Literally a Face Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He busted his load and I swallowed my third creamy cocktail of the day. When he walked back to tag in Derek, I felt a rush of excitement. I finally got to suck my fantasy bear, and even if it wasn't in my ideal way, maybe I could make the best of it.

"Hey pretty thing, what are you doing down there? You been waiting for me?" Derek asked me sweetly.

I just giggled and blushed, obviously unable to answer. I felt like a school girl in front of the football captain, and I wanted him to take advantage of his position.

Carter had turned up the volume on the game and he and the other guys were drinking and talking which gave me and Derek a bit of privacy.

"You know I've been jerking off to those pics Carter sent me. Every day. I can't get enough of them. Especially that one where you're lying on your back with your smooth thin legs spread, and a hint of your pussy is showing through your panties. I can't tell you how many times I've zoomed in on that pic to get a better look at your little puss, and now I've got you all tied up to myself."

I blushed with pride at his compliments. I was the object of his fantasy!

"I'm just gonna let you suck my cock for now, girl, but later I'm gonna be sliding my dick all the way up your cunt. I'm gonna get it up the hilt, and cream all the way deep in your pussy. Gonna make it my pussy. Gonna start making you my property. Would you like that, girl?"

I was looking up at him with pleading eyes hoping that he knew I did want him to fuck me. I didn't really want the others to fuck me, hell I didn't even want Carter to anymore, but I needed Derek inside me.

Derek caught me humping up and down on the tiny plug. I was hoping to feel any of those sensations a bottom gets when he's filled. But the damn thing was just too small and I stopped with a pathetic whimper.

"Aww, sweet girl can't get off with a tiny little dildo in her pussy, can she? No, my girl needs a big cock to get off. A man's cock. That's what my girl needs." He was huffing now, his aggression coming out in full form. He needed to breed me.

I nodded up and down like a doll and he laughed as he started to insert his cock into the gag.

He pushed it in slowly, leaving the tip by my tongue. "Give me a lick, baby. Come on. Give my cock a little bath." He coaxed me on gently and I made sure to thoroughly wash his tip with my tongue.

He slid his cock in further, but much more gently than the other guys had. He was letting me savor every moment.

"You just suck on my meat for a while. Just like God made your for. You don't have to do anything else, pretty girl." I nodded again at him with my conquered, doe eyes.

He slowly pushed deeper into my throat and I started to gag. "Uh uh, sweetie, none of that," he cooed while gently slapping my face. "We're gonna work on that, okay? We're gonna train you to get rid of that gag reflex so you can suck me how I like it. Isn't that what you want? Don't you want to make me feel good?" I nodded.

After about 5 more minutes of worshipping his cock Derek pulled out of my mouth. I pouted with disappointment and looked up to him. Why didn't he give me his seed?

He smiled down at me, "I know you're hungry, girl, but I'm going to feed you soon, don't worry. I'm gonna be feeding that pussy soon, girl, isn't that what you want?"

He knelt down to me and looked me in the eyes. He slowly removed the plug then replaced it with his long, thick digit.

"Ooooooh," I moaned into the gag. He turned his finger up and started the "come hither" motion, rubbing all along my prostate. I humped his finger like a bitch and he just laughed and gave my face a few more light smacks.

"Yup, you're in heat alright. It's okay, sugar, I'm gonna take care of you. Don't you worry, Daddy's gonna give you all the cock you need. And a lot more."

He turned away and got up to face the boys. "Hey Carter," Derek started. "I think it's time our girly makes herself useful in other ways. It's getting a bit messy in here and I need a refill on my beer. Let's untie her for a bit so she can be a good bitch and do her chores."

"That's a great idea, Derek. Sometimes I forget my bitch has multiple functions."

"Your bitch... for now," I thought I heard Derek whisper under his breath.

Derek undid my bonds and lifted me up. He didn't remove the gag though. "Alright, girl, you aren't just here to suck and get fucked. Good girls clean, too. So get to work, slut, make yourself useful."

Derek gave me a hard smack on my ass before walking back to his seat. I could see his hand print still there after and it reminded me he said he was going to make me his property.

I scurried off to clear the clutter that had accumulated. Cleaning in the pussy gag and panties, I felt so submissive to the men around me. As I walked past to gather junk the boys would smack my ass hard and grope me.

At one point Jason really seemed to enjoy smacking my ass so Carter offered that he spank me.

"Fuck yeah! I've been wanting to this to my girl for so long but she never let's me. Having a fag is sick, you can do whatever you want to him! Alright bitch, come here. Over my lap. Now!"

Jason was again relishing his power over me. I went and laid over his lap. Brett was sitting next to Jason on the couch and the side of my head rested against Brett's cock. I was now laying across the two boys with my vulnerable bubble ass exposed to Jason.

He began a rapid succession of blows to my cheeks, one after the next, switching off left to right. I was squirming to avoid his beating but both boys held me down. At one point Brett slipped his now hard dick into the gag and once again I was being face fucked.

"Oh fuuuuck, dude, that feels amazing," exclaimed Brett as he felt my throat contract around his cock when I squealed with every spank.

"Yeah? Can you feel the bitches throat when I spank him?" asked Jason.

"Hell yeah I can, man, and it feels great."

The spanking was really beginning to hurt when Derek spoke up, "alright, Jason, I think he's had enough. Pansies need to get spanked to remind them of their place but you gotta remember he's like a girl. He can't take as much as we can."

"Ah shit, sorry, you're right man," Jason said as he cooled down.

"Hey, don't apologize," Derek continued. "This will help him build respect for us. It's a good lesson for him. A tune up." He was staring at me as he said this and I nodded at him in understanding.

After the spanking I think the boys felt bad and they finally took my gag off. I stretched my jaw a few times but knew not to talk. Bitches don't talk around men. I kneeled on the floor by the side of the couch with my eyes low in submission.

"Pansy, I'm fucking starving. Why aren't you in the kitchen making me something like a good girl? Get your ass in there now," Derek stated sternly. I felt bad I hadn't anticipated his request.

Derek had taken on the role of the leader of the group well and he knew when and how to direct me. Something about Derek commanding me was different than when Carter did and I could feel it. I was starting to enjoy my submissive position with these men and felt sort of giddy at how I was like their girl. I went to the kitchen like a good bitch and made the boys some nachos.

When I returned with the food Brett, Jason, and Carter were all on the couch while Derek sat in the large leather chair like the alpha male he was. He was lubing his huge cock that still had not cum, smiled gingerly at me while patting his lap with the other hand.

"Come here, girl, it's time I broke you in. I know Carter's had you but trust me, this is gonna be different."

I walked unsteadily to Derek, quaking with fear. His cock was so big and, though I wanted to get filled by him, I knew it would hurt. And I was afraid to have the other guys see me get fucked. Afraid to have them see me enjoy it.

"It's ok, girl, don't be scared. It's just like earlier. You don't have to do nothing. You just gotta sit down and be a good bitch. Nothing else." The guys on the couch were all mesmerized by Derek's display of manhood. He was about to take me like a breeding bull.

I slowly started to sit on his lap facing away from him, terrified to let his cock find its target. I felt his tip slowly start to breach my entrance and I tried to push away from him. He held my waist with one arm and my neck with the other hand and whispered, "shhhh pretty girl, it's okay. Just let Daddy take your pussy. Relax."

The other boys couldn't hear these soft whispers into my ear which made the situation between us feel somewhat intimate. I did as he said and as I had done with Carter in the past; I relaxed my hole and slowly let myself slip onto Derek.

"Ohhhh yeah, I knew this was gonna be a tight little pussy when I saw it in those pics. Feels just how I expected: perfect."

He pushed me down more and I stopped fighting against him. As a somewhat seasoned bottom this wasn't my first rodeo and I noticed immediately that there wasn't as much pain as I expected. Instead there was just pure pleasure as I felt Derek's turgid manhood glide into me.

"Oooo," I let out a girly squeak. The boys laughed.

Jason said, "I think the bitch just might like this."

Derek replied confidently, "I know the bitch likes this."

