All Comments on 'Listening was So Good'

by trosen0

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 5 years ago
Wife Sharing

Well told story of infidelity by a sexy wife wanting to please both herself and hubbies fantasy. This situation is very erotic although second best to being a player, eg being together all three of you. I don't find these meet's slutty at all, and as long as everyone is enjoying themselves their relationship will thrive. Just think of all the memories to relive as they are in their 80's! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ok story

Not my cup of tea but I think it was well written and descriptive showing the guys angst as he wasn't there but really turned on. I do think he lettuce cat out of the bag as now she is back to being a true fan of big cock and will from mow on need that satisfaction to supplement what hubby cannot do.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Aural

Now we have an aural cuck to laugh at. The depths these diseased Mindanao to are astonishing.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 5 years ago
Sheesh!

I watched a Movie the other night..Starred Mel Gibson. "Signs" It also Joaquin Pheonix....Anyway the part that stuck in my mind for eternity is ""SWING AWAY MERRILL""...I wish Merrill was here to swing away on this husband and wife?

Saying all that the story is quite quirky and VERY CUCK!.5 Stars★★★★★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Haha

Now, he knows it was a bad decision. She loves Josh and bis big cock. Cindy is Joshs Wife now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5

Yeah, masterminds read the story not having a clue as to what it would be about.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 5 years ago
Aural

Nice story- with only sound, the imagination can take over, and that’s what it’s all about. Ignore the usual idiots who thought they were clicking on a Dr. Seuss site or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like many

I had a fantasy, it began with having her flash some and grew from there. But nothing ever happened until my wife was away a couple of months ago on a trip, just 3 days. I told her when she left to "have fun" if she wanted to, expecting nothing.

She came home, all normal, that evening she told me she had a present for me. She handed me this tiny little thing called a "cop cam", it was about an inch square. We plugged it into our PC, and there she was, getting thoroughly fucked in her motel room by some guy maybe half her age. Several times she got up and moved the camera to a different angle so the guy had to know he was being filmed also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was incredible! A week after I got married my wife had sex with her long time friend and she kept her phone on and i listened to her moan while he had her in his bed. I listened for about a half hour till they both began to moan. She told me he was ok and his size was average, but later on she said he was pretty big and originally she agreed only that one time because she felt weird about it and afterwards she said if she did it again she might get used to him and possibly attached. I want both, but it never happened again. Anyways great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife has done this a few times when away on a girly weekend with her sister and best friend they are aware that i am happy for her to have sex with other men and sometimes she will get them to send me video clips of her having sex which i always enjoy. I love listening to her and her comments when she is asked how the guys cock feels compared to mine and her replies like better, bigger, solid and much more cum. Not only do i get videos of my wife but videos of her sister and her friend having sex and they know i masturbate while i watch them so im in a win win situation with my own personal porn stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only story authors use the word, "girth" when describing a penis. Write like you talk.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

ROFLMFAO

Yup true story

Just like every little dicked gay males "true" story in the comments. After all only a gay man would rather watch someone elses dick going into a place he should want his to be. You cant defeat that point boys, statistics dont lie, but you do to yourselves...and do it really well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

WEAK SISSY LOSER! and from the comments, it looks like there are many.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrosen0@trosen0
Hi, I'm in my early 60's and love to read erotica. For me, with my imagination, it's better than looking at porn. Thank you for all the great stories.