Lit Thank You

Info
My 100th post. Thank You to Lit and You.
105 words
4.63
21.4k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
InMyHandsAudio
InMyHandsAudio
1,967 Followers

This is my 100th post to this glorious site of LITEROTICA.

I find myself humbled in the greatness of the authors and creators that have come before me that have laid the foundation of excellence over the last 20 years and to those who continue to post and express their desires, kinks and sexuality.
This audio is to pay tribute to the Literotica team of stewards, moderators, volunteers and YOU, the community of listeners and readers that have made my experience a pinnacle of my life.

Thank you to for all the listens. More to CUM.
Stay tingly and earbuds in.

InMyHandsAudio

Ben xo

--:--
--:--
1.0
InMyHandsAudio
InMyHandsAudio
InMyHandsAudio
1,967 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
InMyHandsAudioInMyHandsAudioover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Everyone. I love all the love I have received on Literotica. It has and will continue to be amazing as I post new audios.

I will me moving all my older posts to my achieve page on Patreon.

Hope to see you there

Ben

link in Bio

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you Ben ♥️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Gift to humanity

Ben, you are a gift to us. I thank you for your time, creativity, effort and dedication you put into this. I can't imagine how much time you spend writing your ideas and preparing your sound effects.Your kindness and thoughtfulness in thanking the creators of this site, the volunteers and your listeners /fans shows me that you are the man I imagined you to be. You not only sound like a caring, giving lover/partner/friend, but also a caring part of community, and this world. You are generous to us, and give us what we need in so many ways, on so many levels. When I come to this site, I come directly to you and only you, and with you. Thank YOU for being amazing. Not many people would be gracious like you. Or giving. Or loving. Or or or... Thank you for thr time you gift us, and I'm so glad you consider this a gift as well. It makes me so glad that you get so much from us, as well. With amazing gratitude for this audio, to hear the man behind the best audio on lit, I wish you health, happiness, success, true love, and fulfillment. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank You!

Thank you too, somehow akways coming back to you.. X

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Swoon

I love listening to you, your growls give me goosebumps every time. XoXo

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

The Indenture -- The Watchmen A I overtakes Institute. Can AI be controlled?in Erotic Couplings
A Setup When boys are away, girls will play...in Erotic Couplings
A Amazon Adventure A man discovers something more valuable then Fame & Fortune.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Lucky Charm I never knew my morning crush would turn into my dream man.in Mature
Completely Incubus meets lonely, depressed BBW, pleasures her.in NonHuman
More Stories