Literotica Cucks

Story Info
To my truest fans. Thanks for reading all of my stories.
4.5k words
3.26
15.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is dedicated to my fans who read all of my stories, rate every one, and always comment. Thank you for your support. I appreciate it. I appreciate you.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Her back arches as she accepts is big, hard, cock. She moans with pleasure as every bit of his eight inches stretches her beyond anything I could ever provide. My wife. My slut. He buries himself in her completely and the sinking feeling in my stomach becomes a pit of despair. I know I could never please her in this way. He begins working himself in and out, cream building around the base of his thick shaft. I'm watching my beautiful wife, the mother of my children, in absolute pleasure. I wipe a tear from my eye as I struggle to maintain control of my phone, keeping all the action in frame.

"Are you ok, honey?"

"Yeah, I'm ok."

I'm not. I'm not ok. This is not ok with me. I regret setting this whole thing up. I begged, I pleaded, and I finally got my wish. Now I'm devastated. This big muscled animal is taking my wife, my life, away from me stroke by stroke. She stares back into his eyes, gripping and clawing at his massive muscular body as he thrusts into her. My dick is defying my emotions, hard as a rock as I mindless pull on it, hoping he comes and this can be over with. Her big tits are swinging out of her red lacy corset. The very piece of lingerie I picked for this moment. The moment I wanted. The moment I'm immediately regretting. She begins screaming in orgasm in a way I've never seen of her before. He's jackhammering her pussy, my pussy, and there's nothing I can do about it.

Her body quivers as the sweat begins to pour off his body onto hers. He's never going to stop. He's going to fuck her for the rest of my life. I'm helpless. I'm cumming.

I cannot take any more as he pulls out. Thank god he's finished. But he isn't. He slaps hard on her thigh demanding she flip over, smearing her creamy wetness over his massive member as her trembling legs push her ass into the air for him. Deep inside, then out completely, her pussy is gaping, something again, I've never been able to do for her. As he clamps down hard on her ass, stuffing himself back in whilebreaking every few strokes to slap it hard, immediately bringing it bright red with welts.

She's screaming again. Another orgasm? God damnit. I'm so useless. I could never do this for her.

The minutes tick by like hours as I watch this perfect man destroy my once perfect wife. I hate him. I hate her. I hate myself. I cannot even record this anymore. Cycling through my phone I realize we've already been here more than an hour and she's been attached to his cock almost the entire time. Fuck. I can't take it anymore. I can't be here. Great, she's going to cum AGAIN. Fuck this.

I stand up and stomp out to the living room, the sounds of my heavy feet unable to overcome the echo of her orgasm down the hall. He's groaning loudly now too. And what? What the fuck? She's screaming for him to cum inside of her? That's it, I'm leaving.

"Oh my god yes, fill me with that cum! CUM IN ME!!! CUM IN ME!!!"

Those are the last words I ever heard from my wife's mouth. I left her there that day. I got him my car, stopped by our apartment, and filled a suitcase. That fucking whore ruined my life. I hope the kids are doing ok without me.

God damnit! Finally! A REAL cuck story. These pathetic weaklings who fantasize about their wives being fucked by other men disgust me. I know they're all secretly gay. They just can't get enough cock in their lives so they use their wives to live out their gay fantasies. I'm so glad I'm a real man. I can't wait to comment on this story and let everyone know how much I hate them.

"Yes, Chester, my little fuzzy buddy. You agree, don't you? Those purrs tell me so," I say, scratching behind his ears.

Ok, it's time to get moving for the day. I've cleared the tubes three times this morning and today I'm going to find a job. Find a job, get out of this shitty basement, and find me a nice girl to spend the rest of my life with. I'm finally ready at the tender age of 45. I hope I can get a job so I can clean up this place. Industrial size trash bags to clean up all the fast-food bags, containers, half drank cups full of cigarette butts and pizza boxes stacked floor to ceiling in the corner... all gone. I'm going to do it this time. No more fucking around. Get a job, clean this place up, lose 150lbs, and find the love of my life!

Yep, today's the day. What's this? Another cuck story just posted in Loving Wives... well... I have plenty of time.

