Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
vodiodo69vodiodo69over 1 year ago

What a great interview! I have been one of InMyHands followers for sometime. I went back to one of your audios after I listened to the podcast. All I can say is WOW, ! I mean fucking wow! The dichotomy is absolutely mind blowing. I want BOTH of you. I’ve just started doing vocal recordings . I know ho much work is involved and you make it sound so relaxed and easy and real.

And I’m looking forward to more of the future podcasts, Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In my hands is awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful interview and phenomenal voice 🥰 The audios never quite "did it" for me but after hearing this I may have to revisit. Definitely love the down to earth, conversational flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh. My. God. I've been on Lit since the dial up era of internet and now you guys have a podcast? Wow. I hope you guys invite SomeAussieGuy, Leopard or Mirage. The classics! Thank you for this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...