All Comments on 'Literotica Cucks'

by ChuckandAndrea

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Assuming you're trying to be clever and failing miserably.

SikemSikemabout 2 years ago

Um, ok. I skim cheating wife stories to see if they are any good. They rarely are. If you want to fantasize that I masturbate to them and live with my mother, go right ahead.

I do not see any appeal in married partners abusing the person they vowed to honor. But I realize different people have different fetishes.

I could enjoy a story in which there was consent, respect and mutual love. But those are extremely rare.

KarnevilKarnevilabout 2 years ago

Quite amusing, but tragic because I imagine this is very close to the truth. I really do believe this is exactly what goes through the minds of all the "real men" cowering in their basements, jerking off before the guilt sets in. Only one part missing: having a final wank while polishing his toy gun (mommy won't allow him a real one) five stars just to annoy those real men.

hobie1010hobie1010about 2 years ago
What?

People actually read your stories? My opinion is all willing couks need to be neutered

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey look everyone little Chuckie got his feelings hurt. See Chuckie, no one cares. Or wait, maybe Andrea has got her panties in a wad because everyone is picking on her little wimp husband. Actually you're both just a shit stain on the pages of Literotica and will soon just be a distance memory if anyone remembers at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it. You’re a freaking gangster. Keep up the good work and pissing of the basement dwelling trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1 star without reading the story. The title was enough. We get it you are a willing cuckold. Your wife is a skank and you dint satisfy her. Get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1* Idiots are born every day and this author fits that category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have fans? Well of course you do, the likes of Odiouser, 26thNCuck, Ic69hunter, Karnevil.

Yep you got fans all right, they're considered cucks in this category. Actually I think this ass wipe author is describing his fans. I don't understand why you cucks don't spend more time in the "fetish" category, where you belong, but then you wouldn't get to read all the nice comments, would you? We know you love them, just by your reactions. lol Author you and your fans can go back into momma's basement now, you had enough sun. We wouldn't want your brains to fry anymore than they're already are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with hobie1010. All cucks need to be neutered so they can't reproduce and create more pigs. Let's start with these shit authors that posted today. Not one single story worth reading according to tags and scores so far.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Ha!!! Love it. Mocking the little anonymous women haters still living in their mommy's basement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A typical riposte of faggots and cucks to those despise them is to project their degeneracy onto their critics. It's a tired, old ploy to make the cucks and faggots feel better about themselves - "See, everybody's just like us." Unfortunately for you, we aren't just like you. We aren't like you at all. You are destroyers of civilizations, sociopaths, psychopaths, and feminized, defective males. In a better time, you would have been culled. Eventually, because of your destructive influence, better times will come.

gordo12gordo12about 2 years ago

LOL, who could resist giving this a 5*

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayabout 2 years ago

Fucking brilliant! Thank you for the much needed satire. Wish there was a way to sticky this to the top of the whole section, but oh well. Still adding it to my favorites though.

rantforrantforabout 2 years ago

Poor Anonymous. No guts, or he'd say who he was. You KNOW what sort of site this is before you come here. You only log in so you can abuse others. What a poor specimen you are.

I know you can't help being an incel, but the way to change that is to get out there and meet people. Be nice to them. They like that. If one of them likes it enough, they may sleep with you, and you'll feel better.

You may now resume your rant & wank fest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LOL-Ic60hunter loves reading about himself. The cuck gets all excited and will fawn over these stories like stink on shit. He pretends glee, but in reality he's fuming at the mouth trying to get back at others who don't share his deviant behavior. He will always be a cuck, no matter how much he protests. lol Those idiots are allowed to leave their basement once a day for some sunlight, otherwise they would get moldy in their stench of cuckoldry.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

You can explain and explain as much as you want. You won't change my mind. Men who have cuckold fantasies and act them out are poor devils who urgently need therapeutic help. And women who recognize this and still use it for their own benefit are nothing more than characterless whores!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

Poor attempt at humor.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

That was great!!!....I loved it. Thank you for sharing. 5 Stars.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Like throwing a leg of lamb into the piranha tank. What next, a toaster? 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Aww thanks for writing this. However there really was no need to further confirm your mental illness, it's already painfully obvious for the world to see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LOL-who could resists giving this a 1*

patilliepatillieabout 2 years ago

Awww, the comentariat hurt wittle Chuckie's fweelings.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Must suck being a gay man pretending to love the worthless skank that pretends to love you back.

Wow, what a life. Next step up in your social climb is moving away from the local construction site port a potty.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 2 years ago

I had to laugh. Your foot-stomping, arm-flailing rant was so deluded, self-absorbed and condescending, I was rolling. Maybe if you scream loud enough, readers won't notice your lack of writing talent. ;)

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

Way to go, C & A! This was fucking awesome.

I could tell how awesome it was gonna be, before I read it - just looking at the vitriol in the comments. I had to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First story of yours that I have read. Not my preference at all. My constructive criticism would be for you to just stop writing, but there are folks that get off on this (shudder). There is no love in any of these stories. Just grabs for power over others. Could that be what you are seeking? Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Someone called this freak "gangster" LMFAO!!! You fucking pussies need your mommy's to wipe your ass. "Gangster" LMFAO!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just saw the bio on the writer. Wonder how many shit covered dicks have been pulled out of very nice ass and shoved into his cuck throat? Judging by his writing I would have to assume that's what passes as a happy marriage for this duo

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Karen I'm and ic69, you girls project much?

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Boy, they squeal like little pigs when the shit is turned back on them. They say they are real men, but they wouldn't know a real man if he slapped them on their pimply assed face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thousands of us can easily resist giving this a 5. This is, at best, a 1 star because that's the lowest score possible, which is the score I gave it. Stop writing and go find a shrink. You're mentally damaged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting username ChUCKANDANDREA which must be a misnomer since in the intro you say 'all my fans' there probably isn't an Andreaexcept in your head. You should probably see somone qualified to help you with that issue.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I nominate this for the best story of the month.

ChuckandAndreaChuckandAndreaabout 2 years agoAuthor

I love all the assumptions. We are not a cuckold or hotwife couple. I started writing in this vein as an attempt to write from the female perspective. My one other story (chapter, actually) that I posted in LW got all sorts of dumbass comments so I started looking through other stories and found these get a lot of attention. And that's exactly what I'm going for.

For the record, there is a semi-biographical series on here. Yes, we have had group sex. No, neither of us have any interest in her having sex with other guys. She likes occasional pussy, and I participate to a limited degree. It's plenty of fun. Been like this for almost 15 years so if it was going to break us up, pretty sure it already would have by now.

Sorry that reality doesn't conform with your narrative... not that any new info will change your minds. I do find it interesting that you guys go around to all of these stories, spout a whole bunch of venum, 1* rank without reading, etc... Why? What are you trying to accomplish?

If your goal is to rile other up, you don't seem to be doing a very good job. I enjoy arguing with idiots. And I wrote this just for you, the loser brigade. It's fun. I especially enjoy the miles of name calling followed by an immediate "ooo he's mad" when someone responds. It's hilarious.

If your goal is to get this stuff to stop being posted, you're in the wrong place. This sort of content is quite prevalent on here.

So if you're failing to rile people up and aren't able to do anything about the quantity of this content, I guess you're just so sad you're trolling for attention. Throw some 1*'s, post a shitty comment, claim superiority, and sit around waiting for someone to react... cause hey, at least someone is finally paying attention to you in your lives. Ever think about getting a dog? You can even kick it and shit and it'll still want to be around you. Seems like it'd be good for your mental health.... better than anonymously trolling for attention on an amateur writing site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Never read anything you wrote before, at least under this name. Well, you got me to read this one. Well, not actually read it, but a speed skimmed through it. Regardless, I actually laid eyes on something you wrote, so, "Good job," I think?

darthnader19darthnader19about 2 years ago

Lol that was brilliant, so many triggered comments.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

@iameasel

Must suck being a gay man pretending to love the worthless skank that pretends to love you back.

Wow, what a life. Next step up in your social climb is moving away from the local construction site port a potty. - otherwise known as your n

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@iameasel

Must suck being a gay man pretending to love the worthless skank that pretends to love you back.

Wow, what a life. Next step up in your social climb is moving away from the local construction site port a potty.

Otherwise known as your mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@mattenw

You can explain and explain as much as you want. You won't change my mind. Men who have cuckold fantasies and act them out are poor devils who urgently need therapeutic help. And women who recognize this and still use it for their own benefit are nothing more than characterless whores! - You seem to be quite versed on this subject!

dynasty919dynasty919about 2 years ago

this is a morden art classic. accuratly describe the pathetic mindset of those idoits who moaning about fetish they don't get in the LW sector.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rule of thumb, disregard anyone who says they gave it one star, insists that you're in the wrong category, has a profile without a single story posted, or outright insults you.

You know what you like, you know why you're here, just be you.

Thanks for the story.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Ic9 and teal Andre get awfully strident with their little girl squeals if anyone throws shade on their cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ic69hunter, I also nominate you the cuck of the month along with Odiouser and 26thNCuck, as runner up. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Good authors don't retaliate against readers in the comment section. It just shows we're doing the job we set out to do. Bash willing cuck stories and give them all a one star rating. If tags and comments say it's a cuck story, they will automatically get a one star rating without reading. It's my contribution to drive out these scum sewer rat authors to the category called fetish, were shit like this is appreciated. If they intend to keep on posting, by all means go right ahead, the bashing and one star rating will continue forever, if need be. It's obvious this author is pissed off, why else make idiotic comments. You really should be ashamed of yourself defending the garbage you write. Go to the fetish category, you will be praised on every shit story you write. Count on it, you won't find us there. Maybe you should spend some time reading the "hall of fame" stories and learn how to write interesting entertaining cheating stories. Take note cucks, good high scoring authors don't make comments in the public feedback, they don't need to. 1* for all cuck stories, always, no exception.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

re: rantfor Strange we don't know who you are either. Might just as well be anonymous, unless, of course "ranfor" is you first and last name. I noticed you don't post in this category. Know better, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with the author, this one was fun, and erotic too, truth be told. I admire that he took the time to write something to shatter the raw nerves of those who delight in bashing hot wife stories they don't comprehend. I don't enjoy gay stories, so you know what I do? I don't read them. You cuck haters ought to give that a try sometime, and simply ignore what doesn't appeal to you.

rantforrantforabout 2 years ago

Well, Anonymous, the difference is that I wasn't criticising the story, or the lifestyle, or the fetish/fantasy. And yes, my handle doesn't reveal who I am, but that's not what you meant. I am at least identifiable as a user of the site, and can be identified by the managers if I break the rules. If you don't like this type of website, don't come here. If you don't like this type of story, don't read it. But reading it and then heaping abuse on the author is just trolling.

AstronomalyAstronomalyalmost 2 years ago

Bahahahaha what a riot. Thanks for the laugh you two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic. Captured the one star haters. As I have said in the past there are genres of porn I don’t care for and some I find disturbing. But I am not driven to endless read and then whine about them. Some of the comments here are obviously people that see themselves in the mirror and hate what they see.

Guys, share your rage and failings, expand your rage, go to a Thai restaurant and whine to yelp they don’t have Brazilian food, go to a French place and write a yelp review complaining that they didn’t have good Lao food, go to a vegan place so you can cry in your review about the lack of steaks for hardy, hairy chested he-men like you…still a virgin and still every month…”Mom, I’m a little short this month, could you and dad…?

“Again Shellie? It seems like every month.” It is.

“Mother, my name is Sheldon, not Shellie!”

Go by the Dodge dealer and buy the biggest, meanest one ton Dodge 4x4 and whine every time you make for the next 84 months (unless mom and pop fail you) that the Dodge dealer wouldn’t sell you a new Ford..

Ah, grab a sock and some lotion, find a good “burn the bitch” story and toss one off…but really your mother is getting tired of having to fish your used socks out from under your bed.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

Loved this. Trolling the trollers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous