Listening In

Story Info
A story in three quick parts. A man listens to his wife.
5.6k words
3.47
18.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Easyname
Easyname
18 Followers

Part 1

In which Rick suspects his wife is making a mistake.

***

Hanna was an incorrigible flirt.

She always had been, and four years of marriage hadn't changed her yet. She loved the thrill of teasing attention out of men, and she could be pretty indiscriminate about it when the mood struck her.

Her husband, Rick, didn't mind too much - after all, it was part of what drew them together in the first place.

This isn't to say he never got jealous, just that on average, he liked the idea of Hanna flirting indiscriminately more than he liked the idea of Hanna not flirting at all.

Rick had both noticed and appreciated Hanna's renewed interest in physical fitness, and he knew that she had picked up a new dress to go with her new figure, but it wasn't until they were halfway out the door that he really noticed what she looked like these days.

She was a vision to behold.

The dress was very short, and very low cut and it hugged her lithe body in all the right places.

Her makeup and hair were precisely and elegantly done.

Perhaps a man shouldn't forget how beautiful his wife is, but this was certainly a remarkable reminder.

Long days and early mornings had taken a toll on their love life in recent weeks, and Hanna's outfit had an instant and dramatic effect on Rick.

In contrast, Rick had managed to find a pretty clean pair of jeans, free of holes.

Hanna loved watching her husband watch her. Her eyes glittered with mischief and she broke easily into a grin as she flittered around the house, preparing their night.

And she egged him on - with fleeting touches and lingering looks and a quick kiss on the cheek. Rick relished these little moments, letting her work him up a little.

But with her being so beautiful and so bold, a little worm crawled into Rick's thoughts. She was making all of these preparations. What if she wasn't getting ready for him? Mark would be there. Hanna had always been a little keenly aware of Mark. Tonight, it seemed, was going to be a jealous night.

A few hours later, the party was going well, and Rick had started to calm down.

He had started the night making a surreptitious effort to keep tabs on Hanna and the other guests.

Hanna's beauty made her stand out, even amongst a good-looking crowd that gathered for the party, but she was being well behaved, as was everyone else.

Men would notice her and glance at her, but no one was openly gawking. People might touch her shoulder or her back or her waist as they moved past her, but no one seemed to let their hands linger on her. Everyone was drinking, but no one was drunk.

He smiled to himself as he watched Hanna elicit a laugh from the group she was talking to.

It was a good little party, he decided.

And slowly but surely he let himself grow more focused on the small talk and camaraderie. Someone filled his drink for him, again.

And slowly but surely, he stopped checking on Hanna.

And slowly but surely, the revelers stopped being so sober.

And slowly but surely, Hanna stopped behaving.

Had Rick still been paying attention to his wife, he might have noticed her drawing closer to one man in particular. He might have noticed the lingering looks they were giving each other. He might have noticed the casual touches growing longer and more frequent and altogether less casual.

And had he been paying attention he might have intervened. He might have ushered Hanna away or inserted himself into the conversation or have done anything really.

But Rick wasn't paying attention.

The party began to wane and Rick finished another drink and found himself sinking into a couch.

The party waned more and guests began to filter home.

And the party waned more and Rick felt his eyes growing heavy. He was tired. He was drunk. He could not have driven them home, even if he had been so inclined.

Hanna would join him on the couch soon, he was sure.

Someone dimmed the lights, and draped a blanket over him, and set a glass of water on the coffee table in front of him.

He was vaguely aware of the murmur of conversation growing dimmer as the party drifted out of the room.

And Rick drifted off to sleep.

Rick awoke with a start.

Hanna had not yet joined him.

The room was very dark, though not quite pitch black. His throat was dry and he gratefully gulped down the glass of water on the table. He stood with little difficulty, as the room was not spinning too much.

He stood for a moment, listening for where the remaining revelers might have posted up, but the house was quiet.

He went to find Hanna. She had probably crashed in one of the guest rooms, he reasoned. That would be more comfortable than the couch, and maybe she would be up for a quick midnight fuck - she sometimes was, especially when she had been drinking.

Sober, Hanna carried around more than her fair share of inhibitions, but after a few drinks... well, she didn't incline towards turning maudlin - she didn't incline towards finding a fight. Hanna was a horny drunk. She was, after all, a flirt.

