Listen to My Words and Obey Slut

Story Info
You must obey my words... now. And you must beg too.
999 words
3.79
46.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay so this is how it's going to work... you wanted this, you begged for this, so you are going to listen and do everything I say. I expect complete obedience. You lock into my words. If it really gets to be too much... you can say unlock.

I know you are aching for this. I know the second I sent you the text "it's time" you felt a little tingle between your legs. I know you were tempted to touch yourself when you got that text. Shake your head yes or no if you touched yourself when your phone buzzed. You didn't? Good girl. Not sure if I believe you but we will see.

I know that when in the ride over you crossed your legs to ease the tension building up between them. Did you? Your panties started getting wet when you were waiting for me to open the door?

Are your panties wet now? as you sit on the chair in my room?

Listen, I want you to look into my eyes. That's it keep them locked on me. Move and sit in the center of the bed on top of the comforters. It's a little chilly eh? Well lean back on your elbows and lift your tank top over your tits. Sneaky, you wore a bralette. Pull your bralette down and make sure your nipples are exposed. It's cold in here for a reason.

Hey, keep your eyes locked on mine. Suck on your right thumb and pointer finger. I want it down your throat. Give me a preview of what you're going to do to my cock. Now switch hands. Put your wet fingers on your right nipple and pinch them. Eyes still on me. Twist them. Give them a tug. Now take your left hand out of your mouth and start doing the same to your left nipple while blowing on your right nipple. Cold?

Nowww they're hard for me. Good girl. Good slut. I know you want to moan. But wait till I touch you okay? Repeat with your right, then left...eyes on me. Oh slut, you look sooo good for me leaned back pinching yourself. You want to moan I bet? Shake your head if you do... well then alright then... Open your mouth. I put both my thumbs and index fingers in your mouth. You suck as I shove them down your throat choking you. Moan and suck slut. I pull my fingers out and pinch both your nipples at the same time. That's it, you can moan now...

I pull away with a tight pinch until we're apart. Good girl. Now for your next exercise. Well first, take off your whole top, I want you bare. Now slide to almost the end of the bed. I spread your legs and bend your knees so your feet are on the edge of the bed. I want to see your ass hang off the bed a bit. Good slut. Now you understand why I told you to wear a skirt. I'm going to stand in front of you and put my hand in a fist right above your pussy. You are to grind your cunt on my fist. Yes, you're allowed to moan since you're touching me. Okay go.

It's so hot when you can't contain yourself. When you're such a slut you grind on my hand and pull me harder on yourself by pulling my wrist down. I can feel your wetness through your panties. MMmm, darling your moans you make you primal. Now stop. I said stop. Yet your hips were still in the air moving back and forth. Beg for your punishment. Say sir please punish me, I am naughty. Beg for me to punish you. Keep going. Lay back and put your hands under your back. I slip off your panties slowly as you beg. Spread your legs again.

You have not listened so you're right you do deserve a punishment. Your pussy is going to get spanked. Lift your hips up and keep them up. I spank you softly three times quickly then my hand back farther then SMACK. You were doing so well with your lesson... but then you let your hips down on the last spanking. That is not what I said. Hips up again. Three light spanks, hand back higher...two more light spanks... hand up higher then SMACK. Good job just like that. We have to make sure your lesson sticks though right? I want to hear a yes sir please teach me. Okay that's good. One loud smack then four light slaps then two piercing slaps after one another.

Hips down. Good girl. I feel your wetness. But I need a closer look. Oh slut you're looking pink down there. You're begging me to kiss it? I peck lightly at the inside of your thighs. I finally make it to the top of your mound and work my way down. You've been so good I say between kisses. I pull back the hood of your clit, lick my lips, and peck your clit. I keep kissing downward. I take my thumbs and rub your clit. I slide them down your crevice teasing your cunt then moving closer to your ass. Good slut. You've done such a good job. I want you to count to 15 and then you're allowed to cum. My tongue explores the parts of your cunt and I lean in and shake my head no with my nose on your clit. You are at 8 and your moaning gets loader. As I continue that motion, I slip one thumb into your ass as I use the other hand to pull you closer building the pressure... 13 you scream, 14 you get out in between a pant, 15.. ahhh as you melt backwards breathless.

Ahh, yes slut. Good job. I knew you were obsessed with my touch. Now that you have released some of your tension, get on your knees...