After a bit more conversation between Derek and the other men about how good my pussy felt on his cock, Derek started to bounce me up and down more forcefully. I felt pressure building inside and knew I was going to cum soon. This is exactly what I didn't want to happen. I didn't want to let the other boys see how much I loved getting fucked. Carter was usually too quick to get me off well and he didn't care much for my pleasure but I could tell Derek was trying to milk my spots. He knew what he was doing.

I started to lose my inhibitions and fucked back on Derek's cock. Brett watched in awe as he saw me ride, stroking his cock furiously with his jaw slack. Jason, too, was masturbating. He was probably thinking about how badly he wanted to fuck my pussy, but I didn't want him to. I only wanted Derek now.

Carter just looked confident as ever as he smiled and winked at me and Derek. He never had much emotional attachment towards me and I don't think he minded that Derek was clearly starting to take on the role as my Dom.

As he fucked faster and deeper I could no longer help it and reached down to grab my cock. I only got about 2 jerks off before I blasted across the floor and my stomach. I squealed out as Derek continued to pound me for another second before he, too, roared. He pushed me down as much as he could as he filled me and I cried and pleaded with him to pull me off. He was so deep and I felt like his jizz was going to come out of my mouth.

"Ewww gross! The queer came everywhere!" Shouted Jason.

"Ew that's nasty," said Carter and Brett confirmed.

"Ha, the little bitch just likes my cock, I guess. It's not her fault. She couldn't help it," replied Derek.

"That's not true," shot back Jason, "I saw him jerking his little clit while you fucked him."

"Yeah, I saw it, too. Bitches shouldn't be doing that," Brett chimed in.

"You're right about that, Brett," answered Carter. "Bitches shouldn't be doing that. They're here to get fucked, not to get off. You know what, I have a solution for this."

Carter got up and grabbed his bag. He pulled out a plastic chastity device that I recognized from my guilty sissy porn viewing habits. I was terrified.

I tried to get off Derek's lap but he held me down firmly, his cock still semi-erect in my ass. "He's right you know, girl. You shouldn't be touching yourself like that, at least not without permission. This will be good for you. It will help you learn your place with me."

He tweaked my nipples as he said this and secretly gave my ear a lick. He still didn't want to look too overtly gay in front of his friends, but I had a feeling Derek wasn't so straight.

Carter came over and began placing the contraption on my small cock and balls. Once locked, I felt a deep submission that was unlike anything I had ever felt before. Prior to this, I could still jerk my cock if I wanted to when I was getting fucked. I could still have pleasure. But I recognized that now there would be no pleasure for me. At least no pleasure from my cock. I was now two holes, both made for Derek.

"I like the look of that," Derek said hungrily when he saw my locked cock. "Little bitch with a locked up clit, ain't nothing better than that."

He slowly started bouncing me again and I felt his cock hardening. He still hadn't pulled out from the first time and now he was going to go again!

"Yeah, you're a little locked bitch now. My little locked bitch. My little locked cunt. My little sissy girl..." Derek was in his own world pounding away at my pussy, clearly caring less about prefacing his statements with "my" in front of his friends. He was now claiming ownership of me in front of them.

"Mine... mine... mine..." he continued. I squealed and squirmed as I again found pleasure from the fucking, but to my dismay I could jerk nothing when I went to grab my dick.

"Mmm yeah. Just how it should be. You just ride that dick, girly, you don't have to worry about your clit any more."

He kept pumping and huffing like an animal into my ear. I knew he was close because his words were now gibberish and finally he pulled me down again to seed my furthest depths.

He spewed his second load into me to thoroughly mark his territory. He had started sucking on my neck at one point and stopped a bit embarrassed. I would later notice a bright red hickey on my neck that he wouldn't let me cover.

I was about to stand up and finally end my impalement when Derek grabbed me by the waist again and said, "Nuh uh, I don't want you losing that seed. It needs to stay in your pussy. Yo, Carter, you got any tampons in your bathroom from your girlfriend? Can you bring me one?"

"Uh yeah, sure," replied Carter and came back with a tampon.

