All Comments on 'Literotica Authors 11: Imstillfun'

by Bob_Aganoush

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

its ass

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51about 2 years ago

What an excellent, stimulating writer she is! To me, stories are sexy if they are believable, with real characters you care about. And the focus on people, wives especially, starting out with a firm control of their boundaries- or so they think- and gradually losing it, or surrendering to feelings they didn't realize they had, is quite erotic. Thanks for this interview!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Re cuck stories, why would I identify with the "bull"? They are usually portrayed as cruel, exploitative inhuman characters. I honestly don't get turned on by reading cuck stories, It's like looking at car crashes. You don't want to but are interested to see the scene. I just find immoral and degrading treatment to fellow humans whether fantasy or not to be sad. I genuinely can't understand people who find such fantasies a "turn on" maybe I lack imagination?

BTW I'm not anon, I'm greenman440 but don't have my login.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous - thanks for your comment about bipolar. I too have friends with it, and no how challenging it can be. I was very pleased that Imstillfun was willing to share this with her readers.

journeyofselfjourneyofselfover 1 year ago

Reading ImStillFun is exactly that. One of my FAV authors. Love her characters, especially her slutty wives.

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

I'm a huge fan of ImStillFun and enjoyed your interview with her. Her approach to a wife discovering new and wicked sexuality with her husband's enthusiastic approval, hits my sweet spot for erotic stories. I like that a couple can open their marriage and both enjoy the experience, without the husband being belittled in some way. I highly recommend her story You Only Think You're In Control as a hilarious sendup of Anonymous comments. The comments are almost as much fun as the story.

DchargerDchargerover 1 year ago

You're a great writer. I always enjoy reading your stories. Nothing but the best comes from your ideas, thoughts, and story lines. Please keep writing and ignore the haters. I'm a fan of you and your stories.

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Nice interview, and I'll check them all!

Anon (greenman), I agree, I'm not usually into stories about misery or cruel people hurting each other, and I can understand not liking cuckold stories like that. What I don't get is hate and cuck remarks directed at stories about consensual swinging or open marriages or spontaneous extra-marital sex where both spouses enjoy and approve of what's happening. But everyone engages in their own way! Imstillfun has a great attitude about the comments and 'fans'.

wasagadavewasagadave5 months ago

I'm really enjoying Imstillfun's stories. She's a wonderful writer.

I like the fact she's writing from a woman's perspective, as well as a woman who's lived the lifestyle; it gives enormous credibility.

Mostly, I enjoy her shared wife stories.

In the case of a shared wife, I don't view the husband as a cuckold. He's a voyeur, plain and simple.

The original defintion of a cuckold is a man who's wife takes lovers, without his knowledge, thus putting him in a position to be ridiculed. Ridiculed, to the point of raising children conceived by another man.

The husbands she frequently writes about, are aware of her actions, and almost always watch or join in.

The problem with a wife having sex without the husband present, even if he agrees to it, gives her lover the impression that she's a cuckqueen. Indirectly, that makes him viewed as a cuckold.

Regardless, I can identify with a husband who shares, even though it's always been a fantasy. I find the look of lust and bliss on a woman's face when she's being pleasured, a huge turn on. A look, that I would definitely do whatever she wanted, to achieve. Including sharing.

Thank you for the interview.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoush5 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments, wasagadave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBob_Aganoush@Bob_Aganoush
I'm just a professor who has discovered that reading and writing erotica is much more interesting than academic work. My career ambition is to hold an endowed chair in erotic literature, and get paid for writing erotica. Or alternatively, make enough money so that I could en...