Rick was starting to become uneasy about her absence again.

He padded his way down the hallway towards the back of the house. He moved quietly, lest he wake anyone else who might have crashed back here.

As he drew near one of the bedrooms,he saw a door ajar... he heard a quiet murmur of conversation. He pressed his ear against the door to listen.

A female voice said "... has been fun, but don't you think it's time for you to go to bed?"

That could be Hanna, Rick thought. But it was hard to be sure. Whoever was speaking was being pretty quiet, after all.

Rick paused at the door. He did not want to barge in on someone else.

A male voice responded, "Oh, not yet. I am still wide awake."

Rick couldn't place that voice at all. There had been plenty of people at the party that he'd never met before.

The female voice purred "excuse me? Just what do you think you're doing there?"

It was not a reproach, but it did sound like Hanna.

Rick stepped closer, his hand reaching for the doorknob.

But basic propriety stopped him.

What if it wasn't Hanna? He needed to be sure before he did anything embarrassing.

He strained his ears, focusing intently on every sound coming from the room. He just needed to be completely sure that it wasn't Hanna.

There was a sound of fabric moving - a generic rustling.

The female voice spoke again "Oh, no we shouldn't do tha-", the voice trailed off into a low, throaty moan.

Rick heard a new sound - clearly a kiss.

Standing there in the hall, listening in on some mystery couple making out, Rick felt his cock slowly begin to stiffen, pushing up against his pants. His face grew red as he adjusted himself.

Rick's heart began to pound in his chest. He stared at the gap in the door. It was ajar, but only just. He could hear through the gap, but certainly not see anything, no matter how he angled himself... At least not without pushing on the door, which would surely alert the pair inside to his presence.

The woman let out a little sigh and the man let out a little groan. Did Hanna sigh while kissing? Rick wasn't sure.

He grew even more hesitant of opening the bedroom door. Even if it was Hanna in there, was he going to burst into this room with a hard on, on top of it all?

And what if someone stumbled across him out here? How fucking creepy would he look, spying on a couple making out? His mind slowly reached the conclusion that standing awkwardly outside this door was not an option.

The adjacent bedroom's door was open, and the room was dark. Rick stepped inside, assured himself that it was empty, and carefully closed the door behind himself.

He climbed into the bed and stretched out and tried to calm his nerves.

The wall was very thin. He couldn't hear nearly as well as he could a moment ago, but he could still hear little bumps and the muffled sound of talking from the other room.

The male voice moaned again, and the female voice giggled - high and fluting.

It was Hanna.

His heartbeat was like thunder in his ears. His cock was rock hard. He found himself completely paralyzed - totally unable to act - totally unable to decide how he felt about this.

He squeezed his eyes shut and strained to hear more.

It was quiet for a while.

He couldn't help but try to construct a mental image of what was going on in there. Did he have his cock out? Was she touching it while they kissed? Or maybe she was going down on him? She loved giving head, but surely she wouldn't let things go that far.

"Just a sec." Hanna said. Or, might have said. It was hard to make out words exactly through the wall.

Rick found himself with his ear pressed to the wall.

There were footsteps in the room. The door shut. Rick fancied he heard the spring lock click.

And then a brief pause.

The man grunted appreciatively, "Wow. You have an incredible body." and Hanna giggled again.

Was he admiring her with her dress on? Or was she stripping for him?

Rick felt a knife of ice in his heart. Before he hadn't known how to feel about this, but now he did. This was humiliating. An outrageous betrayal. It felt like a deliberate and calculated abandonment.

And yet, he felt his hand drifting to the bulge in his pants.

He couldn't hear the couple next door undressing. The thin wall was enough to offer the illicit couple privacy. But he imagined that he could see everything.

The room was quiet for a long few moments, so far as Rick could hear, and he grew more and more tense.

But eventually a rhythmic thumping reached his ears. It slowly grew louder and it slowly grew faster and slowly the muffled sounds of moans and groans emerged.

Rick gave in. He allowed himself to undo the button and unzip his jeans, though slowly. Then he reached in to release his cock. The touch was electric and he desperately needed a release. He bucked his hips gently into his own hand as he listened to Hanna get pounded harder and harder through the wall, fantasizing about exactly the situation she had gotten herself into.

Before he or they could finish, he heard footsteps in the hall. He froze and tried to remember if he had locked this bedroom door, and couldn't. So he frantically tucked his cock back into his pants and tried to pretend that he was asleep.

The handle to his bedroom door jiggled. The door cracked open. A light from the hallway spilled in.

"Rick, is that you?" a voice whispered.

Hanna's voice.

"Sweetie?" Rick responded, he didn't need to act very much to make his voice sound groggy.

Hanna tiptoed over to his side.

In the other room, the couple was still pounding away. Their vocalizations were growing more and more clear.

"Oh my god!" Hanna whispered, "are they fucking in there?!"

"I dunno. I guess so. Who is in there?" Rick replied.

His head spun. If Hanna was here, she couldn't be there... Thank God he hadn't barged in!

Relief rushed over him. He knew his wife would be faithful. He had always known it. It was insane to doubt for even a second.

"That's so hot!" Hanna whispered back. "Have you been asleep? Have you been spying on them! Rick, you bad boy!"

Hanna's hand groped at his crotch, and found him hot and hard. "You have been spying, you naughty, naughty man! I didn't know you were into this sort of thing."

Rick pulled Hanna in for a kiss, and she reciprocated easily. It was long and sweet and good.

Hanna started to slowly jerk Rick off. Her dainty hand ran smoothly up and down his long, thick cock.

Rick pulled at her dress trying to free her soft, pert breasts, he ran a hand between her legs. She was very wet, he noticed, though he didn't pause to consider why.

Hanna pulled away. In the dimly lit room, he could see her mischievous grin growing wider and wider.

"Wait. I have a really sexy idea. Don't cum without me! I'll be back really soon!"

"Wait, don't-" Rick murmured in response, but there was really no use trying to pump the brakes once Hanna had one of her wild hairs. She was already at the door.

Silhouetted against the light of the hall, Rick took a moment to appreciate how beautiful she looked, as she adjusted her dress. She threw him a saucy wink and closed the door.

***

Part 2

In which Rick listens in on his wife having some extramarital fun.

***

Rick's heart was in his chest.

He had just spent a deeply terrifying, yet surprisingly erotic evening listening to a couple having sex in the next room over - knowing in his heart of hearts that the woman in the other room was his wife. And then right at the peak of tension, his wife had come to visit him. He had been so relieved to find out that she hadn't been involved.

But she had pulled the rug out from underneath him. Seeing how physically aroused he had become during his voyeuristic session, she had decided on a whim to join the couple next door.

"I'll be back really soon," she had said.

And she was over there now. Leaving him alone in a dark room. His cock was perfectly erect and alive to even the most delicate touch. His face and ears were red with shame and arousal.

He heard Hanna knock on their door, and wait.

And after a little scramble in the other room, and a long pause, he heard the door open. And he heard a brief, breathless conversation.

And he heard the door shut.

Hanna didn't return. They must have let her in?

He heard the mutterings of conversation, but muffled as they were through the walls, and as loud as his own heart was in his ears, he couldn't make out specific words.

The tenor of the conversation was clear, though.

The wall next to his head suddenly thudded once, very loudly. Rick startled but didn't make a noise.

One of the girls next door - their voices were very, very similar - a leading factor in his confusion earlier in the night - said clearly "Alright Tim. You stay right there and let us treat you." - Hanna was pitching her voice towards the wall a bit, putting on a show as she had promised.

He heard the masculine voice, Tim he supposed, reply enthusiastically.

Rick took each auditory clue and stitched it together into a mental image of what was going on.

He didn't know who Tim was. But he was imagining someone tall and strong and lean. He was imagining someone gorgeous.

He heard Hanna speak... "Katie, don't cut in line! You've already been having your fun. Be polite and give me a turn"..

He knew Katie. Everyone knew Katie. She was one of the few beautiful women in this friend circle - She was one of the few women in this friend circle that Rick had fantasized about sleeping with.

"Wow Tim, this thing of yours is incredible. Just let me... mmm". She was still clearly projecting her voice towards Rick.

Rick imagined his wife kneeling in front of this guy, pinning him to the wall. Wrapping her tiny hands around his monstrous dick. Running her soft lips over it. Teasing him with her tongue.

And here he was, alone on the other side of that same wall. He hadn't exactly promised Hanna that he wouldn't cum - but he knew his odds of getting laid after this were a lot higher if he didn't. He tried to resist touching himself, and failed. He tried to not touch himself very much, instead.

