Literotica Cucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another rotation and my pussy hurts. It hurts so fucking good. Jake knows my limits and checks in on me. I'm a fucking savage. I cannot be contained. I demand to be completely air tight. I want cocks in every hole! He guides me up as the musk of male energy moans through the room. He stands me up in the midst of another torrent of hands on my sweaty body. He directs me down onto a cock. As I squeeze down over it, I find myself cumming again. I feel another body push the bed down behind me, hovering with what I'm sure is another massive cock over my most delicate opening.

My breathless mouth is filled with another me-cicle. I love the way I taste as the bulbous head behind me penetrates my tiny pucker. No way it's going to fit all the way. I take in a breath, opening myself as much as I can. Just a little more... just enough. Oh my god, yes! I'm full. Every single possibility is being dominated. The man in my mouth is trembling, he's going to cum. I suck hard as I feel him start to orgasm and begin stroking him violently into my mouth. I'm immediately blinded by the light as Jake rips the blindfold from my face so I can accept my first load, pulling the cock over my lips, across my face.

He spurts hard across my nose and into my eye, his hot jizz blinding my left side once again. He groans and pulls away, stepping off the bed as Jake begins demanding everyone take their shot. He starts telling them to stop fucking me, but I'm having no part of it. I beg for their cocks one at a time, demanding the two inside of me stay as long as they can. They listen. My second stud steps onto the bed and I guide his cock to my mouth through my murky squint. He's ready and begins cumming down my throat before I have a chance to do anything about it.

I raise back, the two gorillas fucking my spent little holes down below never stopping their rapid pace. I grab his still cumming cock, smearing the last drips across my cheek and mixing him with the first stud. I need more. "Get out of my ass and cum in my face!"

His massive body shakes the bed as he walks over to me, his giant cock immediately exploding into my face. Perfection! He's a never-ending fountain of deliciousness as spurt after spurt coats my entire face. He's been saving this for me! Jake's asking if I'm ready for the last one and all I can think of is how good he feels inside of me. I raise up, my eyes completely blurred with fresh hot seed, and grind as hard as I can on the mysterious cock inside of me. I feel the sauce dripping from my face and onto my chest as I wipe my eyes and lick my fingers, bouncing hard on the thick shaft inside of me.

As my eyes clear I'm cumming again and so is he. He grips hard on my hips and pounds from underneath furiously. My perky little tits spin and sling cum off in every direction as he slams me down and explodes into my depths. Every pulse fills me completely as I feel it powerfully coat my cervix. I'm a mess of cum, sweat, and gelatinous muscles as I collapse onto the bed, heaving bubbles through cum covered lips. Jake is there to take me as usual. He delicately inserts his modest cock into my abused slit as I hear the heavy steel door close.

We're alone. He works himself in and out for a few seconds and cums hard into me. I love him so much.

Fuck these people. I'm going to tell them exactly how weak and pathetic they are. Fuck them. When I post, I'm going to make sure they know that I'm superior. I'm going to show them. They're going to end up divorced. Sad cuck gay man is going to end up alone and destitute and his whore wife is going to be off fucking every dick in the world. They're so fucking gross. If they even have the balls enough to respond, they're going to say some bullshit like, 'it's only a story, it's just fiction' or 'why do you read these things if you hate it so much' or my favorite, 'are you following me around to downvote all of my stories?' Pathetic cucks. I can hardly jerk off to this anymore. Fucking gross people.

Shit, it's getting late, 4:07. Probably too late to go out to look for a job. I'm starving anyway. Oooo Pizza Hut has a deal for two larges, breadsticks, and a two liter. Sounds perfect. Dinner and maybe a snack later. Plenty of time to get a job tomorrow. Then a girl. And it's not like I accomplished nothing today... I showered, that's something, right? I'll be ready to go again in the morning, bright and early.

Wait... what's that? ANOTHER cuck story just popped up. Jesus Christ. I can probably squeak one in before the pizza gets here... "Mommm! I ordered a pizza, let me know when it gets here!"

"Ok, Timmy! Weren't you supposed to be looking for a job today?"

"FUCK MOM! I've been applying online all morning! Don't you know how things work these days?!"

12