All Comments on 'Listening When I Shouldn't'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments (Page 2)
sirsemegasirsemegaalmost 15 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed the gray murkiness of it. A breakdown in communication, two people stubborn and unwilling to bend, and all of a sudden they both are doing things they really don't want to do.

Sometimes it takes a mistake to right yourself back on the path.

DrallDrallalmost 15 years ago
Excellent!

A fine,engaging,story-and a happy ending. Thank you-B.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Do you feel better now Harry?

.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
another man bashing story...Yawn

There are a lot of things wrong with this story. Note to the STUPID people not a single comment below will be a <u>Throw the bitch </u> comment.

<br></br>

TRUE STORY: a few years ago my best friend started seeing escorts. His wife had cut him off sexually &d emtionally. I told him to stop and confront the issue head on. Some time later his wife called me and asked if my friend... her husband... was seeing someone. I asked her why? He had stop "bothering" her -- her words-- about sex. I asked my friends wife "Sue when was the last time you guys did IT..." she said "July 4th. I remember because it was the holiday". I said "Sue its sept 3rd!!!".

<br></br>

It turned out that for the whole year they had sex 3 or 4 times thru Sept 3rd. Her concern was NOT about their sex life or how her rejection was hurting my friend but If he was seeing someone else.

<br></br>

<b>In THIS story once again we see a classic case of Man bashing by an author who is so desperate to come up with a new "angle" on a LW story that the author develops a series of Key issues in an Impossible situation then NEVER explains or resolves them.</b>

<br></br>

FIRST what the fuck is wrong with the author OHIO? No matter how wretched or inconsistent a story is all he does is give out 100s.

<br></br>

SECOND the wife's transformation is way too sudden and NOT explained at all ...even at the end of the story. <b>The wife shifts from... "You will never have sex with me again" to "I missed your cock" ... WAAAAY too quickly. </b>

<br></br>

SOMETHING must of gone on with the wife's mental and emotional state so that when she see a sincere effort by her husband of 20+ years for a romantic dinner... her response to her hsuband is essentially: fuck off and die.

<b>That sort of EXTREME response is never talked about at all. </b>

<br></br>

THIRD... the husband suddenly becomes a character from a Just Plain Bob story??? The author (not me) has the <b>husband go on and on and on about how he cant handle the idea of his wife fucking someone else. Then 10 seconds after the other guy leaves the husband is now " hey baby let me have sloppy seconds !?!?" </b>

<br></br>

FOURTH... the husband apologizes about seeing two escorts but the wife ever says sorry about cutitng him off sexually?

<br></br>

we all know men are NOT as well develop emotionally as women are. His approach then her rejection of him was and is serious. The wife is NOT obligated to have sex with her husband but she does NOT have to be so viscous and cruel. If the wife wants out she should say so.

<br></br>

NOT good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It never fails to surprise me

of the nerve of some readers to tell the author to quit writing. If you don't like his stories don't fucking read them. Simple solution. No, instead you spout your vial comments. Do you feel better now? Good, get off this site, you don't belong here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Geee Britease loved this vile man hating crap

what a surprise. NOT!! LOL...

<br></br>

This story is just awful. Even IF you can accept the idea of normal guy IMMEDITELY fucking his mean nasty bitter wife right after she fucked someone else... when its time for thier talk as they reconnect... the husband apologizies for his seeing escorts but he never says "Bitch you hated my guts and told me there would be ore sex between us"

<br></br>

a stupid story

BriteaseBriteasealmost 15 years ago
I liked it as well

Bit different to the norm, and actually quite believable. Thanks

ohioohioalmost 15 years ago
I agree with Harddaysknight

This is unusual for a loving Wives story--tells a moving and compelling story. Marriages are complicated; sometimes things go badly wrong, and it may or may not be possible to pull them back together again. (And luck is involved too--as one commenter said, if her lover had been terrific in bed instead of a disappointment, perhaps the marriage might have ended.) Very nicely done--thanks. ohio

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
What would have happened if Rob rocked her world

If Rob would have been up to the task, and got her off with a good orgasm, then her husband would have been history. She would have had his ass out of her life in a New York Minute. She is a selfish slag, after all she is the one that told him that wine, food and candles aren't going to cut it anymore, and to find his sex elsewhere. I would think that would have been as bad as having his heart torn form his body. The cold hearted conniving bitch may not have been fucking her lover, but was having an inappropriate relationship with him. Bringing her lover home, under her husband's roof to fuck her lover like a street whore, was the ultimate disrespect she could have shown her husband. The blame should rest squarely on her shoulders for the problems they had, and her husband was too forgiving and should have had some sort of payback from her, or just thrown her slut ass out.

Average_WriterAverage_Writeralmost 15 years ago
Yes things like this MIGHT happen.

But there is a saying that love conquers all. I am not sure that would be enough in this marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
dream on

dream on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Good

I could see this happening, couples do loose their way. The pain and they love came through in the story, Thanks.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 15 years ago
I liked it.

This seemed real. It was emotional and well written.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous