the mans blindfold and handcuffs almost uninterestedly.

"Get out, I have things I need to do." She demanded, still naked, allowing him to catch a glimpse of her body before he hurriedly grabbed his clothes off the floor and left her office covering his crotch as best he could. He should be thankful it's night and most people are at home she thought.

Elise took a seat in her office chair, the leather felt nice with the orgasm still lingering on her skin. She opened up a window on her monitor, scrolling through a list of videos all staring her. She clicked on one, showing all that had just happened. Saving the video for future use she poured herself a glass of wine and indulged in thought of how she might use him again.