Listen to the Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nercited
Nercited
121 Followers

I continued to play with her nub until she was senseless, finally she gave in, "Please," she moaned out.

"Please what baby?" I commanded into her ear.

"Please, fuck me," her urgency and calirty throttled me and I dove a finger across her lips and settled a finger inside her. She clenched around it and arched her back pressing further against me. I pinched a nipple as the water sloshed around us and out of the tub, but neither of us cared. Her rocking caused lots of waves in the water as I plunged a second finger into her. She grasped my wrist towards her and I growled in response. She groaned at the approach of my wolf as she continued to gyrate on my hips.

I shoved a second finger in her without warning and pressed her clit with my thumb. She almost screamed at the connection and held tight to me while submitting to my pleasure. I continued pulsing in and out of her with both fingers until she stopped breathing. Her core clenched around my fingers and I couldn't help but nibble on her collar bone. She screamed out as she squirmed in waves of pleasure. Her thrashing sent more water out of the tub until she ceased and stroked my cheeks. I moaned into her ears.

"You are so fucking perfect mate," this was the first time she didn't recoil at her proper title. She settled for a minute before she turned in my lap and planted a hot kiss on my lips. I wanted to continue but I didn't have the strength to. I let her relax against me as I unplugged the bath and brought her to our bed, us both naked. We nuzzled together and we both slept in the most peaceful way we could even begin to imagine.

As the morning light entered the room, all I could think about was the upcoming battle between my pack and the pack of this Malcolm asshole who made a wrong claim to my mate. My only hope to win was the fact that every wolf wouldn't willingly kill someone else's mate, even in the most dier times. But Malcolm's pack had already displayed signs of dishonor. I shook the thoughts off and pulled my mate closer to me as she slept. Even in her sleep she sighed and responded to my presence.

Nercited
Nercited
121 Followers