All Comments on 'Literally a Face Pussy'

by sissy11

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This was so goddamn hot

I want more!

SubsissysarahSubsissysarahabout 3 years ago
Great stuff

Wish I had a Derek.

subboynycsubboynycabout 3 years ago
Need Chapter 2!

Oh my goodness. Please write more about Derek

TalulaTSTalulaTSabout 3 years ago
Will there be part 2 and more ?

Great story start!!

spankedpussyboyspankedpussyboyabout 3 years ago

So hot! Requesting a part 2!

AshyBearXOAshyBearXOabout 3 years ago

I loved it. If I wasn't in chastity my self I wouldn't have lasted through the story. Please could you write a Part 2 ❤️

59justme59justmealmost 3 years ago

Liked it very much well rounded storyline. Good use of the sissy.

WhiteBoiChangesWhiteBoiChangesalmost 2 years ago

Definitely want to see more of the sissies and Dereks journey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sweet. Derek has a real sissy on his hands who really wants to be dominated and trained. Hope we see our sissy transform into a full blown shemale, serving Derek and all other of his dominate friends and associates.

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

This story has a lot going for it. But one thing is still missing - it is unfinished! When a story builds and is well written with a beginning and middle having a great hook, it needs further development and a conclusion. Like others, I am hoping for another chapter and if lucky for us. more than one. Chapter two, when Derek takes control and Chapter three, becoming the frat cumdump when Derek gets his college scholarship and heads off to Alpha Alpha Alpha House at Henderson University. If adventurous, ten years check in concluding chapter after college when Derak has his wife, kids and is successful business, and has his sissy in an apartment across town also for life. I could see this written with a very dominant, extreme BDSM type of abuse at the Frat, and finally a beautiful ending in a marriage ceremony parallel to his very own to his wife. In a huge city, they easily could never meet, even with the sissy knowing about his wife.

rmdexterrmdexterabout 1 year ago

A fabulous story. Five stars. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. I'd love to see a follow-up with Derek using the sissy's holes over and over again, all night long. Looking forward to reading the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story!

Love the way, you described how he was used as a face pussy. Carter is the kind of Black Master I wish I would have had when I was in school. Wearing panties for him and letting him treat me like the Black cock slut I am.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Really great story! Love the pussy mouth gag. I saw it used in a film. One question… anyone have Derecks address or phone number??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous