Listening In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick imagined the two beautiful women lounging across the bed. Dewey from their exertions. Gently stroking each other and kissing. He imagined Tim standing over them. His massive cock at attention.

He squeezed his eyes shut and strained his ears - now that they were away from the wall, the sounds were faint and muffled again.

He thought he heard a little sigh from Hanna. He wondered if she was going to come back to his room now. But he gave that up after a long minute passed without the door opening.

He continued to stroke himself - his will to wait for his wife was waning. He wondered if they were going to start fucking again, or if they were going to fall sleep together. His own eyes were growing quite heavy again, despite his state of arousal.

He imagined Tim straddling Hanna, fucking her tits. He imagined Katie sticking her tongue into Hanna's mouth.

And, just like that, alone and wondering, he brought himself to orgasm.

And shortly thereafter, he fell back asleep.

***

Part 3

Rick watches his wife.

***

Rich heard the door open and light spilled into the room. He flinched away from the light before cracking his eyes open. Rick became aware of two things.

First: at some point in the night, Hanna had joined him in bed, and was currently curled up against him, apparently asleep.

Second: someone else had just joined them in the bedroom.

The bed bounced as they jostled their way into bed - on the far side of Hanna.

Rick held still. He tried to keep his breathing level.

The night had been very strange, so far. He wasn't sure how much he had to drink. He wasn't sure how long ago he had last had a drink. He was sure if he was still drunk. His mind sifted slowly through the events of the night - He had listened in on a couple having sex, suspecting that his wife was cheating on him. That fear had been dispelled, but only for a moment. Because his wife had joined the couple next door in their play, while Rick lay in the dark and listened, and pleasured himself.

He knew that tomorrow was going to be full of interesting - and possibly heart wrenching - discussions with her.

But for tonight, he wasn't sure he wanted to make any waves.

And so he feigned being asleep.

Next to him, he felt Hanna shift. She, on the other hand, did not seem interested in pretending to sleep.

"Hey, what's up?" he heard her whisper.

"Katie finally crashed, and thought it would be best if I didn't wake up with her." he heard a man whisper back.

"Yeah, that makes sense. But you really think it would be better if you woke up here?"

"Well... who is going to guess that anything happened with your husband, right here? He doesn't exactly strike anyone as a 'threesome' kind of guy" Tim whispered back.

Hanna giggled, stifled it and whispered "Okay. But we're going to be good."

Rick tried not to hold his breath. He wanted to pull Hanna close to him. To wrap his arms around her. To physically ward off any more antics from his wife and Tim.

But to do so, he'd have to be awake. And if he was awake, he'd be a participant in all of this debauchery, and he didn't want the blame.

And, if he put a stop to it, she would stop. And then there wouldn't be any more antics. And his cock was already stiffening at the idea of what might be about to happen.

He decided to split the difference.

Rick shifted a little. Hoping it sounded like a drunk man stirring slightly in his sleep. Trying to keep his freshening hardon from pressing too hard into his wife's ass. Casually draping an arm over her.

Hanna snuggled back up against him, pressing firmly up against his groin. There was no way she didn't notice his erection. He hoped she didn't read too deeply into it. He hoped she read too deeply into it.

There was silence for a couple of long minutes. Rick barely dared to breathe - Hanna was unreadable to him - was she asleep? Or trying to sleep? Or working up the courage to initiate something anew? Tim, on the far side of her, was completely invisible to Rick. He seemed to be holding still, anyway. Rick struggled to believe he was here to sleep. But he also struggled to believe the man could have any sexual stamina left after fucking Hanna and Katie for god-knows how long.

He felt Hanna shift. The bedsheet moved slightly. He might have felt a hand drift briefly across his arm. Was that Hanna's hand? Or Tim's? It was hard to say.

Hanna moved again. The bed groaned as Tim shifted his weight. Rick cracked his eyes open, cautiously. The room was dimly lit, but far from pitch black. He could see Tim's big hand caressing his wife's face.

Hanna rolled onto her back - scooting out from underneath Rick's protective arm, and moving noticeably closer to Tim.

The bed shuddered again as Tim shifted his big frame closer to her. Through his thinly lidded eyes, Rick watched as the two gently let their hands drift more and more over each other. He watched as Hanna rolled over onto her side, again, now facing back towards him. And he watched as Tim scooted up close to spoon her tightly - his strong arms enveloping her. Her eyes were shut. Her mouth ever so slightly agape.

Rick tried to not think about his state of arousal, or his feelings on watching his wife snuggle up against another man. He almost wished he could just fall asleep and not have to worry about it. He almost wished that Tim would stand up and leave the room. He almost wished that Hanna would throw propriety to the wind, mount the man and ride him with reckless abandon - right there in front of her husband. But mostly he tried not to think about it. Mostly he watched and listened and waited to see what, if anything, would happen next.

