All Comments on 'Literotica Authors 12: IsabellaEmily'

by Bob_Aganoush

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmilyalmost 2 years ago

Thank you again for the opportunity! I'm honored to be included among your interviewed authors!

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 2 years agoAuthor

My pleasure, thank you for agreeing!

Rip142Rip142almost 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing this interview. You’ve introduced me, and probably many others, to a gifted writer and storyteller. Kudos to both you and Isablla

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Rip142. That's in part why I enjoy doing these interviews, for the chance to introduce new writers to readers who had not discovered them before.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for this interview, Bob. It's always fun to learn about other writers and how they write.

gforce746gforce746almost 2 years ago

Thank you for a great interview with this very talented writer. I am a big fan of IsabellaEmily's work. Was not aware before of your interview series before this and will be reading them all discovering more brilliant writers.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks gforce746, glad you enjoyed it. Since you hadn't seen my other interviews, I'm just curious how you came across this one?

gforce746gforce746almost 2 years ago

Bob, I am friends with IsabellaEmily and she shared with me about the interview. Looking forward to reading the other interviews and stories by those authors as well as your own work.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Gotcha, thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBob_Aganoush@Bob_Aganoush
I'm just a professor who has discovered that reading and writing erotica is much more interesting than academic work. My career ambition is to hold an endowed chair in erotic literature, and get paid for writing erotica. Or alternatively, make enough money so that I could en...