Penny confessed to me that she cheated. I'd like to say I was devastated, but the thought of her with another man always intrigued me. As I sat through her sobs, I found myself asking more questions than she was comfortable with. Her face completely changed as I began probing for details about his body, his cock, and how well he fucked her.

Over the following weeks there was distance between us. Of course, I was hurt that she cheated, but I couldn't shake the images I created in my mind. This young stud, a college boy 15 years our junior, ravishing my beautiful wife in ways I could only dream about. And dream I did. Every night another fantasy of this big cocked stallion taking my wife in every way possible. I woke up every morning, already masturbating as the canyon between us in the bed only seemed to grow larger.

One night after another silent dinner, I brought it back up. With tears in her eyes, I confessed everything to her. She looked hurt and got angry, leaving half of a plate of penne and storming off to the bedroom, locking the door. I tossed and turned on the couch all night, hoping she would come around, unable to keep myself from jerking off several times wrestling with my thoughts and fantasies.

The clanking of the disorganized pots and pans being rifled through in the cabinet woke me from my slumber, another fresh dream and a sore, hard cock. She fluttered around the kitchen, seemingly recovered from the hurt and pain I had caused her.

"Good morning!"

Her bright demeanor was a little off-putting considering how we had left things the night before.

"Mornin."

"Honey, I've had some time to think about it and if you really must know, I'm happy to tell you. I guess I just felt bad for going behind your back, but if you're really into it as you say you are, I guess I could share with you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I know you're into different stuff and if you're obsessing over this thing, maybe knowing the truth with set us both free."

"Ok, tell me again what happened. Give me the details."

"Well, you know Mike is an intern at the office. He's working with marketing so our paths cross quite frequently. He's always been flirty and..."

"What's he look like?"

"Umm... well, he's tall, lean, broad shoulders, sandy blond hair, and really pretty blue eyes."

"He's muscular?"

"Not particularly. He's not all that big, but he's kinda got a swimmer's body, I guess."

"What happened?"

"He's been flirting with me all summer. At first I thought I was going crazy or maybe he was just really nice, but one day Jenny noticed the way he was talking to me and said something."

My stomach churned with excitement as my cock began to harden.

"Jenny? The chubby one?"

"Yes, Jenny, Mr. Haskins assistant. We were in the copy room and he was saying something about my outfit. When he left, she was all like, 'are you flirting with that boy?' Of course, I denied it, but I guess I was. I tried blowing her off, but she insisted that he was lusting for me."

"When did you fuck him?"

"It was about two weeks later. I was working late and he startled me when he poked his head in my office, announcing he was leaving and I was the only one still here."

"And then what?"

"I don't know what got into me, but there, all alone, I asked him into my office. I'm not even sure what I was doing, but next thing I know he was in my chair and I was unbuttoning my blouse over him."

"What did he do?"

"At first he was hesitant, but once he saw my tits squeezed together in that black bra you love, he was all hands and mouth."

"Details, I need details."

Her eyes darted from my face down to my hand stroking my granite shaft through my boxers.

"You do really like this, don't you?" she smirks.

I nodded as she continued.

"When I tossed the blouse onto my desk, his hands immediately grabbed at my chest. His strong fingers ripped the bra down my body and he squeezed my tits together, sucking each of my nipples into his mouth. I began tearing at the buttons of his shirt, exposing his hairless chiseled chest and washboard abs. He stood to kiss me, his hands gripping hard on my ass and my skirt began hiking up. As we tongued each other deeply, I felt the swell in his slacks and any semblance of control I had in the situation went out the window. I immediately dropped to my knees in front of him, grabbing his belt and unbuttoning his pants. He shuffled out of his shirt as I yanked his pants and underwear down his thighs and his cock sprang out into my face."

"Was it big? Did he have a big cock?"

"Do you want it to be big?"

"I don't want it to be anything. I want the truth."

"Ok. Ok. Yeah, it was pretty big. I wrapped my fingers around it and took it into my mouth as his hands dug into my hair."

"How big? Tell me about it."

"I mean, I don't know. It was pretty big."

"Bigger than mine? Thick? Long?"

She steps forward as my obvious lust floods me; her hand reaches down the front of my boxers and she begins lightly stroking my straining manhood.