The pair across the bed from him lay still for a long couple of minutes, and to Rick's competing feelings of relief and disappointment, he thought that this might be the end of it, and he let his eyes drift shut.

But Rick's heart jumped clear into his throat when he heard the sheets shift, and he heard Hanna stifle a low moan. He opened his eyes to find Tim's hand down the front of Hanna's dress, groping urgently at her breast. Hanna's hand was pulling at the deeply plunging neckline of her dress, giving the man more access.

He could see the sheets move as Hanna ground her backside up against Tim's crotch - and as Tim thrust slowly back into her.

Tim freed his hand from Hanna's tit long enough to reach down and hike up the hem of the dress. Hanna squirmed eagerly to help him with the task.

Under the sheets, Rick had a hard time discerning what, exactly, was happening from moment to moment.

But the gasp that escaped from Hanna's lips, the look of pure delight in her eyes when Tim adjusted the angle of his hips and thrust back towards her left no doubt in Rick's imagination that he was back inside her.

The two rocked gently against each other, lost in their own little world together. Rick shuddered as he watched Tim's hand go back to toying with Hanna's breast - her skin looked soft and smooth and delicate in the dim light. As he watched Tim's lips caressing her neck and her jaw and her ear.

Hanna craned her neck around to kiss Tim, who eagerly accepted. Rick's heart was beating approximately a million beats per minute.

And finally, he gave in.

Rick rolled onto his back, hiked down his pants, and took his rock hard cock into his hand. He stroked himself as he watched his beautiful wife fuck this man he didn't even know. He relished in the way she drew his face toward her, desperate for the touch of his lips and tongue. He delighted in the way she thrust her chest out, pushing her breasts into his eagerly groping hands.

Breaking from her reverie, Hanna turned back towards her husband. "I didn't know you were awake."

Hanna reached her hand out to Rick's cock, brushing his hand away, and began stroking it. Then she twisted back around to continue kissing Tim.

Tim didn't seem put off by Rick's participation. His ministrations towards Hanna slowly, inexorably increased in passion.

Eventually she seemed to grow a little weary of jacking off Rick, and she placed his hand back on his cock. Rick took over the job with gusto, intending to bring himself to orgasm as quickly as he could. But Hanna did not leave him solo for long. She tore away from Tim, asking him to stand up as she did so. Then she crawled the short distance to Rick, pulled back the sheets and drew Rick's cock eagerly into her mouth. Tim, standing behind her, reinserted his own cock, and began to fuck her even more intensely than before.

Rick delighted in the feeling of her soft lips and hot, darting tongue over his dick. He delighted, frankly, in not being left completely ignored by his own wife. He decided he liked listening to her moan against his cock, as she shuddered from the pounding that Tim was giving to her. He liked watching her squirm for an angle that would let her slip a hand between her legs.

For a long few minutes, the three of them cavorted like this.

To his surprise, it was Hanna who orgasmed first, shuddering suddenly and violently as her hand twitched frantically between her legs - as Tim pounded relentlessly from behind - as Rick himself thrust his hips up into her waiting mouth.

And as Hanna came, Rick felt his own load release, every fiber of his being straining. Hanna struggled to suck and swallow every last drop, as she continued to shudder from her own tremendous orgasm.

As Tim worked towards an orgasm of his own, Rick studied Hanna's face - the way she was squeezing her eyes shut, the way her delicate lips worked as she urged Tim on: "Let me have it, Tim. That's so good. Don't stop. Cum for me. Fill me. Make me yours. Make me yours, Tim. Own me."

Tim's furious thrusting eventually built to a climax, and he shuddered as he finished inside Hanna.

Rick and Hanna collapsed against each other, Tim stayed standing, somewhat removed. Rick got a quick look at what Tim really looked like. Even in the dimly lit room, it was clear that Tim was a little shorter - a little pudgier - a little less well endowed than the Tim his imagination had built. Still a good looking guy, but something mortal.

Tim murmured "Well, I should find somewhere to sleep" as he dressed, and quietly left the room.

Neither of the couple gave him a word of farewell.

Rick and Hanna held each other closely for a while. Neither speaking, both lost in their thoughts.

There would be time enough for talk in the morning, Rick figured. It would take them days or years to fully unpack what had just happened.

But for now they were both freshly fucked and together and that was nice.

As they cuddled, Hanna traced aimless patterns on Rick's chest,and she shifted this way and that - as if trying to find a way to get comfortable. And then eventually she broke the silence.

"Well, that was hot." She said, and then added after a pause, "Would you mind if I had a quick visit with Katie?"

***

End

***

12