With the tampon now in his hand, Derek kept his other arm around my waist while he began to stand. He stood us both up together with his cock still filling my hole. He told me to bend over so I didn't spill then slowly slipped his cock out of my hole. Once it exited he immediately placed the tampon at my rosebud, meticulously ensuring any seed that had spilled was safely inside.

After inserting the tampon he ushered me to my knees and tilted my chin up to look at him. "Okay girl, time for you to clean me," he said still panting from his back-to-back orgasm.

"What?" I asked with pleading eyes, not wanting to suck his soiled dick, even though my ass was thoroughly rinsed out before this.

SMACK

My head flew to the side. Derek had slapped me. I cowered and looked back up to him with one hand on my cheek. He pulled my hand down so I knew not to touch it. He wanted to see my red cheek.

"When I tell you to do something you do it. Got it, bitch?" He said firmly.

"Yes I'm so sorry," I begged as I went to clean his softening cock. I hated that I had upset him.

I cleaned and worshipped his cock with my mouth and he went back to his chair to sit. I wasn't sure what to do so I stayed kneeling where I was. The boys kept watching the game as if nothing had happened.

But something had happened. I had been fucked twice by Derek, locked up, slapped, and made to clean his cock. And I could still feel my poor clit trying to get hard in it's cage.

Derek snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor near his chair. I took his cue and crawled over to kneel by him. I wanted to let him know I respected him so I sat gracefully upright when my knees together and feet pointed behind me, my hands on my legs, eyes low. He appreciated my deference and put his hand on my neck, slowly massaging my ears and head.

After a bit more of the game Derek leaned down and whispered, "girl, there's still some dishes in the kitchen. I think you should show me you're a good girl and go clean those up. Don't you?"

I nodded eagerly and said, "yes Derek I'm so sorry I didn't already do them," and he just laughed and said it's okay. He said in the future, though, he shouldn't have to ask me and I should go do my chores like a good bitch.

Did he say in the future? Derek wanted to see me in the future?? I skipped gleefully into the kitchen to finish up the dishes knowing that this wasn't the last time I would see him.

I was at the sink washing dishes when I heard someone come in. I felt a presence behind me. It was a big hairy body, it had to be Derek. He grabbed my whole ass in one hand and I leaned back into his chest, letting him hold me up.

"I like seeing you like this, girl. Cleaning in the kitchen," he soothed in my ear. "Don't mind me, girly, I just wanna watch you for a bit. Watch you do your chores like a good little bitch. You're gonna be doing chores for me soon, aren't you, girl? Yeah you are. I'm gonna have you like this in my kitchen. Just like this, in nothing but your panties and cage. Would you like that, sweetheart? Would you like to clean my dishes and make my dinner?"

"Mmmm yes Derek," I pleaded as I danced my ass back onto his hand

"I know you would. I know you would," he continued to play with my ass cheeks while I cleaned. Carter came in to get a beer at one point and we were still standing there at the sink, my bear towering over me with his hands holding my ass. Carter just smirked and said, "I hope you still let me have a piece of that after today," before walking back to the TV room.

Derek held my cage for a moment and said, "you're gonna need me to get off now, you know that right?"

I just nodded in submission. Derek then flashed me the key to my cage, and returned to the TV room.

I heard the boys starting to get dressed and leave the house. It was a relief for me since I could finally go, too, but I was sad that I may not see Derek again. I didn't want to embarrass him by talking to him at school and he didn't have my number. I was also annoyed I was still in a cock cage, but felt better knowing Derek had a copy of the key.

After the boys left Carter came in and told me I could go. I pulled on my sweats, donned my shirt and shoes, and walked out the door. I was still caged but couldn't bother to think about it right now, I just needed to leave Carter's house.

When I stepped out and got the sidewalk I noticed a window go down in a car. "Come on, girly, lemme give you a ride."

Derek was sitting there in his Camaro looking manly as ever with one of his thick forearms hanging out the window.

"Oh... ok!" I stuttered with nervous excitement. I guess this wouldn't be the last time I'd be seeing Derek after all.

12