"Yes, it was bigger than yours. A little bit longer and much, much thicker."

"MMmmm yeah. I bet it was hard to fit in your little mouth. That big fat hard young cock barely fit in your little mouth."

"Oh, it was. I struggled to keep my teeth off of it as he drove it down my throat. I choked and gagged, staring up his rippling abs and digging my nails into his bare ass. He fucked my face until I couldn't breathe and he just wouldn't stop."

"And you loved it?"

She drops down in front of me, pulling me out of my underwear and taking me into her mouth, deftly bobbing and taking me in her mouth completely. I began thinking of Mike and started fucking her face, just as she described.

"Ok, ok. You little slut, tell me more. What happened next?"

She wipes the tears from her eyes and the slobber from her chin as she stares back up my body and continues her confession, working my slick cock with her hands.

"Just when I thought he was going to suffocate me completely, he pulled me up by my hair, kissed me, then spun me around and pushed me down on the desk. He held my head against the desk and snatched my skirt up over my ass. In the same motion he tore my black lace thong to the side, ripping it to shreds."

"And then he started fucking you?"

She took me into her mouth again, sucking hard and twisting the base of my shaft with both hands.

"No, first he slapped my ass and told me to beg for it. He roughly rubbed over my pussy, taking his dampened fingers and slapping my ass again. My scalp stung as he smashed my head hard against the desk as I begged for his cock."

"What did you say, exactly?"

"I don't remember for sure, but something like, "give me that big cock" and "fuck me now."

"You were screaming?"

"Oh god yes."

"You liked it?"

"In the moment, yes, I guess I did. He was so rough and manhandling me. I felt powerless and it made me excited."

"Then what?"

"Then he started jamming fingers in me, twisting them in and out... one, two, three, and finally four. It hurt."

"But you were still into it?"

"Yes, yes I was."

She's still staring up past my throbbing cock and into my eyes, deftly working me over with both hands as my excitement grows.

"Then he fucked you?"

"Yeah, he was jamming his fingers in and out, still making me beg for his cock. Next thing I know, he replaced his fingers with his dick, shoving it in violently..."

"His big dick."

She licks up and down the side of my shaft, pausing in the middle to take me into her throat before moving down the other side.

"Mmmhmmm... his big, fat, hard dick. It was so big. Bigger than his four fingers together. I squealed a bit when he first put it in and almost came instantly as his girth filled me completely. He stretched me so much. So much that I couldn't have sex with you for a couple of days. I'm sorry. I lied and told you my stomach was upset. It wasn't. My pussy was just wore out."

"It's ok, tell me more."

"He pounded me so hard honey. It was so much. My whole desk shifted back and forth with every thrust as it stretched me beyond anything I've ever felt."

"Did you cum?"

"Three times. I came three times. And... this is weird... I squirted a little."

"Squirted? Like pee?"

"I don't know. I completely lost control and came so fucking hard. His giant cock ruined my little pussy and then all of a sudden, there's liquid running down my thighs. He came right after."

"How did that happen? How did he finish?"

Her eyes lower, breaking our gaze for the first time. Her grip loosens from my cock and she is noticeably trembling.

"Don't stop. Tell me. I'm ready to cum."

"He... well... ugh..."

"Look at me. Keep jerking my cock. Tell me. Did he cum on your ass? Did you turn around and suck him off? Tell me."

She looks back up, halfass still pulling on my dick, tears welling up in her eyes.

"He came in me," she mutters.

"Yeah? That young stud filled you with his cum? Suck my cock, slut, suck it."

The tears roll down her face as she begins working me over and the first tinges of orgasm ripples through my balls. Both hands full of her hair I wrenched her head as hard as I could, feeling her teeth scrap the base of my cock. I only relented to let her continue.

"Fucking tell me."

"Yes, he came in me and kept fucking me until he was almost soft."

"I'm going to cum. Keep going. I want to cum in your throat just like Mike came in your little pussy. Suck it, bitch, suck it."

I'm violently fucking her mouth as my balls spill down her throat. I hold her face against me, my cock exploding past her tonsils. She pushes me back, gagging as my cum drips from her mouth. She turns, sobbing as I step back, watching a string of jizz and spit finally break between us.

"Don't be upset, baby. I fucking love it. It's always been my fantasy; I've just never told you. You have no idea how good this is for us. I'm so glad you told me. I'd love for you to do it again. Just come home and let me lick him from your worn out pussy next time."

"No, John, I can't. I can't."

"What do you mean? Don't you understand how much I love this?"

"It's not that.... It's just... I'm... I think I'm pregnant."

Oh look, another cuck that's going to end up raising another man's baby. Good job, loser. You sick fucking weirdo. Reveling in the fact that you're not man enough to keep your wife and now she's pregnant. Pathetic. If she were my girl, no way I'd let her get away with that shit. Shit. No way she'd even think of another man if I was with her. 1-Star for cuck-fuckers. Ok, let's get ready. Time to get a move on.

Kicking the bag of wrappers from this morning's McDonald's run out of the way, I push my chaffed penis back into my sticky underwear, pull myself out of the chair and make my way through the path and up the stairs into the bathroom.

Stupid fucking cucks. Why do I even read these stories anymore? I guess they're good for a wank, but these people are really fucked up. These guys share their wives and ruin their own lives. Stupid fucks. Stupid fucking cucks. Let's get a shower, go get a job, and show them all what a real man looks like.

After the shower, I dry myself with my three musty towels and go back down to my bedroom, plopping down in my chair and firing up a smoke.

Another story in Loving Wives? This one's short, no big deal. Have another session and off to apply for a job.

My husband has been sharing me with other men for more than a decade. It started just after our wedding when we got really drunk at the beach with his best friend from college. Next thing I knew, I was topless in the waves, stroking two cocks under the water and kissing Ben passionately. Jake loved it and we ended that night a tangle of bodies in the king-sized bed in the hotel. It was really off to the races from there. We fucked Ben a bunch of times, then a couple more of Jake's single friends, and later a few of the married ones -- shhh! Don't tell!

It went from a once in a while thing to an all the time thing over the years. We've done it all. Online hookup sites, seedy bars, adult stores with video booths and glory holes, an adult theatre once. We're always on the lookout for another cock to share with me. Tonight however, is going to be a first. Jake has always been happy with threesomes, but I've been craving more. I'm a little cumslut and two loads across my face or in my pussy has been great, but I've been dreaming of drowning in cum for what seems like forever. And now, Jake is giving me the ultimate gift. My first gangbang.

We are both a bundle of nerves as I'm changing into my sexiest lingerie in the hotel room. Jake notes we're only 15 minutes from showtime and I'm just giddy. He's got the cameras set up and I'm spritzing perfume as the first knock echoes through the room. I scamper to the bathroom, leaving the door cracked to catch a glimpse. The first two studs. Big, strong, just as I requested... hopefully their cocks are big enough to complete the perfect package. Another knock as I sneak a peek through the door. The other two! They look the part. I hope their cocks are big enough.

I'm dripping with excitement as my tiny body shivers in anticipation. I hear the murmuring in the room as everyone is getting themselves ready for me. Big strong men, with big hard cocks in their hands, waiting to take me, fill me, fuck me, and cum all over me. I'm pacing as Jake knocks on the door. He pushes it open, asks me if I'm ready, and hands me my blindfold. Oh my god the anticipation is killing me as he leads me through the darkness and onto the bed.

I lay back and am immediately mobbed with a pleasure of strong rough hands tearing at every inch of my petite frame. Tits, thighs, stomach, ass, and Jake's familiar slap across my face. It's show time. My hands stretch through my blindfolded darkness feeling a mass of big strong bodies and long thick cocks. Enormous. They're all huge and perfect. They're ripping all over me as I'm pulling on cocks, rolling my head back and forth, trying to suck them all. The first cock enters my pouring pussy, stretching me, and sending a flood of bliss through my entire system.

Several minutes and he's out. Another big hard cock fills me completely. I struggle to maintain my grip on the cocks in my hands as I feel one slap across my face. I take it into my mouth, mirroring the action of the bull down below on the big cock moving down my throat. He's out and another one's in, the drool from my mouth smears across my face as two new cocks enter me from both ends. This one tastes like me. Oh my god, I'm cumming!

12