"Okay, Katie. I can tell you're desperate. You can take a turn now." he heard Hanna say.

He imagined Katie and Hanna on their knees, side-by-side, passing Tim's cock back and forth between them.

He wondered if Hanna and Katie were feeling each other up at all. He wondered if they were making out at all.

Hanna had always said that she was pretty thoroughly heterosexual - but Hanna had also always said that she was pretty thoroughly monogamous. So.

He felt a small pulsing vibration through the wall. He imagined Tim getting more excited - thrusting himself into the mouth of one or the other of these beautiful women. He imagined the girls touching each other's breasts, kissing each other's necks. He imagined his fingers twining through their hair, pulling them close to him.

Hanna spoke again, "Hey, how about you let me see you fuck Katie for a while? Just right up against that wall?"

There was a moment of audible shuffling around as three bodies reorganized themselves.

He heard a loud moan, it sounded like it was directly in his ear. It was almost like he was in there with them. He imagined Katie's warm, soft skin pressed up against his own. He imagined running his lips over her body.

The wall began to shudder in gentle rhythm. Rick allowed himself one gentle stroke.

In his mind's eye Rick could see Katie splayed out against the wall. He could see Tim thrusting in and out of her. He could see Hanna standing off to one side, her hand buried between her legs - - or maybe kissing Tim's neck, nibbling on his ear.

They continued pounding away. Pressed against the wall as they were, the sound transmission was really quite clear.

Rick squirmed as he listened to Katie orgasm - saying loudly, "I'm close, don't stop - don't stop - don't stop!".

And then the room next door grew quiet.

"Oh god, that's so hot." he heard Hanna say, her voice husky and sounding slightly out of breath.

"It is so-o-o hot, Hanna" he heard Katie pant. "He feels incredible. Come take a turn while he still has some energy left."

Rick tried to be confident that Hanna wasn't about to let this guy fuck her.

Hanna giggled. Well, the two girls had the same laugh. But he was pretty sure it was Hanna. "Oh, I don't think I should..."

Tim chimed in. "Oh, no. She's right. Get over here, just for a minute. I won't last all night with you two, there probably won't be a chance later. Just for a stroke or two."

Rick failed to be confident that Hanna wouldn't fuck him. In fact, Rick was pretty sure he could hear her resolve breaking.

"Maybe just... if you just kinda only put the tip in?"

Rick was silent. The room was silent. Then, Rick heard Hanna put her hands against the wall. His heart stopped. Rick heard Tim groan and he heard Hanna moan.

"Oh. God.".

He couldn't believe it. Hanna was letting this dude slip his cock into her. It was outrageous. It was unfair. It was hot as hell.

Rick imagined Hanna's eyes rolled back, her mouth agape. He imagined Tim's big hands on her tiny waist. He imagined Katie running her hands over Tim - or maybe over Hanna. And he began to stroke himself in earnest.

"Yes." he heard Hanna saying.

"Yes." he heard Tim say. "Yes." he heard Katie say.

Rick's eyes were closed. His breathing was rapid. His hand pumped up and down on his own cock.

The noises from next door continued unabated. Hanna and Tim started to pant.The noise escalated. Rick suspected that they had failed to restrain themselves to "just the tip". His mental image was of Hanna's tits swaying underneath her, her face and chest flushed. Tim's hands pulling her hips into him, controlling the pace and depth.

Hanna began to make familiar noises, deep in her throat. From long experience, he knew that she was close to orgasm. He wondered if she was fingering herself, or if Tim was going to get her off with penetration alone. She almost always needed direct stimulation to orgasm. Rick guessed that Tim was hitting her just right.

Rick realized how close he, himself, was to orgasm and he tried to slow himself down. To buy time for Hanna to finish up and come back.

"Oh Jesus, Tim. I'm cumming." he heard her say.

And she did. Her face pushed up against the wall, moaning. "Oh God. Oh fuck. This is incredible. Christ, Tim."

Rick could still hear him hammering away at her, and she rode along with it.

"Fuck. That was awesome... Think you can get her to come again?" he heard Katie ask.

"Let's give her just a minute to recover." Tim replied. "Why don't we move this back to the bed. I want you two to make out while she catches her breath - while I catch my breath!"

Easyname
Easyname
18 Followers
12