All Comments on 'Listening In'

by Easyname

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

The worst kind of disgusting, weak, doormat like, pathetic morons pretending to be male. There is simply no hope for the pathetic cuck. Spineless and with no self esteem at all. One hopes he never "breeds" so as to eliminate that beta type of cuck.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69over 2 years ago

Not a bad story until Tim entered Hanna and Rick's room. Then it got stupid and too cucky, becoming just another average cuckold tale. Story would have been better if Rick had awakened in the morning next to Hanna wondering if she had been there all along and her joining Tim and Katie had just been a drunken dream.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Like it, I can imagine the feeling of indecision he felt. If he should “ wake up” or stay asleep as the other man has sex with his wife in the same bed. Feeling the burn of the humiliation hearing her moaning and cumming for another man. Feeling her quiver and shake as the stranger shoots his cum in her.

I can imagine the man leaving and telling others and over the course of the night he wakes up and different men are taking turns fucking his wife as he lays there and lets it happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous