All Comments on 'Literotica Interview with HeyAll'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks again to Bob_Aganoush.

Be sure to check out his profile. He's a great writer, and if you like professor stories, he's got some that are worth your time.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=197709&page=submissions

Sean943Sean943almost 4 years ago

I found it very interesting, I have been writing stores for almost a year now. My stories tend to be linked though the concept of six steps of separation. Each story picks up a point from preceding stories and incorporates it in the passing. I always wondered it what I was doing was correct, this article shows me some areas that I need to consider. Thanks.

One question I have of you should you have more than one author tag.

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesalmost 4 years ago
Thank you for the insight

That was a very enlightening piece.

I find a great deal of similarities in your influences, reasons for writing and the way you go about things and my own.

I can write in bursts of creativity and then have blank days or weeks.

Unlike you sometimes I feel the need to just get the story down as it is so "hot" in my mind, knowing there are countless errors in it, but happy to go back and edit to tighten things up.

Once again thank you.

Dale Jane HenpartyDale Jane Henpartyalmost 4 years ago

Thank you for the description of erotica as a hobby. I consider it a necessity to write as complete as I can and return later to connect, disconnect, and square-away the intent, which you called the goal. That cleared away some of the doubts about what the final product 'should' look like.

trigudistrigudisalmost 4 years ago
I can relate

Your talk here reminds me of my own Lit writing experience. Like you - and I think most of the writers here - I wouldn't do what some of our characters do in my stories. We push the envelope of the doable for some but is off limits for us. That said, some of my stories, as I'm sure yours do, contain elements of truth. Then the truth ends and the fantasy or fiction begins in a way that maybe we wished would have happened but didn't because we're not that sort of character. Living vicariously through our characters - that's the fun part, and also receiving instant feedback from our "fans."

MindystarrdfwMindystarrdfwalmost 4 years ago
Greatness to the madness!

Your stories have a special realism to them....I wonder why...;)

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 4 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to update my earlier interview with you. Was interesting to read the additional info.

Bob A.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 4 years ago

And thanks for the shout out!

Fixitman8267Fixitman8267about 3 years ago

Your series stories: Red Lipstick, Detective, and PTA remind me so much of the 1992 series Red Shoe Diaries hosted by David Duchovny (X-Files). Keep up the great works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very honest and ground to earth answers. Simple and elegant. Thank you very much for all the great you do here. Especially during the pandemic, your stories have become a source of delight and helped us rejuvenate. Thank you once again.

Please continue to be safe. Be well.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
Thank you

Informative and helpful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...